Your Search | sydney so sweet

Aug 31 2014
Go Matilda Visas and Allan Colett DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas and Allan Collett For Your Visas Application Victoria, Australia Nationwide Author: Sydney, Accounting: Aaron McGowen Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
BROOKE HUGE LETDOWN... FAKE PICS!! This girl is NOTHING like the pics.. she is on the chubby side, and is not attactive at all.. not the ugliest girl in the world but, not pretty either.. She is all about the upcharge, and to be honest, I didn't even feel comfortable getting a massage from her, let alone anything else.. She also smelled a little ripe.. and it was just an awkward, uncomfortable experience all around.. She's fairly nice I guess, but, that is about all I can say about her that is positive.. She's not even that nice.. kinda pushy about the upgrades.. but, eventually realized I really wasn't interested so let it go.. and gave me a hum drum quick rubdown, not a real massage in any sense of the word.. Do yourself a favor.. JUST DON'T DO IT.. It ain't the real deal.. I'm just too nice and I paid her anyways and was miserable the entire time.. Don't make the same mistake I did.. You've been warned !! Chicago Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Massage Parlor: BROOKE Internet

Aug 30 2014
absolute mango cleanse refused to cancel so called free trial for 4.95 right after placing order on internet Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Weightloss Programs: absolute mango cleanse Internet

Aug 30 2014
The Hoffman Law Group. thehoffmanlawgroup.com/plaintiffs/ I had own my primary resident located at 460 Spreading Oak Circle Apopka Florida 32712. I fell back on my mortgage payments for over to year. I had owe 149,000.00 on the property but it was only value at 60,000.00. I had received a phone call from teller marketer whom claim to be working for The Hoffman Law group. They offered me a principle reduction with a law interested rate. I approximately $400,00 dollars. When i realize that i was going to still loose my home any way. So I stop payment from my checking account. I hope to be help to recover not just the money ,but also the pain and mental suffering they put me through. Boyton Beach Florida Author: Sanford, Florida Legal Services: The Hoffman Law Group. Boyton Beach, Florida

Aug 30 2014
AA Auto protection Rip off company so call aa protection warranty Willmington Delaware Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Auto Warranty: AA Auto protection Internet

Aug 29 2014
Education Unlimited The Christians that are not so Christian Tofield Albertam Canada
Author: Sherwood Park, Alberta Education & Learning Centers: Education Unlimited Tofield, Alberta

Aug 29 2014
SAFER WHOLESALE.com Took payment by online check deduction for product that was un available in April, refund requested have not received so far Joliet Illinois Author: Hackett, Arkansas Alternative Health: SAFER WHOLESALE.com Joliet, Illinois

Aug 29 2014
United Cash Advance Loan Company Made me so STRESSED OUT I almost had to call 911. I'm a Heart Attack Patient!!! Galveston Texas Author: Los Angeles, California Legal Process Services: United Cash Advance Loan Company Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Rese Property Management STAY AWAY!!!!!! I WISH I COULD POST VIDEOS & PICTURES! they were so terrible about rent and allowing us to pay or any minor fix was like pulling teeth, and their agents are the laziest people, how they call themselves professionals is laughable, how they still are able to stay in business floors me! Lehi Utah Author: Spanish Fork, Utah Property Management: Rese Property Management Lehi, Utah

Aug 28 2014
Greggory Espinoza DO NOT HIRE this so called Elecrtician. This guy steals, brings other people to steal, then does not complete any work and ALL the work he does do is bootleg and needs to be re dun. Just stay clear of him at 512 E. White St. in Barstow Ca. He leaves a tra Thieves, liars, scopes you out, druggies, low life, scumbag, Barstow California Author: fontana, California Electrical Services: Greggory Espinoza Barstow, California

Aug 28 2014
Guardsman warranity the dump is the one that sold it to me I bought a couch, loveseat and chairand the chair i have is only a year old and the color of the leather is wearing and it looks horrible and we bought a extenede warranity through the dump which is a funriture store and told me to buy a guradsmen warranity and that it would cover everything and when called about my chair they had sent me a email with a diagram to explain what happen with the chair and they tell you it is going to take 10 days before they get back to you, so they called me on Monday and told me they will not cover the chair after I was told by the sales woman that everything was covered. I called the store to talk to a manger at the dump and he told his reception I need to go through the customer service departement the manger name was Chris and he did not want to deal with so they sell you a bogus warranity andmake money on it and dont every fix your couch they deserve to be put out of business. chandler Arizona Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Small Business Services: Guardsman warranity Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
ebay ebay's so-called buyer protection is a joke California Internet Author: Somerset, New Jersey Sales People: ebay Internet

Aug 28 2014
U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance In the last couple of years, I've received several phone offers for applying for federal govt money and in the mix of all they have either ask for money in processing and i've declined. So, today 8/28/14. I received a call from one of your employees requesting the same . Receive of govt funding and not to be rude. I requested as before the removal of my name and phone number. But, he (Alexander) the others have been Paul, or michael. But, to procede he became persistance and cursed at me . Saying he didn't give a s***, that he wasn't removing anything. and that he was going to call back and he did. At that time I hung up. The number given is a non-working number (202)304-8101 and there are others. I've tried before and received nothing, no funding. and If you don't mind please remove my name and number from further contact. Thank you. Washington D.C. Author: Amarillo, Texas Financial Services: U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance Washington

Aug 28 2014
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Brokerage Companies: American Financial Resources Denville, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
eglidegoodies this company took my money and it's been almost 3 months since I placed my order. it seems to be a email based company only. you can't get a live person. I did my part, paying them, now I just want my product. this is the worst company to deal with so far. I won't and I strongly recommend that you people find a different company to get products from. Encinitas California Author: Pensacola, Florida Motorcycles: eglidegoodies Internet

Aug 27 2014
Sweet Jane Clothing Boutique, Sweet J, Lindsey, Lindsey bessing smithers, Jaime, Jaime Reifshneider ordered clothing to be sewn by me and for me to provide color match thread. They cancelled the order and only paid for a small amount of the thread I did so much work for them and they don't want to pay the balance due Then they tried to freeze my Paypal account and get money from it Also they use another company designs and pretend it is their own. Jacksonville Florida Author: Middletown, New York Clothing Stores: Sweet Jane Clothing Boutique Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 27 2014
Midas You bring your car in to have brakes check. A week before inspection they were fine. Now I need front brakes. Really I don't think so. Pittsburgh Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Midas Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Connect my DNA Bought a packet to test DNA and so far no results! Fairfield, OH Internet Author: san francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Connect my DNA Internet

Aug 27 2014
nationalpaydayloan services Ruban roberts. I was called by a rub an roberts saying that I was approved for a loan. I was asked to pay a one time deposit of 135.00 from a green dot money pac so I was called back and told that IRS had my loan on hold cuz I needed to pay 190.00. I got upset I am a single mom of 6 kids I have stage 4 colin cancer and I was beat out of cash that I need. I want to see everyone that was ripped off get their funds back and rub an and the rest need to be shut down and jailed for stilling from people like us. Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: nationalpaydayloan services Internet

Aug 27 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Services dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, Priority One implemented extended customer service hours so customers with non-traditional working hours can speak to live representatives instead of leaving voice mail or sending email.
Author: Palmdale, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing Service Clearwater, Florida

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
Cara R hi5 is a Website and  i knew it was all fake and a scam and my mother was with me through all of this and she said to me so now you know it was a scam and to never do it again and that i learned my lesson. thats it bassically. Alexandria, LA LA Internet Author: Kansas, Missouri Internet Fraud: Cara R Internet

Aug 25 2014
ANDRO They said UPC code did not contain valid prod number. I only purchased one containedr of weed killer spray so the the UPC code must be correct. Del Rio Texas Author: Nazareth, Pennsylvania Landscaping: ANDRO Del Rio , Texas

Aug 25 2014
Cash Advance Inc. This Legal Proceedings issued on your Account number 9122341 with one of CashAdvance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Do revert back if you want to get rid of these legal consequences and make a payment arrangement today or else we would be proceeding legally against you. Commitment And we apologies that this notification will also sent to your current employer. The opportunity to take care of this voluntary is quickly coming to an end. We would hate for you to lose the option of resolving this before it goes to the next step which is a Lawsuit against you, but to do so you must take immediate action. You can Email back to get the payment mode too.  internet Author: ELIZABETH, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Cash Advance Inc. Select State/Province