Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

sydney so sweet

Showing 1-25 of 21,706 Found Reports For more specific results for "sydney so sweet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 21 2017
Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Richmond Capital Group was created to support and empower small businesses, they are committed to serving customers with the smartest financing solutions and world class service. Richmond Capital Group believes in complete transparency for customers so they can make prudent and informed decisions on whether the product is a correct fit for their needs. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richmond Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: charlotte , North Carolina Credit Services: Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Richmond Capital Group a direct funder providing small business loan alternatives to small business owners who own existing businesses. Richmond Capital Group funds all types of businesses including those who do not qualify for traditional bank loans due to bad credit, limited credit history, high risk designation or any other reason. Richmond Capital Group does not require business plans. new york, New York

4, Report #1320031

Mar 21 2017
INSERT FROM JOHN ANNESE ARTICLE Author: Florida Cash Services: Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Richmond Capital Group a direct funder providing small business loan alternatives to small business owners who own existing businesses. Richmond Capital Group funds all types of businesses including those who do not qualify for traditional bank loans due to bad credit, limited credit history, high risk designation or any other reason. New York, New York

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 20 2017
patricia ruiz i keep on getting emails form this so call lawyer he sent me various one saying that i owe certain amount and now i can go into a payment plan for certain amount each month and also he sent me to a warrant for my arrest and that he will file in my district court on friday Massachusetts A scam Author: revere, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: patricia ruiz Massachusetts

Mar 20 2017
WPOnline Support WP Blog and Widgets Scam Company, Changed Refund Policy So They Don't Have To Uphold It Internet Author: Miami, Florida Computer Software: WPOnline Support Internet

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Seller Order No.:jewellerysuk.co.uk-4330Seller Website: jewellerysuk.co.ukTel: +86-0755-83510960Fax: +86-0755-83510960E-mail: service@safesslbillpay.combought pandora bracele From 21of January 2017, I bought that From UK web page above.When I r Because I bought a Pandora bracelet was found in his fake, so I put the hand catenary back to him. He promised after receiving refund I have waited for a month or confiscated money back to account .The company was tricked out of£ 180. this person scams a lot of people Nationwide
Author: Barnsley, Alabama Websites: Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Puppyfind.com unitedstatescourts.org, leagle.com Supposed Attorney Jeffrey Allen Steinport dedicates himself to setting up unscrupulous websites for people so that he can make an easy buck Scottsdale Arizona
Author: New York, New York Animal Abuse: Puppyfind.com Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 15 2017
Flemington Borough Police Flemington, NJ chief of police harassed women and children Chief of police George Becker i’m telling my story so that others will step forward and bring this man to justice Flemington New Jersey
Innocent.... Author: Flemington, New Jersey Police: Flemington Borough Police Flemington, New Jersey

13, Report #1361945

Mar 15 2017
My Faster money from metabank Lost my card asked for expidited shipping of a new card on 03/06/17 that so called fast shipping. Is 3to 5 days and well no card yet. Internet Author: Maywood, California Credit Card Processing Companies: My Faster money from metabank Internet

Mar 15 2017
Agrade auto parts manager Jeff The same ripp off refund scam they have been doing to people.I purchased a part for 1200 dollars .They didn't pack it correctly so it was damaged.The UPS driver made notes about it and it was the wrong part.Jeff said it was the right part and it wasn't damaged but he filed a damage claim with UPS.Jeff also stated the he would give me 800 dollars of the 1200 back.still no refund.i understand its there way because lots of others have been done this way.Our Government needs to stop this unlawful company. NORTH BRUNSWICK New Jersey Author: Henrico, Virginia Auto Parts: Agrade auto parts manager Jeff NORTH BRUNSWICK, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
courier-systems.net Monica Anthony BEWARE!! I REPEAT, BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! They called me to work for them. At first i was kind of skeptical. B/c she said i would be getting paid $2500 after deliverying package for one month. & then i would get paid weekly. She then proceed to ask me for a photo of me with my Id in the picture and also had me read and sign a agreement contract about the position. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING SET UP TO SEEM SO REAL.  Salem New Jersey
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Courier Services: courier-systems.net Salem, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
Techncion Said they overpaid me and wanted me to send them $3K so they wouldn't get in trouble. Unknown Author: Green Valley, Arizona Computer Fraud: Technicon Internet

Mar 14 2017
Emporium I was told by them tom refuse item at door because i cancelled the order so i did & they keep biling me for product i did not get. i have called 3 times & they wont take care of the problem San Diego California Response from Emporium Author: irvington, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Emporium San Diego, California

Mar 14 2017
Joe whatley Whatley roofing Joe called me to a house and walked the job with me. He asked for box gutter specifically, so i gave him a sample. He approved it with the homeowner then we installed. When it came time to pay he just didnt answer his phone. Plano Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Small Business Services: Joe whatley Plano, Texas

Mar 14 2017
RMA Ev Guorra 909-276-5046Pacific Transfer Timeshares RMA I received a notice stating I could end my maintenance fees for my timeshare. I attended a seminar on 5/18/13 and paid RMA $4295.00 to transfer my timeshare to them and they would sell it. There email has been discontinued and the phone number 800-399-7958. I was told there was an attorney in Florida working on this transfer so I called his office and was told he is an attorney that works on transferring timeshares. His last name was Bell. Torrance California Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Property Management: RMA Torrance, California

Mar 14 2017
PRAZA Health P Health I placed order on amazon for a bike. Then just for ordering through amazon you get a free bottle of vitamins so i click yes i was charged $120 scottsdale arizona Author: el mirage, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: PRAZA Health scottsdale ,

Mar 13 2017
ULSC United Lending Services United Lending Services Co.P.O. Box 1696Smithtown, NY 11787 THis company is a total a scam. I signed up for 34.95$ fees because they told me I was apporoved for 20K loan, then I was not but they gave me a lot of website to apply, and they promise if there is 5 denial letters they will refund me. So I had 6 denial letters, I sent 7 mails, they confirm that they got it but never mail me back, I mailed with the letters but they are ignoring me. Never got my money back and the reviews about them is so bad Smithtown, NY Internet Author: Petaluma, California Loans: ULSC United Lending Services Internet

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Flatfair i was very excited to move into my new place as a young woman and I decided to browse the internet for furniture. I found flatfair and thought their furniture was very nice and affordable because I don't make that much and moving into my own place can be expensive so I wanted to find a way to save.  Internet
Author: Stockton, California Computer Furniture: Flatfair Internet

Mar 12 2017
mydriverslice.nse.org they adviterse on line to do a drivers license on line without authority to do so charged my card money unknown on line Nationwide Read the website again Author: lebanon, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: mydriverslice.nse.org Nationwide