Your Search | sydney so sweet

Jan 29 2016
ANAM CYCLES INC BROUGHT A HIGH BIRD QUARD IT WAS SUPPOSTO BE PUT TO GETHER AND IT WASNT WHEN I CALLED THE COMPANY THEY SAID TO PAY SOME ONE TO PUT IT TOGETHER THAAN WHEN I CALL THEM THEY WAS LIKE WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO I ALSO PAYED THE EXTRTHE MOTOR WAS N GOOD WAITED ALOT OF MONEY THAT COULDNT EVEN GET THE PARTSA MONEY TO HAVE IT SHIPED OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma
Author: so ozone park, New York Motorcycles: ANAM CYCLES INC OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma

Jan 29 2016
Lowe's Home Improvement Purchased $1800 stove from Lowe's. 3X they delivered damaged unit or one pissing parts. Finally deliver a new stove with no visible damage and six months later it breaks. Contacted Lowe's for service but they only have one service company for millions of customers in a 50 mile radius, so SEVEN weeks later I still have a brand new $1800 stove that doesn't work and it's been two months since I could cook for my family. Pittsboro Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Home & Garden Stores: Lowe's Home Improvement Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Jackson Hewitt 500% increase over last years tax prep for same 1040-EZ Same 1040-EZ return last year $50 this year $250 Jacksonville Florida Not quite so bad Author: Jacksonville, Florida Income Tax Service: Jackson Hewitt Jacksonville, Florida

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax solution, casa Mesa California Martha Gonzales, Erin Doyle and Darlene Nunez I hired this company to take care of my tax situation. Nicole who was an atty who worked there was my attorney she was excellent. We communicated all the time. All of a sudden, communications ceased. I had no ideal that Nicole had terminated her relationship with this company.. So for months my case apparently set idle. No one contacted me to let me know. I requested a refund. Costa Mesa California We made up for any mistakes 10x to you Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Ideal Tax solution, casa Mesa Ca. Costa Mesa, California

Jan 28 2016
Premier Courier.org Premier Courier Inc Forwarding Agent Scam. You will be promised $2500 per month, but will NOT be paid. These people are actually really slick as their website looks very professional and legit. The people behind the scam are from I can tell are formallyeducated so beware. Brooklyn Heights Ohio Author: Santa Ana, California Courier Services: Premier Courier.org Internet

Jan 26 2016
Liberty Mutual They are trying to rip me off. I was driving in the right of way. When 1 of there drivers was on the shoulder with her turn signal on. Put just setting on shoulder. When I come up on her. She thought that she would pull out with a U-turn.off of the shoulder. The police report shows that it was her fault . It happen on December 17th. And they got back with me on Janauary 22nd. Just to tell me that they were going to pay 70%. What a rip-off company. So I am going to take to small claims court PO BOX 1051 Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania 12110 Nationwide Author: Centerville, Indiana Auto Mechanics: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Lisa Nash - Sun & Stars Management She offered me favours so i join her company that went bankrupt in 2014! Worcester, UK Internet
Author: Other Sex Offenders: Lisa Nash - Sun & Stars Management Internet

Jan 26 2016
I am being charged for a service I have canceled and now they are chargeing my account 35.00 and again 22.86 and 1.00 all in the same day this is not how a so called free trial works I used it one time then cancelled it and after doing so my account was charged now it's over drawn how do I get this money back now Internet Author: Heyburn , Idaho Consumer Services: instantchkmate Internet

Jan 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | commits charge back fraud. She will manipulate you to get product then file a charge back so that she can get away with receiving free product! New York New York This info may help you Author: California Credit Card Fraud: Jackie Arnett RD New York, New York

Jan 26 2016
CARS Protection Plus I havd a car warranty with this company, it does not pay for covered parts, there are so many stipulations involved so that they don't havee to cover the parts for car, my car has been in the repair shop for 8 days, they will only covre 25.00 for the rental car, stating, they only cover 8.8 hrs which is the amount of time it takes to repair the transmission...Murrysville Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: CARS Protection Plus Murrysbille, Pennsylvania

Jan 26 2016
MBP legal Legally bludgeoned Sydney New South Wales Australia Author: Sydney , Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: MBP legal Sidney, New South Wales

Jan 25 2016
PayPal prepay card Netspend Corp. Bought card, couldn't activate. But still have to pay for charges and refund. Nationwide Already taken care of. Author: Sardinia, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: PayPal prepay card Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Axiom Motors rip off artists typical used car dealers Brandon Florida Your opinion is just that and who are you to be so crass Author: Brandon, Florida Auto Dealers: Axiom Motors Brandon, Florida

Jan 25 2016
Modern Nu Skin Care Modern nu skin Representative was so beligerant and rude to me when I tried to cancel their product. Alvarado, Texas Internet Author: Moline, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Modern Nu Skin Care Internet

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support Rescue Fix Line Omni Tech promised to fix my Outlook Express so my email would work. They took over my computer and in an online chat tried to sell me their Plan for $300. Grrrr! No fix either. Internet Author: somewhere, Ontario Computer Help Desk: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 25 2016
Allstar Heat and Air Lagrange, Ga BIGGEST AND MOST HEARTLESS COMPANY DOING BUSINESS IN ATLANTA. OUT 3 TIMES TO FIX THE HEAT, SEND INCOMPETENT CONTRACTORS. CHILDREN FREEZING AND THEY COULD CARE LESS. WANT THEM TO SPEND 3 DAYS FREEZING. HOW CAN YOU ALLOW CHILDREN TO FREEZE. IF THEY ARE SO C THIS COMPANY IS A MAJOR RIPOFF lagrange Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Allstar Heat and Air Lagrange, Ga lagrange, Georgia

Jan 25 2016
Encante Encante skin care company just wants your money. I have never opened their prduct and they won't take it back. I guess if they don't want it then why would anyone else. I can only guess that the product does not work. I was told to send an email to customer support which I did and I recieved an email stating my problem had been resolved which it has not. I think this company and their so called customer service is a joke and they border on fraud. Santa Ana California Author: Cottage Grove, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Encante Santa Ana, California

43, Report #1282058

Jan 24 2016
Orange County SEO or Swell Marketing. They will start well with reporting. Then fail to deliver after a month or so. When you contact Tyler Collins Orange County SEO Tyler Collins Swell Marketing Huntington Beach California Author: Evergreen, Colorado SEO - Reputation Management: Orange County SEO Huntington Beac, California

44, Report #1282005

Jan 24 2016
Nalley Honda Union City, GA Changed price by $4000 when I wanted to lease Union City Georgia Know So Much Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Auto Dealers: Nalley Honda Union City, Georgia

45, Report #1281917

Jan 24 2016
Dr. Rebecca Castaneda Dr. Rebecca Castaneda lured me into an investment scam with her friend Raj Mahadevan causing me to lose over $50,000. San Francisco California
Yeah - why would you be so stupid to risk your reputation like that. Author: San Francisco, California Liars: Rebecca Castaneda San Francisco, California

46, Report #1281960

Jan 23 2016
lovespellsbykellystar.com lovespellsbykellystar.com I came to Kelly Star for help in reuniting with my lover. First she asked me to send her money through money gram under my lovers name then asked me to waive the ID. She continued to find various tactics to take money from me. Then she got the so cold head priestess involved and together they took close to $35k from them. When I ask for money back they act like they don't know me. Very devious people doing all this in God name. Shame on them. Texas Internet Author: Boston , Massachusetts Astrologers & Psychics: lovespellsbykellystar.com Internet

Jan 23 2016
What is your name, Mr. Editor? Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

48, Report #1281912

Jan 23 2016
Michael Silberman. AKA, Yefi Lewitsky Michael Silberman. AKA, Yefi Lewitsky.The attachment show's what this man is really about. Beware of him. For several years now he has been As previous complainants of extreme harassment to myself and many others. He contacts people within my contacts, and harass them continually, by phone all through the night & day, And in massaging. He has a phone that is set as privet as well, so it is hard to identify. Gearheart , Oregon? Internet Author: Melville, Louisiana Producers: Michael Silberman. AKA, Yefi Lewitsky Internet

49, Report #1281907

Jan 23 2016
super isingtec kok audio the owner is a crook,they will promise you anything to get your money, i bought a $7000 karaoke system from them,the mixer,the microphones, the karaoke hard disk player did not work properly, i said i want to return the karaoke system and get my money back, they said please please let them fix it,if i am not happy they will refund my money, now they only refund me $2000, still owed me $5000, the owner is in hiding, refuse to refund my money,his employee wont give me his name so i can sue him,FOX new did a story about they rip me off, they were on FOX new houston Texax Author: houston, Texas Stereos: super isingtec houston, Texas

Jan 23 2016
Smart Drifterz Owner : Dana Benimetzky Not so savvy consumer got bit by a Scrooge salesperson . Dadeland Mall and other Simon Malls Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Smart Drifterz Aventura , Florida