Your Search | sydney so sweet

Jul 20 2016
Sweet Paula pods I had bought $45.00 worth of pods for a wedding I was hosting. The money came out instantly and not one email back nothing. I asked for a refund and nothing and it's been 3 month's. I am livid California Internet Author: spokane, Washington Abusive Children: Sweet Paula pods Internet

Jul 20 2016
Butlet, Rose & Jameson associates I received a letter with an authentic certificate of winning 3.9 million dollars. All I had to do was return the page with my information and $20. Looked very legitimate so i researched the company and noticed it was reported multiple times as a scam. Babylon New York Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: Butlet, Rose & Jameson associates Babylon, New York

Jul 20 2016
Rentmaster in Idaho Falls. Idaho It was NOT SANDY it was SHELLY OR SHERRI SHE Was an older skinny woman She never turned in the paper work like she said she would and rented it to someone else so I went some where else to rent and believe you me I am going to let everyone know what a horrible place that is to rent from especially if you go through the older rude woman. Idaho falls Idaho Author: Rigby, Idaho Property Management: Rentmaster in Idaho Falls. Idaho Idaho falls, Idaho

Jul 20 2016
Sweet Paula's Pods No response and no refund!! Internet Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Sweet Paula's Pods Internet

Jul 20 2016
Diet Client Services DCS Clients Ltd. Green Garcinia Not so free sample just pay S & H, then get a monthly charge $89.99 London
Author: Concord, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Diet Client Services Internet

Jul 20 2016
Staton Optical 8 pairs of glasses 5 broke any were from the clerk removing them from the case to owning them for less than 48 hrs. I am now wearing glasses from 10 yrs ago because 2yrs later my glasses from Staton optical are so cloudy I can barely see through them Evansville Indiana Author: Evansville, Indiana Eye Care: Staton Optical Evansville, Indiana

Jul 19 2016
Gape llc Bsb auto rentals So a man using the name Ben Smith approaches people with good credit to buy cars for this so called company we are supposed to be investor's in. He has you fill out as this paperwork and contracts for a company that isn't really running. He then steals your cars and never makes any payment on them. Please email me at clmediumadvisors@gmail.com. His real name is Derrick and his whole family is in on the scam. They ate disgusting scum that will ruin your credit, make excuse after excuse to try to keep you from calling the police. Livonia Michigan Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Gape llc Livonia , Michigan

Jul 19 2016
SPRINGFIELD FINANCIAL SERVICES AMERICAN GENERAL FINANCING , SPRINGLEAF FINANCING, FAIRBANKS CAPITAL HOLDING CORP, FAIRBANKS CAPITAL HOLDING. ETC ESCROW EXCRUTIATING- PRINCIPAL PAYMENTS PALTRY SALT LAKE CITY . Utah Nationwide You're So Knowledgable, Right? Author: VALLEY, Washington Mortgage Companies: SPRINGFIELD FINANCIAL SERVICES Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
FreedomPop so-called 'customer Service' and Billing Barrel of Monkeys Internet Author: portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet

Jul 19 2016
Dental Pro at Home.com Ordered this product and was never told about cancel in 8 days on a Free trail and luckly i did cancel with in 8 days but they said i had to mail product back to them so I did that too, Then 10 to 15 days afer that they , Dental pro at home , has chrged my redit card $ 94.30 for this product,,, I have disputed this witmy cdit card company to NOT pay. Everytime i call them they only say  OK, we will not send anymore to you. They will not discus the fact that they Stole my money. !!! DO NOT BUY this PRODUCT,,,,, Boulder Colorado Author: Maringouin, Louisiana Dental Services: Dental Pro at Home.com Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Fidelity Bank PLC 1. Venus Lambert pretending a cancer patient 2. Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo as the said bank managing director 3. Mabeido Richard as the messenger 4. Christopher Ezeh As chairman I think they are using Dr. Okonkwo for a scam so that they can get money from me Lagos Lagos, Nigeria Author: Danao city, Alabama Accounting: Fidelity Bank PLC Internet

Jul 18 2016
Techroger Bob or Steve Hacked into my computer advising they were technicians for Techroger and was doing so on behalf of Roku, Not sure of the state. Author: Middle River, Maryland Internet Fraud: Techroger Internet

Jul 18 2016
blizzard white paid 1.03 for sample +s&h when i received it said to send back unused portion or b charged90+$ they kept taking money from my account and just to cancel i had to pay 9.47 to just keep the product and not have to dral with sending it back to just cut my loss so now just 8 days later im stuck paying 1.03+3.37+9.47+ 93$ for a sample scottsdale arizona Internet Author: Springfield, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: blizzard white Internet

Jul 18 2016
Rent-A-Center Gilbert in the Van Nuys Office I have tried to purchase my computer from Rent-A-Center from one of their centers in Palmdale, and they were jerks, then I was transferred to the next worst customer service from the next office located in Lancaster, CA, then I was transferred to the Van Nuys office and I thought that I had found some interesting people, but they will call you everyday once you make a payment and that got to much for me, so I tried to discuss that with them then I had to take the steps to file a complaint with their office in Texas, but that didn't work, because they have referred me to the District Manager and he's hard to catch up with and he calls when he finds the time to contact you. Van Nuys California Customer Service Author: L A County, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rent-A-Center Van Nuys, California

Jul 18 2016
I'm So Country Never received my products that I paid for. Internet Author: Washington, Utah Miscellaneous Electronics: I'm So Country Internet

Jul 18 2016
Viaguard Accumetrics DNA, prenatal paternity, Harvey Tenenbaum I hated everything about my experience. I was lied to and given the wrong persons results then had questions about them and could not get a single person to tell me how they got mixed up and if my results are even real. I am in the U.S. And will stop at nothing to make sure this company is either shut down or their reputation is ruined so that this doesn't happen to anyone again. I have hired a lawyer and will be going to the media locally and contacting anyone in Canada that will listen to me. If you care to join my email is anicolemills5@gmail.com Toronto, Canada Internet Author: Kentucky Personal Services: Viaguard Accumetrics Internet

Jul 18 2016
The College Network Purchased $3,495 worth of exam fees to be reimbursed to me as I pay out of pocket for the exam, they will then send me my check. I have not received a payment in over 18 months. I sent copies of my exam completion & fee for each exam (8 exams so far) and get an e-mail that my payment is being processed. Last contact was Feb 2016 & still no checks. The total balance owed to me currently is $2080. Indianapolis IN Nationwide Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The College Network Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Attorney:Jerry Brown Mr.Brown- lawofficeofjerry@gmail.com I rec'd an email referring to funds I did not receive, so I searched the internet and found several reports of individuals receiving the same email with the same amount due. This is clearly fraud. Sacramento California Author: San Antonio, Texas Loans: Attorney:Jerry Brown Sacramento, California

Jul 17 2016
custservice@allamericanreaders.com They are linked to mysurvey.com basically promised $250.00 paypal and magazines monthly no magazines or paypal in mail. Try to call no answer message them no answer if i tell my bank am i ok or is it to late my bank is emtpy. So i dont think my bank will Promised magazines, promised PayPal $250.00, took banking information and stealing from my account Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: custservice@allamericanreaders.com Internet

Jul 17 2016
Safeguard Properties Melissa Tessman, Dawn Stopar Bid on hand rail install after cleaning out property. Conflicting orders were sent and then cancelled, they charged me back for the rails so we didnt get paid for the job. valley view Ohio Author: parma, Ohio Building Services: Safeguard Proiperties valley view, Ohio

Jul 16 2016
My Rainbow Puppies Youngs Puppy Town; Youngs Teacup Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Passion Pups. Young Van Roekel keeps changing her business name after scamming so many people, to avoid getting caught! Fraud: Selling sick puppies as healthy only to say none of the illnesses are 'life threatening' as justification Elgin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Dog Breeders: My Rainbow Puppies Elgin, Texas

Jul 16 2016
Purple rino Vydox plus I orders a sample bottle was sapose to come but never received the sample they took 495 out of my account then took 89.95 out with out permission only the 495 was no were on sight did it say they wood charge 89.95 after so many days I called them told them this and they just kept hanging up on my twice then they blocked me from calling them some one please help us get are money back and stop these scammers Nationwide Author: Hamilton , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Purple rino Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Supreme Hobbies Amazon/supremehobbies I bought a propeller adapter from Supreme Hobbies and it came bent and defective. So I asked for a refund for the $6.25 I paid for it and sent it back to the company only to get $0.66 as my refund. Not to mention I also had to pay for the item to be shipped back to the seller. Internet Author: valley, Washington Appliances: Supreme Hobbies Internet

Jul 16 2016
Ticket Galaxy retail@ticketgalaxy.com My wife and I love to go to concerts from the 60's, 70's, 80's and well found out that the Doobie Brothers and the Fabulous Thunderbirds are going to be at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. So I go on line to buy them. Well I noticed that the tickets from ticket galaxy was $30 dollars more per ticket but we want to go. When I print the receipt I noticed they added a $7.50+ $68.00 admin or service fee to the tickets. I called service reps that work for this rip-off company and they said, well, you agreed. I told them I didn't see and I wouldn't have bought them if I would have seen those charges. Both women (nothing against women, for gods sakes) said there is nothing we can do for you, you agreed with the receipt. Windsor Connecticut Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet