Your Search | sydney so sweet

Aug 16 2016
Hotel Ashirwad Mussoorie hotel ashirwad mussoorie near clock tower on way to lal tibba Worst hotel stay away from them.they promise you something but when its time to deliver they say sir just because of so and so problem this thing can not happen . Mussoorie, Uttarakhand Nationwide
Author: Ashirwad Hotel Mussoorie, Alabama Home Improvements: Hotel Ashirwad Mussoorie Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises They offered samples for the product(jinja) so I sent for the samples and was nothing on there about a trail mthly delivery after the samples or I wouldn't have ordered the samples I just wanted to try it..I received the samples then I look at my credit card and there was an unauthorized amount of $52. From jinja so I called and emailed to see why they took that amount out and never received a response, they give you the phone number and the email but never respond so I called on their answering machine and cancelled plus I emailed a cancellation and was still charged so I received a new credit card so they wouldn't be able to take out and I don't how they did it but they took $52 again out of my new card I don't even know how they got the numbers because I didn't authorize them to take it. This place is a ripoff and I want my refund back and for them to leave me alone I don't want the product!!! Please help me I don't believe it is legit!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2016
Aargon collection agency inc. This agency is calling me said i owe them but when i ask to send the statement they are rude and threatened to report it to my credit. They repeatedly call and harrass and rude.I never owe anything and they continue to call and lie saying it was a medical bill that i owe from my upper extremities injury but i didnt have injury.They are so rude and I told them why dont you send me an official statement, but they wont send any, but they want me to give them my credit card number and everytime they call the amount of my so called debt changes.. Las vegas Nevada Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agencies: Aargon collection agency inc. Las vegas , Nevada

Aug 15 2016
HIUAR TECHNOLOGY LED SIGN COMPANY ! SCAMMERS!! COLIN ZHANG , METRO ZHANG , LEDLIGHT01@HIUAR.COM THIS COMPANY HAS STOLEN ARE MONEY AND SOLD ARE COMPANY BROKEN LED SIGNS AND THEY REFUSE TO FIX OR REPLACE SIGNS!!! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY ARE LIERS AND SCAMMERS THEY SALE JUNK !!! BEWARE OF THIS COLIN ZHANG HE IS A SCAMMER AND MAKES FALSE PROMISES !! SO I JUST WANNA WARN EVERY ONE ABOUT THIS COMPANY !! THEY RIPPED ARE COMPANY OFF ON 6 LED SIGNS THEY ARRIVED BROKEN AND SOME WAS DEFFECTIVE . WE TRY RESOLVING IT WITH THEM AND NOW THEY DONT ANSWER ARE CALLS OR EMAILS !! SO WE ARE NOW TAKING LEGAL ACTION !! SO BEWARE AND STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY !!! SHENZHEN CITY CHINA Nationwide
Author: ST.LOUIS , Illinois Communications & Networking: HIUAR TECHNOLOGY LED SIGN COMPANY ! SCAMMERS!! Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
All Ster Direct Auto Shipping, LLC took $299 out of my account for a deposit on transporting my truck, that they didnt transport. They said they would put the $299 back on my card within 3weeks and have failed to do so. Now they just hang up on me. Los Angeles internet Author: loon lake, Washington Cash Services: All Ster Direct Auto Shipping, LLC Internet

Aug 15 2016
U. S. Beef Too much inventory and they wanted me to make a deal Minneapolis Minnesota
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
Aamco transmission urbandale iowa Had my transmission rebuilt at Aamco transmission of urbandale iowa. Mark McCoy the owner gave me a.price to rebuild my transmission. I had to consider the costs so I asked for a.day to decide as repair was over. $2000 the next day I received a.call fr warranty extortion urbandale Iowa Ripoff Author: urbandale , Iowa Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission urbandale iowa urbandale, Iowa

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide Read Your Paperwork Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Undiscovered Talent Group Inc Brandon Harlow RIP OFF!! Misrepresentation of services/takes advantage of and pressures young people to sign under duress/does not comply with signed contract! Multiple cities--moves around so cannot be caught California for this instance, but others Author: Yuba city, California Unusual Rip-Off: Undiscovered Talent Group Inc

Aug 12 2016
R. E. Garrison Trucking Worst experience driving so far Vinemont Alabama Author: Vass, North Carolina Trucking Companies: R. E. Garrison Trucking Vinemont , Alabama

Aug 12 2016
Tilley's Internet I noticed charges on my credit account which I did not make. I have my card in my possession so am not sure how this happened. Internet Author: The Colony, Texas Internet Fraud: Tilley's Internet Internet

Choice Home Warranty Failed to fulfill warranty contract EDISON New Jersey
SO? Author: Houston, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

38, Report #1322096

Aug 12 2016
Attractive Yorkies Ndikul Mackenzie He sale puppies and ask for the money first and then you don't hear from him anymore. So you loose your and you don't get the dog. Baltmore Maryland Author: SAINT ALBANS, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: Attractive Yorkies Internet

39, Report #1322061

Aug 11 2016
Rotapix Interactive Media Victor Quinteros and Victor Quinteros snr Rotapix SEO is a company that will take your money and deliver nothing. Ultimo Sydney NSW Australia Author: Castle Hill, Search Engine Optimization: Rotapix Interactive Media Ultimo,

40, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

Aug 11 2016
JOHN ADAMS VITURAL SCHOOL John Adams Charged me over 500$ and lied and said their school was accredited when it is NOT! So basically lied to me and stole my money!! Miami Florida Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: JOHN ADAMS VITURAL SCHOOL Miami, Florida

Aug 11 2016
Sever Auto and Transmission Dropped it off on a Tuesday. Theodore Kenneth Sever {ken} looked at it on a Wednesday. On Thursday he installed some parts which he was 90% certain would fix the problem. He was wrong. Friday went by. No contact. Monday at 3pm I called him. He said he believed he knew what part is causing the problem and he will try to have it sent via overnight shipping. Tuesday, the part isn't there. He informs me that once the part is installed, it needs to be programmed and he uses a mobile mechanic to do the programming, and of course we are at their mercy when it comes to how soon they can come out and resolve the problem. I tell him I have to pick the car up on Wednesday. He gets upset, yet he ultimately made it happen. So I pick the car up on Wednesday which is 8 days from when I dropped it off. Turns out it only needed one single part, He charges me a total of $1355.28!  Midland North Carolina Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Sever Auto and Transmission Midland, North Carolina

Aug 10 2016
bright yorkies dynamic yorkies scam do not buy baltimore maryland Internet Contact info Author: Texas Unusual Rip-Off: bright yorkies Internet

Aug 09 2016
powersellertemplates.com/ Power Seller Templates Unresponsive, phone number not manned, emails answered weeks late Sydney Internet Author: Bangalow, Alabama Programmers: powersellertemplates.com Internet

Aug 09 2016
Adorable bulldogs Cnnic This breeder aka Michelle is refusing to refund my money on a puppy that I no longer wanted to purchase, after seeing horrible reviews about this breederMichelle, and how she was shipping sick puppies to families, i immediatly contacted Michelle and asked to cancel all transactions, and I no longer wanted to buy the puppy ,the puppy wasn't even available until August 15, so I thought it was plenty time to cancel the deal. she insisted all sales are final and beating around the bush about refunding my money..long story short i got robbed $1495.00 and my family has no puppyI cannot believe she can get away with this..we have no puppy and no money..I feel so torn,my family really wanted that puppy too... Orlando Florida Orlando Florida
Still no refund Author: Rochester, New York Credit Card Fraud: Adorable bulldogs Internet

Aug 09 2016
LUXMAINE LLC I was so a product whose advertisement was misleading and the goods were faulty Jamaica New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Hair Salons: LUXMAINE LLC Jamaica, New York

Aug 09 2016
Virtual Gal Friday- Nancy Brown CEO Total SCAM as a company- work from home SCAM Bishop, TX- work from home Internet
SCAM!! Author: Arvada, Colorado Employers: Virtual Gal Friday Internet

Aug 09 2016
Lost Love Back Solution - A Scammed Organization !!! Lost love back solution is a fraud organization that scammed many people in India. I had some black magic problems in my life. So i got their services but i did not get any solution and lost my money. New Delhi Internet Author: Delhi, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Lost Love Back Solution Internet

49, Report #1319205

Aug 08 2016
CreditOne Bank This company charge me ridiculous prices and Duck and Dodge me and block my number out so I could not contact them I'm uncertain when I looked up it says Nevada but Nationwide Then... Author: Jackson , Mississippi Banks: CreditOne Bank Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Videostripe.com This website tried to charge my credit card $49.80 fraudulently. I NEVER authorized this charge. I didn't even know what this site was & thankfully my bank blocked the charge. I had to cancel my card & order a new card so now all my $ is tied up until I get a new card. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Fraud: Videostripe.com Internet