SYDNEY SO SWEET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sydney so sweet
There may be more specific results for "sydney so sweet"
For more specific results for "sydney so sweet"
Showing 26-50 of 21,792 Found Reports For more specific results for "sydney so sweet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 18 2017
Alloy wheel repair specialists of Las Vegas Alloy wheel repair Was told because I was given a discount that they didn't spend the same amount on the rims! So had to deal with shoddy work and scratches on my rims! Was told if I pay $30 more per ram he would fix them perfect! Garbage business not to be trusted. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Alloy wheel repair specialists of Las Vegas Norcross , Georgia

Apr 17 2017
North Atlanta Magazine Corp I received a call saying that I was eligible to receive so many magazines .was never told anything about how much .next thing I knew I was transfered to some smarta** s***. that then told me I would be receiving these magazines for 4.50 a week but I would not be charged by the week it would be some other monthly price and that would not be charged until I recievied the magazines. I told him why did he need my card for to make sure my account was active and that it would not be charged. Until the magazines came . never got any magazines they charged my . account . 83 .20!! Drive Cummings Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta Magazine Corp

Apr 17 2017
Eviction Defense USA LLC I find their name on the web site could delay the eviction for me. they ask me to deposit $350 to Wells Fargo Bank and never did anything for me.This company is a rip off companyplease do not send any money to them I am so stupid to deposit cash in to th Rip off company Florida, FL Nationwide Author: parlin, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eviction Defense USA LLC Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
American home Shield Manager has never called me back nor have they gotten my washer and dryer. Washer has been broke and was determined unfixable dryer is computerized to the washer so in order for my washer to work with the dryer it has to have a new dryer because the new one they want to possibly give me will not work with my dryer so I have been in limbo for over a week and no one called me back and I have no washer and dryer for three weeks now. They're rude ! They should be audited !!!! Nationwide Author: Daytona beach , Florida Attorney Generals: American home Shield Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
paramount property professionals llc SCAMMERS!!! BEWARE OF THIS SO CALLED COMPANY BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!!!! orlando FLORIDA Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Resorts: paramount property professionals llc Internet

Apr 17 2017
Debra m kaplan Arrest August 24 2012 Disorderly Conduct/brawling Fighting Corrupt Public Moral Decency• Resist Officer/obstruct Wo Violence st lucie county Nationwide
666 are of your Mother of the devil - Ye are the seed of the old serpent Author: chicago, Illinois Dead Beat Moms: Debra m kaplan Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
H&R block emerald card Emerald card team keeps taking money out of the about for a debt relief !! Our card has not been in the negative n e always deposit or check on there every pay day n nobody knows where the debt is from! We were giving a ticket number for the call for it to be handled n never got call back so when we called there was no ticket for that number! Needless to say we haven't gotten the money n we are still calling n fighting n nobody knows anything! Will not be using them ever again after all these years Nationwide Author: Toms River, New Jersey Income Tax Service: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
James Owen, attorney for Premium Timeshares Only Most of the James Owens in Florida are old white men- this guy, not so much. He sounded Hispanic and young. Belleview, Fl Florida Author: Any City, California Title and Escrow Services: Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
LG Electornics - Buyer beware of this company. We have a fridge under warranty and have had 5 visits from repairmen which can not fix it and they are having us wait another 5 days to send another one out. We were also told they would continue to send technicians out here until the amount of the fridge is met and then they will replace it. Never-mind all our spoiled food or the huge amount of time my full time working wife has had to deal with this. Customer service just repeats their scripts and they avoid at all costs letting you speak to a supervisor. Just an insanely horrible experience and no one really seems to care what-so-ever. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Kitchens: LG Electronics Texas

Apr 13 2017
Win Loot Deceptive site so he missed it when people get back to you in 1 to 3 business days or you could ask him on their email list price department but no answer back. On the scam blog some one else got an answer that no one would be paid out from that day on 28 March. They should have the decency to reach out anybody who may have one on the day that there system had a Problem. What? To many people hit numbers that day so nobody gets paid? Roslyn, New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Internet Fraud: Win Loot Roslyn, NY 11576, New York

Apr 13 2017
advertiseonmycar This is why your phone, cable and ISP provider bill is so high. Alpharetta Nationwide
Author: Duluth, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: advertiseonmycar Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
SetSchedule So Cal Region Lead generation for real estate in Florida and Irvine California Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Small Business Services: SetSchedule Irvine, California

Apr 13 2017
Bryan William Court Draft ID: - NID 30/BHA/1190 which is going to be released on Thursday 3PM. Attention: This would be the last and final warning for you! This Legal Proceedings issued on your Docket Number EVR-38224 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Nationwide Author: Joliet , Illinois Collection Agency's: Bryan William Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
FrankyJay Great Healthworks Aka Omega XL is a ripoff, I bought their products product after seeing Larry King promoting it. To my disappointment, this products does not work, in addition, company is ripping me off by keep sending me one bottle every month without I ever authorizing them to do so, they guys are ripping off consumers Online Nationwide Author: Sylmar, California Internet Fraud: FrankyJay Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Easy kits.org I got a email from facebook asking me did I want to make money o line. And for me to follow link and I did. Then it took me to order results.org they ask me to sign up and I did then at the end they ask for $49 so I put my credit card information in Internet Internet Author: SUMTER, South Carolina Internet Fraud: Easy kits.org Internet

Apr 12 2017
Roark Vacation Travel Club, Roark, or Roark Travel Club This company conducted a presentation that showed all kinds of vacations and promised a savings of 30-70 percent. They said I would save thousands of dollars. They promised it was so easy to call and plan trips. Branson Missouri Author: Walnut, California Hotel: Roark Vacation Travel Club Branson, Missouri

Apr 12 2017
Erie Construction Company Jason Sweet, Assistant Sales Manager Replace our bathroom to a walk in shower Toledo Ohio Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Home Improvements: Erie Construction Company Toledo, Ohio

Apr 12 2017
sweet life transportation they steal from you plant city Florida Author: ft. pierce, Florida Liars: sweet life transportation plant city, Florida

Apr 12 2017
Shaun Talbert Refuses To Pay Invoices Kensington, Sydney NSW Author: Sydney, Cleaning Services: Shaun Talbert Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Sheldon Lahra, Sheldon Lahra Does Not Pay His Invoices, Sheldon Lahra Steals Sheldon Lahra Does Not Pay His Invoices, Sheldon Lahra Steals Sydney New South Wales Author: Sydney, Cleaning Services: Sheldon Lahra Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Award Notification Commission Charles W. Fox Looks legal, sounds good but a rip-off....reading other reports ANC asked for more $. They asked me for $11.89 to get 2 million. so glad I read other postings. Thank you Kansas City Kansas Author: Mount Morris, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 12 2017
Romanoff We put hardwood floor through homedepot on our second level. However Romanoff employee told us that our floor was not leveled, so he would have to charge us additional $500. Since homedepot can not install unlevel flooring, but that was like. The employ Scam Sacramento Nationwide Author: Galt , California Carpet & Tile Installers: Romanoff Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Invent tech Ray Martinez Juan Ledons ripped my partner and i off to tune of 8,450.00 with there promise of success. I hope we get a lawsuit started so we can all get our money back. coral gables Nationwide Author: San Pierre, Indiana Fishing: Invent tech Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Shelink.com I ordered online from there website. With my debt card. So worried they have my acct number! Shelink.com Internet
Author: Bowling Green , Ohio Clothing Stores: Shelink.com Internet

Apr 11 2017
Glen Lerner REVIEW: Glen Lerner The attorneys of this national person injury law firm are committed to customer satisfaction. Their approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Glen Lerner pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. SO?? Author: las vegas, Nevada Court Judges: Glen Lerner | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Glen Lerner: Injury Attorneys, Phoenix Criminal Attorneys, Military Injury Lawyers. Experienced lawyers getting most compensation available to cover clients expenses, damages, future medical requirements, pain & suffering. Injured while serving your country? You may be eligible for up to $100,000 Monetary Compensation. Las Vegas, Nevada