SYDNEY SO SWEET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sydney so sweet
There may be more specific results for "sydney so sweet"
For more specific results for "sydney so sweet"
Showing 26-50 of 21,901 Found Reports For more specific results for "sydney so sweet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
Universal Tire Shop Solomon They fix your car just so that the same part can breakdown again, and you pay more money. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Mechanics: Universal Tire Shop Los Angeles, California

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 17 2017
EEOC Unequal Pay I have been told by management I'm a  loyal , responsible, and dependentable employee, but in reality  I was treated as less than  , unsatisfied Not So Graceful , Unequal . I have been employed with this company over 1 year . I am speaking today because I have  introduced allegation to this company prior to this conversation.I believe my pay does not reflect my dedication and seniority within this company. This site needs to be reviewed . Dallas Internet Author: Euless, Texas Civil Rights Violators: EEOC Internet

May 17 2017
Pch They said the phone PCH and I've won $585,000 and a BMW and it was on its way from Detroit camera crew u.s. Marshals FBI we're coming with them because it's so much money they asked for us to Western Union $370.01 is what they got Las Vegas Nevada Author: saginaw, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Pch Las Vegas, Nevada

May 17 2017
AmeriPower AmeriPower, LLC AmeriPower is the WORST electric provider I ever deal with in my entire life. I had my account on autopay w/ them and last month, my checking account has been compromised so I had to close my checking account and totally forgot to update my payment method w/ Ameripower. Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston, Texas Electrical Services: AmeriPower Sugar Land, Texas

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 17 2017
2-10 Home Warranty Needed a service call on a refrigerator took forever to get back to me had all fly by night contractors who couldn't fix it so I went out of network to get it fixed now they won't refund.  Nationwide  Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Warranty Nationwide

May 17 2017
MSI Mark Tilford & charles wood Ripped us off by not paying for the estimating even after being delivered to him and he continuously said that he will clear our payment but failed to so far Beaumont Texas Author: new york, Alabama Builders & Contractors: msi Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
Broward Home Warranty We had an air conditioner and heater unit installed by some jake leg they hired. He connected the A/C drain up wrong so water ran down the house wall, into the wall inside the home causing mold. They would not correct the problem causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Broward Home Warranty Hollywood, Florida

May 16 2017
HydroLuxe Beauty As all of the previus reports- this company is a SCAM- it bills you over $260 for Trial size product citing you did not contact them within 14 days to cancel...which is not what others have been told- so I think they are redefinig their excuses.  South Carolina Nationwide Author: Victoria, British Columbia Skin Care: HydroLuxe Beauty Nationwide

May 16 2017
QMG is the marketing group, Courtyard Marriott Junkanoo Beach, Paradise Island Beach Club, Marsha, Sydney Andrews, Bahamas Vacationer Contract terms and agreement in place since January 2016 were not honored with no explanation Nassau, Bahamas Nationwide, bahamas, nassau
Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Resorts: Bahamas Vacationer Nationwide

May 15 2017
Sydney Hare Sydney took advantage of my small business by demanding a significant refund and threatened us with a bad review if we didn't give her the refund she was seeking. We gave her the refund she demanded and then many months after the refund was issued, she wrote a scathing 1 star yelp review of my business. She was extremely rude with my staff. New York, NY Internet Author: New York, New York Tailor Shops: Sydney Hare Internet

May 15 2017
Revive Youth This company offers a free trial of their product for $4.95. Then, after 14 days they charge you $97 dollars, and have you enrolled in a monthly subscription. They don't give you any information where you can contact them to cancel. Bank statement doesnot even say revived youth, it says Dermabond.. so you don't really even know how much you are being charged until you take the time to sort through your bank statements. Boxes come unlabeled, no contact information included, and no receipts. St Petersburg Florida Author: Arvada, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Revive Youth St Petersburg, Florida

May 14 2017
Loan able limited Travis smith Well on may 5 the 2017 I had deposited $320.00 into a advisor insurer account by the name of Phillipa Anne Clark and I was told that if I didi that I will have loan in 1hr that was not so . Auckland the phone number is nz 098899193 Internet Author: Camberra, Kentucky Liars: Loan able limited Internet

May 14 2017
Stauer - watches)- Bought and paid for one watch. Stauer charged me two more not ordered and did not even deliver them so I could return them. How many watches does one man need??? Internet Author: willits, California Jewelry Stores: Stauer ( watches) Internet

May 14 2017
USA Benefits,l They kept calling me but when I call back no answer so when I finally answered they said I can pay them and I would receive a $100.00 Walmart gift card and they charged my credit card and I never received anything Virginia Beach Virginia Author: N. Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: USA Benefits Virginia Beach, Virginia

May 14 2017
Blood sweat & tears LLC Gil Finley, Gilbert Finley, Fmg, Kleen Freaks, Disaster Masters, Sydney Fife Investvestments, Servnet, B.S.T. , Contractor, Non-Payment-Diversion of construction funds murritea California Author: mURRIETA, California Builders & Contractors: Blood sweat & tears LLC murrite, California

May 14 2017
expatssocial.com Gulf SinglesKSA SinglesExpat Singles Dating you pay membership and there are no real members, the site registers you in other sites and so on Internet Author: Khobar, Alabama Social Services: expatssocial.com Internet

May 14 2017
TICA Tenancy Database AKA Phil Nounis, Maria Nounis, Jeffrey Ang TICA Tenancy Extortion Scam Sydney New South Wales
Author: Other Real Estate Services: TICA Tenancy Database Sydney, Other

May 13 2017
Troth Solutions This was a computer problem solving co that I paid over $1,000 to to take care of any problems I had. I could call them and their techs fix them but today when I tried to call the phone co. said this was a disconnected no. so I am assuming they went out  Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Internet Services: Troth Solutions Internet

May 13 2017
Skin Royale Receipt says 14 day trial which i called on and they said that $89.17+ shipping would be added if I do not call back in 14 days. So first canceled my card, so not further debit. Veronica- a bitchy CS says she will give me a discount after 14 days trial if I want. I said I want out, but she said i will have to pay $9.99 to ship product back. Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Luxstyle Last two months, my phone suddenly hang.Then,the pop-up about luxstyle suddenly open. Then,I just return to the main page and I didn't fill anything about myself. Unconditionally,they got my name,my address and so on.  Denmark Nationwide Author: Pahang, Other Skin Care: Luxstyle Nationwide

May 11 2017
Treasure Coast Recovery Rehab addicts sent home too soon so new addicts can be treated stuart Florida Author: New Jersey Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Treasure Coast Recovery stuart, Florida

May 11 2017
Youth Renu Offered skin cream and eye cream for $4.97 and $5.97 shipping - Trial offer is not disclosed in the order and my credit card was charged in 14 days for $85 and $89 They will not work with you and it requires you to cancel you bank card or credit card when you cancel their undisclosed Trial 14 day period. Have to call to cancel so no more charges will go through. Report them to BBB Attorney General and FTC They are a SCAM and do not disclose the terms of the Trial and what that means when you order DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING. WILL PURSUE THIS UNTIL I GET A REFUND!! Internet Author: Austin, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Youth Renu Internet