Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

sydney so sweet

Showing 26-50 of 21,709 Found Reports For more specific results for "sydney so sweet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 14 2017
RMA Ev Guorra 909-276-5046Pacific Transfer Timeshares RMA I received a notice stating I could end my maintenance fees for my timeshare. I attended a seminar on 5/18/13 and paid RMA $4295.00 to transfer my timeshare to them and they would sell it. There email has been discontinued and the phone number 800-399-7958. I was told there was an attorney in Florida working on this transfer so I called his office and was told he is an attorney that works on transferring timeshares. His last name was Bell. Torrance California Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Property Management: RMA Torrance, California

Mar 14 2017
PRAZA Health P Health I placed order on amazon for a bike. Then just for ordering through amazon you get a free bottle of vitamins so i click yes i was charged $120 scottsdale arizona Author: el mirage, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: PRAZA Health scottsdale ,

Mar 13 2017
ULSC United Lending Services United Lending Services Co.P.O. Box 1696Smithtown, NY 11787 THis company is a total a scam. I signed up for 34.95$ fees because they told me I was apporoved for 20K loan, then I was not but they gave me a lot of website to apply, and they promise if there is 5 denial letters they will refund me. So I had 6 denial letters, I sent 7 mails, they confirm that they got it but never mail me back, I mailed with the letters but they are ignoring me. Never got my money back and the reviews about them is so bad Smithtown, NY Internet Author: Petaluma, California Loans: ULSC United Lending Services Internet

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Flatfair i was very excited to move into my new place as a young woman and I decided to browse the internet for furniture. I found flatfair and thought their furniture was very nice and affordable because I don't make that much and moving into my own place can be expensive so I wanted to find a way to save.  Internet
Author: Stockton, California Computer Furniture: Flatfair Internet

Mar 12 2017
mydriverslice.nse.org they adviterse on line to do a drivers license on line without authority to do so charged my card money unknown on line Nationwide Read the website again Author: lebanon, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: mydriverslice.nse.org Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
Blindbid michael Ohare and wife tanya they cheated on me and not paying right for the work or the service provided and always not paying accordingly to centers and with full of excuses like the leads were returned in the crm and i said to him to update it so that centers can view the status and he never does.  he complaints the leads are not good and when the calling data is from him so why should he complain and he hires s people from the Philippines top be viriers and not being honest and centers complaint that he doesnt pay the right amount colorado springs Colorado Author: Mindanao, Alabama Business Consulting: Blindbid colorado springs, Colorado

Mar 12 2017
L'Etroile skin care this company is a rip-off ordered the trial offer, no info with the product never a price was stated to reorder, and no where did I see it said after 15 days you would be charged 98. dollars if you did not call to cancell, did not see any visable differance with use of the product, and these people are predators, they are horrible, refuse to refund the 98.00 they already charged my card, but fortunately was able to cancell the eye cream which I also ordered, which would have been charged tomorrow another 90.00, so do not, repeat do not do bussiness with this company or any other that is out to take advantage of others please quit ordering from them it is a scam, and you do not realize it till it is too late, will be contacting Attorney General's office to stop them from doing bussiness in WV. Internet Author: Barboursville, West Virginia Skin Care: L'Etroile skin care Internet

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
javelin tech I went to javelin in 2009 i could never get my certificate or anything from this sschool i went into debt and never got to used my degree. And i still can't get my certificate. So. What did i use the loan for. I dont really know where all of the koan mone well they would never let me get my certificate. I had to pay 250.00 just to take morning. classes that wasn't. right Cobb Georgia Author: Newton , Georgia Trade Schools: javelin tech Georgia

Mar 11 2017
Peanut Labs Peanut Labs Inc., This company will dupe you when you earn so many points. San Francisco Internet Author: Dungannon, Virginia Internet Fraud: Peanut Labs Internet

Mar 10 2017
H & R Block H & R Block Emerald Card Services The company has yet to refund my money though they know I did not make any of the charges. Also, tbeir so called Green Team is barely understandable. I talked to 3 different Weirton West Virginia Author: WEIRTON, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: H & R Block Weirton, West Virginia

Mar 10 2017
Walmart Visa debit card I received a card as a gift. I tried to use it at a store but it kept getting declined. I called the number on the back which has no option to speak to a real person and it asked for my 3 digit code on the back. My card does not have one - so the automated phone line cut me off. I have tried to fax them and mail them a letter and have heard nothing. California
Author: Crowheart, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Visa debit card Internet

Mar 10 2017
Diamond resorts international Purchased a time share for almost 30000 US dollars and I can't even use it because they can't change the date of my reservation and they don't have anything available so they want to send me to a hotel Las Vegas Nevada Author: Kennewick , Washington Sales People: Diamond resorts international Las Vegas , Nevada

Mar 10 2017
DermiFi RejuVen8 This is a TOTAL SCAM!! They advertise a free sample and that you only have to pay shipping charges. 14 days later I was charged $89.31 and $87.47. When I called to find out what the *&$# was going on they say that I agreed to this when I ordered. Nowhere did I see this on the website. So deceitful! They said they would credit my account 30%. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Skin Care: DermiFi Internet

Mar 10 2017
Flamingo Water Park Resort Charging deposits you don't get back Kissimmee Florida Contacted Credit Card Author: Blair, Nebraska Hotel: Flamingo Water Park Resort Kissimmee, Florida

Mar 10 2017
bank of America seterus ak IBM and fannie mae The house I bought dates were oct 28,2002, but the owner b 4 me livied there was foreclosed 2001. so two months after she went into foreclosure I bought the house right to an appeal taken away. Nationwide Author: evergreen park , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: bank of America Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Freelancer. Freelancer.com They unlawfully take funds from their users' bank accounts, then bar the user from receiving payments and illegally demanding copies of personal information, which is against the law in the US, by illegally holding the funds for 15 days Sydney, New South Wales Australia 2000 New South Wales, Australia Author: Mountain View, California Work at Home Business: Freelancer. Sydney, New South Wales Australia 2000,

Mar 09 2017
Sweet Paula's Pods www.sweetpaulaspods.com Purchased pods sweet paula ripped off emailed no response www.sweetpaulaspods.com Internet Author: Broken Bow, Oklahoma Arts & Crafts Stores: Sweet Paula's Pods Internet

Mar 09 2017
A Forever Recovery Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Perhaps the greatest health crisis of the 21st century is that of drug and alcohol addiction and substance abuse in general.  A Forever Recovery opened its doors more than a decade ago. A Forever Recovery’s facility is a residential drug and alcohol treatment program located in the state of Michigan. A Forever Recovery has admissions from all over the country and all walks of life. A Forever Recovery’s mission is to help to safely and effectively stop addiction so that patients can live a sober and happy life.  A Forever Recovery's dedication to eradicating substance abuse, the facility is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. With professional certified staff the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Drug Rehabilitation Centers: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Battle Creek , Michigan

Mar 08 2017
LISTREPORTS.COM WESSAL KHADER, AJAY SHAH, MATHEW DUFFY Scrapes old data from REDFIN and REALTOR.COM does not pay MLS for data so old listing is scraped up with bad information Orange California EZRENTLIST.COM Chris Kim new scam LISTREPORTS.COM Author: Laguna Beach, California Questionable Activities: LISTREPORTS.COM Orange, California

Mar 08 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: At UMA, if it’s important to our students, it’s important to us. Students can always contact our student concerns hotline by visiting UMAcares.com. UMA is here to help each student find success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Ultimate Medical Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service. To the employee at the school, I find your comments insulting Author: Clearwater, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Clearwater, Florida

Mar 08 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. REVIEW: Eagle shield committed to 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star reviews! Eagle Shield Inc has an unique value beneficial product solutions & help you be more comfortable in your home and business!*UPDATE: Eagle Shield Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Eagle Shield Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
AVOID THESE GUYS Author: Bakersfield, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Eagle Shield the only insulation products that are recognized by NASA and certified by the Space Foundation! Eagle Shield is licensed by the California Contractors License board and 5 star rated by Home Advisor. Dublin, California

Mar 08 2017
Ellenwood Academy I got out of school because my parents were both sick and I was the only one that could provide transport to the doctor's office every 2nd day so I would have to miss 3 days out of the 5 of every single school week.  Brandon Florida Author: Mt. Enterprise , Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ellenwood Academy Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Mike Kosyla took our money like so many others Took deposit and did no work South Holland Illinois Author: Dolton, Illinois Kitchens: Mike Kosyla South Holland, Illinois