Your Search | sydney so sweet

May 19 2016
armtrong auto center,Inc. Complain manger Clark George about my car on 12/ 11/2015 took The car End 1998 contour llex_2l,in _line4(122cl) to be repairs and he Toldrà me That he put The car on The machine he charge me $73.00 for diagnose two Time fortotal of$ 147.85 cents he repai paper that gave me was nt what that say that did so he draw. aline through the paper work and gave me a new paper work hattiesburg Mississippi 39401 Author: hattiesburg, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: armtrong auto center,Inc. hattiesburg ms 39401, Mississippi

May 18 2016
Sweet Paula's Pods Paula Yates, Paula Baldwin Did not receive product. Will not return emails Lake Tahoe Ca Internet Author: parsons, Tennessee Nurseries: Sweet Paula's Pods Internet

May 18 2016
FNC Insurance agency Citi mortgage My husband died in January so i was making call to find out information on the account and was put off because iam not letting them take my payment from the account anymore I tried to ask what was the money for so I would know how to pay and what the payments whent, I was told rudely you'll have to ask citi mortgage I can't do that ask ing what was the 260 $ a month for u have to ask them so I did and they try to say they don't have anything to do about FNC what I just need to now where the money whent that's all still I was totally shut down still looking for it why won't they talk to me worried widow Nationwide Author: Eads, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: FNC Insurance agency Internet

May 18 2016
Select Home Warranty Select Home Warranty is worse than the Mafia. When youre making payments to the company everything's is ok but as soon as you make a claim they act like the mafia.Made a claim for a washing machine and claims dept told me that there was 160.00 in repairs & that it was too much to repair. So what they offered me was 50.00 on the claim after I paid a 45.00 service fee. As soon as you do a dispute Claims dept wont hesitate to say, why didnt you read the fine print . This company makes up so many lies. Yes, this Ghetto Company is the real Mafia. You have been Warned!!!!! Mahwah New Jersey Author: Hampton, Virginia Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

May 18 2016
Orange model management inc I went for an interview and they seemed so egar to hire me and book me for a photoshoot next week but said I have to pay $687 for one photoshoot? And that it's all I'll ever have to pay.Toronto Ontario Author: Missasagua , Alabama Liars: Orange model management inc Toronto , Ontario

May 17 2016
Im so country Ordered a flasglight and never recieved product. After contacting company via web site a couple of times, web site reply came back undeiverable!!! Unknown Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Im so country Internet

May 17 2016
 I have been searching for a Golden Retriever for so long I suffer with depression and a dog would have definitely helped me I came across one at Liberty retrievers and they were going to sell it to me I sent them the money via MoneyGram they got them money and it doesn't look like I'm getting the dog Richmond VA Virginia Author: Largo, Florida WANTED REWARD $$$: Liberty Retrievers Richmond VA, Virginia

May 16 2016
Lifetime Preservation Igor Zuyev, Alex So, Tanaya Z, Wedding Preservation Kit, Wedding Preservation Company Lifetime Preservation Wedding Gown Preservation Kit are scam artists Worldwide Nationwide Author: Florida Door to Door Sales: Lifetime Preservation Nationwide

May 16 2016
BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES I sent the $20 in so happy thinking that me and my family finally got a break through in life. But instead we got nothing. I have 4 beautiful kids whom I want an better life for and they are all I thought about when I was sent this letter stating that I won 3,900,000.00 but instead I ended up in tears because I got nothing. This is a scam they should pay everyone the amount they lied to them about. Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES Nationwide

May 15 2016
Action Auto Painting/ Anchor General Insurance From what i know you post to provide great customer service and not argue with people and not be so inconvenient Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Mechanics: Action Auto Painting/ Anchor General Insurance Sacramento, California

May 15 2016
Walmart Inc/Ashley Butler (Director of Operations) Secret Shopper Scam... They're at it again! Bentonville Arkansas No need to be so rude Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Employment Services: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

May 15 2016
Express Auto Stuck in lease, so expensive and faulty vehicle. Holland Michigan The Bad News Is... Author: Holland, Michigan Motor Vehicle: Express Auto Holland , Michigan

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 15 2016
Raider Publishing International (RPI) NEW YORK USA Adam Salviani I am the new victim of this fraud so called publisher Adam Salviani, who is the owner of so called publishing company Raider Publishing International (RPI) NEW YORK USA New York Internet Author: Sharjah , Alabama Financial Education: Raider Publishing International (RPI) NEW YORK USA Internet

May 14 2016
vlhealh.com they charged me $59.95 & didnt have this hidden cost in the description when i ordered those kobe bryant megadrox & testadrox pills for $1.95 & $3.95 & shipping cost they charged my credit card today which is 5/14/2016. i wouldnt have ordered this product if i had kown this woul happen. so iam asking u to get my money back please. arizona Author: indianapolis, Indiana Alternative Health: vlhealh Internet

May 13 2016
Robert Ellingsen Robert Ellingsen LLCKitchen Shop venice Fl After taking Deposit never performed work ! Court has ordered him to Pay ! So far he hasn't Paid. Despite Court Order Venice Florida Author: Louisville , Kentucky Home Improvements: Robert Ellingsen Nationwide

May 12 2016
John White This so called Amazon affiliate scammed me out of money and now won't return any of my phone calls or texts! Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Hamburg, New York Work at Home Business: John White

Sweet Home Bangals BENGAL SCAM!! Springfield Massachusetts
Author: Midwest City , Oklahoma Animal Services: Sweet Home Bangals Springfield , Massachusetts

May 12 2016
Ziegler Chiropractic Dean Kevin Ziegler, D.C. Dean Kevin Ziegler is a Criminal, a Fraud Allentown Pennsylvania
I too was affected Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Chiropractors: Ziegler Chiropractic Allentown, Pennsylvania

May 12 2016
Walmart Family Moble T-moble I switched phone carriers and have been billed for 2 months of service that I now pay another provider for. Switched my phone number to the other carrier so I wouldn't have to change it to a new one. So why am I still being billed for a service I no longer use? Hanson Massachusetts Author: Hanson, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Moble Nationwide

May 11 2016
Sweet Home Bengals Jeff Colson, BreederHarison Walsh, USA Pet Delivery/Insurance Bill The Bengal kitten that I thought I purchased through with monies sent by Western Union was a fraud.   Springfield Nationwide Company Name Has Changed to Nimble Bengals Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweet Home Bengals Internet

May 11 2016
Arco Construction - - Eliseo Pita This guy is a crook. He took our deposit and never delivered the product. He gave us garbage work - probably his wife drew it. He brought his son to our resident to ask for more money. What a dishonest person. He took down his contact information on his website so no one can contact him. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Arco Construction - Houston , Texas

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 10 2016
Skin elements, precious reserve I ordered a sample of cream and eye vibe it burned my skin to the point it peeIed so returned it thru us postal service you charged me 95.00 without authorization I called into Cust service the gentleman had no compassion at all and offered to give me fifty percent refund but still is going to charge me for eye vibe.  Las Vegas, Tucson Nationwide Author: Stockton, California Unusual Rip-Off: Cat Internet

May 10 2016
International award payment center Keep sending me award letter stating that I want and I need to pay them so much money Kansas city Montana 64121 Author: tacoma, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: International award payment center