SYMANTEC NORTON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: symantec norton
There may be more specific results for "symantec norton"
For more specific results for "symantec norton"
Showing 1-25 of 501 Found Reports For more specific results for "symantec norton"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 11 2017
Chic 2 chic Ripoff my consignment Foxboro Author: Norton , Massachusetts Sales People: Chic 2 chic Internet

Feb 25 2017
Plantation Products LLC. Ferry-Morse Seed Packets of Sunflower seeds purchased from Walmart contain 7 seeds! Norton Massachusetts
Author: Tyler, Texas Nurseries: Plantation Products LLC. Norton, Massachusetts

Feb 14 2017
Anti aging skin care False Charges on my credit card.
Author: Norton shores, Michigan Skin Care: Anti aging skin care Internet

Feb 10 2017
Support Systems Homes Bob Norton Crooked people who will push for the cash- all about the money San Jose California
Correction to the False Information Given Here Author: Virginia Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Support Systems Homes San Jose, California

Jan 18 2017
Symantec Norton Anti Virus unauthorized charges in my credit card of $94.93. Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Processing Companies: Symantec Norton Anti Virus Nationwide

Dec 24 2016
High Class Universe Shopify I saw an add on facebook with Shopify for a doggie bank. So I bought 7 of them at 21.99 a peice. Got an email verifying my order. Never received them Internet Author: Norton, Ohio Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 06 2016
International Association of Radio Telecommunications Engineers Christian Norton Did not tell truth and sold and-or solicited product under false descriptives Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: HUNTINGTON, West Virginia Liars: International Association of Radio Telecommunications Engineers Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Nov 07 2016
Jean Norton jeannorton.com Real Estate Investing SCAM Internet
Web traffic can be increased not only by attracting more visitors Author: Alabama Investment Brokers: Jean Norton Internet

Nov 04 2016
The Variety Shop The Nightmare Before Christmas became my Nightmare!!!! Unknown Unknown Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: Nancy Norton Internet

Oct 26 2016
The Deal Emprire I ordered an item-undergarment- paid for it on line with my debit card-said it was secure site by Norton-received an email saying order was on the way and could track my shipment to see delivery statues- there was nothing to click on in this email nor on their store website. Order #DE44820 was given in the email. Internet
Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: The Deal Emprire Internet

Oct 12 2016
Norton Symantec, Norton Security, Norton Symantec billed my credit card to renew my Norton 360 software without my approval. I attempted to contact the company to have them cancel the charge. The representative would not reverse the charge and instead tried to scare me that I would be left unprotected. When I demanded to speak to a manager, I was put on hold and after a wait, the same rep came back and offered a discount. It is impossible to get the charges reversed so I am contacting my credit card company to place a stop order on the payment. This is a scam and I will be switching to a new security software company immediately. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Computer Software: Norton Symantec Internet

Sep 18 2016
Paypal, Symantec I canceled the auto renewal of this within paypal within the last year yet you still charged me for this. You represent total heartless greed against the consumer. You do not have permission to take this money. I EMAILED Symantec THREE TIMES NOT TO RENEW last week. Still the deduction of $79.99 was made from my account. I am a disabled low income senior. It is paypals policy to take up to ten days to refund this money which is a cause of great hardship. San Jose Internet, California Author: san francisco, California Computer Software: Paypal, Symantec Internet

Sep 09 2016
Norton Antivirus Symantec Automatic renewal for licenses not in use. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Computer Software: Norton Antivirus Internet

Sep 02 2016
American standard This company is a rip off i am so glad i found this site. Everything sounded too good to be true an it was. After contacing the bbb they told me dont pay anything till i have a business name address. A man gave me the company name then when i asked him for the address he got mad an said he had to many other callers on the line an he hung up on me. I had to call the an talke to 4 different people just to get the information i wanted. They talk so nice to you to covince you this is a great deal but once i started asking question an told them i wanted it for the BBB they got ugly on the phone. Cost village suite 1 California is were there from California
Author: Norton Shores, Michigan Internet Fraud: American standard Cost village suite 1, California

Aug 26 2016
New Jersey Turnpike Authority Fraudulent violation notice Trenton New Jersey Author: Norton, Ohio Toll Booth Cashiers: Mew Jersey Turnpike Authority New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Ian P Burrows Ian Burrows, White Hat SEO, ianpburrows@me.com, Ian Burrows SEO Leads Scam Winchester, UK Internet Author: Chipping Norton, Search Engine Optimization: Ian P Burrows Internet

Aug 13 2016
Jpay The customer service will not help facilitate the issues with the prisoners. This is what customer service does! Miami Florida Author: Norton, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Jpay Florida

Aug 09 2016
Sprint Store Bill is $150 higher than I was quoted. Fairlawn, Ohio Author: Norton, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Store Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
volcy pc report I paid volcypc support $470.00 for one year of computer support and for two years of Norton antivirus support for two computers in May 2016. They have not provided any PC support and never provided the two years of Norton antivirus. When you call they never answer the phone and the shortcut icon that they installed on my PCs states that the log me in rescue does not exist Austin Texas Author: Bowie, Maryland Computer Fraud: volcy pc report Austin, Texas

Jul 17 2016
Jerry Norton Peter Conti, Mentor Financial Group Real Estate Investing Education Lakewood, Colorado Internet Not Associated with Jerry Norton Author: Nashville, Tennessee Seminar Programs: Jerry Norton Internet

Jul 14 2016
Jerry Norton Mentor Financial Group No customer support. Highland Utah Author: Merrimack, New Hampshire Work at Home: Jerry Norton Highland, Utah

Jun 26 2016
Jerry norton Joined his flipster program could not get ahold of him to get my money back. Internet Author: Crawfordsville, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Heath pickering Internet

Jun 20 2016
JERRY NORTON POWER FLIPPER 3X REAL ESTATE INVESTING, MAKE $10.000 FOR FINDING DEALS UTAH Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio Seminar Programs: JERRY NORTON Internet

May 23 2016
Check Into Cash  breach of contract norton, Virginia
W. Allan Jones a Racist Pig Who Rips off the Poor Author: wise, Virginia Loans: Check Into Cash norton, Virginia

May 19 2016
Norton Symantec Norton Symantec Repeatedly Charges for Subscription that was Canceled Internet Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Norton Symantec Internet