Your Search | t and a auto

Aug 26 2016
Joridwolf77 Jordi Wolf Jordi Wolf Jordiwolf77 or jordi wolf is a SCAM Baltimore, Cameroon each an alias Internet or MD Author: Goffstown, New Hampshire Customer: Joridwolf77 Jordi Wolf Internet

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Family Law Group Jonathan Zitney Rancho Family Law Group Peter Timothy Pittullo Rancho Family Law Group Michael Luther Rancho Family Law Group Sagi Schwartzberg Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga Ca The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Assoc Consumers Beware Rancho Family Law Group Is Really Pittullo Barker Associates, P. Timothy Pittullo and Schwartzberg & Luther Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Rancho, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga, , California

Aug 26 2016
R&B Finance Garland Rd. Dallas TX Complete rip off. Unprofessional staff Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: R&B Finance Garland Rd. Dallas TX Dallas, Texas

Aug 26 2016
MyDivorcePapers.com Divorce Place Inc Divorce Papers, MyDivorcePapers.com, Scam and Ripoff, High Pressure Sales Tactics, Deceptive Consumer Practice, Fraud Rancho Santa California Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Legal Process Services: MyDivorcePapers.com California

Aug 26 2016
MJC CLASSIC CARS MIKE CALHOON, ON EBAY took 2 months to receive vehicle purchased off ebay LAKELAND Florida Author: Tennessee Auto Dealers: MJC CLASSIC CARS LAKELAND, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Pureline Ordered one & was sent a second which I did not request - #1 $79.95 & #2 - $84.95 Tampa Florida Author: Keokuk, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Pureline Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Hughes Network Systems HughesNet BEWARE: Signed Contract under false pretenses and false advertisement - Deceptive company with awful business practices. Nationwide Author: Hoopeston, Illinois Satellite Companies: Hughes Network Systems Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
R6S, R6S Digital, ITC Chair CEO, Ashkan Sobhe, is a combo of snake oil salesman with some conniving charm added in. Calabasas California Author: Los Angeles , California Internet Marketing Companies: R6S Calabasas , California

Aug 26 2016
official declaration of certified award and provision of payment I thought they were Real Kansas
Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: official declaration of certified award and provision of payment Internet

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 26 2016
Willows on France (Jessi Joshi) Gross conditions from move-in and throughout, THEN withheld security deposit for absolutely no reason Bloomington Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Landlords: Willows on France (Jessi Joshi) Bloomington, Minnesota

Aug 26 2016
Power home remodeling group Replaced roof and damaged my property Aston, pa Nationwide
Author: Aston, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Power home remodeling group Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
HENRY MECH AAA TEXAS IS A SCAM DOES NOTHING BUT TAKE MONEY Internet Author: ferris, Texas Auto Clubs: HENRY MECH Internet

Aug 26 2016
Appliance Connection Bad e-commerce and phone expereince with customer service rep Nationwide Author: Lorton, Virginia Appliances: Appliance Connection Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Indiana county pa children and youth CYS Indiana Pa Incompetent Indiana Pennsylvania Author: Indiana, Pennsylvania Family Services: Indiana county pa children and youth Indiana , Pennsylvania

Aug 26 2016
AT&T STAY AWAY IF YOU CAN Texas Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Customer: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Lanset Communications or Hostik Dedicated Servers Hostic is a scam and they will not let you cancel. Beware!! Lancet and Hostic they operate under two names. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Web Hosting: Lanset Communications Hostik Dedicated Servers Sacramento, California

Aug 26 2016
Our Campus Market Did not deliver and not refunding our money Lexington Kentucky Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Our Campus Market Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Smart Tint Will Sharp Smart Tint, Inc.1001 Hawkins Ave #101Lake Grove, NY 11755 Phone: 866-986-9299Mmcleod@smarttint.com Smart Tint took my money and gave me a defective product Stoney Brook Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Smart Tint Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
mr tailight tough to get your money back and the deductions, ship and handling and 20%restocking .they shipped the wrong part Internet Author: wolfeboro, New Hampshire Auto Parts: mr tailight Internet

Aug 26 2016
Garçon is Cambodia pure line After ordering trial for 4.95 stole 89. 00 out of my account for one bottle called they said I was a member I NEVER agreed to that Internet
Author: Flat rock , Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garçon is Cambodia pure line Internet

Aug 26 2016
Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Mindy Mitchell the psychic corner in Stuart Florida. I went to see Mindy looking for help for a loved one. she told me she needed $150 for valuation so I payed her. she told me to come back 1 week later so I did like she said. When I came back she told me Nationwide Author: Stuart, Florida Psychic: Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Nationwide