Your Search | t netix

Jan 12 2016
Antonio T Bugge Attorney at law Antonio T Bugge Find Antonio T Bugge at 214 SE 13th St, Fort Lauderdale FL 33316 Unprofessional Never show up fort lauderdale florida Author: coral springs, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Antonio T Bugge Attorney at law fort lauderdale ,

Jan 09 2016
AT&T Deceptive and misleading practices Nationwide Author: Colton, California Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
millenium sales inc ROMERO T RIPOFF DONATIONS Nationwide Author: jax, Florida Door to Door Sales: millenium sales inc Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
QA Watches QA Watches M S Online Free Gift scam for AT & T customers BURBANK California Author: Tonawanda, New York Cellular Phone Companies: QA Watches BURBANK, California

Jan 07 2016
Cricket Wireless: 1976 W Slauson Ave #102, Los Angeles, CA 90047 Parent company is AT&T ( Arrogant, Thugs & Thieves ) Minerva Vargas 323-270-9825 Desceptive business Practice, Scambags Los Angeles CALIFORNIA Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless, AKA AIO1976 W Slauson Ave #102, Los Angeles, CA 90047 Los Angeles,

Jan 06 2016
Aaron's Rental's, Ltd. Big T, surfbvi.com BVI TORTOLA JEEP RENTAL RIP OFF BAIT AND SWITCH LIARS SCAM Road Town Tortola
Author: Tampa, Florida Local Transportation: Aaron's Rental's, Ltd. Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Rennie's Rose Red Poodles Renske Vandenbosch Breeder Poodles Cascade Montana
Judy, Gail, and Renske Author: Sedona, Arizona Dog Catchers: Rennie's Rose Red Poodles Cascade, Montana

Jan 05 2016
Asurian AT&T mobile insurance Gave wrong information, then apologized, than gave us wrong information again. Waited over an hour on several occasions. Nashville, Tenn TNN Author: Portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Asurian Nashville, Tenn,

Jan 04 2016
Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Sirus G. This mother f**ker is not going to pay you after you done doing his bulls**t jobsites and hes going to give you a bouncing checks at the final you are not getting pay. Orlando, Florida Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Author: orlando, Florida Electrical Services: Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Orlando, Florida

Jan 03 2016
AT & T ATT sales person said their on Demand service were as good as Comcast's on Demand service; I realized I was lied to immediately and canceled with ATT and had to pay reinstall fee with comcast. ATT said they would not charge me, ATT sent me a bill, I called and they said they would fix it, then ATT sent me to collections for their Bait and Switch; ATT Charged Me for Services I did not use; Lied to get me to sign up; Lied to me again that I would not be charged because the sales persn lied to me to get me to sign up; I canceled service as soon as I realized I was the victim of misrepresenatation by ATT Gorilla sales tactics Benicia Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Cable TV: AT & T Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
T-mobile tmobile 3 hours a month on the phone to solve issues with them Nationwide Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
Tate Music groupCompany We got signed with Tate,they advertise themselves as a Christian music company we finish our CD, there was nothing for Tate to do except market Tate said they would market it by getting our CD or multi radio stations and suggested a 30 second commercial. T Mustang Oklahoma Author: fontana, California Bait-and-Switch: Tate Music Company Mustang, Oklahoma

Dec 31 2015
AT&T Modem scam Fort Worth Texas Author: Visalia, California Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

39, Report #1019306

Dec 29 2015
OmniTech Support deceptive sales, lying, witholding information, strong arming, fear tactics, refusing to refund Los Angeles, California
Customer update - More deceit from the company... Author: Sammamish, Washington Computer Service & Repair: OmniTech Support Los Angeles, California

Dec 27 2015
Basic Internet T-Mobile Reseller ISP, Internet, Broadband Internet
Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Internet Services: Basic Internet Internet

Dec 26 2015
Haydon Residential, Scott Haydon, Thomas Scott Haydon, TSH, T Scott Hayd did not apply down payment on construction of building material or labor, doubled billed for construction of electrical and plumbing` services, add extra coasts to purchase of door. cost for relocating door from their drawings in violation of building code, included their engineering cost for payment, charged for none performance work Raleigh, North Carolina Author: raleigh, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Haydon Residential,

Dec 24 2015
Vindale research No name they ask for my chi name me my husband info where we work what we own our birthday then had me to think I was getting paid for all the survey I did then gonna just block me out so I want to sue them for this if not that I strongly recommend that t Stop Vindale research from stealing information people. USA Internet Author: Newark, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Vindale research Internet

Dec 24 2015
Glenn Litwak Glenn T. Litwak Ripoff by Glenn Litwak Attorney Los Angeles California Author: Agoura Hills, California Lawyers: Glenn Litwak Los Angeles, California

Dec 22 2015
Peter T. Moles Peter Thompson MolesPeter Moles Card Connect International Beware Of The Scummiest Little Man In Merchant Services Or Any Direct Sales Industry Oak Brook Illinois Completely Unfair and quite frankly Childish Author: Bloomingdale , Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Peter T. Moles Oak Brook, Illinois

Dec 21 2015
At&t Direct tv  El Mote California Author: El Monte, California Internet Services: At&t El Mote, California

Dec 19 2015
ALPHA -T AND RIPPED TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER NY STATE Internet Author: honolulu, Hawaii BBB Better Business Bureau: ALPHA -T AND RIPPED Internet

Dec 18 2015
T-mobile Violation of the FDCPA regulations United States Nationwide
Sometimes... Author: Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide

Dec 17 2015
stryker t-tops order laguna hills california Nationwide Author: supply, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: stryker t-tops Nationwide

Dec 14 2015
AT&T AT&T Support Called My Phone This Morning Claiming To Be Verizon Wireless Nationwide
It's your phone hun Author: Annapolis, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Dec 12 2015
Asurion through AT&T Misleading ripoff Internet Author: San Francisco , California Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion through AT&T Internet