Your Search | t and a auto

Jan 16 2017
JD Byrider They are nothing but a fraud Joplin Missouri Author: Joplin, Missouri Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
DermEssence - FaceCreamAntiAging - wellnessmart.com cs@essencehealthyskin.com, facecreamantiaging.com/newoffer/v6f/?AFID=600080&SID=3812&C1=5867 Albany Georgia
Author: MIAMI, Florida Bait-and-Switch: DermEssence Albany, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet

Jan 16 2017
Lease Finance Group (AKA Northern Leasing Systems and Merchant Services) Fraudulent credit card machine lease New York New York Author: Merced, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Jan 16 2017
Charlie's Project -Legging for a Cause Never received leggings, after 2 months & 3 emails got a refund. Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Clothing Stores: Charlie's Project -Legging for a Cause Internet

Jan 16 2017
Mac Haik Chevrolet False Advertising on Internet Sales Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Mac Haik Chevrolet Houston, Texas

Jan 16 2017
Wendell de Guzman aka Trace Trajano aka Trace Wendell Trajano of PCI LLC and HHS LLC Wendell de Guzman and Garrett Stevenson Jr scamming people into giving them money, pretending to be partners, falsifying information and taking your money Oak Brook, Illinois and Cincinnati, Ohio  Author: Oakbrook, Illinois Seminars: Wendell de Guzman Suite 500, Illinois

Jan 16 2017
Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Bad work that lead to more issue that i was not having before Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jan 16 2017
Yuguang_liu Ordered a desigual bag that I had seen on line thinking it was an original bag. This company sent me a Michael kors bag instead which looks a cheap knockoff! MinHangQu Shanghai
Author: Waitara, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Yuguang_liu MinHangQu, Shanghai

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 16 2017
KJA's Corner Store , Kenneth and Carole Anthony, SELLS ITEMS IT DOESN'T HAVE -FRAUDULENT SALES Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: KJA's Corner Store Orlando, Florida

Jan 16 2017
George Street Photo & Video Wedding Photographs Are A DISASTER! Nationwide Author: Issaquah, Washington Festivals & Event Services: George Street Photo & Video Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Beeteem African Mango, I am a senior citizen on a fixed income and cannot afford these kinds of scams. Internet Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Beeteem African Mango Internet

Jan 16 2017
Three Pillars Architecture and Construction: Steven Considine Steven Considine He never shows up and he doesn’t care. Bernardsville nj Author: somerset co, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Three Pillars Architecture and Construction: Steven Considine Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Aerial services Scotland Aerial express, aerial and security services scotland, Aerial & Satellite Express, Low cost digital aerials & satellite charging for parts and services not supplied Glasgow Nationwide
typing error Author: daventry, Satellite Dish Companies: Aerial services Scotland Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet fresh-diet-solutions.com free trial set-up Auto-pay con. Products you didn't ask for. Refunds you'll never get. USA Internet Author: Vancouver, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet Internet

Jan 16 2017
Philadelphia parking authority Ppa Refused to consider all circumstances concerning my situation, very insensitive to the needs of a handicapped person. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Philadelphia parking authority Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2017
Santa Ana Club SP LLC Pepe's Towing Santa Ana Club/ Pepe's Towing uses fake businesses to validate unauthorized towing Santa Ana California Author: Fullerton, California Auto Towing: Santa Ana Club SP LLC Santa Ana, California

Jan 16 2017
The Secret Society They stated that I was chosen for the secret society to receive secrets that will make my family and I wealthy like the Rothschild, and Rockefeller family West Valley city, UT UT
Author: Bellwood, Illinois Attorneys General: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
FLA Contractors Frankie Anderson Gave warranty and won't stand behind it. Clearwater South Carolina Author: York , South Carolina Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: FLA Contractors Clearwater , South Carolina

Jan 16 2017
*BELLASKINCREAM advertised that they are from shark tank Said they were from Shark Tank and you could try a product for $4.99 with no obligation Arizona bellaskincream.com Author: los angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: *BELLASKINCREAM Internet

Jan 16 2017
Ft. Walton Beach medical Center Jaimin Patel MD unprofessional and deliberate overcharge for medical care that was never received destin Florida Author: Madison, Mississippi Hospital Emergency Rooms: Ft. Walton Beach medical Center destin, Florida

Elite Booting, Inc. inmobilized car at Burger King's Parking Miami Florida