Your Search | t mobile

Aug 21 2015
virgin mobile RIP OFF ARTIST NEW YORK Nationwide Author: rosdale, New York Cellular Phone Companies: virgin mobile Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
AMERICAN TRUCK GROUP A T G SCAM gulfport Mississippi Author: PLAINFIELD, New Jersey Truck Dealers: AMERICAN TRUCK GROUP gulfport, Mississippi

Aug 20 2015
Stryker T-tops they never shipped my order, and everytime I call they tell me with two weeks it has been 7 weeks since they took the money Laguna Hills California Author: LA Porte, Texas Marine Accessories: Stryker T-tops Laguna Hills, California

Aug 19 2015
Randy's Home Center Ripped me off, scammed me on the sale and failed to complete setup and serrvces. I now have a brand new mobile home that cannot be lived in. Tuscumbia Alabama Author: Hartselle, Alabama Manufactured Home Dealers: Randy's Home Center Tuscumbia, Alabama

Aug 19 2015
Samsung Samsung Mobile USA Yet another water damaged excuse from Plano, Texas. Plano Nationwide
Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Walmart Family Mobile - Reporting Reports To Credit Bureaus - Unusual Billing Had $30/mo. Plan...Last Bill Over $90. This Is Pre-Pay Service! Clarksville Internet
Not Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Internet

Aug 18 2015
Easykits A to Z Cash System,Content System,Smart Web Content,Kayko,Markenark Holdings LTD,Easy Cash on Demand,Mobile Money This company under several different names has taken my money and did not give me any service. unkknown Internet Author: New Carlisle, Indiana Work at Home: Easykits Internet

Aug 18 2015
AT&T Christian and Justin on 145th and Broadway Store UNAUTHORIZED AND ILLEGALLY deleted my voicemails New York New York Author: New York Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T New York, New York

Aug 17 2015
Parts Geek The product advertised did not conform with the produce t shipped. The Geeks charged a restocking fee and did not refund shipping charges. In addition as the purchaser of the item I paid the cost of returning the non-conforming order to the Geeks. 50 South Maple Ave Suite 100 Marlton, New Jersey 08053 Internet Author: Alabama Auto Parts: Parts Geek Internet

Aug 17 2015
invent tech invent tech rip me off for thousand of dollars and sole my idea for the rotisserie oven it in still selling today. mobile Alabama Author: Macon, Georgia Appliances: invent tech mobile, Alabama

Aug 17 2015
CREDO Mobile Zero customer support...Not honoring Apple warranty. San Francisco California Author: Louisville, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: CREDO Mobile San Francisco, California

Aug 17 2015
Midway Movers Hired Midway Movers to relocate me. The move was very unprofessional and I was forced to pay more than I was contracted for. The movers damaged items in the house that I was moving from,. The movers also damaged my leather couch, chair, broke legs off furniture and broke my mirror from my bedroom dresser. After filling a claim and forwarding pictures of the damaged items, my claim was denied. I had no idea that this company had a reputation of unprofessional, as well as damaging b clients furnishing. T he moving process was very stressful and during the process one guy walked around the entire time forcing me to initial paperwork and raising the moving cost. I will not recommended this company to anyone that looking to move. Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Midway Movers Chicago, Illinois

Gosmart mobile They took my payment, then shut me off! Stay away! Internet
Author: FLAGSTAFF, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Gosmart mobile Internet

Aug 15 2015
Mobile Mechanics Christopher Allan Did not repair my water pump, timing belt and AC compressor although i paid for parts and labor beginning in April. Neptune New Jersey Author: Princeton, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Mobile Mechanics Neptune, New Jersey

Aug 15 2015
T mobile Companies that charge you more than they're worth Springfield, no Nationwide comment Author: Newark, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: T mobile Nationwide

Aug 14 2015
acs inc I t sent me an email the sam as the one on the first page Internet Author: North Chili, New York Cash Services: acs inc Internet

Aug 14 2015
At&T Fraud, reconnect fees Nationwide Author: St. louis, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: At&T Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
J&m Automotive Mechanics Pablo and Joe crook and theif avoiding taxes by not providing detailed receipt and giving estimate only to elevate charges by not fixing problem, vehicle will break down on the way home and when you notify them its your problem, they will refuse an itemized bill. to fix parts they will break your ac and other parts not listed on repairs or allegedly worked on. they will deliberately destroy parts on your car if you get stern with them then laugh at you on the phone. everything is your problem, they fixed entire car but yet nothing works, everything they will tell you they fixed once you get home and your check engine light is on you run diagnostics and every t hing they supposedly fixed , they habe levate charges San antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Mechanics: J&m Automotive San antonio, Texas

Aug 13 2015
BB&T loss mitigation dept. Racking up fees while sending me modification applications over and over and over again. Greenville South Carolina Author: New Lexington, Ohio Banks: BB&T Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 13 2015
VIRGIN MOBILE VIRGIN MOBILE MAFIA REFUSES REFUND & KEEPS THE BRAND NEW PHONES I RETURNED PLAINFIELD INDIANA Author: SALISBURY, Maryland Questionable Activities: VIRGIN MOBILE Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
Etyres Limited; Fleet Mobile Tyres;etyres.co.uk;MR TONY BOWMAN Please beware of this franchise opportunity UK; Cambridge; Nationwide Author: Alabama Auto Tire shops: Etyres Limited Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
AT&T U-verse They havd me paying on multiple accounts, two seperate times. I made a payment of $100 & 18 days later , they shut off my internet and phone again, charged me $9 late fees each time, PLUS A $49 RESTORAL FEE EACH TIME Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
BOOST MOBILE REFUSAL TO PROVIDE PAID SERVICE! Nationwide Author: Ridgeland, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE nationwide

Aug 12 2015
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
I Totally Agree With Fed-Up Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Aug 12 2015
R T & Associates Robert Timms and Associates Repeated phone calls, made false claims, attempt to commit fraud Cheektowaga New York Author: Plano, Texas Collection Agencies: R T & Associates Cheektowaga, New York