Your Search | t mobile wireless

Sep 23 2015
T-Mobile Yet another fraudulent, deceitful and unethical business practices company. Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Cayce, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sep 23 2015
Wholesale Dream Homes Michael landwermeyer $1500. Deposit on mobile home was not returned. Gave us run around every time we called. He did nothing for us except take our deposit. Greenville, Texas Internet
Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Loans: Wholesale Dream Homes Internet

Sep 23 2015
Sprint Wireless provider Sprint Wireless Fraudulant equipment and warranty on phones maplewood Minnesota Responsible... Author: white bear lake , Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Wireless provider maplewood, Minnesota

Sep 22 2015
T-N-T CARPORTS complete failure of customer services Mt. Airy N.C. Polaski  tennessee Author: Henderson, Tennessee Auto Storage: T-N-T CARPORTS Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Stryker T-Tops Failure to deliver items paid for 3 months ago. Called in August told it would be delivered in 2 weeks. called Sept 22, told it would not be delivered until first or second week of October. No committment to quality or performance, no support,NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER. Agent very short, every time I call told it is not available although I paid for it. Laguna Hills, California 92653 Nationwide Author: Poplar Branch, North Carolina Liars: Stryker T-Tops Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Family Mobile My service was cancelled in July 2015 and they are still billing me for Aug and Sep I called customer service and the person told me that I was correct and to send a complaint about this issue and they will cancel this bil of $82.62 in five days Newark Delaware Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Family Mobile

Sep 21 2015
Shenzhen Top-One Trading Co., Ltd. Vicky , James etc Aliexpress Store Number 342812, Sent a problematic mobile phone Shenzen Internet
Author: Dubai, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Shenzhen Top-One Trading Co., Ltd. Internet

Sep 20 2015
Big Holdings International Dr. Bob Eng BlackakaWorldtele Communications Network Wire Transfer Fraud - Purchase of Mobile Phones West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Santa Ana, California Cellular Phone Companies: Big Holdings International West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 20 2015
DBR PROPERTIES LLC Dardra Blake-Revell-Potter Landlord Rip-Off Tallahassee Florida Author: reno, Nevada Mobile Home Parks: DBR PROPERTIES LLC Tallahassee, Florida

Sep 19 2015
T-Mobile (NYSE: TMUS) TMOBILE does bad things Nationwide Author: Freeport, New York Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 19 2015
Verizon wireless Over charging for data, hotspot..... We pay for each byte and they have someone way of devaluing it and ensuring our bill is always maxed out. When you call they don't care to help you understand it. Tulsa/nationwide Nationwide Author: Bristow, Oklahoma Internet Service Providers: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Sep 19 2015
Mobile Northern Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Company includes one Cody Kaslov Scam for 40-60% off of auto body DMV Author: Manassas, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Mobile Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Company Internet

Sep 18 2015
AT&T Error in billing. Sent to collection. Dealing with this since Nov 2014 Nationwide Author: Dallas, Georgia Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
William T Holthaus, Bill Holthaus, Bill T Holthaus Imposter - Starbucks Sr. Director Global Design stole $ Internet, Internet I need to find this man Author: San Diego, California Questionable Activities: William T Holthaus Internet

Sep 18 2015
AT&T Installed their wiring to home southfield Nationwide Author: southfield, Michigan Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
My Family Mobile by T-Mobile (via Walmart) They secretly reactivated my phone the same day I deactivated and cancelled and are still billing me. Nationwide Author: Camden, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: My Family Mobile Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Strategic student solutions this company is awful don't fall for there scam. I did a man named Adam Pickett contacted me and told me my student loan will be forived I need to pay the company 267.00 for 3 months and then it is dropped down to $49.00 per month they took my money and don;t want to give it back Don't be a fool like me and give them money if you do you will be wripped off. florida Nationwide Author: mastic, New York Health Care Education: Strategic student solutions Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
Verizon Wireless Charges that I was no clear on Nationwide Author: Hampton Bays, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
Samsung T-mobile @ Greenwood Park Store Greenwood,In. On 7/23/2015 I purchase 2 Samsung Note 4 phones at the t-mobilestore in Greenwood,in. Samsung was offering a 200.00 rebate. One of the receipts was finally Internet
Author: Greenwood, Indiana Rebates: Samsung Internet

Sep 15 2015
Mason's Mobile Rv Derek Mason MObile RV Repair Yukon Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma RV Repair Centers: Mason's Mobile Rv Yukon, Oklahoma

Sep 15 2015
He is the truth Author: Naples, Florida Advertising Agencies: Galafati Music Group / Valantino Galafati Internet

Sep 15 2015
anc award notification commission Anc larry hourd executor awards I have a claim here stateing I won a certain amount of money I sent in a 14.95 money order as asked I still have yet to recieve anything this was months ago to me its false advertisement which to me is against the law they sent me a claim stateing I won money I have the paperwork I sent in a money order of 14.95 I still haven;t recieved a check or money and this was months ago to me thats false advertisement its not right kansas city Kansas Author: holiday, Florida Cash Services: anc award notification commission kansas city, Kansas

Sep 15 2015
Lilnudist April Arguen Lil Nudists Sphynx Kittens Cats Sells sick cats takes deposits & does not deliver. Very nice up front no follow up Cocoa Florida
april arguin lilnudist RIPOFF!!! Author: clearwater, Florida Animal Abuse: Lilnudist April Arguen Lil Nudists Sphynx Kittens Cats Cocoa, Florida

Sep 15 2015
T-Mobile T-Mobile took my money and failed to provide service Nationwide Author: Stuart, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
T-Mobile Total rip off when it comes to equipment pay off Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide