Your Search | t mobile wireless

Jun 15 2016
Wireless Advocates in Costco, Victorville, California Mis-lead into believing the Tablet I was offered was for FREE! Instead it was a 2 year contract and I am now expected to pay $200.00 for the device! N. Seattle Washington Author: Adelanto, California Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates N. Seattle, Washington

Jun 14 2016
Kathleen Ann roberts Roberts realty local739 stone mountain drive Conroe tx 77302 Rented a mobile home from her dad d a written walk thru of all the previous damages. Reported in February 2016 that the floors in the laundry room and kitchen was getting weak. She never did nothing to repair the floors. But still collecting rent of 875.00 per month. I huge hole in the kitchen which my son fell thru. She still did nothing. We moved out and now she won't return deposit cause she is saying we flooded the kitchen ourselves I took pics and video of the house the day of move out. Do not rent from this slum lord. She is evil cold hearted and a con lady Nationwide Author: Texas Mobile Home Parks: Kathleen Ann roberts Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
AT&T office of President Natalie Dukes, Randall Stephenson, George Mason ATT lied about original cost to bunderstand. Told me I would owe $0 if cancelled and turned to collections agency for $150 . I have recording of call Texas, Georgia Texas,Georgia Author: ocoee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T office of President Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
wireless advocates never received rebate!! rohnert park California Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: wireless advocates rohnert park, California

Jun 14 2016
pinellas auto brokers I went and purchased a Mazda I went and purchased a Mazda 6 to I went and purchased a Mazda 6 t I went and purchased a Mazda 6 2 6 2002 4 cylinder silver sedan from Pinellas Auto Brokers in February on the 14th of 2016  st pete Florida
Author: largo, Florida Auto Dealers: pinellas auto brokers st pete , Florida

Jun 14 2016
at&t at&t wants my husband to pay his accounts been closed since 2014 and now they want him to pay how can they make someone pay that don't have money all this companys want is money at&t is a big ripoff they are the worst phone company ever they needtobe shut down forever they just take people's. money they are scamers at&t Nationwide Author: clyde, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: at&t Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
I am not happy with Family Mobile for stating that I never did close my account to start another account and I did because to port a number over you have to have an existing account and then close it out to start another account now I am with Verizon not family mobile T-Mobile and I don't appreciate the disrespectfulness that I got from the customer service line and I would never use T-Mobile family mobile ever again it's a rip-off EI Dorado Hills California Author: bessemer, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile EI Dorado Hills, California

Jun 13 2016
Butler, rose, & jameson associates I recieved a final notice tgat i had in fact won a cash prize of t he amount of $3,900,000.00. And in order to claim this money the letter said to send in $20.00. However the second page said my fees were $25.00. I knew this had to be a scam . Ive eecieved scams before .. so. I checked them out and immediatly. Found them liaged on ripoff report. Imagine that. Babylon New York Author: Levelland, Texas Accounting: Butler, rose, & jameson associates Babylon, New York

Jun 13 2016
At&t Visa reward card deceptivee, fradulent scam!!! Nationwide Author: Austell, Georgia Internet: At&t Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Cricket wireless no hassle wireless Lack of knowledge of product/ negligence Maricopa Arizona Author: maricopa, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Fred's Mobile Services - Rip off Mechanics Fred damaged my car, denied police, left me and son stranded & double charged me winter springs Florida
Author: Altamonte Spring, Florida Auto Mechanics: Fred's Mobile Services winter springs, Florida

Jun 13 2016
Cricket wireless Cricket wireless is a scam San marcos Texas Author: San Marcos , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless San marcos, Texas

Jun 12 2016
ARENA ETHNOBOTANICALS Stole my credit card details and made a fake card in California Anaheim Internet Made a mistake Author: Mobile, Alabama Hackers: ARENA ETHNOBOTANICALS Internet

Jun 11 2016
MetroPCS Mega Wireless Misleading prices and rip off undercover charges West memphis Arkansas Author: West Memphis, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: MetroPCS West memphis, Arkansas

Jun 11 2016
Tracfone Wireless Straight Talk Wireless Consumer that purchased their Straight Talk &45 card Nationwide
Common Knowledge.... Author: Longview, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Tracfone Wireless Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
David T. Maestas Very disapointed Internet Author: Bakersfield, California On-Line Business: David T. Maestas Internet

Jun 09 2016
VTG Mobile AF Mobile Unauthorized credit Card Charge Vista California VTG Mobile Problem Solved Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: VTG Mobile Vista, California

Jun 09 2016
Sony Mobile Fraudulent Warranty Practices Nationwide Author: Eastvale, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Sony Mobile Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
At&t CON ARTIST EVERYWHERE Nationwide Author: Sunrise, Florida Cable TV: At&t Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
Food Evolution / Bret Schultz R T Wholesale DBA Food Evolution. How do you sleep at night? Schiller Park Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Catering: Food Evolution / Bret Schultz Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
verizon wireless VERIZON WIRELESS PROMOTION BUY 1 GALAXY S7 OR S7 EDGE & GET 1 FREE IS A SCAM & A RIPOFF Nationwide Author: lake st louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
W. Allan Jones Jones Management  Corrupt, Racist, Disorganized, Good 'Ole Boys' Network, Company Pets Get Special Treatment Cleveland, Tennessee
W. Allan Jones YOU SUCK Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Racists: W. Allan Jones Cleveland, Tennessee

Jun 08 2016
24/7 mobile locksmith or Avenue Locksmithpeople answering phone: CarlTomMayer or Malikai is who did the job I have called and left messages twice and emailed them twice, but no response in two days. i called a number my daughter gave me as well. A man answered and didn't answer with locksmith professional manner and when I asked him if this was Avenue Locksmith , he said yes, but with complaints about charges, he said I would need to call the main number. There are two addresses and approximately four numbers for this business. The license number through DPS is B16363, which is different then their website license number, B18004. DALLAS Texas Author: Arlington , Texas Liars: 24/7 mobile locksmith DALLAS, Texas

Jun 08 2016
Boost Mobile Netgear Netgear Hotspot, Boost Mobile failed to provide contractual amount of data, failed to provide accounting of data, changed website with tracked data, and customer service disconnected, gave the runaround, 18 calls transfered to obsolete unknown Nationwide Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Cable TV: Boost Mobile Netgear Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
Directv AT&T Directv aka AT&T promotional scams Evansville Indiana Author: Evansville , Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: Directv AT&T promo offer scams Nationwide