Your Search | t mobile wireless

Jan 31 2016
Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office DentsRUs, Dents Are Us, Dents-R-Us He told us he would make our car look like new. He took our money and never finished the job! Won't answer calls or return texts. Completely ignoring us!! Los Angeles, Orange County, San Gabriel California Author: Orange County, California Auto Repair Service: Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office Los Angeles, California

Jan 30 2016
T&R RENT TO OWN FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED MY DEBIT CARD $45.50 WITH OUT MY AUTORIZATION . Internet Author: SanFrancisco, California Credit Card Fraud: T&R RENT TO OWN Internet

Jan 29 2016
Boost Mobile Fraudulent Advertising Nationwide Author: Wrightwood , California Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Convergent Outsourcing inc Pinnacle credit services asking me to pay a delinquent account with Verizon wireless i have had a Verizon service. also adviced them that this account had beeb included in ,identity fraud with a police report Renton Washington Author: Niangua , Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Convergent Outsourcing inc Renton, Washington

Jan 28 2016
Rex Halbeisen; Mobile App Net; Xfusion Media Conman; Cheat; Fraud; Never pays employees; Doesn't deliver to customers Westminster CO Author: Anonymous, Kentucky On-Line Business: Rex Halbeisen Internet

Jan 27 2016
Hudson City Savings M&T Bank Hudson City Savings BankM&T Bank Discriminatory hiring and glass ceiling Paramus New Jersey Author: New Jersey Banks: Hudson City Savings M&T Bank Paramus, New Jersey

Jan 27 2016
Best Mobile Auto Detailing & Car Wash Alireza Daftari, Alex, Ali Dishonest business and bad customer service. Carlsbad California Author: Carlsbad, California Car Washes: Best Mobile Auto Detailing & Car Wash Carlsbad, California

Jan 25 2016
VOLUSION Volusion - Official Site.VOLUSION.COM BEWARE!!! VOLUSION IS FRAUD!!! THEY DON`T MAKE REFUND!!! THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY!!! Austin, TX, United States an UK Internet Austin Author: Larvik, Alabama On-Line Stores: VOLUSION Internet

Jan 23 2016
T&R rent to own hacked my debit card and took $29.95 California Author: Seattle, Washington Mortgage Brokers: T and R rent to own California

Jan 23 2016
TowerPoint Capital REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TowerPoint Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction implementing strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's and help them make more profitable decisions.
Author: Alabama Financial Services: TowerPoint Capital Atlanta,

Jan 23 2016
spring glenn mobile park spring glenn trailer park wrongful eviction lied in court and put stuff on our credit report that was not true like 30,000.00 dollars fall city Washington Author: north bend, Washington Mobile Home Parks: spring glenn mobile park fall city, Washington

Jan 21 2016
TowerPoint Capital REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: LA, California Financial Services: Towerpoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 21 2016
Author: Orchatta, California Real Estate Investing: Towerpoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 21 2016
Vivint Raoul I believe - name card was hard to read 2 company reps came to door wearing orange t shirts.  Tried bullying me to open door. After several refusals he wouldn't go away.  When I said I would call the police he called us fu**ing idiots. Internet, Utah
Never open your door! Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia Security Services: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Internet, Utah

Jan 21 2016
Vivint Apx alarms Preys on old people, and pressures you into a sale Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada Probably Author: Portage la prairie, Manitoba Miscellaneous Electronics: Vivint Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 21 2016
Towerpoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital, leading institutional investor in and manager of wireless real estate across the United States. TowerPoint's leadership team possesses fifty years of combined experience, having invested in (or financed) over $1 billion in telecommunications infrastructure and real estate-related assets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta , Georgia

Jan 21 2016
Aspire/CB&T This company showed up on the recent credit report showing I owed $938 and I have no idea who these people are. I would definitely love to have this resolved it's not only puzzling but it's harming my credit score. Columbus,Ga Internet Author: Willis, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Aspire/CB&T Internet

Jan 20 2016
greatcall at&t Blame the other Guy Internet Author: hampstead, North Carolina Telephone Companies: greatcall Internet

Jan 20 2016
AT&T Horrible Customer Service and Bullies Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Consumer Services: AT&T Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
AT&T billing us for money that we know we do not owe Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: AT&T Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
freelancer.com I worked on other online platforms and saw this one so decided to give it a try. The client never paid or funded for the project so I never started the work, but because I accepted the job offer they now charged me $78 and asked me to pay it. I said I'm not paying for services I never did or was paid for. They emailed me and said because I accepted the job, no matter if you are paid for the job, they don't care. They only care about fattening their pockets. If you are a freelancer, stay away. guru and upwork i've never had a problem with and will continue to work there. I'm so glad I never gave them my credit card info or bank account info or they would have taken the amount off. They won't allow me to close this account until I pay. So I guess it will be open forever. Goodbye freelancer.com!! Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Work at Home Business: freelancer.com Internet

Jan 15 2016
Vesta Vesta AT&T Vesta Scamming Seniors with $30 charges that were never agreed to Portland Oregon Author: Fullerton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Vesta Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
Prosoft3dcom Mobile Software Tech, both are located in Ontario, Canada Unauthorized charged $29.95, support to have been $9.95, however, I never downloaded software. Burlington, Ontario Internet Author: Martinsville, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Prosoft3dcom Internet

Jan 15 2016
DONALDS YORKIES I SENT T HE MONEY TO. bUY BUSTER,THE DAY CAME FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY YORKIE AND WAS NEVER SENT NO YORKIE AND KEPT MY MONEY.RIPPED OFF He took my money,And never sent my puppy Yorkie scam S.C Nationwide Author: Eldorado, California Police: DONALDS YORKIES Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
T-Mobile My phone line moved to Sprint without my consent Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide