Your Search | t mobile wireless

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 20 2016
Assurance Wireless Ineffective Lifeline Wireless Company Nationwide Author: Belmont, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
Linda Steinberg/ L and S Mobile Home Sales LLC Linda. L and S mobile home sales LLC Linda Steinberg terrible service, Linda Steinberg Vero Beach, Phoenix, Arizona. Nationwide Florida
Author: Texas Real Estate Services: Linda/ L and S Mobile Home Sales LLC Vero Beach, Florida

Apr 19 2016
Foad (Frank) Ziyad Frank at Eazy Mobile Inc. Misrepresented Quality of iPhone 6's Sold to MobilePlus Worldwide Midlothian Illinois
Author: Santa Ana, California Cellular Phone Companies: Foad (Frank) Ziyad Midlothian, Illinois

Apr 19 2016
Billy Sparks T&T Plumbing This plumber has an expired License yet presents himself to companies he works for as being licensed. He had a helper work for him and defrauded him of pay. He denies it and says he was never paid but withheld $450 from an employee working underneath him, and did not have said employee fill out a 1099 etc. He was licensed at one time but his license has failed to be renewed and he goes from company to company contracting his work without a valid license S, Laotto, IN 46763 Kentucky Author: LEXINGTON, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Billy Sparks T&T Plumbing S, Laotto, IN 46763, Kentucky

Apr 19 2016
AT&T Getting the Run Around = Fraud Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Internet

Apr 18 2016
Michael T. Conway MICHAEL T. CONWAY, ESQ., MICHAEL T. CONWAY AND CO. Attorney who is completely unprofessional, arrogant, fraudulent, and who conducts himself in a manner that is improper according to the Ohio Professional Code of Ethics. Brunswick Ohio Conway proves my point. Author: Parma, Ohio Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael T. Conway Brunswick , Ohio

Apr 18 2016
Abt water Hauck homes are the same group they continue to overcharge for water usage and they wont fix water leak !! I called the plumbers and they tole me 3 times rhey dont do trailers !! I cant get anyone to fix water leak!! Mt Morris Illinois Been calling around and plumbers wont bother coming to trailer court Author: Mount Morris, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: Abt water Mt mprris il, Illinois

Apr 18 2016
Family Mobile Wal-Mart Family MobileT-Mobile Charges for Services Never Received. Customer Service assured bill cleared. Instead of clearing sent to Collection Agency Nationwide
Author: Mobile, Alabama Telephone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Apr 17 2016
Powerfulvoodoo.net, Lolavoodoo.com, Christopher Blanchard, NOT THE REAL MAMA LOLA Chris Blanchard, These people change websites often, but they always pretend to be connected to Mama Lola. LOLA IS NOT ONLINE. Florida
Author: Mobile, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Powerfulvoodoo.net, Lolavoodoo.com, Christopher Blanchard, NOT THE REAL MAMA LOLA Internet

Apr 17 2016
T&A Refinishing Antonio or James Reglaze tile replace refinish reglazing bathroom tub shower Silver Spring Maryland Author: Silver Spring, California Small Business Services: T&A Refinishing Nationwide

Apr 16 2016
Jewell's properties group llc, Johnathan Jewell's No occupancy permits,or permits pulled. Bensalem pa Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Mobile Home Parks: Jewell's properties group llc Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Robinhood Terrace Mobile Home Park, Daytona Beach, Robinhood Terrace LLC, Jupiter, FL Over 55 Mobile Home Park, Scammers, buying/renting mobile homes Daytona Beach, Jupiter Florida Update - Robinhood Terrace Author: Daytona Beach, FL, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Robinhood Terrace Mobile Home Park Daytona Beach, FL Daytona Beach/Jupiter, Florida

Apr 13 2016
Neil A. Sussman Attorney Mary Gail Parr of Cheim & Read, Alan Doerhoefer of Expedia.com, (Seattle Wa.), Sarah Dellolio of Morgan Stanley (West Palm Beach, Fl., Basil T. Doerhoefer of Bank Of America (Charlotte, N.C.), David T Conspirators:Threatened Basil Doerhoefer out of a copy of his PNC TRUST / Last WILL & Testament Documents Internet, New York Encore presentation of- FRAUD BLESS AMERICA Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Neil A. Sussman Attorney Internet, New York

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
signature surveys I did countless suveys,they promised walmart gift cards in diffrent amounts any were from $150 to $1000 only thing I received was wasteing my mobile data. watertown Massachusetts Author: casa grande, Arizona Food Stores: signature surveys watertown, Massachusetts

Apr 13 2016
Verizon Wireless Offers 14 day money back trial ... NOT Nationwide Bad math!! Author: Leesburg, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Motorola Mobility Holdings MOTOROLA's mobile phone user rights Nationwide Author: Alabama Telephones: lianglao Internet

Apr 12 2016
GHz Wireless GHz CellularGHz Wireless Group USA Do not go near this company! Austin Texas Author: Houston, Texas Internet Service Providers: GHz Wireless Austin, Texas

Apr 12 2016
verizon wireless bait n switch of iphones trenton, new jersey Nationwide Author: Pennington Gap, Virginia Telephone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Coastal Pay Lucas Spurling - account rep. Travis ? - president Beware of Deceptive Practices! Liars, all of them! Carlsbad California Author: Mobile, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: Coastal Pay Carlsbad, California

Apr 12 2016
Schneider Lease DON`T DO IT Cahrlette North Carolina Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Income Tax Service: Schneider Lease Cahrlette, North Carolina

Apr 12 2016
Wendy Cockcroft, Interserve.com Helpdesk, Manchester, United Kingdom, Techdirt.com, on-t-internet.blogspot.co.uk ripoff, scam, fraud, Wendy Cockcroft ripped me off too Berkshire, RG10 9JU Nationwide Author: Other Computer Help Desk: Wendy Cockcroft, Interserve.com, Helpdesk, Manchester, United Kingdom, Techdirt.com, http://on-t-internet.blogspot.co.uk Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Max cellular Boost mobile, Broadway Everett ma Defective phones, intimidating tactecs, taking advantage of the disabled Everett Massachusetts Author: Everett, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Max cellular Everett, Massachusetts

Apr 12 2016
NumberOnMusic.com A Complete Fabrication Of Serices Internet More Ripoff Tactics Author: Mobile, Alabama Entertainers: NumberOnMusic.com Internet