Your Search | t mobile wireless

Sep 14 2016
Bell Mobile Homes Levelland Texas Ken shipley, son and the entire family. Worst ripoff in west texas, Buyer beware shop elsewhere Levelland, Texas 79336  Author: Texas Manufactured Home Dealers: Bell Mobile Homes Levelland Texas Levelland, TX 79336, Texas

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Mobile Pro Hawaii Dennis Smith Ripping off Sr. citizens Ho0nolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Websites: Mobile Pro Hawaii Ho0nolulu, Hawaii

Sep 13 2016
T Mobile Mariah - area supervisor -Tempe AZNichole - business sales consultant -Tempe AZTony - guatemala FREE - IS NOT REALLY FREE Tempe Arizona Nationwide Author: Show Low, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 13 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TowerPoint Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction implementing strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's and help them make more profitable decisions.
Author: Dist of Columbia Financial Services: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 11 2016
Diamond Wireless Verizon Wireless Lakewood Colorado Author: Conifer, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Diamond Wireless Lakewood , Colorado

Sep 10 2016
Meaghan T. Peters of Mansfield MA formerly from Pasadena CA Rotten customer who defamed my business online - she is a very nasty individual Mansfield MA Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Meaghan T. Peters of Mansfield MA formerly from Pasadena CA Internet

Sep 10 2016
Meaghan T. Peters of Mansfield MA formerly of Pasadena CA Rotten customer who defamed my business online - she is a very nasty individual Mansfield MA Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Meaghan T. Peters of Pasadena CA Internet

Sep 09 2016
T-Mobile I have been waiting for a refund for a phone a returned in December 2016 Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Sprint Corporation, Softbank,Virgin, Nextel, etc. Told one price and charged me another on my credit card Plainfield, Indiana Nationwide Author: West Hills, California Communications & Networking: Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Professional Collection Consultants/collections for cingular/AT&T collected money from my daughters banck account without sending me a notice prior to doing so. Los Angeles California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Collection Agencies: Cingular/AT&T Los Angeles, California

Sep 06 2016
VLS Talent, vicky Lauren stitch Attempted to con me Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Celebrities: VLS t Nevada

Sep 06 2016
Suppclub Ripped me off for $19.99 for a promotional t-shirt train, eat, sleep, repeat, that supposedly cost $0.75 plus shipping & handling on 9/5/2016 college park Maryland. Author: hampton, Virginia Sporting Goods: Suppclub

Sep 06 2016
Cricket Wireless LLC (an AT&T Company) Cheap service but bad customer service and NO REFUNDS. Cancel before your billing cycles. Atlanta Georgia Author: , Texas Telephone Companies: Cricket Wireless LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 05 2016
Contest America Publishers, Inc. Cap Opp naidbreak the bank I am a senior. Received in mail contest. Mailed back contest of course with required fee. Refund promised. What a joke. Wrote several letters ,no reply Have invested 1600. Slow learner Help Kansas City. Missouri Author: mobile, Alabama Cash Services: Contest America Publishers, Inc. Kaaaansas City, Missouri

Sep 05 2016
Virgin Mobile John Feehan They are not giving me quality service but instead it is mediocrity Plainsfield Indiana United States Indiana Author: Brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Plainsfield Indiana United States, Indiana

Sep 05 2016
total wireless cleaned out my checking account and now i have to wait 2 weeks for refund Nationwide Author: davenport, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: total wireless Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
AT&T Wireless and DirecTV Att Att Mobile Mispresentation / Deceptive Billing! Run from AT&T scam Las Vegas / Oregon Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: AT&T Wireless and DirecTV Nationwide

Sep 04 2016
Verizon wireless Fraudulent data charges Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Sep 02 2016
Campus Quarters, Mobile,Al Mary Rutherford, Caitlin Hanlin Being charged for a room that someone else is living in. Mobile Alabama Author: Cantonment, Florida Sales People: Campus Quarters, Mobile,Al Mobile, Alabama

Sep 01 2016
safelink wireless aka tracfone was denied access to names of p.i.c. of enrollment verifications requests new documents continuously claiming never rec'd any ( mailed , faxed and e-mailed ) never updated in system , nor do they mail anything out to you in 5 days or ever ( 30 days later still nothing ) Milwaukie Internet- Oregon Author: madison, Maine Cellular Phone Companies: safelink wireless aka tracfone Internet

Sep 01 2016
24/7 Mobile Locksmith Dishonest, underhanded, and crooked swindlers Nationwide USA Author: Sachse, Texas Small Business Services: 24/7 Mobile Locksmith Internet

Aug 31 2016
t&r rentto own i checked my debit card and they took 49.95 off my card never even heard of them no phone number nothing glendale .ca Internet Author: Niagara Falls,ny, New York Credit Card Fraud: t&r rentto own Internet

Aug 31 2016
Verizon Wireless Rude Customer Service and Malfunctioning Devices Basking Ridge New Jersey Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Basking Ridge, New Jersey