Your Search | t mobile wireless

Oct 12 2016
T & R South Sanitation Wost company ive ever delt with in my life, from jump 2 weeks go by no pick up we call and was told they signed off as if they picked it up.. I paid 3 months in advance and they picked up the trash as they wanted.. i paid for a service and i cant get it unless i give more money... nawww buddy hell nawwww ,,, if i could id give no stars or negative Jonesboro Georgia Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Consumer Services: T & R South Sanitation Jonesboro, Georgia

Oct 11 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless GOT me on DATA overages Nationwide Internet Author: Glendale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Verizon Wireless Internet

Oct 11 2016
Barkely Capital Grey Mountain Management Regarding a Mr. Mathewson, and his assistant Phillip After trades was won, and I requested my profits be withdrawal, they would take all the money into my account, and ignore my request for the withdraw while I was speaking to them in put in back into a trade right under my nose. Even I had more winnings, Support manager argue with me about asking for the withdraw, traded again under my nose, as if they were saying to me what are your going to do about it! Now the account manager won''t respond at all, and this has been going on now at least 2 weeks or a little longer now. I'm a widow that needs all my money back! Now!! London SE1 (SG SE Author: buffalo, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: Barkely Capital London SE1 (SG,

Oct 11 2016
01:12 PM I was also ripped off. Placed an order in April of 2016. Emailed them letting them know that I never received it. No response. Sent another e-mail, and included from their website of my receipt, and a copy from USPS website showing my tracking # and t Rip off Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Beauty Salons: Internet

Oct 11 2016
Elizabeth T. Murrell President Township of Washington Nationwide Author: Township of Washington, New Jersey Customer: Elizabeth T. Murrell Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Diamond Wireless or A Wireless Convinced to switch to Verizon in order to get a free iphone. The offer didn't go through on a technicality. HAMPTON Virginia Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Telephones: Diamond Wireless HAMPTON, Virginia

Oct 10 2016
Boost Mobile Store Leased a cell phone. Was informed that I could pay off anytime I wanted in a period of 90 days. Was not informed that a 20% fee would be charged fof paying off in the term they said that I could do. Was not told about the penalties. brandon Florida Which means.... Author: brandon, Florida Telephones: Smartpay Leasing, Boost Mobile brandon, Florida

Oct 10 2016
invest-in-thailand I am a web designer based in INDIA and here is the link of my profile where i worked one of the person from IVEST IN THAILAND.ASia hire me for make changes in website , and said that he will pay me $100 for the work and i resolved many issues in 2 days like , MOBILE ISSUE, Layout Issue and so on.... but after 2 days of my work he disappear and never come to skype and also never paid for my 2 days work in which i resolved all his website issues.  So BE AWARE FROM IVEST IN THAILAND.ASia Bangkok Thailand
Fake excuse to save reputation Author: Chandigarh, Other Websites: invest-in-thailand Internet

Oct 09 2016
AT&T U-verse Never received promised rewards card for $200 West Palm Beach Florida (FL) Author: Boca Raton, Florida Liars: AT&T U-verse Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
Binarybanc Daniel Parker my broker My broker said he received my money July 23,16 and I never heard from him since, I been requesting my money and withdrawal and keep getting told lies, and now I can't call there anymore, block my number Tbilisi Georgia Author: mobile, Alabama Brokerage Companies: Binarybanc Tbilisi Georgia,

Oct 09 2016
Dyshoe when you click on this link you end up on Dyshoe they have a genuine website showing pictures of exact shoes and genuine makes. I ordered two pairs of skechers at £30 odd pounds each. After I placed my order I ha a message to say that t charged me more than I agreed and sent me the incorrect product Shanghai 201105 China Internet Author: CARDIFF, Other Clothing Stores: Dyshoe Internet

Oct 09 2016
T Car Care INC. Deceptive Sales Tactics and Dishonest Condition Disclosure of a Used Vehicle. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: New Tripoli, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: T Car Care INC. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 05 2016
All Claims Construction, LLC Timothy Michael Deffner, T Michael Deffner, Michael Deffner Stay Away from this company - it is a scam - I lost $4,500 on a downpayment - He disappeared Dallas Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Roofing Companies: All Claims Construction, LLC Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2016
iTech Deals I bought two Fantasy Wireless Chargers from them, neither work. Lakewood New Jersey Author: Cumming, Georgia E-trade: iTech Deals Lakewood, New Jersey

Oct 04 2016
Total Wireless Contiuned Charging after service was cancelled Nationwide Nationwide Author: Tavares, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
ASSURANCE WIRELESS Assurance uses illegal ways to threaten , harass- cut off service w/o informing disab. senior citizen- leaves her w/no way to call 4 help.. Philippines Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: ASSURANCE WIRELESS

Oct 02 2016
Anything Auto And Marine''... Mobile Mechanic... Mobile Mechanic & Marine Warning !!! Largo Florida Author: PALM HARBOR, Florida Auto Mechanics: Mechanics: Largo, Florida

Oct 02 2016
boost mobile they are refusing to give me $36.18 i accidentaly paid them. chicago illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Internet

Oct 01 2016
Sales Experts Inc. Sales Experts llcStrategic Sales Experts LLCSHAWN T LEUTHOLD Direct Sales door to door event marketing lifeline company San Jose Nationwide
Attorney Shawn Leuthold Has Never Been Involved with Sales Experts, Inc. Author: Fresno, California Multi-Level Marketing: Sales Experts Inc. Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
VERIZON WIRELESS LLC Security Deposit Refund Scam New York New York Author: Wurtsboro, New York Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS LLC New York , New York

Sep 29 2016
Usa cash loans Cash loans Usa Called and said I was approved for 3000 dollars. The have my online mobile banking information New york Internet Contact your bank immediately Author: Fairburn, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Usa cash loans Internet

Sep 28 2016
Taylor Made Mobile Mechanic Kevin, Kevin's Mobile Mechanic Scammer, Stole Money, Didn't Complete Services Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Alabama Auto Mechanics: Taylor Made Mobile Mechanic Georgia

Sep 28 2016
1955 Cut off my phone service to where I could only communicate with them to renew my service. Canton Ohio Author: Canton, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless OH

Sep 27 2016
VRD1 Rajesh Balujah King RajRaj Balujah Sunny Oaks Mobile Home ParkEdgewood Mobile Home ParkRenee Waldron Manager Sold me home under fraudulent pretenses sewer water on the ground Missisauga and Ocala Florida Florida Author: Ocala, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Rajesh Balujah Missisauga, Ontario