Your Search | t mobile

Sep 06 2016
VLS Talent, vicky Lauren stitch Attempted to con me Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Celebrities: VLS t Nevada

Sep 06 2016
Suppclub Ripped me off for $19.99 for a promotional t-shirt train, eat, sleep, repeat, that supposedly cost $0.75 plus shipping & handling on 9/5/2016 college park Maryland. Author: hampton, Virginia Sporting Goods: Suppclub

Sep 06 2016
Cricket Wireless LLC (an AT&T Company) Cheap service but bad customer service and NO REFUNDS. Cancel before your billing cycles. Atlanta Georgia Author: , Texas Telephone Companies: Cricket Wireless LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 05 2016
Contest America Publishers, Inc. Cap Opp naidbreak the bank I am a senior. Received in mail contest. Mailed back contest of course with required fee. Refund promised. What a joke. Wrote several letters ,no reply Have invested 1600. Slow learner Help Kansas City. Missouri Author: mobile, Alabama Cash Services: Contest America Publishers, Inc. Kaaaansas City, Missouri

Sep 05 2016
Virgin Mobile John Feehan They are not giving me quality service but instead it is mediocrity Plainsfield Indiana United States Indiana Author: Brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Plainsfield Indiana United States, Indiana

Sep 05 2016
AT&T Wireless and DirecTV Att Att Mobile Mispresentation / Deceptive Billing! Run from AT&T scam Las Vegas / Oregon Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: AT&T Wireless and DirecTV Nationwide

Sep 02 2016
Campus Quarters, Mobile,Al Mary Rutherford, Caitlin Hanlin Being charged for a room that someone else is living in. Mobile Alabama Author: Cantonment, Florida Sales People: Campus Quarters, Mobile,Al Mobile, Alabama

Sep 01 2016
24/7 Mobile Locksmith Dishonest, underhanded, and crooked swindlers Nationwide USA Author: Sachse, Texas Small Business Services: 24/7 Mobile Locksmith Internet

Aug 31 2016
t&r rentto own i checked my debit card and they took 49.95 off my card never even heard of them no phone number nothing glendale .ca Internet Author: Niagara Falls,ny, New York Credit Card Fraud: t&r rentto own Internet

Aug 30 2016
BOOST MOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY AND STINKS DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
SKIN Noir Ordered 14 day trial $4.95, then charged my card $89.95. They have 2 T&C on website. The 30 day refund policy was not honored. Internet Author: Kailua-Kona , Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN Noir Internet

Aug 30 2016
Boost Mobile Each month my service completely shuts down for ten days. Brown City Nationwide Author: Brown City, Michigan Telephones: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
YBC Dynamite Cruises & Travels Sdn Bhd 62, Persiaran Mutiara, Pusat Dagangan Kelana Mas, Kuah, Langkawi, 07000 Kedah, MalaysiaEmail: info@yachtbroker-charters.com Tel: (60) 04- 9665154 Mobile: (60) 017- 4196933 extortion, bridge of the contract Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: YBC Langkawi,

Aug 26 2016
AT&T STAY AWAY IF YOU CAN Texas Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Customer: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
T- Mobile Discontinued this service and paid all final bills and they still refused to refund my extra pack purchase now they have stolen my money Richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T- Mobile Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Cerberus Extract Cube Cart mobile Watch out for this one! Internet Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Alternative Health: Cerberus Extract Internet

Aug 23 2016
rapid fulfillment inc. sending orders I do not want, no return postal and eh a t us t have e price fir each bottle pacoima california Nationwide Author: hempstead, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: rapid fulfillment inc. Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Brick and Mobile whitelabelwifi, mysocialwifi Complete scam, no customer support, product does not work, do not honor trial period, Ripp off Toronto Ontario
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Brick and Mobile Toronto, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
David T. FAGAN ICON Academy, ICON BUILDER MEDIA, ICON Coach Teen Icon Academy a FRAUD!! Oceanside California Author: Jefferson, South Dakota Education & Learning Centers: David T. FAGAN Oceanside, California

Aug 22 2016
Bitwine The community is a total con!!BEWARE of this place particularly ...the people working here are a part of a group and will try to threaten you if u deny paying them for the scam or try to stop payment or ask for refund..they threaten u mentally,and also t SCAMMERS and MONEY EXTRACTORS BY FORCE !! Internet Author: California Religious Groups: Bitwine Internet

Aug 22 2016
VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Identity theft victim unknwn Nationwide Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Credit Card Fraud: VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Boost Mobile Boostmobile.com cellphone company Fort Worth, Texas Internet Author: Antlers, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Boost Mobile Internet