Your Search | t mobile

Sep 24 2015
Gerald Murray Factory Homes Signed contract to provide a mobile home. Never provided the service. Kept our deposit of almost $10,000. Ripped us off! muscle shoals Alabama Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Sales People: Gerald Murray Factory Homes muscle shoals , Alabama

Sep 24 2015
Lindsay T. Hansen, MD /Las Vegas Concierge DoctorLas Vegas Nevada VIP Doctor in Las Vegas wants more money to be a good doctor, and then is awful. Boutique medicine is a rip off. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: Lindsay T. Hansen, MD Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 24 2015
Vesta AT&T, AT&T Falsified charges on a monthly basis, some rectified while others not credited! Nationwide Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Online banking: Vesta AT&T Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
T-Mobile Yet another fraudulent, deceitful and unethical business practices company. Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Cayce, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sep 23 2015
Wholesale Dream Homes Michael landwermeyer $1500. Deposit on mobile home was not returned. Gave us run around every time we called. He did nothing for us except take our deposit. Greenville, Texas Internet
Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Loans: Wholesale Dream Homes Internet

Sep 22 2015
T-N-T CARPORTS complete failure of customer services Mt. Airy N.C. Polaski  tennessee Author: Henderson, Tennessee Auto Storage: T-N-T CARPORTS Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Stryker T-Tops Failure to deliver items paid for 3 months ago. Called in August told it would be delivered in 2 weeks. called Sept 22, told it would not be delivered until first or second week of October. No committment to quality or performance, no support,NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER. Agent very short, every time I call told it is not available although I paid for it. Laguna Hills, California 92653 Nationwide Author: Poplar Branch, North Carolina Liars: Stryker T-Tops Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Family Mobile My service was cancelled in July 2015 and they are still billing me for Aug and Sep I called customer service and the person told me that I was correct and to send a complaint about this issue and they will cancel this bil of $82.62 in five days Newark Delaware Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Family Mobile

Sep 21 2015
Shenzhen Top-One Trading Co., Ltd. Vicky , James etc Aliexpress Store Number 342812, Sent a problematic mobile phone Shenzen Internet
Author: Dubai, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Shenzhen Top-One Trading Co., Ltd. Internet

Sep 20 2015
Big Holdings International Dr. Bob Eng BlackakaWorldtele Communications Network Wire Transfer Fraud - Purchase of Mobile Phones West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Santa Ana, California Cellular Phone Companies: Big Holdings International West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 20 2015
DBR PROPERTIES LLC Dardra Blake-Revell-Potter Landlord Rip-Off Tallahassee Florida Author: reno, Nevada Mobile Home Parks: DBR PROPERTIES LLC Tallahassee, Florida

Sep 19 2015
T-Mobile (NYSE: TMUS) TMOBILE does bad things Nationwide Author: Freeport, New York Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 19 2015
Mobile Northern Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Company includes one Cody Kaslov Scam for 40-60% off of auto body DMV Author: Manassas, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Mobile Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Company Internet

Sep 18 2015
AT&T Error in billing. Sent to collection. Dealing with this since Nov 2014 Nationwide Author: Dallas, Georgia Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
William T Holthaus, Bill Holthaus, Bill T Holthaus Imposter - Starbucks Sr. Director Global Design stole $ Internet, Internet I need to find this man Author: San Diego, California Questionable Activities: William T Holthaus Internet

Sep 18 2015
AT&T Installed their wiring to home southfield Nationwide Author: southfield, Michigan Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
My Family Mobile by T-Mobile (via Walmart) They secretly reactivated my phone the same day I deactivated and cancelled and are still billing me. Nationwide Author: Camden, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: My Family Mobile Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Strategic student solutions this company is awful don't fall for there scam. I did a man named Adam Pickett contacted me and told me my student loan will be forived I need to pay the company 267.00 for 3 months and then it is dropped down to $49.00 per month they took my money and don;t want to give it back Don't be a fool like me and give them money if you do you will be wripped off. florida Nationwide Author: mastic, New York Health Care Education: Strategic student solutions Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
Samsung T-mobile @ Greenwood Park Store Greenwood,In. On 7/23/2015 I purchase 2 Samsung Note 4 phones at the t-mobilestore in Greenwood,in. Samsung was offering a 200.00 rebate. One of the receipts was finally Internet
Author: Greenwood, Indiana Rebates: Samsung Internet

Sep 15 2015
Mason's Mobile Rv Derek Mason MObile RV Repair Yukon Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma RV Repair Centers: Mason's Mobile Rv Yukon, Oklahoma

Sep 15 2015
He is the truth Author: Naples, Florida Advertising Agencies: Galafati Music Group / Valantino Galafati Internet

Sep 15 2015
anc award notification commission Anc larry hourd executor awards I have a claim here stateing I won a certain amount of money I sent in a 14.95 money order as asked I still have yet to recieve anything this was months ago to me its false advertisement which to me is against the law they sent me a claim stateing I won money I have the paperwork I sent in a money order of 14.95 I still haven;t recieved a check or money and this was months ago to me thats false advertisement its not right kansas city Kansas Author: holiday, Florida Cash Services: anc award notification commission kansas city, Kansas

Sep 15 2015
Lilnudist April Arguen Lil Nudists Sphynx Kittens Cats Sells sick cats takes deposits & does not deliver. Very nice up front no follow up Cocoa Florida
april arguin lilnudist RIPOFF!!! Author: clearwater, Florida Animal Abuse: Lilnudist April Arguen Lil Nudists Sphynx Kittens Cats Cocoa, Florida

Sep 15 2015
T-Mobile T-Mobile took my money and failed to provide service Nationwide Author: Stuart, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
T-Mobile Total rip off when it comes to equipment pay off Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide