Your Search | t netix

Sep 24 2016
T-Mobile T-Mobile in care of Facebook Have written proof of statement Internet
Author: Henderson, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Internet

Sep 22 2016
AT&T AT&T Bait & Switch NA Nationwide Author: Jamul, California Internet Fraud: AT&T Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
A T&T wireless Well, due to At&t incompetence of not having decent towers, I called them when I got my bill today for an additional $40.00 for a restoration fee, when I did not have any service because of where I was visiting!! Nationwide There is a slight problem with your RipOff.. Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: A T&T wireless nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Avast....Fabio T I canced. They said I would get a full refund. They wanted more of an explanation. Gave some kind of time limit to reply. Didn't get back in time. Charged me. AVAST Software s.r.o 140 00 Prague, Czech Republic Internet Author: Paradise , California Unusual Rip-Off: Avast....Fabio T Internet

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 17 2016
Law Office of Frank T Scarpino Worst lawyer of Oakbrook Ill, Do Not Hire to Represent.You Oakbrook Illinois Author: Chciago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Office of Frank T Scarpino Oakbrook, Illinois

Sep 14 2016
AT&T DirecTv CONSUMER BEWARE Nationwide Author: COLORADO SPRING, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
T Mobile Mariah - area supervisor -Tempe AZNichole - business sales consultant -Tempe AZTony - guatemala FREE - IS NOT REALLY FREE Tempe Arizona Nationwide Author: Show Low, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Meaghan T. Peters of Mansfield MA formerly from Pasadena CA Rotten customer who defamed my business online - she is a very nasty individual Mansfield MA Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Meaghan T. Peters of Mansfield MA formerly from Pasadena CA Internet

Sep 10 2016
Meaghan T. Peters of Mansfield MA formerly of Pasadena CA Rotten customer who defamed my business online - she is a very nasty individual Mansfield MA Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Meaghan T. Peters of Pasadena CA Internet

Sep 09 2016
T-Mobile I have been waiting for a refund for a phone a returned in December 2016 Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Professional Collection Consultants/collections for cingular/AT&T collected money from my daughters banck account without sending me a notice prior to doing so. Los Angeles California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Collection Agencies: Cingular/AT&T Los Angeles, California

Sep 06 2016
VLS Talent, vicky Lauren stitch Attempted to con me Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Celebrities: VLS t Nevada

Sep 06 2016
Suppclub Ripped me off for $19.99 for a promotional t-shirt train, eat, sleep, repeat, that supposedly cost $0.75 plus shipping & handling on 9/5/2016 college park Maryland. Author: hampton, Virginia Sporting Goods: Suppclub

Sep 06 2016
Cricket Wireless LLC (an AT&T Company) Cheap service but bad customer service and NO REFUNDS. Cancel before your billing cycles. Atlanta Georgia Author: , Texas Telephone Companies: Cricket Wireless LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 05 2016
AT&T Wireless and DirecTV Att Att Mobile Mispresentation / Deceptive Billing! Run from AT&T scam Las Vegas / Oregon Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: AT&T Wireless and DirecTV Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
t&r rentto own i checked my debit card and they took 49.95 off my card never even heard of them no phone number nothing glendale .ca Internet Author: Niagara Falls,ny, New York Credit Card Fraud: t&r rentto own Internet

Aug 30 2016
SKIN Noir Ordered 14 day trial $4.95, then charged my card $89.95. They have 2 T&C on website. The 30 day refund policy was not honored. Internet Author: Kailua-Kona , Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN Noir Internet

Aug 26 2016
AT&T STAY AWAY IF YOU CAN Texas Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Customer: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
T- Mobile Discontinued this service and paid all final bills and they still refused to refund my extra pack purchase now they have stolen my money Richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T- Mobile Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide