Your Search | t netix

Apr 04 2016
G & T Express Movers Gunther Scott aka Mr. G August 20, 2015 G&T express movers broke a marble top to my dresser and I have yet to be compensated Marietta Georgia Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Moving Companies: G & T Express Movers Marietta, Georgia

Apr 03 2016
T-mobile Chris Platt Meet the new T-Crooks T-mobile will scam you out of your cell phone device  Santa maria ca Nationwide Author: Santa maria, California Bait-and-Switch: T-mobile Nationwide

Apr 02 2016
Direct TV/AT&T Bad Service/Bait & Switch Westwego Nationwide Author: Westwego, Louisiana Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV/AT&T Nationwide

Mar 31 2016
33 Music Group Scott Sorensen Starlight Events Management LLC Sorensen-Woodward Holdings LLC Repeated late and none payment of salaries Abu Dhabi Dubai UAE Internet
Scott Sorense Author: Dubai, DJ Services: 33 Music Group Internet

Mar 30 2016
Elite custom 4x4 Navid gm Crooks That do t pay their employees. Shifty work on customers jeeps Houston Texas Author: Humble , Texas Auto manufactures: Elite custom 4x4 Houston , Texas

Mar 30 2016
Amazon ok so my amazon gets hacked i get banned and spend 3 months with someone changing my card pins on me even though i closed the bank that was connected to amazonbut i sell a bird and lady pays me through paypal then files charge back and refuse to return t did not protect my bank info when my amazon was hacked Internet Author: Asheville , North Carolina On-Line Business: Amazon Internet

Mar 28 2016
Chartermedicalsales.com beckman placed an order, sent the money order, which was cashed, and never got anything. Ordered back on 3/13/16. Sent several emails and the last one says: Frankly we donĀ“t care what you believe or not or who you work for, it makes no difference to us. I called them out on the address, even told them I work for the government, which I do, and what they are doing is illegal and fradulant. san diego California Author: reseda, California Pharmacies: Chartermedicalsales.com san diego, California

Mar 26 2016
Metro pcs T-mobile Phone provider Texas Nationwide Author: NEWTON, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Nationwide

Mar 24 2016
BB &T OVERDRAFT RIP OFF-ILLEGAL PRACTICES Atlanta Internet And the side kick appears Author: Georgia Consumer Services: BB &T Internet

Mar 23 2016
T-Mobile Usa In title of 2 refunds but T-Mobile send me to collection agency Bellevue Washington Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Usa Nationwide

Mar 22 2016
Directv AT&T Deceptive trade practices, offer no hassle free trial, start charging without permission, refuse refund Nationwide very interesting Author: Austin, Texas Satellite Companies: Directv Nationwide

Mar 22 2016
T-Mobile Return a damage phone and used the post office instead of ups and now the phone just vanished don't have receipt with tracking making me $950 for phone 4500 Cambridge Rd suit 100 Nationwide Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Mar 21 2016
VASA Fitness St. George, Utah VASA Fitness VASA doesn't care if you MOVE out of state! Tough Sh*t, you keep paying! St. George, Utah Author: Arvada, Colorado Weightloss Programs: VASA Fitness St. George, Utah Utah

Mar 20 2016
T&D auto care Will rip you off! Said he put a wire harness in Van and a PCM and charged me $1000 but didn't do it! Complete rip off Derrick the owner is very dishonest! Do not take car to him he lies. Riped me off said he put a wire harness and PCM and charged me $1000 didnt do eiether Douglasville Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: T&D auto care Douglasville, Georgia

Mar 18 2016
T CAR CARE INC MICHAEL SANCHEZ,AKA DANTE BUYER BEWARE OF A MAN SELLING JUNK CARS ON CRAIGSLIST PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania BUYER BEWARE Author: FLOURTOWN, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: T CAR CARE INC PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

Mar 18 2016
CK Morgan RCA RECORDS, Barbara Johnson, Frank Morgan CK Morgan/Frank Morgan didn`t pay for his website, AGAIN ! USA Nationwide
Additional Documents Author: Berlin, Internet Fraud: CK Morgan Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
boys and girls club of the redwoods Taking parents money for t-ball sign ups with out giving a service! eureka California Author: eureka, California Sports Teams & Clubs: boys and girls club of the redwoods eureka, California

Mar 15 2016
T I X-Treasury Information Exchange James Skyes Letter saying I was selected to win$3,450,000.00.Yea right!! Scam absolute. Need to warn others Orlando Florida Author: Longmont, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: T I X-Treasury Information Exchange Orlando, Florida

Mar 11 2016
at&t won't return over payment to the deceased person's family with out knowing her favorite restaraunt name.. Carol Stream Nationwide It's not worth it. Author: Olympia, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: at&t Nationwide

Mar 10 2016
AT&T U-Verse AT&T Bait and Switch St. Louis Nationwide Author: Mentor, Ohio Internet Service Providers: AT&T U-Verse Nationwide

Mar 10 2016
Stores OnLine/PMI Coaching Ripoff! Unkept Promises, Lies. Orim Utah A Helping Hand. Author: Winchester, Tennessee Corrupt Companies: Stores On Line - PMI Coaching Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
Crime Enforcement Department Sam Nelson Jack Austin Harassing phone calls placed at my workplace and repeated calling to me stating outstanding bill they had my social security number my workplace address and number along with email address stating t hy ey we're going to arrest me for breaking law but never would give a physical address were they were only email address and that if I didn't wire money by western union  Internet Author: West Point, Iowa Loans: Crime Enforcement Department Internet

Mar 09 2016
T-Mobile Charged the same disconnection fee three times in on month Queens Nationwide Author: Jamaica, New York Telephones: T-Mobile Nationwide

Mar 07 2016
AT & T did not receive service contracted and was overcharged for service Carol Stream Illinois Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cable TV: AT & T Carol Stream, Illinois

Mar 07 2016
Vesta AT&T Also Vesta T Mobile Trust Vesta? That's a twisted joke. Portland Internet Author: Duson , Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: Vesta AT&T Internet