Your Search | t mobile 8889

Jan 21 2016
Vivint Apx alarms Preys on old people, and pressures you into a sale Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada Probably Author: Portage la prairie, Manitoba Miscellaneous Electronics: Vivint Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 21 2016
Aspire/CB&T This company showed up on the recent credit report showing I owed $938 and I have no idea who these people are. I would definitely love to have this resolved it's not only puzzling but it's harming my credit score. Columbus,Ga Internet Author: Willis, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Aspire/CB&T Internet

Jan 20 2016
greatcall at&t Blame the other Guy Internet Author: hampstead, North Carolina Telephone Companies: greatcall Internet

Jan 20 2016
AT&T Horrible Customer Service and Bullies Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Consumer Services: AT&T Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
AT&T billing us for money that we know we do not owe Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: AT&T Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
freelancer.com I worked on other online platforms and saw this one so decided to give it a try. The client never paid or funded for the project so I never started the work, but because I accepted the job offer they now charged me $78 and asked me to pay it. I said I'm not paying for services I never did or was paid for. They emailed me and said because I accepted the job, no matter if you are paid for the job, they don't care. They only care about fattening their pockets. If you are a freelancer, stay away. guru and upwork i've never had a problem with and will continue to work there. I'm so glad I never gave them my credit card info or bank account info or they would have taken the amount off. They won't allow me to close this account until I pay. So I guess it will be open forever. Goodbye freelancer.com!! Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Work at Home Business: freelancer.com Internet

Jan 15 2016
Vesta Vesta AT&T Vesta Scamming Seniors with $30 charges that were never agreed to Portland Oregon Author: Fullerton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Vesta Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
Prosoft3dcom Mobile Software Tech, both are located in Ontario, Canada Unauthorized charged $29.95, support to have been $9.95, however, I never downloaded software. Burlington, Ontario Internet Author: Martinsville, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Prosoft3dcom Internet

Jan 15 2016
DONALDS YORKIES I SENT T HE MONEY TO. bUY BUSTER,THE DAY CAME FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY YORKIE AND WAS NEVER SENT NO YORKIE AND KEPT MY MONEY.RIPPED OFF He took my money,And never sent my puppy Yorkie scam S.C Nationwide Author: Eldorado, California Police: DONALDS YORKIES Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
T-Mobile My phone line moved to Sprint without my consent Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
Quality mobile screens Broke into my house and stole unlawfully winnetka california Author: north hollywood, California Home Improvements: Quality mobile screens

Jan 14 2016
AT&T Someone got on my account + ATT promised to investigate In 48 hours. NADA but attitude from customer service (1 hour on phone and chat) Nationwide Author: Gulf Breeze, FL, Florida Computer Fraud: AT&T

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Jan 12 2016
Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T AT&T mobility AT&T's Corporate Office Headquarters HQ Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T AT&T mobility AT&T's Corporate Office Headquarters HQ is ridiculous on how he handles matters Dallas Texas Author: Framingham , Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T Dallas , Texas

Jan 12 2016
Antonio T Bugge Attorney at law Antonio T Bugge Find Antonio T Bugge at 214 SE 13th St, Fort Lauderdale FL 33316 Unprofessional Never show up fort lauderdale florida Author: coral springs, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Antonio T Bugge Attorney at law fort lauderdale ,

Jan 11 2016
tall oak mobile home park of naples fl. modern homes of naples LIARS, THIEVES and CHEATS.Once you get in you will not be able to get out. WORST of the WORST naples Florida Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Consumer Services: tall oak mobile home park of naples fl. naples, Florida

Jan 11 2016
K & R mobile Home Movers David F. Campbell Fraud/lied/took money and never called afterwards Hamer South Carolina Author: Pamplico, South Carolina Courier Services: K & R mobile Home Movers Hamer, South Carolina

Jan 09 2016
S.B. Trading Concern Installed tank only on Feb 19, 2015 stating 1 year's guarranty and 7 year's warranty on the Bill (No authentic guarranty or warranty card is provided). The tank started leaking from inlet side cover joint just after it was put into operation. We contacted the concerned supplier regarding complaint. He picked up the mobile first time but stopped receiving our calls made later. He has not turned up so far to attend the problem. It is so frustrating that we could not use the facility for the purpose for which it was installed for whole of this past winter. Pl consider this complaint at the earliest so that we are not compelled to post the hopeless quality of sevice in the social network, etc. Kathmandu-34, New Baneshowr Nepal Author: Kathmandu, Small Business Services: S.B. Trading Kaathmandu,

Jan 09 2016
AT&T Deceptive and misleading practices Nationwide Author: Colton, California Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
millenium sales inc ROMERO T RIPOFF DONATIONS Nationwide Author: jax, Florida Door to Door Sales: millenium sales inc Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
Walmart family mobile Keep charging me for 3 phone lines after I reported several times Yadkinville North Carolina Author: Yadkinville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart family mobile Yadkinville, North Carolina

Jan 08 2016
Walmart, My Family Mobile It is impossible to cancel your service with Walmarts My Family Mobile. I realize there is no contract but when you pay your bill there should also be a section to CANCEL ! Frustration is High ! Walmart Does it Again ! CAMBY Indiana Author: Camby, Indiana Convenience Stores: Walmart, My Family Mobile CAMBY,

Jan 07 2016
QA Watches QA Watches M S Online Free Gift scam for AT & T customers BURBANK California Author: Tonawanda, New York Cellular Phone Companies: QA Watches BURBANK, California

Jan 07 2016
Cricket Wireless: 1976 W Slauson Ave #102, Los Angeles, CA 90047 Parent company is AT&T ( Arrogant, Thugs & Thieves ) Minerva Vargas 323-270-9825 Desceptive business Practice, Scambags Los Angeles CALIFORNIA Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless, AKA AIO1976 W Slauson Ave #102, Los Angeles, CA 90047 Los Angeles,

Jan 06 2016
NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT NETZERO 4G PERSONAL HOTSPOT DO NOT BUY THE NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT - I USED UP ALL MY MOBILE BROADBAND BY CHARGING MY UNIT!! Internet
Net Zero is b******* Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Computer Fraud: NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT Internet