Your Search | t mobile 8889

Oct 10 2016
Boost Mobile Store Leased a cell phone. Was informed that I could pay off anytime I wanted in a period of 90 days. Was not informed that a 20% fee would be charged fof paying off in the term they said that I could do. Was not told about the penalties. brandon Florida Which means.... Author: brandon, Florida Telephones: Smartpay Leasing, Boost Mobile brandon, Florida

Oct 10 2016
invest-in-thailand I am a web designer based in INDIA and here is the link of my profile where i worked one of the person from IVEST IN THAILAND.ASia hire me for make changes in website , and said that he will pay me $100 for the work and i resolved many issues in 2 days like , MOBILE ISSUE, Layout Issue and so on.... but after 2 days of my work he disappear and never come to skype and also never paid for my 2 days work in which i resolved all his website issues.  So BE AWARE FROM IVEST IN THAILAND.ASia Bangkok Thailand
Fake excuse to save reputation Author: Chandigarh, Other Websites: invest-in-thailand Internet

Oct 09 2016
AT&T U-verse Never received promised rewards card for $200 West Palm Beach Florida (FL) Author: Boca Raton, Florida Liars: AT&T U-verse Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
Binarybanc Daniel Parker my broker My broker said he received my money July 23,16 and I never heard from him since, I been requesting my money and withdrawal and keep getting told lies, and now I can't call there anymore, block my number Tbilisi Georgia Author: mobile, Alabama Brokerage Companies: Binarybanc Tbilisi Georgia,

Oct 09 2016
Dyshoe when you click on this link you end up on Dyshoe they have a genuine website showing pictures of exact shoes and genuine makes. I ordered two pairs of skechers at £30 odd pounds each. After I placed my order I ha a message to say that t charged me more than I agreed and sent me the incorrect product Shanghai 201105 China Internet Author: CARDIFF, Other Clothing Stores: Dyshoe Internet

Oct 09 2016
T Car Care INC. Deceptive Sales Tactics and Dishonest Condition Disclosure of a Used Vehicle. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: New Tripoli, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: T Car Care INC. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 05 2016
All Claims Construction, LLC Timothy Michael Deffner, T Michael Deffner, Michael Deffner Stay Away from this company - it is a scam - I lost $4,500 on a downpayment - He disappeared Dallas Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Roofing Companies: All Claims Construction, LLC Dallas, Texas

Oct 02 2016
Anything Auto And Marine''... Mobile Mechanic... Mobile Mechanic & Marine Warning !!! Largo Florida Author: PALM HARBOR, Florida Auto Mechanics: Mechanics: Largo, Florida

Oct 02 2016
boost mobile they are refusing to give me $36.18 i accidentaly paid them. chicago illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Internet

Oct 01 2016
Sales Experts Inc. Sales Experts llcStrategic Sales Experts LLCSHAWN T LEUTHOLD Direct Sales door to door event marketing lifeline company San Jose Nationwide
Attorney Shawn Leuthold Has Never Been Involved with Sales Experts, Inc. Author: Fresno, California Multi-Level Marketing: Sales Experts Inc. Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Usa cash loans Cash loans Usa Called and said I was approved for 3000 dollars. The have my online mobile banking information New york Internet Contact your bank immediately Author: Fairburn, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Usa cash loans Internet

Sep 28 2016
Taylor Made Mobile Mechanic Kevin, Kevin's Mobile Mechanic Scammer, Stole Money, Didn't Complete Services Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Alabama Auto Mechanics: Taylor Made Mobile Mechanic Georgia

Sep 27 2016
VRD1 Rajesh Balujah King RajRaj Balujah Sunny Oaks Mobile Home ParkEdgewood Mobile Home ParkRenee Waldron Manager Sold me home under fraudulent pretenses sewer water on the ground Missisauga and Ocala Florida Florida Author: Ocala, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Rajesh Balujah Missisauga, Ontario

Sep 27 2016
ILF Mobile Apps Corp, Highster Mobile Rip Off Spyware Port Jefferson Station New York
Author: san diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: ILF Mobile Apps Corp, Highster Mobile Internet

Sep 26 2016
Samsung At&t Samsung promo ripoff Nationwide
Author: Enumclaw, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Budget Mobile Horrible Horrible Company - Nothing Good Whatsoever About Them! Nationwide Budget Mobile Customer Too Author: Elyria, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

T-Mobile T-Mobile in care of Facebook Have written proof of statement Internet
Author: Henderson, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Internet

Mobile mechanics Christopher Allan Rip off scam artist Neptune New Jersey
Author: Brick, New Jersey Mechanics: Mobile mechanics Neptune , New Jersey

Sep 24 2016
Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526 went for dental implants and had to wait2 weeks to have them anchored. no one told me that, so I had to go to work with no upper teeth. afterwards I had them installed. about a week later the screw implants came out. I called and they said they mt dentist was out the country for a month or so., and to wait until he returns. I had to go back to wearing a regular dental plate. Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526

Sep 23 2016
Mobile Flow AVOID SELLER. Misrepresented product, then lied about it. Shenzen, Guangdong, China Internet Author: Tieton, Washington Telephones: Mobile Flow Internet

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 22 2016
AT&T AT&T Bait & Switch NA Nationwide Author: Jamul, California Internet Fraud: AT&T Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
A T&T wireless Well, due to At&t incompetence of not having decent towers, I called them when I got my bill today for an additional $40.00 for a restoration fee, when I did not have any service because of where I was visiting!! Nationwide There is a slight problem with your RipOff.. Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: A T&T wireless nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Boost Mobile, Sprint, Nextel WORST Customer Service Irvine, California Nationwide Author: South Philly, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide