T MOBILE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: t mobile
There may be more reports for "t mobile"
For more results perform a general search for "t mobile"
Showing 26-50 of 13,278 Found Reports For more specific results for "t mobile"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 03 2017
Swiss America REVIEW: Swiss America's executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Swiss America Trading Corporation approach to business focuses on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Phoenix, Arizona *UPDATE: Swiss America pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Swiss America is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Mdw response Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: Swiss America Trading Corporation | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss America assisting clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold, silver coins. Educating clients on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership, peace of mind. Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 02 2017
Bolin Estates TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Bolin Estates clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Bolin Estates. Bolin Estates dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Bolin Estates recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Ridiculous Claims and Flat out Lies Author: , Wanted Criminals: DON BOLIN Marina del Rey, California

Alfred T. Watson aka Dominique Hill Scam Artist Hyattsville Maryland
Author: Laurel, Maryland Con Artists: Alfred T. Watson Hyattsville, Maryland

Mar 01 2017
Lending Club - William Spencer Suspicious Activity: Personal loan offering through personal email rather than a business email for the company, and loan documents through secured Google DOCS asking for mobile banking ID and Password. New York New York Author: Long Beach, California Loans: Lending Club New York

Mar 01 2017
DirectTV Scammed by DirectTv ATT & T Las Vegas Att&t Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: DirectTV Internet

Feb 28 2017
Mac's Handyman Services Mac Reed ripoff of old seniors and anybody he can. Hemet California Lies because they are very disturbef Author: Anaheim, California Mobile Home Parks: Mac's Handyman Services Hemet, California

Feb 28 2017
Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo me and my wife put down $45,000 and was late one time due to Christmas and Ferrell come and put us out on the street fefused to take r payment over being two weeks late. they didn't care that we had two small children in the home and a 14 year old , we only owed $35000 on the home had it less than a year and they just came and took it. Glen Ferrell told my wife it was. ot his problem that there was small children in the home. benton Internet Author: campbell, Missouri Manufactured Home Dealers: Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo Internet

Feb 28 2017
At&t at&t they are double dipping on thier late fee's, i was a month and half late, they said the sent me a letter about the late fee, during connection sign up i was never told about a 40 dollar disconnection fee on top of a 9 dollar late fee. i was never sent a letter about this suspended service, and i was using my internet that whole month without interrruptions. i feel that i am being decieved, and at&t should be made responsible for thier mistakes. i do not agree with a disonnected fee when i still had service. the late fee is the only thing i knew about.they should be held responsible for that dissconnection fee. Rock Island ILL Author: RockIsland, Illinois Internet Fraud: At&t Internet

Feb 28 2017
T-mobile or Vesta t-mobile Unauthorized electronic transaction- fraud Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile or Vesta t-mobile Internet

Feb 27 2017
Mark Dimgba + Diarra Boubacar + Julieta T Viduya + Dae Myung Property Management... Mark Dimgba is a scammer, he may have stolen or otherwise has used the other person / company names Mali West Africa Author: Singapore, Other Brokerage Companies: Mark Dimgba Internet

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Mac's Handyman Services Mac Reed moved into home, got evicted, then destoyed home for $7000.00 Hemet California Author: Hemet, California Mobile Home Parks: Mac's Handyman Services Hemet, California

Feb 24 2017
UNLOCK FUSION UnlockFusion.com Rip off scam, piece of s***, won't return emails, pathetic excuse for customer service phone number which is an outgoing message that they never return, Internet No, Moto nor T-Mobile Author: SPRUCE PINE, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: UNLOCK FUSION Internet

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. refund follow up for Premium Brand skin care Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Livingston Mobile Home Community Unlawful rent and water increases. Brought rats in used homes they towed in. Lutz Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Livingston Mobile Home Community Lutz, Florida

Feb 22 2017
VESTA T MOBILE Vesta t mobile who? Portland Oregon Was your card a payroll card like direct deposit Author: Redding, California Cellular Phone Companies: VESTA T MOBILE Portland, Oregon

Feb 21 2017
Boost Mobile  New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Attorney Generals: boost mobile New Orleans, Louisiana

Feb 21 2017
Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Sunshine Auto Detailing Broke my car, took it to a mechanic without my knowledge or consent, then tried to bill me for it Santa Barbara California Author: California Car Washes: Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Santa Barbara, California

Feb 20 2017
Afni Charging an amount for AT&T when I had cancelled my acct years ago Bloomington Illinois
Author: Mililani, Hawaii Internet Services: Afni Internet

Feb 19 2017
Wagon Wheel Mobile Home Park Al Verbense ,owner, Rip off slumlord that sells broken unsafe homes. Oak harbor Washington Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Mobile Home Parks: Wagon Wheel Mobile Home Park Oak harbor, Washington

Feb 19 2017
Go Smart Mobile Nationwide
Author: Savannah, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Go Smart Mobile Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
BMW of Mobile Gave me a bad deal on a new car with great credit Mobile Alabama Yep...The Nail Was Squarely Hit On The Head Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: BMW of Mobile Mobile , Alabama

Feb 17 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa RL roofing This company put a roof on my mobile home that I later found out was not to code and not done correctly the roof now leaks If you check out Yelp and a few of the other side you will find they have done this to many other people Napa California Author: Sonoma, California Building Services: Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa Napa, California