Your Search | t mobile

Jan 14 2016
T-Mobile My phone line moved to Sprint without my consent Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
Quality mobile screens Broke into my house and stole unlawfully winnetka california Author: north hollywood, California Home Improvements: Quality mobile screens

Jan 14 2016
AT&T Someone got on my account + ATT promised to investigate In 48 hours. NADA but attitude from customer service (1 hour on phone and chat) Nationwide Author: Gulf Breeze, FL, Florida Computer Fraud: AT&T

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Jan 12 2016
Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T AT&T mobility AT&T's Corporate Office Headquarters HQ Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T AT&T mobility AT&T's Corporate Office Headquarters HQ is ridiculous on how he handles matters Dallas Texas Author: Framingham , Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T Dallas , Texas

Jan 12 2016
Antonio T Bugge Attorney at law Antonio T Bugge Find Antonio T Bugge at 214 SE 13th St, Fort Lauderdale FL 33316 Unprofessional Never show up fort lauderdale florida Author: coral springs, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Antonio T Bugge Attorney at law fort lauderdale ,

Jan 11 2016
tall oak mobile home park of naples fl. modern homes of naples LIARS, THIEVES and CHEATS.Once you get in you will not be able to get out. WORST of the WORST naples Florida Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Consumer Services: tall oak mobile home park of naples fl. naples, Florida

Jan 11 2016
K & R mobile Home Movers David F. Campbell Fraud/lied/took money and never called afterwards Hamer South Carolina Author: Pamplico, South Carolina Courier Services: K & R mobile Home Movers Hamer, South Carolina

Jan 09 2016
S.B. Trading Concern Installed tank only on Feb 19, 2015 stating 1 year's guarranty and 7 year's warranty on the Bill (No authentic guarranty or warranty card is provided). The tank started leaking from inlet side cover joint just after it was put into operation. We contacted the concerned supplier regarding complaint. He picked up the mobile first time but stopped receiving our calls made later. He has not turned up so far to attend the problem. It is so frustrating that we could not use the facility for the purpose for which it was installed for whole of this past winter. Pl consider this complaint at the earliest so that we are not compelled to post the hopeless quality of sevice in the social network, etc. Kathmandu-34, New Baneshowr Nepal Author: Kathmandu, Small Business Services: S.B. Trading Kaathmandu,

Jan 09 2016
AT&T Deceptive and misleading practices Nationwide Author: Colton, California Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
millenium sales inc ROMERO T RIPOFF DONATIONS Nationwide Author: jax, Florida Door to Door Sales: millenium sales inc Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
Walmart family mobile Keep charging me for 3 phone lines after I reported several times Yadkinville North Carolina Author: Yadkinville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart family mobile Yadkinville, North Carolina

Jan 08 2016
Walmart, My Family Mobile It is impossible to cancel your service with Walmarts My Family Mobile. I realize there is no contract but when you pay your bill there should also be a section to CANCEL ! Frustration is High ! Walmart Does it Again ! CAMBY Indiana Author: Camby, Indiana Convenience Stores: Walmart, My Family Mobile CAMBY,

Jan 07 2016
QA Watches QA Watches M S Online Free Gift scam for AT & T customers BURBANK California Author: Tonawanda, New York Cellular Phone Companies: QA Watches BURBANK, California

Jan 07 2016
Cricket Wireless: 1976 W Slauson Ave #102, Los Angeles, CA 90047 Parent company is AT&T ( Arrogant, Thugs & Thieves ) Minerva Vargas 323-270-9825 Desceptive business Practice, Scambags Los Angeles CALIFORNIA Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless, AKA AIO1976 W Slauson Ave #102, Los Angeles, CA 90047 Los Angeles,

Jan 06 2016
NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT NETZERO 4G PERSONAL HOTSPOT DO NOT BUY THE NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT - I USED UP ALL MY MOBILE BROADBAND BY CHARGING MY UNIT!! Internet
Net Zero is b******* Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Computer Fraud: NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT Internet

Jan 06 2016
Aaron's Rental's, Ltd. Big T, surfbvi.com BVI TORTOLA JEEP RENTAL RIP OFF BAIT AND SWITCH LIARS SCAM Road Town Tortola
Author: Tampa, Florida Local Transportation: Aaron's Rental's, Ltd. Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Pharos Mobile Pro - Scam Affiliate Program Pharos Mobile Pro is a SCAM and FRAUD Broken Arrow Oklahoma
Better Business Report Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Pharos Mobile Pro Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Jan 05 2016
Asurian AT&T mobile insurance Gave wrong information, then apologized, than gave us wrong information again. Waited over an hour on several occasions. Nashville, Tenn TNN Author: Portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Asurian Nashville, Tenn,

Jan 04 2016
Boost Mobile New Customer ripping me off on hot spot and referrals Nationwide Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Internet: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
boost mobile boost mobile boost mobile Internet Yes it is.... Author: Ney york, New York Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Internet

Jan 04 2016
Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Sirus G. This mother f**ker is not going to pay you after you done doing his bulls**t jobsites and hes going to give you a bouncing checks at the final you are not getting pay. Orlando, Florida Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Author: orlando, Florida Electrical Services: Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Orlando, Florida

Jan 03 2016
AT & T ATT sales person said their on Demand service were as good as Comcast's on Demand service; I realized I was lied to immediately and canceled with ATT and had to pay reinstall fee with comcast. ATT said they would not charge me, ATT sent me a bill, I called and they said they would fix it, then ATT sent me to collections for their Bait and Switch; ATT Charged Me for Services I did not use; Lied to get me to sign up; Lied to me again that I would not be charged because the sales persn lied to me to get me to sign up; I canceled service as soon as I realized I was the victim of misrepresenatation by ATT Gorilla sales tactics Benicia Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Cable TV: AT & T Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
Samsung, Samsung Canada Samsung mobile Samsung phone the worst warranty and service ever Nationwide Author: Mississauga, Ontario, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
T-mobile tmobile 3 hours a month on the phone to solve issues with them Nationwide Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide