Your Search | t mobile

Aug 14 2016
Precise Mobile Apps Peter Short WATCH OUT-TECH SCAM! Sonoma California Author: Questa, New Mexico Internet Fraud: Precise Mobile Apps Sonoma, California

Aug 13 2016
AT&T Bait and Switch won't agree to their contract Carol Stream Nationwide Author: Torrance, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
RADIODIRECTX RECEIPTOrder Date: 2016-07-29 8:19:43 PMOrder Number: RDX-Digi-EP-Aug2ndBank Auth Number: 822218Order Total: 299.00 USDCard Type: VIName on Card: Brett EtterEmail Address: cincinnatistreetbeats@gmail.comBILL TO: Na JASON [TECH SUPPORT] ' DJ LEO ' DOWNLOADED MY MUSIC BUT DOES NOT BELONG TO THE RADIO STATION HE CLAIMS . DJ IN BELARUS DOWNLOADED MY MUSIC THREE TIMES BUT NEVER PUT IT ON PLAYLIST . NOW I CAN 'T EVEN PULL UP THE WEB MAGAZINE ON THE INTERNET . THERE ADDRESS THEY USE IS FOUR DIFFERENT BUSINESSES IN THE BUILDING NONE OF WHICH SHARE THIER NAME . TORONTO Ontario Author: BUFFALO , New York DJ Services: RADIODIRECTX TORONTO, Ontario

Aug 13 2016
QUIRK FORD, MATT MORNINGSTAR, TOM SCHROEDER BAIT SWITCH S T A Y A W A Y !! QUINCY Massachusetts Why Did You Buy It??? Author: Greenlawn, New York Auto Dealers: QUIRK FORD QUINCY, Massachusetts

Aug 12 2016
Direct TV AT&T Robots, Non Personalized, Unhelpful, Cronie Capitalism El Segundo, CA (headquarters) California Author: Von Ormy, Alabama TV News Satiations: Direct TV El Segundo, CA (headquarters), California

Aug 12 2016
Samsung Mobile Simply Can't Get Repair Right Nationwide Author: Ashburn, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Mobile Nationwide

32, Report #1321974

Aug 11 2016
MyFamilyMobile billed me for service when my phone wasnt on plus sent it to collection n charged me more money when they was suppose to be fixing my bill Family Mobile Customer RelationsP.O. Box 3220Albuq Nationwide Author: Augusta , Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: MyFamilyMobile Nationwide

Aug 11 2016
Sever Auto and Transmission Dropped it off on a Tuesday. Theodore Kenneth Sever {ken} looked at it on a Wednesday. On Thursday he installed some parts which he was 90% certain would fix the problem. He was wrong. Friday went by. No contact. Monday at 3pm I called him. He said he believed he knew what part is causing the problem and he will try to have it sent via overnight shipping. Tuesday, the part isn't there. He informs me that once the part is installed, it needs to be programmed and he uses a mobile mechanic to do the programming, and of course we are at their mercy when it comes to how soon they can come out and resolve the problem. I tell him I have to pick the car up on Wednesday. He gets upset, yet he ultimately made it happen. So I pick the car up on Wednesday which is 8 days from when I dropped it off. Turns out it only needed one single part, He charges me a total of $1355.28!  Midland North Carolina Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Sever Auto and Transmission Midland, North Carolina

Aug 10 2016
Equity Technologies Contractor Beware - Refuses to pay Mobile Alabama Author: Chase, Maryland Telephone Companies: Equity Technologies Mobile, Alabama

Aug 10 2016
GardaWorld A T Systems non payment world wide company Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Dead Beat Customers: GardaWorld Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
kars 4 kids kars 4 kids, charity, donate cars, jewish kids, donation, vehicle, rv, travel trailer, mobile home, van, motor cycle, trailer, 501c, tax write off lakewood New Jersey Author: Escondido, California Clubs & Organizations: kars 4 kids lakewood, New Jersey

Aug 07 2016
twomoviesnet Too many to list This web site was advertised as free movie comeon, has too many not free traps to list. Can;t tell, they don't list anything to track Internet Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Video Stores: twomoviesnet Internet

Aug 06 2016
At&t RIP OFF BEWARE OF FALSE ADVERTISING Internet Author: conway, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: At&t Internet

Aug 06 2016
Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes MARGA SANDRA RIVAL / Marga Rival. Agent. Office 905-853-5550. Mobile 647-880-3296 Rip Off Realtor / Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes MARGA SANDRA RIVAL / Marga Rival. Agent. Office 905-853-5550. Mobile 647-880-3296 Newmarket Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Realtors: Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Newmarket , Ontario

Aug 06 2016
Merchant Lynk ZippRunner Mobile Device Charges Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Lewisville, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Lynk Texas

41, Report #1320984

Aug 06 2016
DirecTV Asurion AT&T MasTec Premier Protection Plus is really no protection minus Atlanta Georgia Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Satellite Companies: DirecTV Atlanta, Georgia

42, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

43, Report #1320495

Aug 03 2016
Boost Mobile Ripped me off Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Boost Mobile Nationwide

44, Report #1320482

Aug 03 2016
Cayan Jerry gialanella Tom Graves This company is a fraud and failed to set up the accounts to get your company bank information. You will be through a maze of people as part of this scam and I have reported them to law enforcem not Nationwide Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Financial Services: Cayan Nationwide

45, Report #1320461

Aug 03 2016
Loan Compliance Advisory Group The Biggest Fraud Ever! Toms River New Jersey Author: Mobile, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Loan Compliance Advisory Group Toms River, New Jersey

46, Report #1320369

Aug 02 2016
OLAVI TOURS ISSUED 16DEC15 07.22.06Z 1GBKKZ7 AGT 35305546 TH PNR MWDNDWBANGKOK / S T INTERNATIONAL CO LTD Someone change my ticket and flight back home without me knowing, with a fake code. One the actual date of my flight they told me I already missed my flight and should pay 600 penalty on top of my ticket. Bankok
Author: Toronto, Ontario Air Travel: OLAVI TOURS Internet

47, Report #1320271

Aug 02 2016
Wesly Jeudi Be Aware of T-90 Scammers United Stated Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Wesly Jeudi Internet

48, Report #1320087

Aug 01 2016
Defense Mobile and Brendan Reilly and cohorts Defense mobile, Reilly, carrier, wireless, military, veteran, liars, Total Wireless, Verizon, port, phone numbers Stamford CT
Author: Easley, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Defense Mobile Internet

49, Report #1319699

Jul 30 2016
Bluebird American Express Don't use mobile check deposit! Internet Author: Ventura, California Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Internet

50, Report #1319556

Jul 29 2016
walmart family mobile continues to charge for line that were supposed to be cancelled 2 mths ago Nationwide Author: antioch, Tennessee Telephone Companies: walmart family mobile Nationwide