Your Search | t mobile

Jul 18 2016
PurpleRhino JEM*BALDSTOP - 800-3922690, GAFRONTLINE MOBILITY LLC - 08558686659, GA Total scam, deceptive marketing practices and hidden fees. Free sample ended up costing me $4.95 plus a cancellation fee of $38.71. If you cancel then now refund but if you don;t cancel within 14 days you get a reoccurring charge of 3 times that amount. The product also doesn't work and gave me side effects of nausea and headaches. Unknown Georgia Author: Bend, Oregon Alternative Health: PurpleRhino Internet

Jul 18 2016
Fortress Mobile Fitness Jordan Robertson ripoff, conman, faked my improvements, constantly harassed me for payment, took $1000s under false pretences, deceptive web site, difficult to communicate with, young/immature and inexperienced, naïve and irritating, unprofessional Vancouver British Columbia Lies, lies & more lies Author: Oxford, Other Personal Services: Fortress Mobile Fitness Vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 17 2016
Forest Green Mobile Home Park Hudson Florida Author: Hudson, Florida Housing Rentals: Forest Green Mobile Home Park Hudson, Florida

Jul 16 2016
Urge mobile I been trying for year to get my money for my activation , the keep lie to me and never pay me my money , don't do business with them The my master dealer , I activate the phone and never pay me the money for my activation Brooklyn New York
Author: Shallotte , North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Urge mobile Brooklyn , New York

Jul 15 2016
Brian Davis mobile mechanic Don't know but seems to have a bunch considering when I called he asked which Brian I was calling for... Weird when he's the only one working and running the company he has no employees.  New bury park California Author: Port hueneme, California Auto Repair Service: Brian Davis mobile mechanic New bury park , California

Jul 15 2016
AT&T AT&T Sucks Dallas Texas Not a RipOff.. Author: Williamsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Dallas , Texas

Jul 15 2016
View maniac Scam false advertising bullsh*t crappy service Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: View maniac Internet

Jul 15 2016
Kay Allen Fraud in renting a mobile trailer that cannot be sublet . Flagstaff Arizona Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Bad Check Writers: Kay Allen Flagstaff , Arizona

Jul 15 2016
T&D Southern Auto Sales They sold me used 99 kia for $1,500 that has not run since the day I brought it home. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: T&D Southern Auto Sales Columbus, Ohio

Jul 15 2016
Leon Anglin Big L Mobile RV & Handyman Services MOBILE RV & HANDYMAN SERVICES s****. Author: Ocala , Florida Home Improvements: Leon Anglin Internet

Jul 14 2016
Cherokee Casino I'm reporting this to let people know that the new casino that Cherokee has built in Roland Oklahoma is the worst thing that they could have done they're doing nothing but ripping people off to make them pay for a nicer bigger building will guess what I t Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Fortshit, Arkansas Abusive Children: Cherokee Casino Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Walmart My Family Mobile Canceled service after they would not refund me the $25.00 Xtras pack that I had for over a year without being able to use it to purchase any down loads or services. Charged a month after canceled service. Nationwide Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart My Family Mobile Internet

Jul 14 2016
AT&T Services Legalized Crime? Carol Stream Illinois Author: Los Angeles, California Telephone Companies: AT&T Services Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
virgin mobile ,usa? Virgin mobile Off shore company is a rippoff!!! Manilla? Nationwide Author: Goleta , California Bait-and-Switch: virgin mobile (usa?) Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Working Assets, Inc. a/k/a Credo Mobile SCAM! Cancelled service billed me $200 for 30 day free trial San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Working Assets, Inc. San Francisco, California

Jul 13 2016
at&t DirecTV this account is in my mothers name and they are cancled But are using my bank account to steal the money to pay for her bill. So far they have stollen 370 danville Virginia Unfortunately... Author: Hudsonville, Michigan Satellite Companies: at&t danville, Virginia

Jul 12 2016
Arteaga Trucking Cal ArteagaCalixto Arteaga LIAR, CHEAT AND A THEIF--- DO NOT HIRE HIM TO MOVE YOUR MOBILE HOME CLEVELAND Texas Author: PINEHURST, Texas Moving Companies: Arteaga Trucking CLEVELAND, Texas

Jul 12 2016
directv at&t my name is robin clifton and i have been with directv for about 3 years now and every month my bill is a different amount. i have contacted the doj but to no avail! so i am contacting you for justice against a unscrupulos deceitful underhanded company that goes by the name directv aka at&t!atlanta Georgia Author: jefferson, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: directv atlanta , Georgia

Jul 11 2016
MHP mobile home park rv horizions trisha diane trying to remodel & upgrade mobile home continous harrassment by management team des moines Iowa Author: hartford, Iowa Trailer Parks: MHP mobile home park des moines, Iowa

Jul 10 2016
MHP mobile home park RV Horizons harrassment, eviction, reselling for there profit des moines Iowa Author: hartford, Iowa Trailer Parks: MHP mobile home park des moines, Iowa

Jul 10 2016
Mark IV Capital, Paul Cate, Pat Jones Mark 4 Capital, Paul Cate, Patrick T. Jones, Pat Jones Landlord, office space rental, office for rent Newport Beach California Author: California Property Management: Mark IV Capital, Paul Cate, Pat Jones Newport Beach, California

Jul 10 2016
VESTA This $1 fee showed up on my debt card account from this company. BPY/WDR FEE VESTA AT T PORTLAND OR 11950 SW GARDEN PLA  PORTLAND Oregon Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: VESTA PORTLAND, Oregon

Jul 08 2016
Simple mobile Phone scam corporate, supervisors.. Unlimited data not working on hotspot! On lower plans it worked great. I was told to upgrade and now it doesnt work.. Im not sure i did it on phone.. Nationwide Author: Riverside CA, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Simple mobile Nationwide

Jul 07 2016
Economy Rv Repairs Economy Complete mobile Fraudulently represented Mesa Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona RV Repair Centers: Economy Rv Repairs Mesa, Arizona

Jul 06 2016
Vesta T-Mobile 888-278-3397 OR Illegal and unauthorized charge made on an old credit card Internet Author: Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Vesta T-Mobile Nationwide