Your Search | t.d. fuel
Approximately 777 Reports Found

1, Report #1196105

Dec 17 2014
Servco Oil, Inc Possible delivery scam Wilton Connecticut
Author: Westport, Connecticut Fuel Companies: Servco Oil, Inc Wilton, Connecticut

2, Report #1195016

Dec 12 2014
Heisey Oil Company Dan Heisey - Merle Dan Heisey -operates under all names Operator is Crooked - Charged for oil he did not put in my tank watched him put it in his truck rheems Pennsylvania Author: Manheim, Pennsylvania Fuel Companies: Heisey Oil Company rheems, Pennsylvania

3, Report #1194034

Dec 08 2014
Universal Premium Fuel corp./ Fleetcor. holding our deposit after canceling account Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Customer: Universal Premium Fuel corp. Nationwide

4, Report #1192344

Dec 01 2014
Certified Car bank within a couple of weeks after placing an ad on Kijiji to sell my truck, I received a phone call from certified car bank describing how they can help me sell it. Even after explaining to them that I am on limited funds from disability, they assured me that they could sell my vehicle and get my money back as well as a bit of a profit for myself. after several weeks I called and was told that if I sold the vehicle myself or traded it in, they would compensate me by giving me either fuel vouchers or restaurant vouchers totaling $300. I did receive an email stating that to redeem them, I could follow step by step instructions in their cash back rewards program but I have not been able to locate such a program anywhere and they do not have a website to go to to do this. I have now lost all that money & I do hope to reach our local media in order to bring this to the attention of the public. Nationwide
Author: Sherwood Park, Alberta Auto Advertising Services: Certified Car bank Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
Fairclough Fuel N.B. Fairclough & Sons, Inc. Fairclough Fuel N.B. Fairclough & Sons, Inc.; Andrew Fairclough, Brian Fairclough, Brian Remington Fairclough, Andrew Fairclough Jr. Andrew Brian Fairclough Polo, Fairclough Fuel, Fairclough Petroleum, Fairclough Gas, Fairclough Fuel Company FACILITIES LEAKING FUEL INTO NEW JERSEY SOIL DESTROYING ENVIRONMENT IGNORE REGULATIONS FAIRCLOUGH FAMILY SOWING UNREST IN COMMUNITY Newton New Jersey Author: Newton, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Fairclough Fuel Newton, New Jersey

Nov 17 2014
Fairclough Fuel N.B.; Andrew Fairclough Fairclough Fuel N.B. Fairclough & Sons, Inc.; Andrew Fairclough, Brian Fairclough, Brian Remington Fairclough, Andrew Fairclough Jr. Andrew Brian Fairclough Polo, Fairclough Fuel, Fairclough Petroleum, Fairclough Gas, Fairclough Fuel Company Andrew Fairclough of Fairclough Fuel wastes police resources refusing to cooperate after family reports potential gun violence Newton New Jersey Author: Newton, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Fairclough Fuel N.B.; Andrew Fairclough Newton, New Jersey

Oct 27 2014
Suburban Propane Price Gouging Chapin South Carolina Author: White Rock, South Carolina Fuel Companies: Suburban Propane Chapin, South Carolina

Oct 27 2014
Gateway Energy Double Therm Rates Monroeville New Jersey Author: Monroeville, New Jersey Fuel Companies: Gateway Energy Monroeville, New Jersey

Oct 16 2014
John Carson Edward John Carson sold me a car with a blown engine tole me it was only a fuel pump also no title to the car !!!! Portland Oregon Author: west richland, Washington Motor Vehicle: John Carson Portland , Oregon

Oct 10 2014
Peoples Energy Group Superior Energy Plus Mark Concilla Scammer galway New York
Author: amsterdam, New York Fuel Companies: Peoples Energy Group galway, New York

11, Report #1181917

Oct 09 2014
Heller Gas Inc. 25.7 gals. of propane = $142.06 or $5.53/gallon Bloomsburg Pennsylvania Author: Frackville, Pennsylvania Fuel Companies: Heller Gas Inc. Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 08 2014
Allied Business Keeps calling and wont leave any messages at all and hang up if you don't answer the phone. This may be calling from other reports you have gotten about ripping people off from this same area, and faulse identification of practices. Zeeland Michigan Author: Wellston, Michigan Fuel Companies: Allied Business Zeeland, Michigan

Oct 07 2014
just energy Misleading representatives with false promise of lower rates 30300 Telegraph Rd #350, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 Michigan,Ohio, Author: Detroit , Michigan Fuel Companies: just energy Nationwide

Oct 03 2014
Spradley Barr Fort Collins i have a Ford F350 and needed to take it to the mechanic to have a fuel injectors and DPF checked out. I first brought into a diesel specialist in order to fix injectors, and they already took the valve cover off and ended up all injectors were fine, but it needed a wiring on cyclender #1. They put a new wiring and mentioned the only problem with the truck was DPF needed to be regen, but their scanner tool didn't work on this vehicle. Therefore, I wanted to take it to Dealer to clean the exhaust filter.. This please is the worse service experience ever! Zero customer satisfaction! Their goal is rip off and steal your hard earned money!!! Fort Collins Colorado Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Spradley Barr Fort Collins Fort Collins, Colorado

Sep 28 2014
Mentor Financial Group LLC This company does not keep its end of the bargain. They don't compensate their members for the time, effort, and fuel cost. Highland Utah Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Realtors: Mentor Financial Group LLC Highland, Utah

Sep 24 2014
Norwich Discount Oil ANorwich Connecticut Author: Salem, Connecticut Fuel Companies: Norwich Discount Oil Norwich, Connecticut

Sep 21 2014
global auto parts ripped me off. bought a fuel pump in 5mos it went out. wanted money back but would not refund. told me it was under warranty and would sent another one. I told them didn't want another one and insisted I get another one. miami florida Author: decherd, Tennessee Auto Parts: global auto parts Internet

Sep 15 2014
engineperformancechips.com Fuel saver and power upgrade chips for cars or trucks Internet Author: milford , Massachusetts Auto Parts: engineperformancechips.com Internet

Sep 13 2014
Sun gas stations OUTRAGEOUS FUEL COST Orlando Florida
Author: Cape Canaveral , Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Sun gas stations Orlando, Florida

Sep 10 2014
Jay's Towing Jay's Super Center; Fuel Express, Jay's Super Services, LLC; Super ???; Heward Super Service; Fuel Express II; Fuel Express 2. Towing Service from hell!! Holbrook Arizona Author: Los Angeles , California Auto Towing: Jay's Towing Holbrook , Arizona

Sep 03 2014
Alliance Automotive New Premium Guard OE Designated Fuel Filter ,defective part, just outside of 30 day warranty Asheboro North Carolina
Author: Blaine, Washington Auto Parts: Alliance Automotive Asheboro, North Carolina

Sep 01 2014
Elite Rig Services Elite Management Services, Elite Construction Services. The Owners of this Company Used my work and never paid me for it. They also stole my fuel cards and charged them up $20,000 and owe me $40,000 Plus Minot North Dakota Author: Rugby, North Dakota Trucking Companies: Elite Rig Services Minot, North Dakota

Aug 31 2014
Autostation/Lance Buick Fuel Pump Omaha Nebraska
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Auto Repair Service: Autostation Omaha , Nebraska

Aug 19 2014
Joe Inabnitt Owner Approval Auto Credit FRAUD, UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE, LIARS, FAILURE TO DISCLOSE, RIP YOU OFF AND LAUGH Martinsville Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Auto Dealers: Joe Inabnitt Owner Martinsville, Indiana

Aug 16 2014
JT Trucking llc Terry, Kasey, Randall, Patti embezzlement, deceptive and fraudulent business practices, withholding and use of trucks fuel advances Eagle Idaho Author: arvada, Colorado Trucking Companies: JT Trucking llc Eagle , Idaho