Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

t.d. fuel

Showing 1-25 of 892 Found Reports For more specific results for "t.d. fuel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 09 2017
Monte Freight llc MONTE FREIGHT LLC is an active carrier operating under USDOT Number 2589620. Never paid me, the company driver for the work I completed. They hold back 1 check for 1 week and then will slow pay the driver to the point you become 2 to 3 weeks owed (in the hole). They do not have direct deposit but will charge the driver $15.00 to wire monies into their account. Fuel card will come up inactive at times and will ask just to complete the load that the driver put in enough fuel just to get to your appointment..But then never pay you back your monies. Munster Nationwide Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland Trucking Companies: Monte Freight llc Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Pensacola Diesel Pensacola fuel injection They ripped me off sent me out a bad injection pump didn't work at all and refuse to refund me or anything Pensacola Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Auto Parts: Pensacola Diesel Pensacola , Florida

Feb 22 2017
Fuel for Clover or Gaspos.co Don't have a functioning product, take your money and not install product. Try to get you to invest $$$ in their bogus company Birmingham, Denver, San Francisco Nationwide Refund still not received as of 2/25/17 Author: San Francisco, California Computer Software: Fuel for Clover Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
L&J Deisel aka deiselogic Sold me junk fuel injectors Jacksonville Florida Author: Bismarck , Missouri Auto Parts: Darren Busby Jacksonville , Florida

Feb 18 2017
Garcinina fuel Ordered a sample never received. Then charged 80$ to my acct and said another package was on the way when I received it I went to post office and sent it right. Back up them they are saying they did not get it. They are charging my acct another 80.00 Charlaston south carolina Internet Author: Cunningham , Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Garcinina fuel Internet

6, Report #1352078

Jan 26 2017
cash oil very rude manager. scarborough maine Author: milford, Maine Fuel Companies: cash oil Internet

Jan 24 2017
John L Sullivan Chevrolet Chevrolet capless Fuel system design flaw Roseville California Author: West sacramento, California Auto & Truck Rental: John L Sullivan Chevrolet Roseville, California

Jan 12 2017
Alpha Fuel refused to refund charges to my account for their product even though I cancelled my membership within the prescribed amount of time. Furthermore, the 'customer service representatives refuse to let me speak with a supervisor or transfer my call to anyone that has decision making power. Savannah Georgia
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Alpha Fuel Internet

Jan 07 2017
Kalispell Firewood Jaron Steward, Jason Steward approx age jan2017 is 31 Firewood Scam Kalispell Montana
Author: Kalispell, Montana Fuel Companies: Kalispell Firewood Internet

Dec 02 2016
Integrity Protection Group Royal Administration - Claims Tried to file claim for metal fuel line and heating problem - 'NONE ARE COVERED Ripped Off! Hanover Massachusetts Internet Author: Columbus, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Integrity Protection Group Internet

Nov 30 2016
Fuel rewards network FRN Fuel rewards Lost at the pump Jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Convenience Stores: Fuel rewards network Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 13 2016
DECKER TRUCK LINE INC. THIS COMPANY SAID I OWE THEM FOR A FUEL CARD, AND A GATE PASS. FORT DODGE Iowa Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: DECKER TRUCK LINE INC. FORT DODGE, Iowa

Oct 11 2016
Peoples Energy Group This company is a joke Galway Internet Author: Middlegrove, New York Fuel Companies: Peoples Energy Group Internet

Oct 03 2016
kazuma usa online kazuma atv parts online Buy Chinese hard to find parts for Atv, electrical systems, engines, brake systems, fuel systems, etc Online base in Carbondale, Illinois Internet Author: Hemet, California Sporting-good Manufactures: kazuma usa online Internet

Sep 28 2016
Tesoro Petroleum Water in fuel tank Fairbanks Alaska
Author: Fairbanks, Alaska Gas Stations: Tesoro Petroleum Fairbanks, Alaska

Sep 08 2016
Suncoast Energy returning a rental car and they are the closest fuel station. I pulled in and strated the process when I noticed ther pump was reading $5.95/gallon. Orlando Florida Author: OXFORD, MS, Mississippi Gas Stations: Suncoast Energy Orlando, Florida

Aug 22 2016
Belmont Petroleum Corp. Carson Petroleum Company Unlawfully made multiple unauthorized withdraws on my credit card. Lansing Ohio Author: East Liverpool, Ohio Fuel Companies: Belmont Petroleum Corp. Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Garden state fuel 4.79 is not 5.00 dollars Hamilton Hamilton ni nationwide Author: Bensalem , Pennsylvania Gas Stations: Garden state fuel nationwide

Aug 16 2016
J&R Propane J&R Fuels J&R Welding jandrfuels4less.com Scammers GALWAY New York
Author: Gansvoort, New York Fuel Companies: J&R Propane Ballston Spa,

20, Report #1319898

Jul 31 2016
Kroger Cheats Customers on Fuel Points Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Kroger Nationwide

21, Report #1319053

Jul 26 2016
Drivetime Sold me a car that I was told they went through and checked everything 60 days later fuel injection system goes out transmission codes pop up and they tell me warranty they sold we doesn't cover the car. Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Riverside, California

Jul 21 2016
hellers Gas refuse to refill tank,because they did not install lines. effort Pennsylvania Author: bushkill, Pennsylvania Fuel Companies: hellers Gas effort, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2016
Web Fullfillment Center Bio Fuel No2 I ordered a trial supplement, but i keep getting orders that i didn't order and are being charged for them Henderson Nevada Author: Tucson , Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Web Fullfillment Center Henderson, Nevada

Jul 14 2016
Aref Jazza Abed-Kareem Rteimeh - Jazza Aref Rteimeh - JLM Aviation Services ,Los Angeles - Aref Al-Rteimeh Fake Fuel Buyer, Time Waster & Scammer Los Angeles California
Author: Grottoes, Virginia Liars: Aref Jazza Abed-Kareem Rteimeh Los Angeles, California

Jul 05 2016
Platinum Motors LLC I purchased a vehicle from Platinum Motors for 26k cash and while test driving the veichle the check engine light came on. I took it back and they sent me with the salesman to their Mechanic and he dais it was fine he reset the engine light and they said it's just a fuel filter and sent another guy to get one from autozone. I paid them the money for the truck and left the next day the light came on and the veichle wouldn't hardly drove. So I took it to a mechanic where I live and they told me is the fuel rail and injection pump. Which is a 2k to 3k job. So I contacted them and they said ok we will fix the problem and all kinds of excuses every time I called them. And is been about 45 days and still nothing from them. Heath Ohio it happen to me too Author: Grove City, Ohio Auto Dealers: Platinum Motors LLC Nationwide