Your Search | t3 computers ervices

Nov 16 2015
apple computers brand new lemon computer Apple refuses to take responsibility BUYER BEWARE cupetino California Author: flagstaff, Arizona Computer Manufactures: apple computers cupetino, California

Nov 12 2015
34th St Camera &Computers Overcharged on camera equipment New York New York
Criminal complaint? Author: Lansdale , Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: 34th St Camera &Computers New York, New York

Nov 11 2015
Systweek, India I paid a flat fee for maintenance of 3 computers 2-4 years ago, which was to include all types of problems, and a couple of days ago said they wanted an additional $200-500 for long term security protection.  New Delhi, and other cities, India Internet Author: Northfield, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Systweek, India Nationwide

Nov 09 2015
Alliance Computer Sales Do not buy their rip off computer systems, comes with old used parts Kalihi - Palama - Honolulu,  Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Computer Dealers: Alliance Computers Kalihi - Palama - Honolulu, Hawaii

Nov 05 2015
Payproglobal The first agent referred me to the specialist. The specialist told me that I had serious problems with my computer. I could choose to take it to apple computers and pay $399 dollars and 6 days of work. They claimed to fix it online for $299. I told them no thank you. I would call apple myself. Apple was able to direct me to a free program to protect my computer. I did call back payproglobal and told them about my issue. They did give me my money back. Internet Author: St. Albert, Alberta Computer Service & Repair: Payproglobal Internet

Oct 27 2015
Impact Computers & Electronics, Inc. Never sent product and keep my money Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Mail Order: Impact Computers & Electronics, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Oct 26 2015
Sidewinder Computers Gary W. Stofer Jr. Fraudulent Dishonest Company Franklin Indiana Author: Franklin, Indiana Computer Stores: Sidewinder Computers Franklin, Nevada

Oct 23 2015
Computer Liquidation Store Computer Liquidators- they have several store outlets in various municipalities in SW FloridaComputer Laptop Liquidation Deceptive sales- warranties and guaranties not worth beans! Fort Myers Florida $300 New Computers? Where do you shop?? Author: Gloversville, New York Computer Stores: Computer Liquidation Store Fort Myers, Florida

Oct 16 2015
CLKBANK*COM.... I have charges to my VISA card every month, for ?computer something. I did not purchase anything related to computers, or anything and I certainly would not have purchased anything that was going to charge me $50-$70 every month. Author: Leopold, Alabama Computer Software: CLKBANK*COM.... Internet

Oct 05 2015
www.softonic.com Softonic Inc & www.bierensgroup.com amsterdam@bierensgroup.comBierens Groupwww.softonic.com False installs, spam, virus spreading software , adware , hijacked computers, fraud san francisco ca Author: , California Software: www.softonic.com Softonic Inc & www.bierensgroup.com barcelona,

Sep 30 2015
Bliss Computers Has Misleading Warranty...doesn't support Screens it sells Union City New Jersey Author: Wilmington, New York Computer Service & Repair: Bliss Computers Union City, New Jersey

Sep 29 2015
FanDuel FanDuel so called big sport winnings site! FanDuel so called big sport winnings site is a big rip-off ....the site changes players,points,from accts that have already been in the system and soon as your numbers get highers they change them players and numbers higher on these so called real bid players from home! That way you can never really win ant money thats you so call can win for these contests! They changing it the computers are rig for you to not reach these high amount of points! You can have you won small amount of profit and the very next day no winnings its removed by their computer system! Fanduel is a big rip off and scam! New York City Internet Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: FanDuel Internet

Sep 20 2015
ALL3IT MARK V. PAY ALL3IT COMPUTERS SCROOGE, TERRIBLE SERVICE, BAD WORK ENVIRONMENT FOR EMPLOYEES IRVINE California Author: Colorado Computer Help Desk: ALL3IT IRVINE, California

Sep 17 2015
Larry Bell - Belltech Computer Solutions - Largo, Florida web design ripoff belltech computers largo florida Largo Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Websites: Larry Bell - Belltech Computer Solutions Largo, Florida

Sep 12 2015
tech aid services Dexter employee #69118, techaidservices.comCaller ID shows #403-555-0110 Called saying my windows computer was trying to download unauthorized or malicious material and wanted to verify my computers ID and serial number none Internet Author: New Meadows, Idaho Computer Fraud: tech aid services Internet

Sep 11 2015
Dell computers Dell Dell will lie and run your credit many times Internet Nationwide Author: greenacres, Florida Better Business Bureau: Dell computers Nationwide

Sep 05 2015
Geeke Inc Computers Darryl N. Hinson Computer purchase rip-off San Tan Valley Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Geeke Inc Computers San Tan Valley, Arizona

Aug 13 2015
HP BEWARE OF BUYING HP COMPUTERS Nationwide Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Computer Manufactures: HP Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
Dell Dell.comDell Computers Expired Warranty on NEW Product Purchase from Local Retailer Nationwide
PROBLEM FIXED!! Author: Jasper, Tennessee Computer Manufactures: Dell Nationwide

Aug 07 2015
Boiler room denial phone number - 1- 855 -881- 2327. people of middle Eastern descent would freeze peoples computers. It would appear to be windows defender, to clear your computer call this number. Refer to the number above. They represented themselves as Mic Froz my computer while in video confronce with tigerdirect. com unknown Washington Author: Walla Walla , Washington Internet Fraud: Boiler room unknown , Washington

Aug 05 2015
Emax Computers selling defective products not caring about katy Texas Author: houston, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Emax Computers katy, Texas

Aug 01 2015
Vtech support They had pop ups comin gon my computer. I purchased the virus protector for 499 and they did a clean up for 249. LIF TIME warranty anad I can not get a hold of them. They took me to their website Said they are used by QVC too It seemed legit. I had a defender virus on my computer, but I wiped it out. They said I can use it for 2 computers and I need it back , but can;t get a hold of anyone. I have tried many times to call them Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Software: Vtech support Internet

Aug 01 2015
DELL COMPUTERS DELL LAPTOP COMPUTER == BRAND NEW== CUTS INTO ARMS WHEN IN USE Nationwide Author: WINCHESTER, Virginia Computer Manufactures: DELL COMPUTERS Nationwide

Jul 25 2015
V Net Computers is fake Sector-9-D, Madhya Marg Chandigarh Author: Chandigarh, Indiana Computer Dealers: V Net Computers Nationwide

Jul 21 2015
californiacell.com California Computers Center californiacomputer.com thieves Internet Author: largo, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: californiacell.com Internet