Your Search | t3 computers ervices

Mar 03 2015
JSM Computers Misleading Warranty, Defective Product Okalahoma City Oklahoma Our Warranty goes beyond others Author: Columbus, Ohio Computer Dealers: JSM Computers Oklahoma

Mar 02 2015
Bits n' Bytes Computers No integrity and sellers of garbage Mesa Arizona YOU ARE A CLUELESS LIAR Author: gilbert, Arizona Computer Dealers: Bits n' Bytes Computers Mesa, Arizona

Feb 28 2015
Cashland/Cash America **Beware their Computers** Nationwide Author: Erie County, Ohio Computer Stores: Cashland Nationwide

Feb 21 2015
Dell computers Dell international, Dell, DBA Dell Computers Breach of Warranty, failure to perform, false advertizing international Wisconsin Author: windsor, Wisconsin Computer Manufaturers: Dell computers Nationwide

Feb 21 2015
Automotive Electronics LLC Erin Laws He stole $750.00 and two computers for me and did not send J2534 that I purchased from him. Toledo Ohio Author: Union City, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Automotive Electronics LLC Toledo, Ohio

31, Report #1208447

Feb 11 2015
Express Computers It services, computer repair, Surrey BC
Author: Surrey, Alabama Consulting: Express Computers Surrey,

32, Report #1208356

Feb 11 2015
Excel Logo Design DO NOT USE - HUMANS ARE NOT INVOLVED, ONLY AUTOMATED COMPUTERS! Internet Author: Somewhere, Indiana Small Business Services: Excel Logo Design Internet

33, Report #1207971

Feb 10 2015
Lenovo Sells Crappy Computers Morrisville North Carolina Author: Austin, Texas Computer Manufactures: Lenovo Morrisville, North Carolina

34, Report #1207156

Feb 06 2015
Barefoot Computers Richard Doss Hippy Computer fix-it guy useless Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Barefoot Computers Tampa , Florida

35, Report #1205426

Jan 29 2015
superior tech help they did not protect my computer and have been broken into twice, bought two computers Interenet Author: medina, Texas Internet Fraud: superior tech help Internet

36, Report #1204013

Jan 24 2015
YMAX/MAGIC JACK Akassh Basu (India) money recipient, Tzvi Shtaiman (YMAX owner?) Hijacking Computers Naples ???, West Palm Beach, PalmBeach Florida Author: Windermere, Florida Computer Fraud: YMAX/MAGIC JACK Naples , Florida

37, Report #1200767

Jan 10 2015
Dell Computers Dell Computers is robbing their customers None world wide Super Easy Remedy Author: brooklyn, Alabama Computer Manufaturers: Dell Computers Nationwide

38, Report #1200145

Jan 08 2015
GuruAid We were promised they would make our computers faster and reliable again Branford CT & Internet Author: R eading, Pennsylvania Computer Help Desk: GuruAid Internet

39, Report #1199816

Jan 06 2015
Computer World Melbourne FL IBRAHIM BASHIR Scam-sells old computers as new, loses data/programs, Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Computer World Melbourne FL Melbourne, Florida

40, Report #1199476

Jan 05 2015
Support For Tech SFT Solutions, Support For Tech Solutions Support For Tech Solutions Is A Fraud Comapny Based In India And They Are Doing Tech Support Scams. 2 Months back I received Call From Them And They Act As A Microsoft Then Took Control Of My Computers And Install The Viruses After That They as $200 To Remove Them. Internet Author: a, Alaska Computer Fraud: Support For Tech Internet

41, Report #1199287

Jan 04 2015
McAfee 40@24/7 supportexperts.com unlimited tech support for this pro 3 years internet firewall for 2 years (premium) Total protection network, firewall for 5 years (sys sentry) 12 Golden tune up's 100% transferable. Malware bytes for life 499$100% refund toll free 18006768695 18882211582 They told me they would secure my computer for 3 years MacAfee pro and internet, firewall for 5 years and use (sys sentry yhey put on my computer too. 12 Golden tune ups 100% transferable Malware bytes for life time for 499.00 dollars toll free #s 18006768695 18882211582 24/7 support experts what a duh to think the internet is always the way to go and duh to let them on my computers dont know internet i found them Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Ontario Internet Fraud: McAfee 40@24/7 supportexperts.com Nationwide

42, Report #1199028

Jan 02 2015
Paul Rupp A Corp Computers RIP OFF THIEF SELLS A PHONE THEN REPORTS IT LOST OR STOLEN AND HAS IT SHUT OFF BY IME NUMBER ON IT Bella Vista Arkansas
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Paul Rupp A Corp Computers Bella Vista , Arkansas

43, Report #1198107

Dec 29 2014
Where My Dreams Come True Save On Resorts.com Scam artists using 3rd party presentations that make promsises the company refuses to stand by as they are not responsible for 3rd party claims The representatives have computers with them but won't let you look on. Addidtionally you have no access to the website for 7 days until your contract is locked in. Florida Author: kings park, New York Travel Services: Where My Dreams Come True Florida

44, Report #1196116

Dec 17 2014
Abacus Limited Abacus Computers Mr Yong Ming Ming Mrs Tasha Smith Fidelity Worldwide InvestmentFIL Limited Work At Home Job Scam Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Accounting: Abacus Limited Internet

45, Report #1193898

Dec 08 2014
Tim Diehlman Owner of Tiki's Computers India based internet ripoff artist Tower C Cyber City, Gurgaon 1 Internet Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Computer Service & Repair: Tim Diehlman Internet

46, Report #1192300

Dec 01 2014
windows team viewer James Williams Dauid W Thomas oon 11-29-14 at 10.00 oclock in the morning , I received a call about my computer being under attack with a virus , and he could fix it for me if I would get on my computer , as I am a senior ciitzen and not to hot on computers I believe that lie , I stated to him I had paid $170.00 to a company called windows to keep this from happening to my computer , he said he would fix it and refund my money , all which was a lie from hell , he just wanted to steal more money from me , he stated to refund my money he would have to refund to my saving accunt , which also was a lie , he tryed to steal my money , but I caught him and he told me if they refunded to much I would have to send the overage back to the company , and he stated he had refund me $700.00 back , which was a lie  Florida Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Internet Service Providers: windows team viewer Internet

47, Report #1192035

Nov 29 2014
CBC Consulting GmbH Jacquey Murray128 East 43rd Street New York NY 10017 the company had me use credit card account and buy product camera's laptop computers and ship to russia and wire transfer money to pay off the purchases. money than was taken off the account as non sufficient funds. New York New York Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Internet Fraud: CBC Consulting GmbH New York, New York

Nov 18 2014
computerrefurb refurbished computers Austin, TX Internet Threats against company Author: Texas Computer Dealers: computerrefurb Internet

Nov 18 2014
Tracy Paugh Tracy PaulPaul Paugh Finds older women By craigs list and girlfriends families accessing their personal information. He hacks phones and computers as well as robbing their homes. Cowardly and sneaky has to have friends help. Riverside California Author: Lake Elsinore, California Computer Fraud: Hackers: Tracy Paugh Riverside, California

Nov 17 2014
Dell Computers Liars Liars Liars Round Rock Texas India or wherever Nationwide Author: Florence, Mississippi Computer Service & Repair: Dell Computers Nationwide