TAG'S LIQUOR STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tag's liquor store
There may be more specific results for "tag's liquor store"
For more specific results for "tag's liquor store"
Showing 26-50 of 24,950 Found Reports For more specific results for "tag's liquor store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 07 2017
Nightwire consulting Rod Kitchens Rod hired me to install new equipment at an Apple store and will not pay for the labor. Is anyone else in the same situation? Marietta Georgia Author: spokane, Washington Small Business Services: Nightwire consulting Marietta, Georgia

Oct 06 2017
DDS discount store Discriminate me for being a diabetic San Diego California Author: SAN DIEGO, California Department & Outlet Stores: DDS discount store San Diego, California

Oct 05 2017
amazon prime store card Bait n switch interest rate and Syncrony Bank is the worst to call. There is no heartbeat in the organization. Orlando Florida Typical Author: ESCONDIDO, California Credit & Debt Services: amazon prime store card Internet

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Tennis With Love Refused to exchange new tennis shoes Wilmington North Carolina
Diversons don't work Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Sporting Goods: Tennis With Love Wilmington, North Carolina

Oct 05 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered 2 adjustable sports bras back on June 15, 2017 and have not received anything. They said 4-6 weeks but have not returned my emails and now the store is closed online. Internet Author: Powhatan, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 04 2017
Auction Armory Auction Armory is a SCAM! Started following Auction Armory on insta and saw a few of my photos, checked out his Auction Armory website and found even more. At first, no big deal then I noticed another site of his called auctionarmory.com with one of my giveaways and a handful of my products.  Orlando Internet Owner's Response Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Computer Marketing Companies: Auction Armory Internet

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
Angelic decendant beauty, vlamarous, health decendants I saw online that macys clothing store in Cheektowaga was closing down an this company said that i could order this face cream for $3.95 shipping and .99c for handings. I want my money back i use my debit card. Ior can someone tell me how to get my money back. They r a real ripp off company with all these different name. They need to be stopped so they cant do this to anyone else. Its horrible especially if they have limited income. I m on a fixed income bcuz of my disability. Thank u for ur time an , efforts an this web site.  Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Skin Care: Angelic decendant beauty Internet

Oct 02 2017
cash store-Gull road I was their very first customer when they opened. Good customer till today. Go to pay thinking I pay the same. Do this every month.  Im a Ret Army. Sereant. Kalamazoo Michigan Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Cash Services: cash store-Gull road Kalamazoo, Michigan

Oct 02 2017
Everything For the Birds LIARS, RIPOFF, DECEITFUL Wilton Manors Florida
To the owners, David and Naomi Campbell of anything for the birds Author: unknown, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Everything For the Birds Wilton Manors , Florida

Oct 01 2017
Double Front Chicken, Paul's Second Hand Store Lex Herndon, Lex A. Herndon Cheap, conman, liar, thief Missoula Montana Author: Butte, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Double Front Chicken, Paul's Second Hand Store Missoula, Montana

Oct 01 2017
Victory O Akpomadeye Victory Akpos Multistore Builder Pro Plugin Helpdesk & Co-founder Victory O. Akpomedaye Failed to support the buggy WP Store builder Plugin. REAL TALK! Stranmillis Internet
Author: R, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: Victory O Akpomadeye Internet

Oct 01 2017
Lenny McGill Glock Store Kate Donnelly Did not get what I paid for bad work on a custom Glock 30 San Diego California
Author: Indpls, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: Lenny McGill Glock Store San Diego , California

Sep 30 2017
Clones Clone Garden Temecula Mr Clone CallMrClone.com Riverside Lake Elsinore Cannabis Clones real name is Chris Magee-Miller also runs Call Mr Clone Chris Magee-Miller CallMrClone.com ripped me and my elderly grandmother off over $300 Riverside California
UPS420 aka Clone queens desperate attempt to increase sales Author: Corona, California Nurseries: Clones Clone Garden Temecula Mr Clone Riverside,

Sep 30 2017
Elly's world steam straightener The straightener was advertised for $49.97 on an ad on Facebook. I ordered it and when I went to track order it see my order all I receive is page not available, store not available. Internet Author: Columbia, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Elly's world steam straightener Internet

Sep 29 2017
Elly's World Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made July 30th, 2017 Internet Author: GRADY, Arkansas Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Sep 29 2017
Elly's World I ordered a steam straightener from this company off Facebook on8/6/2017 emailed them no response pushed on track your order it says store unavailable Internet Author: Auburn, New York Internet Fraud: Elly's World Internet

Sep 28 2017
Ellys world Back in July I ordered a steam straightener and it said 4 to 6 weeks to get it.and now it's been 2 in a half months and nothing.and when I go to store it says no longer available. Online Internet Author: Grants, New Mexico Sales People: Ellys world Internet

Sep 28 2017
An Estate in Time Jennifer Lamb Warning: An Estate in Time Estate Sale Company posts fabricated reviews Scottsdale/Queen Creek Arizona Family Reviewing Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: An Estate in Time Jennifer Lamb Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 27 2017
AMT WARRANTY CORP Warrantechmyprotectionplan360.com HH Gregg & AMT Warranty Corp have successfully scammed me out of $299.99 for a 5 yr warranty - #RFWT81-5, purchased on 08/22/13, at their store in Chesterfield Commons, Missouri, which I have been trying to get recognized since February of this year (2017) and have been told by online info that there is no warranty. I cannot find a number to call, a person to hear my request (only computer answering ) & absolutely no response to my problem with a refrigerator that will not make ice. As we all should realize, warranty companies like yours are only in business to scam people into paying for warranties & not performing service if the time comes. My only re4course at this point is to send this information worldwide in hopes that I can stop someone from sending money into your (& others like you, ) bank account. It would be a good thing if I could have a congressman or woman stop your fraud, but we both know this will never happen. I hope your refrigerator fails tomorrow & you come home after the weekend to a freezer full of stinky rotten crap that smells the way you should smell. This message is specifically adressed to HH Gregg & AMT Warranty Corp, but should be directed to all warranty companies who are scammers. Chesteerfield, Missouri Nationwide Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Appliances: AMT WARRANTY CORP Nationwide

Sep 27 2017
Ocean Bridge oceansbridge.com internet scam no physical store Beaverton, OR Oregon Internet False Reports by Whacko David of 1st-art-gallery Author: Seattle, Washington Art Gallery: Ocean Bridge Internet

Sep 27 2017
messymodding This person stole my debit card information and threatened to ban my account. He is a scammer and cheats his customers. Very cruel and heartless person. Do not go to him. very dangerous canada Internet Messy (Owner) Author: Florida On-Line Stores: messymodding Internet