Your Search | tag's liquor store

Jul 12 2016
Dollar General DOLLAR GENERAL STORE 75 NOBLE AVE CRAFTON PA 15205 Crafton Pennsylvania
Obviously.... Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Dollar General Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 11 2016
DOLLAR GENERAL STORE # 08103 I RETURNED A FAN I BOUGHT BECAUSE IT DIDNT RUN ON HIGH SPEED WITH MY RECIEPT AND THE FAN WAS NEVER EVEN TOOKEN OUT OF BOX SHE TOOK THE RECIEPT AND LOOKED IN THE BOX NO PROBLEM THEN SHE GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND MY IDENTIFICATION CARD BACK AND AS I WAS SHOPPING SHE CALLED POLICE ON ME TO TELL THEM I USED A FAN FOR 2 DAYS THEN RETURNED IT OPEN ,HOW HUMILIATING CAN THAT BE THE POLICE TOLD HER THAT THEY HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO AND TO CALL THEM FOR THEFT NOT RETURNING AN ITEM AND IM DISABLED . Craft on pa Pennsylvania
DOLLER GENERAL AT 75 NOBLE LANE CRAFTON PA 15205 THEY CALLED THE POLICE ON ME BECAUSE I RETURNED A FAN AFTER BUYING IT 2 DAYS BEFORE I HAD MY RECIEPT AND STILL NEW IN BOX THEY HAD NO PROBLEM Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: DOLLAR GENERAL Craft on , Pennsylvania

Jul 11 2016
Factory Outlet Store I was sold a GPS unit because the sales rep said I would get a $200.00 rebate on line. I never existed. Syosset New York Author: Newark, Delaware Miscellaneous Electronics: Factory Outlet Store Syosset, New York

Jul 11 2016
E-Liquid UK Store E-Liquid store selling vaping liquids London The case has been solved with the client Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: E-Liquid UK Store London,

Jul 09 2016
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Jul 07 2016
Recovering Computers by Sparky Mesa PC Repair, Dave Harrington, Recovering Computers Destroyed my computer Mesa Arizona
ERROR MESSAGE ON COMPUTER Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Recovering Computers by Sparky Mesa, Arizona

Jul 07 2016
Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Website Polo Outlet website, Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet, Polo Outlet,Ralph Lauren Clothing Outlet Store FAKE NOT AUTHENTIC China Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Clothing Stores: Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Website Internet

Jul 07 2016
interior modern home furnitures maralinteriorsfurnitureva@gmail.com I paid $5000.00 for a bedroom furniture and they have not been answering the phone for five days now. They told me on June 27, 2016 that my furniture was delivered then didnt return my call for delivery I went to the store and spoke with the and they said it had not been delivered yet and that it would be here the first week of July, 2016. No calls from them or they have not answer the phone. Mysister went to location and a sign was on the dorr closed for inventory. This is a scam. sterling Virginia Author: leesburg, Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: interior modern home furnitures sterling, Virginia

Jul 06 2016
7-ELEVEN STORE 36079A DEL MAR CONVENIENCE INC TAREK WAZNE Owner/Partner Did the City of Irvine do any background information on this business? All public records listed on the internet and took 5 to 10 minutes to locate via google IRVINE California Author: Newport Beach, California Food Stores: 7-ELEVEN STORE 36079A IRVINE, California

Jul 05 2016
teacup puppy botique store Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Adoption Agency: teacup puppy botique stors Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
The Golden Hanger Consignment Boutique Scams Clients by Placing Hurdles to Paying out for her Stock and Only Offering Store Credit. Beverly Massachusetts Author: Essex, Massachusetts Consignment Stores: The Golden Hanger Consignment Boutique Beverly, Massachusetts

Jun 28 2016
Dragon Photo Booth Store DRE Custom BoothDave Rob Engtstrand I ordered an inflatable photo booth cube at it was a piece of junk. The baffles inside broke after a half dozen rentals and the inflatable in NOT usable. I was promised a warranty and and have waited, asked, waited some more,.. guess I'm being ignored. Terrible customer service New Milford Connecticut Author: Placerville, California Photography: Dragon Photo Booth Store New Milford, Connecticut

Jun 27 2016
Discount Clothing Store Developers Clothing Store Developers Took My Money Then Forgot Who I Was Las Vegas Nevada Discount Retail Store Services Author: Louisa, Virginia Clothing Stores: Discount Clothing Store Developers Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 26 2016
superior pool and spa returned item and store did not credit my account....FRAUD omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Pools & Saunas: superior pool and spa omaha, Nebraska

Jun 25 2016
Pep Boys Store 310 Lied to me Kissimmee Florida Author: Saint Cloud , Florida Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Kissimmee, Florida

Jun 25 2016
Fairytale Wedding Store I purchased a wedding cake serving set but never received my merchandise. Oregon City Nationwide Author: Metairie , Louisiana Kitchens: Fairytale Wedding Store Nationwide

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Quite a Poker Hand Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 23 2016
WALMART ABUSIVE EMPLOYEE PERSONALIZING THE MANAGEMENT ASK LOYAL CUSTOMER TO LEAVE STORE BECAUSE OF TRYING TO PAY 15 ITEMS IN A 10 ITEMS REGISTER HALLANDALE BEACH Florida
Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Grocery Stores: WALMART HALLANDALE BEACH, Florida

Jun 22 2016
Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Demanded I do not enter my local sprint store, marked my account as fraud, terminated my account Irving & Houston Texas Author: La porte, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Irving , Texas

Jun 22 2016
Cheap Lingerie Store I placed an order in May it's now July and I'm now in the process with pay pal because the company not only will not send what i ordered they will not refund my money did not send my order and would not refund money Internet Author: Taylor, Michigan Clothing Stores: Cheap Lingerie Store Internet

Jun 21 2016
Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota Credit card fraud! Richfield Minnesota Minnesota Author: Austin, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota

Jun 18 2016
Stripes StripesĀ® Convenience Store,sunoco Stripes Convenience Store Money Order Rip Off! Corpus Christi Texas Author: Austin, Texas Convenience Stores: Stripes Corpus Christi, Texas

Jun 17 2016
BpBox-com Bit Power Inc an eBay Store eBay STORE SELLING DEFECTIVE/ REFURBISHED MERCHANDISE AS NEW Internet Author: Ponte Vedra, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: BpBox-com Bit Power Inc an eBay Store Internet

Jun 16 2016
Islamic Dawah Store on ebay as islamicdawahstore 2003 Lincoln Towncar 1LNHM81W43Y614432 Rolled back Odometer Albany New York
Author: Philly, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Islamic Dawah Store Albany, New York

Jun 16 2016
Raymour Flanagan Raymour Flanagan store They gave me the runaround with my warranty on leather sofa not leather it peeled right off Long Island New York Author: Brooklyn , New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Raymour Flanagan Long Island , New York