TAG'S LIQUOR STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tag's liquor store
There may be more reports for "tag's liquor store"
For more results perform a general search for "tag's liquor store"
Showing 26-50 of 7,733 Found Reports For more specific results for "tag's liquor store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 07 2017
Synchrony Bank Amazon Store Card One-time Payment vs Recurring Payment Internet Author: Ansonia, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Internet

Mar 07 2017
Sprint They billed me a 20% undisclosed tax when I asked about it, they said it's a Fed/State tax that I had to pay for using my credit card. Then they told me I can avoid paying Fed/State tax by paying cash in store. I tried to switch carriers and I couldn't because there is a block on transfer by Sprint for an outstanding debt. I contacted Sprint and they said even though I don't owe anything. It's their practice to not release a phone for one year. I own the phone outright but they won't let me transfer to another carrier for one year. Overland Park Kansas
Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 06 2017
Ashley Furniture Home Store I purchased a dining set and chairs, bed matresses, bed sets for a 2 story home, a couch and decorative furniture in November 2016 cash.San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Home Store San Diego, California

Mar 04 2017
Wayside gardens Wayside gardens was supposed to ship my plants at the end of January.When I didn't receive them by mid-February I checked my email to see if they had sent me anything. I saw an old email I had missed which said they had trouble shipping to my address and that I needed to call them. At this point, I needed plants so I went to the store and bought them and forgot about the whole thing (assuming the plants weren't going to ship). I finally received the plants on March 3rd. I called them and explained the situation. They never explained why the plants shipped late and didn't agree they had contributed to any confusion on my part. They said the problem was entirely my fault because I hadn't cancelled the order. I was hoping they'd meet me half way and pay part of the shipping costs to acknowledge they contributed to my confusion.Oh well, I won't order from them again. Lane Hodges South Carolina Author: Naples, Florida Nurseries: Wayside gardens Lane Hodges, South Carolina

Mar 04 2017
Buildevape Build-a-vape Vape Store Rips Off Hundreds Of Vapers Anaheim California Internet
Author: Chebanse, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Buildevape Internet

Mar 04 2017
Pats Liquor Orlando Scam, Rip Off, Fraud, Cheap, Chargeback, Racist oviedo Florida Author: orlando, Florida Liquor & Wine Stores: Pats Liquor Orlando oviedo, Florida

Mar 03 2017
Grands furniture Grands furniture aka ashley home store Dont do business with them Chesapeake Virginia NOT THIER JOB!!!! Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Mattress Stores: Grands furniture Chesapeake , Virginia

Mar 03 2017
Apple phone store Apple people liars and ripoff Lake grove New York Author: coram, New York Telephones: Apple Lake grove , New York

Feb 27 2017
MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI stole the contents of my gallery, the items were consigned to him when I closed my store LIVONIA Michigan Author: Livonia , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI LIVONIA, Michigan

Feb 27 2017
Your Wish Store Never received the product or a refund, very difficult to contact on-line, cannot find physical location Internet Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Gift Shops: Your Wish Store Internet

Feb 26 2017
Mega Chem Store DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE - CONFIRMED SCAM Granbury, Texas Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Drugstores: Mega Chem Store Internet

Feb 22 2017
Rxbomshop anni roberts',anna roberts,shoe store,wuwugogo It pop out of my Facebook . On time sale. Once i ordered never heard of them up to now. My shoe that i order did not arrive at my door step. Internet
Author: Singapore, On-Line Stores: Rxbomshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ring to Perfection Ordered braselet more then one month ago. No braselet, no money refund, no respond. The website doesn't work, cant find tracking #, order #, nothing. Stay away from this RING TO PERFECTION, I think they just a fake store. Internet
Author: New York Jewelry Stores: Ring to Perfection Internet

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Coinstar at Safeway west reno store warning defective machine reno Nevada Author: reno, Nevada Cash Services: coinstar reno, Nevada

Feb 16 2017
Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique teacuppuppiesstore.com Inhumane treatment of puppies waiting to be sold and shipped, They send u puppies that are nothing like the one you thought you purchased and probably aren't, They lie about the size, and they way over charge you, and they buy from puppy mills Ft Lauderdale Florida
Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Animal Services: Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Cabelas Allowed a thief who stole my ID to redeem a deposit left at the store for guns I wanted to purchase, and after finding out it wasn't me two weeks later changed their mind and refused to reimburse me the cash. Verdi Nevada Bring out the Violin Author: Reno, Nevada Sales People: Cabelas Verdi , Nevada

Feb 15 2017
macys Macys, aka department store bank,aka GC credit company has filed false reports to credit agences, billed me for false services, filed with collection agence falsely Henderson, Galleria Mall Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: macys Henderson, , Nevada

Feb 13 2017
realtystore.com I can see a lot of people has been charge for no reason with this company. I signed up for a free trial and immediately canceled; however I've been charged over $100 in a month.I call and nobody answers, I email and nobody addresses my issue. Don't go t realty store California Author: Alabama Mortgage Brokers: realtystore.com California

Feb 13 2017
Your Wish Store Fraud does not appear Internet Author: Kathleen, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Your Wish Store Internet

Feb 11 2017
Menards home improvement store rochester minnesota Author: Rochester, Minnesota Building Products: Menards

Feb 11 2017
Macys Furniture Store on Britton Parkway Columbus Oh Macys Poor Quality Product and Poor Customer Service Dublin Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Macys Furniture Store on Britton Parkway Columbus Oh Dublin, Ohio

Feb 10 2017
your store online.net biggest ripoff online store Author: Millbrook, Alabama Beauty Products: your store online.net

Feb 09 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality products, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris believes that nature has given us the best resources, and it is up to us to turn them into powerful and advanced products. L’Core Paris chooses the best organic extracts and transform them into high quality products. Each formula is engineered to maximize results. Using the latest technologies, pharmaceutical grade raw materials, certifications from numerous organizations such as Leaping Bunny, and with recyclable packaging, our goal is to create the best products with the highest quality standards, while caring for the environment and the world we live in. At L'Core Paris, exceptional customer satisfaction is vital. L’Core Paris is working hard in providing the best customer experience both in-store and online.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service L’Core Paris pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gaston, South Carolina Beauty Salons: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals. Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 09 2017