Your Search | tag's liquor store

Jan 14 2016
Michael Kors Outlet Charges to my credit card were from Wanji Store Beijing CN Michael Kors Outlet at Michael Kors USA is scam by company Wanji Store in Beijing Beijing Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: Michael Kors Outlet Internet

Jan 13 2016
Adams feed store extremely rude no customer service at all ARLINGTON Texas Author: TX, Texas Landscaping: Adams feed store Internet

Jan 13 2016
Whelping Box Store Stole my money, sent me an inferior product, whelping box, made claims that were not true Internet Author: East Bangor, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Whelping Box Store Internet

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Jan 12 2016
Zales Zales Americas diamond store Promotion Fees not told about. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: , Florida Jewelry Stores: Zales Palm Beach Gardens,

Jan 11 2016
Community Hospice Thrift Store, Beach Blvd Community Hospice is stealing from non profit community Jacksonville Florida Author: JACKSONVILLLE, Florida Questionable Activities: Community Hospice Thrift Store, Beach Blvd Jacksonville, Florida

Jan 06 2016
Oz Resort AKA Oz Resort Boutique Bought an item didn't turn up, then got the wrong one, was abused in store! Mosman NSW Author: Sydney, Other Clothing Stores: Oz Resort Mosman, NSW, Other

Jan 06 2016
coach usa facotry outlet store Alert!!! This website is a scam!!!! Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Criminal Justice System: coach usa facotry outlet store New York, New York

Jan 05 2016
laughtonotcry.com Gucci outlet store Xiao Yu Liu This is a scam, they sell fake leather shoes, made in China. They don't want to refund! Internet Author: Antwerpen, Other Clothing Stores: laughtonotcry.com Internet

Jan 05 2016
Bamboo Store LieXiao Beth Pandora Scam Produced a legitimate looking website selling Pandora charms however charms received are not original and are defected Shanghai, China. Internet Author: Melbourne, Jewelry Stores: Bamboo Store Internet

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it was affecting his work... I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet

Jan 04 2016
zaful.com Terrible Store!! Nanshan District, Shenzhen, 51 Other Author: Staunton, Virginia Clothing Stores: zaful.com Nanshan District, Shenzhen, 51, Other

Jan 03 2016
Tea Cup Puppies store They have many!! Scam! Do not purchase from this place!! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: LaGrange, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Tea Cup Puppies store Internet

Jan 03 2016
Tasting Room Lot 18 Cheap wine at expensive prices - automatic shipping Mahopac, New York Nationwide Author: Livonia, Michigan Liquor & Wine Stores: Tasting Room Nationwide

Jan 02 2016
Jiffy Lube Store #1010 Deceptive representation of service and over-charging Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Store #1010 Portland, Oregon

Jan 01 2016
Mr Tire University Heights OH Tire store recommends unnecessary work and refuses to assist repeat customer university Heights Ohio Author: Cleveland Hts, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Mr Tire University Heights OH university Heights, Ohio

Dec 30 2015
The Sheet People - Store Envy Bamboo Pillows - Misrepresented and a Total Ripoff Merrillville Author: Palos Hills, Illinois Bed & Bath: The Sheet People - Store Envy Merrillville,

Dec 30 2015
East wenatchee Verizon Wireless store TCC Authorized Verizon retailer Fraudulent sales over charging and refusing to deal with the admitted overcharge for well over a month so far. East Wenatchee Washington Author: East Wenatchee, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: East wenatchee Verizon Wireless store TCC East Wenatchee, Washington

Dec 30 2015
Michael Osborne Restaurant & Store Equipment Con Artist don't get fooled like me Watervilt New York Author: Fair Haven, Vermont Liars: Michael Osborne Watervilt, New York

Dec 30 2015
Donna steptoe Masburn, yonna Ford, Donna Ford, Journey, Jurnee,The witch's store., and many other fraudulent names Fraud, con artist, thef, liar, rip off, scam artist Atlanta, ga,Columbia, sc,Bronyx, NY ,and more Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Fortune Tellers: Donna steptoe Masburn, yonna Ford, Donna Ford, Journey, Jurnee,The witch's store., and many other fraudulent names Nationwide

Dec 29 2015
lzwy dekkerfietsen.nl .. an online storefront purporting to be an Adidas store Adidas counterfeit scam Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Bait-and-Switch: lzwy Internet

Dec 29 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Dec 28 2015
Sprint Store Phelm Rd Greenville Wayne Caldwell Poor Service, Terrible Customer Service, Beligerent Attitude of Manager Wayne Caldwell Greenville South Carolina Author: Florence, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Store Phelm Rd Greenville Greenville, South Carolina

Dec 28 2015
pizza nook restaurant/store builder walking cooler ballston spa New York Author: ballston spa, New York Business Consulting: pizza nook ballston spa, New York

Dec 28 2015
Snappy Lube Terry Taylor manager Terry takes employees passwords changes tickets, to where it shows he did all the work even when not there that day. He changes employees hours to where they are not getting all the hours they actually worked. He also cancel tickets and pocket the money from the tickets. He also changes tickets to show work that was never done. He does to make it look like he is doing more work then the store is. He also charged customers for more expensive products but give them cheap one or say he changes filters but put the old one back Candler North Carolina Author: Candler, North Carolina Auto Inspection: Snappy Lube Candler, North Carolina