TALK AMERICA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: talk america
There may be more specific results for "talk america"
For more specific results for "talk america"
Showing 1-25 of 15,497 Found Reports For more specific results for "talk america"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Chairworks America Ltd Peter Ravn, Ann Blank ChairWorks illegal Fraud against customers Lawrenceville, Georgia Author: Jamaica, New York Furniture Manufactures: Chairworks America Ltd Lawrenceville, , Georgia

Jun 24 2017
Bank Of America Scam Alert Credit Card Lines of Credit 0% Interest El Paso Texas Author: McMinnville, Oregon Banks: Bank Of America El Paso, Texas

Jun 23 2017
bank of america risk department the 2 nms i cgt thr were chris i spk to wed am and roxanne i spk to thrsd am i am a victim of gang stalking of the sort where gangs are backed by establishment and law enforcement--- Nationwide Author: west hollywood, California Banks: bank of america risk department Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Eric Marshall Cash America International, Inc.Jack Morrisonattorneyjackmorrison85 threatening arrest over fake debt Internet Author: maricopa, Arizona Cash Services: Eric Marshall Internet

Jun 21 2017
Honda North America Honda fails to take full responsibility for their own known paint issue Torrence California
Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Auto manufactures: Honda North America Torrence, California

Jun 21 2017
Apple Movers Alpha Movers, Moving America,Alpha Ltd Liability, poss Sky Van Lines Broke every piece of mirrored and lucite furniture Lost parts to Hooker $5000 bed, lost 8 foot silk banana tree Canoga Park California Author: Lawton , Oklahoma Moving Companies: Apple Movers Canoga Park, California

Jun 20 2017
America mega million lottery sweepstakes division of unclaimed funds Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sherwood, Oregon Questionable Activities: America mega million lottery sweepstakes division of unclaimed funds Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 20 2017
Advertize on my car Rip off, scam, impossible to talk to Internet Refunded me most of my money Author: Parkton, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Advertize on my car Internet

Jun 20 2017
Dorchester Law Center dlawcenter- Jason Martinez, Daniel Crews, April Harris, Mrs. Kramer They talk nice to get you to trust them, lied, stole my money and the only thing you get is there voicemail. Sherman Oaks California Author: Virginia Loan Modification: Dorchester Law Center Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 19 2017
Bank of America They accused me of PERPETRATING FRAUD against THEM by depositing a CERTIFIED CHECK which was A FRAUD unknown to me. Fort Worth Texas How could there be a problem since you never spent any of the funds you deposited? Author: Fort Worth, Texas Financial Services: Bank of America Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
MLM Formula Josh Cope Can not use email to cancel subscription within 14 days period America Internet
Author: White River, Other Internet: MLM Formula Josh Cope Internet

Jun 17 2017
General Motors North America Chevrolet of North America, GM Canada, Chevrolet Canada leak, rust, leaky Silverado,#mygmnightmare Detroit MI, U.S.A. Oshawa, Ontario CANADA Nationwide
To the person that posted this report Author: Concord, Ontario Auto Warranty: General Motors North America Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
4 Improvement CBD Oil supplier?? Fraudulent Company, A complete Scam, Never a Supervisor to talk to. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Enid, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: 4 Improvement Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 15 2017
Straigh Talk ordered a pre owned certified phone from their website. Three weeks later I still did not receive the phone. I called 4 times and was told the order was in process. I told them to cancel it. They said that they couldn't. BE WARE THIS IS A SCAM ordered a pre owned certified phone from their website. Three weeks later I still did not receive the phone. I called 4 times and was told the order was in process. I told them to cancel it. They said that they couldn't. BE WARE THIS IS A SCAM florida Nationwide Author: Miller PLace, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Straigh Talk Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Breeders Association of America Puppies I purchased a puppy in April from this store in April of 2016. They said to let them know if we have any issues and talked us into buying insurance through them. Brick New Jersey Author: Howell, New Jersey Dog Breeders: Breeders Association of America Brick, New Jersey

Jun 15 2017
cj's car america rip off , honesty doesnt live here bridgeport New York Author: rome, New York Auto Dealers: cj's car america bridgeport, New York

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
America Vacations Internet Author: woodstock, Georgia Air Travel: America Vacations Internet

Jun 14 2017
Contest America Publishers Convinced my mother she had opportunities to win big $$ by completing simple math questions. North Kansas City Missouri
Author: austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Contest America Publishers North Kansas City, Missouri

Jun 12 2017
logoscientist Jerry Miller, David Moore...... The whole company The Lied, Never Finished my web site as promise, Left on wanted content on my web site from the templates they used to create my website, it took them over 6 months just to give the me the unfinished product...customer service sucks big time ,.. it seems like everybody is a liar, they tried to force me into a website maintenance contract that by intentionally messing my site up... I intentionally asked that my site be developed with a soft code so that i van go in make small changes when i wanted to things like change my companies telephone number ... they made very difficult for me third someone else.. i ended up creating a new website after waisting $1500 with logoscientist.com... what a waist, these guys are not to be trusted New Jersey east coast of America supposedly Internet Author: new your, New York Websites: logoscientist.net Internet

Jun 12 2017
Extended stay America Extended stay ESA management OKcGeneral manager Don Mccollough This manager is out of line he has no security on the Wi-Fi offered to paying guest springdale Baffled? Author: irving, Texas Internet: Extended stay America

Jun 12 2017
Shania Burns - Bank of America Visa Call Center mental customer service rep Bank of America Call Center Scanton Pennsylvania Author: Scanton, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Shania Burns - Bank of America Scanton, Pennsylvania

Jun 12 2017
BuyUltraShield ServeCo North America TOTAL RIP OFF. I WOULD NEVER USE THEM. Somerset Kentucky Author: Bradley, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: BuyUltraShield Internet

Jun 12 2017
Protect America Nationwide Author: Winter Haven, Florida Security Services: Protect America Nationwide