Your Search | talk america d.b.a. cavalier telephone company

Jul 28 2014
Special Security Force Do not work for this company or hire them!!! Phoenix, Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Special Security Force Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 28 2014
special security force special security force phoenix az special security force bad service, unprofessional people, false promises and statements... phoenix, Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Security Services: special security force phoenix, Arizona

Jul 28 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
Dress Sale Warning,If you ever looked at this websites Dress Sale.dressale.hk/includes/templates/dress/images/logo_new.png http://www.dressale.com/track=g_ca_bd&gclid=CM37nZb75r8CFQwGaQod6a4Aow and think of ordering a dress from them , think twice. dont buy anything from this company , they are a big time scam on line Internet Author: Etobicoke , Ontario Clothing Stores: Dress Sale Internet

Jul 28 2014
Best Movers of America, Donna, Ashley BEST MOVERS OF AMERICA IS A SCAM!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. FLORIDA Nationwide Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Moving Companies: Best Movers of America Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
The Innergizer and Soleeze Companies Company is a SCAM New Port Richey Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Massage Therapists: The Innergizer and Soleeze Companies New Port Richey, Florida

Jul 28 2014
All My Sons Moving and Storage - Doug Faggiani, Kurt, Kenya Showed up 7 hours late w/ an exhausted crew that was pulled off another job, pack for 4 hours but charged us for 2 days, refused to give us an inventory, have yet to give us a claim form for our insurance company, lost 20% of our property and delivered someone elses mattress ,nice, have ignored calls and emails. We are a military family we have moved often, we know how it should go, but this company after bragging about the pro atheletes they have moved treated a veteran with utter disrespect. Stay tuned, as we don't have our bed to sleep in yet we seem to be getting more and more angry as time tics by and we won't be going away quietly. Which is what this company seems to be hoping for. Stratford, Connecticut Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving and Storage Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
G3 Carbon, LLC Alan Eosso Jr. Company took my money, no product & no refund.... Pompano Beach Florida Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Parts: G3 Carbon, LLC Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 28 2014
LUMA HYDRATE The company charged $4.95 for a free sample of product. It was no where mentioned that I will have to pay a recurring charge in subequent months. But they charged $ 89.95 on July 14, 2014 from my credit card. The first charge of $ 4.95 for free sample was charged on June 27. I received the free sample but nothing more. This is clear cheating, and I reuest for an action against the company which is defrauding hundreded of persons. Dont know Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: LUMA HYDRATE Internet

Jul 28 2014
Seeker Fishing Rod Company Warranty not true. Got the run around when I called. Was promised a replacement rod and was lied to. Oxnard California Author: San diego, California Fishing: Seeker Fishing Rod Company Oxnard, California

Jul 28 2014
AIRSOLUTIONS CA Standardair,David Hirsch,CMWSERVICES, LLC a California limited liability company. unethical,nasty,jerk, San Diego California Author: Other Consumer Services: AIRSOLUTIONS San Diego, California

Jul 28 2014
Printfast.com AKA Adco Printing Prinfast.com and Adco Printing we place an order on july 18 at Adco printing now under a new name Printfast. They charge my account but they never process my order. On July 18 we place an order of 5000 4x6 postcards for an upcoming event in our church at Adco printing now under a new name Printfast. Meanwhile they have our money but didn't care if the order was ready on time or not, they just didn't care.  I think this people Adco/Printfast should not be in business just robbing people money and time. A responsible company at least will try to help to solve the problem, this people not even bother. Worst Company Ever. Tampa Florida
Author: Riverview, Florida Printing & Copy Services: Printfast.com AKA Adco Printing Tampa, Florida

Jul 28 2014
Rapid home solutions inc CEO STEVE DIAZ beware of this company Orlando Florida Author: chulotta, Florida Nonprofit Organizations: Rapid home solutions inc Orlando, Florida

Jul 28 2014
Scarred Guitars Sean Berry Jollie and Cathy Call This company is not sending individuals who ordered products and not issuing refunds. Orlando Florida Author: Gilroy, California Unusual Rip-Off: Scarred Guitars Orlando, Florida

Jul 28 2014
Data Recovery Services All Data Recovery Their claims of We stand behind our no data no fee policy is false. Claiming to be a local company is false. Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Data Recovery Services Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Assistive technology Services ats Company does not honor warranty! Internet/Ebay Author: orinda, California Telephones: Assistive technology Services Internet

Jul 28 2014
Kryptos Rewards Kryptos Gaming Rewards Scam company set up by professional criminals and dishonest bookmakers Southport Australia Author: Southport, Alabama Computer Fraud: Kryptos Rewards Southport, Other

Jul 27 2014
mugshots-directory.com Company Liable for Extortion and Defamation of Character Internet
Author: Weaverville, North Carolina Correctional Facilities: mugshots-directory.com Internet

Jul 27 2014
straight talk mobile having service issues and they passex me from one person to another claiming they didn't have the right tools to fit my service issues the tried sayin I had to drive a mile from where I was to get service even thought I told them I had been using the phone the day prior and refused to give a refund. Nationwide Author: killeen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk mobile Nationwide

Jul 26 2014
Uniters Pure of America Uniters Pure = Liars Riviera Beach Florida Author: Ridgeland, Mississippi Furniture & Furnishings: Uniters Pure of America Nationwide

Jul 26 2014
Sapphire Staffing Group - Lisa Rogers - Lisa Seketa This Company is a Scam, they promised me a great job and sold my information. Con Artist Syracuse New York
Author: Syracuse, New York Personal Services: Sapphire Staffing Group Syracuse, New York

Jul 26 2014
SnarfDogZ SnarfDogZ T-shirts Purchased a t shrit. Have since been charged $7,000. They are using printful.com, shopify.com the neat company and many other to rip you off. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Orlando Florida Author: hoksett, New Hampshire Internet: SnarfDogZ Orlando, Florida

Jul 26 2014
5Link Think about it? Why would I want to sell something that the consumer can directly purchase directly with the company. NY NY Author: Select State/Province Sales People: 5Link Select State/Province

Jul 25 2014
Hometenders /Barbara Hamblin John & Cindy Bezick Hometenders of America Stay Far Away From HomeTenders Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Civil Rights Violators: Hometenders /Barbara Hamblin John & Cindy Bezick Phoenix, Arizona