Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: talk america
There may be more reports for "talk america"
For more results perform a general search for "talk america"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
HCL America, Inc. HCL America Technologies, Inc.Thiagarajan Suryanarayanan Offer Letter of Employment Breached Cary North Carolina Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Liars: HCL America, Inc. Cary, North Carolina

Feb 21 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
LIES.....Not True, Punch tv is the real deal Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. signal hill, California

Feb 19 2017
DartCottagebnb.co.uk Wang hang Took my money posed as a company out of the U.K. , this is the first time I see china involved in my purchase, it is under the company name dart cottage.bnb.co.uk, why is America allow this scam company to even be on our internet? China Internet
Author: Jeanerette , Louisiana Questionable Activities: DartCottagebnb.co.uk Internet

Feb 16 2017
Colocation America colocationamerica.com (ColocationAmerica) Colocation, Web Hosting Provider, ColocationAmerica. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Tampa, Florida Web Hosting: Colocation America Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
America cashnet A representative from the Law office of Justin Brown called to say I was being sued for an unpaid loan. That I could go to jail if I didn't go to court. I did not take a loan. And I have an open account with cashnet in good standing. Brooklyn New York Author: GARDEN CITY, Idaho Loans: America cashnet Brooklyn , New York

Feb 16 2017
Home Partners of America Home Partners kept a $4,000.00 fee for a home we did NOT move into due to my husband becoming ill. We asked them to transfer the funds to a one story property or issue a refund. They would not. Chicago Illinois Author: Clayton , Indiana Accounting: Home Partners of America

Feb 15 2017
Time Inc Subco, Inc What has happened to America? Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Time Inc Internet

Feb 15 2017
Bank of america Nationwide Author: Silver spring, Maryland Adult Web Site: Bank of america Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Collection bureau of america Acs Lawsuit Internet Author: CARMICHAEL, California Miscellaneous Companies: Collection bureau of america Internet

Feb 12 2017
Synchrony Bank, Synchrony Financial Rewards, Credit Card, Customer Service, Denial, Rude, Ripoff, Cheated Nationwide Let's talk contradiction.. Author: Illinois Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Guns America DO not trust, do not give credit card info North Miami Florida Author: Ijamsville, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Guns America Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Dr Naomi Chaney Dr Chaney seems to be a good Doctor, but her staff is very rude and unprofessional. Patients are waiting 30 to 45 minutes for someone to greet them, staff acts like it is an inconvenience to them to answer questions or even talk to the Patient, and her staff has even hung up the phone in the Patient while trying to schedule an appointment or check on records. Maybe Dr Chaney should send her staff to educate and polite attitude class for training. It is a shame that a good Dr has such a terrible staff. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: Dr Naomi Chaney Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 09 2017
Author: Forestville, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Internet

Feb 09 2017
Granade Motorcars Sold a BAD transmission to my brothers Daughter, her first car.....would not stand behind it. Spring Branch Texas Talk Author: Highlands Ranch,, Colorado Auto Dealers: Granade Motorcars Spring Branch , Texas

Feb 09 2017
Country wide mortgage Bank of America, Seneca mortgage, & Nationstar Mortgage Rip- Off, we know the country took advantage of us in 2005, then Bank of America took over the loan and we tried to get information from them concrening the loan and they told us they could only work with what the got from Countrywide.  Orlando Florida Bank of america has bought my home loan too and my credit is ruined even though they did do a home loan modification I make payments and they still report me late but I have my bank statements Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Country wide mortgage Orlando, Florida

Feb 08 2017
Cash Advance Inc. family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, hereafter collectively referred to as the “Cash Advance Related Companies,” “we,” “our,” or “us”. sueing me o n garnishments of my check if i don't pay. I have never borrowed money from any of these places Los Angeles Nationwide Author: STROUD, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Cash Advance Inc. Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
American Mint llc Coin offer not delivered and no way to talk to them Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: port isabel, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: American Mint llc Pennsylvania

Straight Talk Double Charge Miami Florida
Hosted in Czech Republic Author: Salem, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Miami, Florida

Feb 07 2017
Mario Reinoso Stone Works of America Scam and Thief. Do not let him in your house Mulberry, Lakeland, Orlando Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Consumer Services: Mario Reinoso Florida

Feb 06 2017
Ride rite I am currently buying a 04 monte Carlos but since i been buy the car its been problem after problem with this people i make my pays on time an sometime i have been later but other that i make my payments on time an i lost my job an that came an got the car an i pay the car up an got it back an i been make my payments on time everytime after that now here it is a 2 months later that come talk about im two payments behide an this has been happen for almost a year now an it seens to happan when you car mostly pay off but that never can prove to you that you behide nomore the what that write down an that dont like to keep track of your payment that lie an scam all the time i do not recommend nobody to buy car from this poeple an i have talk others that go threw the samething Springdale Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Ride rite Springdald, Arkansas

Feb 06 2017
Guns America No Customer Service Response, But Charged My Credit Card! Internet Author: Missouri Guns & Ranges: Guns America Internet

Feb 05 2017
Gateway Financial Solutions Due to me having laryngitis I couldn't talk so they kept calling me numerous times and my mother too says she needs to call she had an appointment but when I called it said that I needed to make a payment so when I did call the representative  Saginaw, Mi Nationwide I See What We're Dealing With Here! Author: Toledo, Ohio Car Financing: Gateway Financial Solutions Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Jacked antler Cannot talk to or cancel Internet Author: Rapid city , South Dakota Cross-Border Scams: Jacked antler Internet

Feb 04 2017
Bank of America Account locked Nationwide Really? Author: McFarland , Wisconsin Banks: Bank of America Nationwide