Your Search | talk america

Nov 08 2016
Palmetto57 Volkswagen | JM&A Group | Volkswagen Group of America FRAUD! BE AWARE! DO NOT BUY; DISHONEST VOLKSWAGEN DEALERSHIP!!!! Miami Florida Take them to small claims court Author: Rockville, Maryland Auto Dealers: Palmetto57 Volkswagen | JM&A Group | Volkswagen Group of America Miami, Florida

Nov 08 2016
AmericanLease.Org & Project America LLC DATE CAPITAL, FIRST HOUSE FINANCIAL, NEW LINE EQUITY AND OTHERS. AmericanLease.Org is DateCapital.com run by Daniel Date and wife Richell Gregorios defrauding US Americans from the Philippines SCAMMERS/INTERNATIONAL WIRE FRAUD! Online with mailing address in Petaluma, CA Internet
PROVE IT! Author: Dist of Columbia Property Management: AmericanLease.Org & Project America LLC Internet

Nov 04 2016
Samsung Appliance aka Samsung Electronics America, Inc Beautiful crap Arlington New Jersey Author: BRANDON, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Appliance Arlington , New Jersey

Nov 02 2016
Rick Owens he Cash Advance Related Companies include, but are not limited to: Cash Advance, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, including those that operate under the trade name Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net l Original Balance Settled For Saved $660.00 $540.00 $120.00 Nationwide It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Montello, Wisconsin Financial Services: Rick Owens Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
Bank of America Bank of America charged me $313, but I didn't even spend a penny El Paso Texas Well, there's your answer--- Author: Chino Hills, California Banks: Bank of America El Paso, Texas

Oct 31 2016
SmartPay/Quality One Straight talk Smartpay and Quality One Scam artists/ theives. Internet
Author: South Carolina, South Carolina tempdir: SmartPay/Quality One Internet

Oct 30 2016
MOTOR CLUB OF AMERICA MCA CHARGED MY DEBIT CARD TWICE IN ONE MONTH ON MY DEBIT CARD OAKLAHOMA CITY Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Rebates: MOTOR CLUB OF AMERICA Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
Bank of America Merchant Services Darrell ID: 3401557 Bank Of America Merchant Services Darrell 3401557 North Carolina Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona tempdir: Bank of America Merchant Services Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
bank of america bofa overdraft fee deceptive practice text alerts account balance riverside California What you need Author: riverside, California tempdir: bank of america California

Oct 28 2016
Field Nation Scam tecs, Stealing Money from Technicians and customers across America Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Montana Work Place Bullies: Field Nation Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
nextalarm.com www.nextalarm.com,www.nextalarm.com/var be aware dealers , they haven't pay commision on the var for more than 3 month and refuse to let us talk to any body in finance , just lies we are getting lie after lie Nationwide Author: MIAMI, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: nextalarm.com Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
321 Loans/ Helping America Group They were to settle my debit and pay them off, 321 lend them the money and I was paying them back for Helping America Group. Pompano Beach, Florida Florida Author: Crescent City, Florida Credit Services: 321 Loans/ Helping America Group Pompano Beach, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Well ashley hawthorne should not had kept falsely accusing my mother of harassment now her whole company is in the toilet and god said let him avenge our enemies boy has he ever he hates injustices Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Division of Unclaimed FundsJosh Parker, Claims Manager Contest Never Entered, final notice without prior notices! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cleveland, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2016
Award Notification Commission LARRY HOURS EXECUTOR OF AWARDS I received a letter from Award Notification Commission Ml 520 19 23 ( TD- 14/71-P) JC- 38022-0209385 World Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 7800154482 1194276833 with Any written by it saying I've won 1,327,940.00 dollars and I have to pay 11.89 to ANC Nationwide
Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Protect America Did Not honor their contract with me and tried to unilaterialy modify the contract: Breech of Contract Austin Texas
Author: N. Chesterfield, Virginia Security Services: Protect America Austin, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 18 2016
Energy solutions of America Dennis WiebenNick AlanJamie Wieben Employment opportunity that turned out to be a scam Ankeny Iowa Author: Yuma, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Energy solutions of America Ankeny, Iowa

Oct 17 2016
Legionnaire Insurance Trust AGIA, Life Insurance Company of North America Legionnaire Insurance Trust takes money from Dead People for Health Insurance Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Insurance Companies: Legionnaire Insurance Trust Internet

Oct 17 2016
Aurora Eye Cream Aurora Skin Cream, aka Sinfilcrea, aka Odd*ACTIFYEEYECREAM0 I signed up for trial sizes of Aurora skin cream and eye care for about $15 and received no confirmation and on my next credit bill was charged for $89 for each of these items. Tried to call their 800 and have not been able to talk with anyone. Santa Ana, California Author: Leesburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Cream Santa Ana, , California

Oct 16 2016
Cash America advance John Convk San Antonino Texas Author: Eastlake, Ohio Commerical Lending Firm: Cash America advance San Antonino, Texas

Oct 15 2016
Volkswagen VW of America Ripoff dealerships and dangerous cars, Will never go near a VW again Coconut Creek Florida Author: Florida Auto manufactures: Volkswagen VW of America Coconut Creek, Florida

Oct 14 2016
Dial America Wrongful Termination El paso Texas
Author: Fabens , Texas Civil Rights Violators: Dial America El paso, Texas

Oct 14 2016
Home Partners of America not totally forthcoming on requirements for approval Chicago Illinois Author: Long Beach, California Real Estate Services: Home Partners of America Chicago, Illinois