TALK AMERICA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: talk america
There may be more specific results for "talk america"
For more specific results for "talk america"
Showing 26-50 of 15,445 Found Reports For more specific results for "talk america"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 02 2017
Advance Cash America Cash Advance, Inc.,Cash Advance, Cash America International, 100 day loan, net loan USA, Fax Free Cash, Payday One, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg Loans, Check cash loan, Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Loan lawsuit for $786.00 unknown Internet Author: Holland, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Advance Cash America Internet

May 02 2017
Select Home Warranty Choice home warranty Select Home warranty is a scam. They always lie and find a reason not to pay. Than I spoke this Gentleman by the name of Nelson and he said he is the top person at this office. But he would not let me talk to anyone over him. He said OH THEY DONT TALK TO CUSTOMERS! That's not there job. Mahwah New Jersey Author: THornton, Colorado Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA On April 22, 2017 I went to a Car Sales of South Florida 3831 Davie Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. I talk to the Finance Manager name Barry, I notified him that I was looking to purchase a Mercedes Benz in which he didn’t have available at the time. So he called the manager name Johnathon on the phone. Johnathon informed him that he was at the Auction and he had a White 2012 Mercedez Benz with 75k miles title clean with no problems and no recalls with 2 owners that he could purchase. FRAUD Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA

Apr 29 2017
Cash Advance Inc The Cash Advance Related Companies include, but are not limited to: Cash Advance, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, including those that operate under the trade names Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net Beware of statement used before Goodbye: HAVE A BLESSED DAY! Everyone of them use it! internet Internet Author: North Bend, Washington Cash Services: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Apr 28 2017
Cornerstone apts Apt complex bully you into purchasing their insurance, they are very prejudice ,they have black tenants, but no black employees,they talk to you as if you was nothing, the staff is very rude , the mzaintinance steal from your apt, the office staff is very prejudice against blacks Nationwide Author: las vegas,, Nevada Racists: Cornerstone apts Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
BMW NORTH AMERICA BMW BUYBACK FRAUD WOODCLIFF LAKE Nationwide
If Mercury has a restraining order lets see it! Author: Palm Springs, California Auto Warranty: BMW NORTH AMERICA Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
metro pcs talk about bad service Fort Wayne Indiana (IN) Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Travelocity Hotel Charges Central America Internet Author: Winter Haven, New York Hotel: Travelocity Internet

Apr 24 2017
Bank of America Bank of America risk closure department Bank of America closed my account for no reason Newyork Nationwide
Bank of america rather send your account into the fore closing department besides start the home loan modification your only protection is to file for bankruptcy protection cause they can't be trusted Author: Jackson Heights , New York Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Advance america cash advance Threatening emails Internet Author: DECATUR, Illinois Cash Services: Advance america cash advance Internet

Apr 23 2017
Fibromyalgia Arthritis Centers of America Kathryn Stapelman, Michael Codere, Carol Codere Scammers, Thieves, and Liars Mesa Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Alternative Health: Fibromyalgia Arthritis Centers of America Mesa, Arizona

Apr 23 2017
Vine Vera, Refaeli, Sagi I was duped by the salesmen from Vine Vera. . They mesmerized me with talk, pressure,shuffling bags switched products after purchase Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Skin Care: Vine Vera Bakersfield, California

Apr 21 2017
Affordabledivorce.com cheapandfastdivorce.com Misled, misrepresented, hidden fees, refuse refund, rude, argumentative, different person each time, requested supervisor 2 months + and have yet to talk to one Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Affordabledivorce.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
Theatreland America Charged three times the ticket price London United Kingdom Internet Author: Austin, Texas Ticket Sales: Theatreland America Internet

Apr 21 2017
America Vacations I purchased a vacation and when I went to use it, I couldn't contact anyone for reservations Nationwide Author: SPOKANE, Washington Travel Services: America Vacations Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Marco Kozlowski TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Marco Kozlowski’s dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. Marco Kozlowski focuses on helping one million people achieve financial freedom & complete health in next ten years. Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser... none of which are taught in school. Author: St Leonards, Other Customer: Marco Kozlowski & Luxury Homes Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Marco Kozlowski 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Marco Kozlowski a leading expert on delegation & systems process engineering. Marco Kozlowski Wealth: The Formula teaches business owners on structuring businesses to maximize profit & compensation. Orlando, Florida

44, Report #1362009

Apr 20 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Author: DELTA, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless

Apr 17 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Mellisa Burkheart 630 489-6359 Tried to threaten me with a debt that I never had. They said I had a Bank of America credit card that I quit paying on in 2005. I never had one' Lombard Illinois Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
America Vacations Yucatán Solsan Sold me a 5days 4night all inclusive vacation that you have eighteen months to use Internet/phone Author: Citrus Heights, California Hotel: America Vacations Yucatán Solsan Internet

Apr 16 2017
Heartland America Lousy Customer Service Chaska Minnesota Question Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Cameras & Video: Heartland America Chaska, Minnesota

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 14 2017
Honda of America A Model of Unreliability and disgusting treatment of customers Nationwide Another Shill Author: Irving, Texas Auto manufactures: Honda of America Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
MCA, Motor Club of America MCA Motor Club MCA Motoro Club is a scam to get people's money. NO SERVICE PROVIDED Massachusetts Nationwide
Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Auto Clubs: MCA, Motor Club of America Nationwide