Your Search | talk america

Jul 16 2016
Quality Resorts of America QRA Mik Rindle Jannette and Linda408-335-4511916-989-8796 Massive Rip Off Paid for a membership I cannot use $7168.80 Orangevale California
Author: Moreno Valley, California Camps & Campgrounds: Quality Resorts of America Orangevale, California

Jul 15 2016
Advance America James Wilson, loan Officer I was approved for $10,000 loan. They took my 254.18 and will not refund. No Loan & no refund. Chicago Internet Author: Warsaw, Indiana Online banking: Advance America Internet

Jul 15 2016
Western Funding Inc., Bad Business Practices...and Double Talk Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bandera , Texas Car Financing: Western Funding Inc., Las Vegas , NV

Jul 14 2016
Avangate Tech Live Connect Pte Ltd products Indian Fast talk and Gibberish. Backdooring all the way. Only bought a product that cost less than 50 bucks. later charged for nearly $600 Internet Author: pine Bluff, Arkansas Hackers: Avangate Internet

Jul 14 2016
Psychic Medium Laura Lee Fraudulent/Fake/Untelligent On-Air CBS Radio and Blog Talk Radio's A Fine Time for Healing with Randi Fine Special Psychic Medium Bloomington IL
Author: California Psychic: Psychic Medium Laura Lee Internet

Jul 14 2016
unknown i just got a call from some where in Texas the number is 469-317-0741 about a case that was going to be filed when I ask they said I would have to call a number to talk to how ever I have got these before and they are a scam to get money. they was calling to tell me about a action but I would need to call a number and talk to them to pay it and stop the action Nationwide Texas Scam phone calls are not Bait and Switch Author: Boise, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: 469-317-0741 Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Bank of America AAA Credit Card explained situation but was told ie; nothing can be done Charlotte North Carolina Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Credit Services: Bank of America Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 14 2016
MyPix2.com Took order and never delivered. Kept saying production delays. Won't let me talk to anybody at the company. They do support with Chat and Email Only. I am getting the exact same excuse each time I inquire into the order. It appears that they are working from a standard script. Internet Author: Wixom, Michigan Computer Graphics: MyPix2.com Internet

Jul 13 2016
Cash Advance Inc Jarvis Diaz, jarvisdiazdebtcollector@outlook.com, Note : This notice is provided to you on behalf of Cash Advance Inc. and its parent company , and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America Internationa Debt Collection Scam Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Collection Agencies: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Jul 11 2016
Wellness Plan of America WPA Signed up under false pretenses. . I would like my full refund of $75.00 for one time fee and $49.95. I would like my money refunded to my account. And cut all ties from this company for good.. Deerfield Beach, Florida Internet Author: Marlton, New Jersey Health Insurance: Wellness Plan of America Deerfield Beach, FL ,

Jul 11 2016
Mark Wilson - Advance Cash America Loans Suspicious Unreasonable Purchase for Loan Doesn't give any details Internet
Author: EULESS, Texas Loans: Mark Wilson - Advance Cash America Loans Internet

Jul 10 2016
GLD.SVCGS.com Taken money from my pay pal account without my permission. I didnt talk to these people Internet Author: Grass Valley, California Credit Card Fraud: GLD.SVCGS.com Internet

Jul 09 2016
Security Life Insurance Company of America; AKA Spirit Dental and vision insurance; Fraudulently collect premiums and do not pay claims; Lancaster Pennsylvania; also in Minnetonka, Minnesota Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Insurance: Security Life Insurance Company of America Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jul 08 2016
Fine Art America Not paid for 3 months of sellling art products and no customer service provided for artists Santa Monica California Author: Guilford, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Fine Art America Santa Monica, California

Jul 07 2016
Meticulous landscape design Mike detergent Tonya welker mldpp I was hired as a recruiter and fired 5 hrs later was lied to and told they had to make me a schedule in the time I was there is got to hear how they pick and choose who they give work to and who they pay it still have not received a paycheck from them Tonya likes to hang up on me every time I call when she does talk she talk down to me and every week it is a different story on when I get my pay if you search them online they have multiple addresses in florida but not where the are actually located they hide there business no signs showing there name they hide a lot from people who they owe money to there are many vendors searching for them from doing work and being paid Brandford Florida Author: Lee, Florida Employees: Meticulous landscape design Brandford, Florida

Jul 07 2016
PBJ PAINTING Jeff Sapp AKA: Sharper Impressions painting company Exterior house painting left unfinished; won't even talk w us on the phone Bonnet Springs Kansas
Author: Olathe, Kansas Builders & Contractors: PBJ PAINTING Jeff Sapp Bonnet Springs, Kansas

Jul 07 2016
EliteSingles Elite Singles is the worst dating site out there. They have no USA phone numbers to call to complain and they automatically renew your membership. I actually cancelled my member ship on June 8th. I provided confirmation but they said I didn't cancel until July 6th and they would not refund my money. You can't talk to a live person, only email. They charged 89 dollars for one month and then lie about the cancellation to keep your money. DO NOT USE!!! HORRIBLE SITE AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE INTERNET!!! COMPLETE RIPOFF!! Author: Golden Valley, Minnesota Dating Services: EliteSingles Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Stauer, Rip off company stauer America Internet Author: Greater manchester, Alabama Customer: Stauer Internet

Jul 06 2016
Security Systems, Inc Safe Home Security Safe Guard America Charging for terminated contract that I never signed Cromwell Connecticut Author: Atlanta, Georgia Security Services: Security Systems, Inc Cromwell, Connecticut

Jul 06 2016
Bank of America Corporate Offices BOYCOTT B of A as they HATE their VIP customers Las Vegas, NV Nationwide The Trifecta Poker Hand Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
America Vacations, or Corporate Travel Specials, or Squanto Management Vacation package scum through TripAdvisor
Author: Arlington, Texas Travel Services: America Vacations Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
Mr. Pool Repair Michael Van Cleave Shotty Work! Ignores you! Employees talk bad too! Burleson and Keller Texas re-plaster Author: Joshua, Texas Pool Services: Mr. Pool Repair Internet

Jul 05 2016
Cazt,West Hollywood Michelle reservations,front desk 20 year old or younger representative. Cazt Scam,Cazt is cute not allowing to to phone or talk to anyone in person,and if you go down there after they have your $$,that is you have registered,they give you run around.Their game is to offer FREE room reservstions for Producers OR $75/hr. Now for the Free hour they make you jump through hoops ,in mymopinion so that you are NOT able to get toom for free as they advertise.They sre rude,young and arrogant.They are a scam in my opinion!Steer clear West Hollywood California Author: Hollywoood, California Producers: Cazt,West Hollywood West Hollywood, California

Jul 04 2016
boost mobile Wireless Repair Centers of America Fake BS on legit return, idiotic customer service, pissed off all customers 7/4/16 Durham North Carolina Time Warp... Author: Butner, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Durham, North Carolina

Jul 04 2016
Shenzhen Zhongwei Technology Shared Limited Co. sold 8,000pcs USBs to us but 99% are defective. Co. doesn't want to talk nor fix issue Long Gang District, Shenzhen Internet
Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen Zhongwei Technology Shared Limited Internet