Your Search | talk america

Oct 05 2016
Hitwe online dating site Hitwe is more of a scham dating site, where they allow men to register with their personal details and banned them under a flimsy excuses, while even half naked women are never banned but kept. The site on its own call for mistrust and lack of confidence from users who get banned while on serious talk with partners also in serach of serious relationship. Other women allowed on the platform use it to solicit money from men, my private experience became numerous, even after registerring with another mail. Men and their personal informations are the victims on Hitwe, not knowing what they used your info for when you are suddenly removed, without being specific on reason why you are banned to show if truely one is guilty or not. Hitwe is not real, its scham. . Internet Author: Mararaba, Nasarawa state., Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Hitwe online dating site Internet

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
America's Small Business Development Center America's SBDC Jeff Shick and Mike Bowers And David Goodman Edward Rowe III President/CEO One of America biggest corrupt organization paid for by Taxpayers Columbus, Ohio 8990 Burke Lake Road, 2nd Floor Bur Nationwide
The s****.. Author: Newark, Ohio Small Business Services: America's Small Business Development Center Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Network Capital Funding This company has been calling me for over a month to refinance my mortgage. I answered the phone on Monday, October 3 to talk to a representative. I told the rep that I had already refinanced my mortgage when he became extremely loud, rude, and disrespectful! He continued to scream at me while I continued telling him that I had already taken care of the refinance. I would not use this company for anything in the world! Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Mortgage Brokers: Network Capital Funding Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Advance America I have paid !005.00 to get a loan of 2000.00 now they want another 919.00 to get this loan. South Carolina Author: Chino, California Cash Services: Advance America South Carolina

Oct 01 2016
Citi Credit Card Services / Home depot Credit Card City is the Fiancial Card for Home Depot Nationwide Talk to my Lawyer Author: Milford, Connecticut Financial Services: Citi Credit Card Services / Home depot Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Inside Sales--the sales pitch was fraudulent. they have only been in business under current new..they had to change to new name due to credit card fraud Bellmore, New York Internet Author: East Meadow, NY, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Internet

Sep 30 2016
LCA COLLECTIONS Laboratory corporation of america Turned my account over to LCA COLLECTIONS FOR $7.00 and I provided health insurance. Internet Author: Bayonne , New Jersey Adult Care Facilities: LCA COLLECTIONS Internet

Sep 30 2016
America Home Shield Woud not pay for an A.C. repair person when their repairman cound not fix the proble Internet Author: Kissimmee, Illinois Appliances: America Home Shield Internet

Sep 30 2016
Advance America Cash advance, Andrew Smith Money scam $8000 Internet Author: Fountain Inn , South Carolina Loans: Advance America Internet

Sep 30 2016
Bank Of America BOA had has electronically and by phone deducted numerous payments from my bank last month and this month causing me numerous late charges. and embarassment. Nationwide Author: Campbell, Ohio Banks: Bank Of America Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Advance America Cash Advance Cash Advance USA:Sebastian TaylorSupervisor - EdwardThese AH's are ACTUALLY in Miami, FL SCAMMERS w/ THICK INDIAN ACCENTS Miami Florida Author: Florida Loans: Advance America Cash Advance Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
southwest credit system This company keeping adding debt to my credit report and when i call they have know record of my information, but some way some how it's there. After i did all that, i reached out to the EQUIFAX and they had know record of it but it is still there.. WHAT HAS AMERICA COME TO???? Carrollton Texas Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Collection Agencies: southwest credit system Carrollton, TX,

Sep 28 2016
America Star Books, LLLP AKA Publishing America My Work Is Being Sold All Over The INTERNET HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY ROYALTIES FROM IT FOR IN TEN YEARS Frederick, MD 21701 Maryland Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: America Star Books, LLLP Frederick, MD 21701, Maryland

Sep 27 2016
Panini America Inc Does not respond to phone call messages Irving Texas Author: Edina, Minnesota Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Panini America Inc Irving, Texas

Sep 24 2016
North America Prime, Inc. Held my delivery for hostage North Lauderdale Florida Moving scam Author: Hiram, Georgia Moving Companies: North America Prime, Inc. North Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 22 2016
United Yacht Transport TRUSTED Business REVIEW: United Yacht Transport - best price beat guarantee in North America, only yacht carrier in the industry offering clients a 100% risk-free booking program where no upfront deposit is required. United Yacht Transport, premier direct yacht Transportation Company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. United Yacht Transport's primary routes include North America, Caribbean, Central America, Mediterranean, & Asia. United Yacht Transport dedicated to remaining most cost effective, safe & reliable yacht transportation solution available in the market today. United Yacht Transport's Risk-Free Booking Program expands on company’s dedication to providing clients with highest standards in yacht transportation. *UPDATE: United Yacht Transport pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. United Yacht Transport is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
United Yacht Transport Reply Author: California Shipping & Handling: United Yacht Transport TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. United Yacht Transport provides reliable, safe, cost effective yacht transportation. United Yacht Transport puts needs of clients first and is the only company in the industry not requiring upfront deposits. United Yacht Transport price beat guarantee ensures clients will be quoted the lowest rates. Ft Lauderdale

Sep 22 2016
Cash Advance America Today RIPOFF DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING!! Illinois Illinois Author: Clarkston, Georgia Cash Services: Cash Advance America Today Illinois

Sep 21 2016
Specialized Financial & Insurance Services Best Rate Financial & Insurance ServicesSourcepoint Financial & Insurance ServicesTBRC Direct Insuance ServicesBest Rate America Financial Services LLCBest Rate Direct Insurance Services LLCBest Rate Companies LLCOak Tree BrokerageAvion Online Ete EMPLOYMENT FRAUD SCAMMING INSURANCE AGENTS Internet Author: Park Ridge, Illinois Insurance Agencies: Specialized Financial & Insurance Services Internet

Sep 20 2016
straight talk To late bought the phone and no service, straight talk says sorry not the usa Internet Author: Oregon, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Internet

Sep 20 2016
Physicians Weigth Loss Centers Physicians Weight Loss Centers of America Physicians Weight Loss, a ripoff and abuse of trust. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Physicians Weigth Loss Centers Miami, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Humana They keep changing the Dr I can see for a follow up Only get double talk, uncaring, no help may lose my sight Internet Author: Spring Hill, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Humana Internet

Sep 19 2016
Federal Treasury Imposters Person Valentine These people rip you off by claiming to be the federal treasury. They claim that you won 9200 they just need money to complete the wire transfer.It is all a scam they lie to you ro get your money thats all. They claim that they are legitimate but when you ask them to talk to your banker they refuse. No Grant costs money to obtain I should have known better. Washington district of columbia Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: Federal Treasury Imposters Internet

Sep 18 2016
Jb hunt trucking Ok I was trianed at Louisville ks jb hunt terminal. The last week of February. The teacher name Ed Butler wasn't a good trainer because when I didn't understand a lot of things he said if anyone have a question just ask and I did many times but he would either walk away fast or talk so fast that I don't get it. I would then ask him again. These questions was about the peoplenet and being a IC contractor for the first time. I realize I'm not the only one jb hunt did this to they don't train you right. They rush u then expect you to catch on fast but mistakes start at the beginning now I don't know anything. Money not being made only jb hunt is making money because as long as the freight is pick up and deliver they don't care about u making money.  Lowell Arkansas Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Trucking Companies: Jb hunt trucking Connecticut

Sep 17 2016
Auto Glass America Faulty Installation/water leaks costs $5,400 to date...Warranty is worthless...Mgr. Brad refuses to return my calls...Warranty is worthless...Don't be lured by cash back scheme Tampa Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Repair Service: Auto Glass America Tampa, Florida