Your Search | talk america

Dec 28 2016
Grohe America Grohe Poor Response to Valve Cartridge Replacement and Refund Requests Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Plumbing: Grohe America Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Aqua America unrepaired leaks Aqua America unrepaired leaks in water lines Sandia Texas Author: Sandia, Texas Utility Companies: Aqua America Internet

Dec 28 2016
Travelers Choice International America Holding CompanyAmerica Holdings CompanyMarina Grand Marina Grand Avenida La Marina Mazatlan Timeshare Resale Scam Mazatlan Sinaloa Author: Holland, Michigan Resorts: Travelers Choice International Mazatlan, Other

Dec 27 2016
Paramount Jason Cambell Threatened litigation and to be served papers for a non paid paydayloan with Advance america Internet Author: Vero Beach, Florida Collection Agency's: Paramount Internet

Dec 26 2016
Theatreland America did not receive tickets that were paid for! Internet Author: FLETCHER, North Carolina Theaters: Theatreland America Internet

Dec 24 2016
Bank of America 6514 Ridge Road, Port Richey The lGrinch Who Screwed Us Out of OUR MONEY 2 days before Christmas Port Richey Florida Comments Author: new port richey, Florida Banks: Bank of America Port Richey, Florida

Dec 23 2016
Regeneration skin care I ordered this product for a trial of 14 days they billed my checking account $175 within the 14 days . They say the 14 day trial period starts as soon as order it I did not give them permission to take any further money out of my account when I call to cancel my prescription within the 14 days they could only give me 50% of my money back they were very rude very sarcastic and I actually even talked to a supervisor the supervisor hung up on me and I had a call back and talk to another lady when I told them I was reporting them to the Better Business Bureau that's when she said she can give me 50% back I still have not received it not alone my overdraft payment in the bank St.petersburg Florida Internet Author: Slippery rock, Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeons: Regeneration skin care Internet

Dec 23 2016
America DJ Parts America DJ Defective parts are YOUR problem Los Angeles California Update! Author: Wapakoneta, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: America DJ Parts Los Angeles, California

Dec 23 2016
Champs apparel I ordered two jerseys, never realizing it was coming from China. I buy in America. Still haven't received anything and ups tracking doesn't help. Ordered Dec. 9. 2016 Internet Author: Ashtabula, Ohio Liars: Champs apparel Internet

Dec 22 2016
Bank of America Borrow Protection Plan Bribing people and sending checks then sending IRS false info brea California Bribe? Author: erial, New Jersey Income Tax Service: Bank of America Borrow Protection Plan brea , California

Dec 21 2016
Hitwe online dating site Hitwe is more of a scham dating site, where they allow men to register with their personal details and banned them under a flimsy excuses, while even half naked women are never banned but kept. The site on its own call for mistrust and lack of confidence from users who get banned while on serious talk with partners also in serach of serious relationship. Other women allowed on the platform use it to solicit money from men, my private experience became numerous, even after registerring with another mail. Men and their personal informations are the victims on Hitwe, not knowing what they used your info for when you are suddenly removed, without being specific on reason why you are banned to show if truely one is guilty or not. Hitwe is not real, its scham. . Internet Answer from Support Team Hitwe.com Author: Mararaba, Nasarawa state., Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Hitwe online dating site Internet

Dec 21 2016
service com usa have done many jobs for them was only been paid for 2. they owe me 4 to 5 thousand dollars for walmart work. its been months have not been paid. they are full of it. there accounting office will not talk with you. make up excuses.they are the worst of the worst company. i hope they all go to jail brielle New Jersey Author: rochester, New York Property Management: servicecomusa brielle, New Jersey

Dec 21 2016
Wanelo Wanelo.com Took my money charged for tax and shipping but never shipped product. Can't talk to human only get auto response to wait 48 hours and check for update. Been almost a month. No product and no refund and no answer to last 5 emails I have sent one daily Internet Author: Mineral wells, Texas Clothing Stores: Wanelo Internet

Dec 21 2016
Protect America Canceling contract due to faulty equipment and poor service. Company is horrible!!! Based in Texas Author: Sun city, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Protect America

Dec 20 2016
San Francisco Housing Authority I had been upset they are so disrespectful talk to me and poor customer service and Assistant Manager James is so make me upset offended by using me NSF fee but I stop the check actually since talk back to me I getting real piss off The City Halls and Gov Don't apply Housing talk back to you and watch ... SFHA Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Property Management: San Francisco Housing Authority Internet

Dec 20 2016
Advance america I applied for an on line loan,I got a call from this number stating I had gotten approved for a $1000 loan.so this guy says he needs verification an to do this I had to goto wal- Mart an buy $700 in Apple iTunes cards.my account showed sum funds were deposited,but my bank locked em up as the MBL deps seem funny.  Beverly hills calif Internet Author: RENO, Nevada Questionable Activities: Advance america Internet

Dec 20 2016
Heartland America, Mail Order Company This company plain ripped me off! 12/2016 filed an order for 2 items and they sent one with no invoice. Went on line and found out 1 items no longer available. Called Customer service who offered me a refund for a quarter of what I was owed and did not give me the free shipping nor the $10.00 off. Beware of this company as this is the 2nd time they did not give me the discount and DO NOT PREPAY they will not return your money or just a fourth of it. Filing a complaint with my State consumer protection division. Minnesota Author: Madison, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: Heartland America, Mail Order Company Unknown, Minnesota

Dec 20 2016
LandPro Tampa LandPro of America Largo-LLOYD BOZARTH LAWN CARE AND IRRIGATION RIPOFF BY UNLICENSED LANDPRO Tampa Florida Author: TAMPA, Florida Landscaping: LandPro Tampa Tampa, Florida

Dec 19 2016
Bank of America bankofamerica.com Open up a business account and to get a wire from my investment company and they refused it for a new account and I was told that I could get the wire with no problem Independence Missouri Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Investment Brokers: Bank of America Independence, Missouri

Dec 19 2016
99 Santa Never received items USA: 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, NY, 1 Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 19 2016
Saunders law group I hire this company to help me with my wrongful eviction that happened in oct 2016 i talk to ramon Sevilla from nov 4 2016 to dec 16 2016 this people are a bunch a lairs, Corona Nationwide Author: glendale, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Saunders law group Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
Mike Versailles Rip off by America vacation Brooklyn Nationwide Author: Brooklyn , New York Travel Agencies: America vacation Nationwide

Dec 17 2016
Ferrari Maserati of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada They crashed my Ferrari F430F1 during a routine tune-up, lied to me about the damage, and the Ferrari dealership's owner, Brian Ross, refused to honor a settlement agreement made by Ferrari of North America and me in May 2016 Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Auto Dealers: Ferrari Maserati of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Vancouver, British Columbia

Dec 16 2016
Feeding America They are ripping off the average american san fransico Nationwide Author: shepherdsville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Feeding America Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
Theatreland America Intentionally deceptive website, posing as the DPAC website. Internet Author: Columbia, Missouri Halls & Auditoriums: Theatreland America Internet