Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

talk america

Showing 26-50 of 15,343 Found Reports For more specific results for "talk america"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 09 2017
Granade Motorcars Sold a BAD transmission to my brothers Daughter, her first car.....would not stand behind it. Spring Branch Texas Talk Author: Highlands Ranch,, Colorado Auto Dealers: Granade Motorcars Spring Branch , Texas

Feb 09 2017
Country wide mortgage Bank of America, Seneca mortgage, & Nationstar Mortgage Rip- Off, we know the country took advantage of us in 2005, then Bank of America took over the loan and we tried to get information from them concrening the loan and they told us they could only work with what the got from Countrywide.  Orlando Florida Bank of america has bought my home loan too and my credit is ruined even though they did do a home loan modification I make payments and they still report me late but I have my bank statements Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Country wide mortgage Orlando, Florida

Feb 08 2017
Cash Advance Inc. family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, hereafter collectively referred to as the “Cash Advance Related Companies,” “we,” “our,” or “us”. sueing me o n garnishments of my check if i don't pay. I have never borrowed money from any of these places Los Angeles Nationwide Author: STROUD, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Cash Advance Inc. Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
American Mint llc Coin offer not delivered and no way to talk to them Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: port isabel, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: American Mint llc Pennsylvania

Straight Talk Double Charge Miami Florida
Hosted in Czech Republic Author: Salem, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Miami, Florida

Feb 07 2017
Mario Reinoso Stone Works of America Scam and Thief. Do not let him in your house Mulberry, Lakeland, Orlando Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Consumer Services: Mario Reinoso Florida

Feb 06 2017
Ride rite I am currently buying a 04 monte Carlos but since i been buy the car its been problem after problem with this people i make my pays on time an sometime i have been later but other that i make my payments on time an i lost my job an that came an got the car an i pay the car up an got it back an i been make my payments on time everytime after that now here it is a 2 months later that come talk about im two payments behide an this has been happen for almost a year now an it seens to happan when you car mostly pay off but that never can prove to you that you behide nomore the what that write down an that dont like to keep track of your payment that lie an scam all the time i do not recommend nobody to buy car from this poeple an i have talk others that go threw the samething Springdale Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Ride rite Springdald, Arkansas

Feb 06 2017
Guns America No Customer Service Response, But Charged My Credit Card! Internet Author: Missouri Guns & Ranges: Guns America Internet

Feb 05 2017
Gateway Financial Solutions Due to me having laryngitis I couldn't talk so they kept calling me numerous times and my mother too says she needs to call she had an appointment but when I called it said that I needed to make a payment so when I did call the representative  Saginaw, Mi Nationwide I See What We're Dealing With Here! Author: Toledo, Ohio Car Financing: Gateway Financial Solutions Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Jacked antler Cannot talk to or cancel Internet Author: Rapid city , South Dakota Cross-Border Scams: Jacked antler Internet

Feb 04 2017
Bank of America Account locked Nationwide Really? Author: McFarland , Wisconsin Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 02 2017
Advance America ,Inc Company Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Longview, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Advance America ,Inc Company Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Feb 02 2017
Home Warranty of America How HWA Warranty really works Lincolnshire Illinois Author: Round Lake, Illinois Insurance Companies: Home Warranty of America Lincolnshire, Illinois

Feb 01 2017
Bank of America borrowers protection plan Proof that the borrower protection plan is denying us of payment saying they never got forms but they have been sent it by our lawyers many times it's been going on for over a yr Nationwide Author: fulton, Michigan Insurance Agencies: Bank of America borrowers protection plan Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Samsung Electronics America Refrigerator failure and dreadful customer service Ridgefield Pk New Jersey Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Appliances: Samsung Electronics America Ridgefield Pk, New Jersey

Feb 01 2017
United Mission for Nonprofits of America LOOKS LIKE A PHONY CHARITY TO ME !!! - I WOULD'NT GIVE THEM A PENNY. Newport Beach California
It appears that I am mistaken about UMNPA.org. Author: COSTA MESA, California Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: United Mission for Nonprofits of America Newport Beach, California

Feb 01 2017
Baby Miss America Pageant -Sammie Savoie Rip Off Nationwide Author: Lubbock, Texas On-Line Business: Baby Miss America Pageant Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Roofing & Restoration Services of America Failure to bargain in good faith Waxahachie Texas Author: Gainesville, Virginia Roofing Companies: Roofing & Restoration Services of America

Jan 30 2017
Occidental Aruba - First Club Misled, lied to, and now only get to talk to third party who collect payments - everyday I plead to speak to a person who can intelligently communicate effectively ONLY to be told ---- WE can't help you but we will send an email to the resort for you! How sad and NO customer service! I received many emails and at least two phone calls when they wanted to cash checks for a downpayment. Now - my understanding is Occidental has been acquired by Barcelo' Hotels and Resorts - I never received this notification! It's a nightmare but before listing the deceptions - I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to the new President Milton Gonzales - because the previous President said he wanted to know when customer were treated poorly. So, let's see if there is a better practice now than last year and years before. I'm waiting to talk to a professional. Respectfully, a customer Palm Breach Aruba Internet Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Occidental Aruba - First Club Internet

Jan 30 2017
Bank of America Better Balance credit card Bank of America not honoring rewards program Charlotte Nationwide Author: acworth, Georgia Banks: Bank of America Better Balance credit card Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Belfury Mid America Financial Investment Slumlords Omaha Nebraska Author: Grand Island, Nebraska Property Management: Belfury Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 30 2017
America Vacations 2 SCAM Paid $420 for travel promotion god for 18 month - I went to call to book reservation and phone has been disconnected mexico Nationwide Author: westbury, New York Lodging: America Vacations 2 Nationwide