Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

tara medium

Showing 1-25 of 466 Found Reports For more specific results for "tara medium"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Discover Financial Services Tara Martin unethical wilmington Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Credit Services: Discover Financial Services Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 15 2017
HIDDEN AKERS breeder - Tara Blankenship unhealthy-mean spirited-lots of vet bills dog-still has very weak digestive system Kentucky Kentucky Author: Winter Park, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: HIDDEN AKERS breeder - Tara Blankenship Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Joseph Tittel Psychic Psychic Medium I had a psychic reading once with Joseph Tittel and I cannot believe he is still online and they have not banned him worldwide. They kicked him out of all of the radio stations and TV and he started fights with everyone who did not serve his ego- yes EGO is what it is with this fraud. Internet
He responded with threats on multiple occasions Author: Sedona, Arizona Psychic: Joseph Tittel Psychic Internet

Feb 06 2017
Hidden akers newfoundlands Hidden akers farms newfoundlands tara blankenship Freud Alto pass Illinois Author: Port huron, Michigan Dog Breeders: Hidden akers newfoundlands Alto pass, Illinois

Jan 26 2017
Thompson's Horse Lot Jacob Thompson, Gary, Tara Michelle Sanders, Double S kill pen, Jacob Thompson Cattle LLC Fraudulent Horse Sales Pitkin Louisiana
Author: Colborne , Alabama Animal Shelters: Thompson's Horse Lot Pitkin, Louisiana

7, Report #1352005

Jan 25 2017
tara-medium.com total fraud will not give refund. Internet
netgear will not respond to my complaints. Author: plymouth, North Carolina Internet Fraud: .tara-medium.com Internet

Jan 09 2017
Tara-medium astrology I got one reading. Then my Visa is being billed every month. I went to the site where it says to contact her and ask for a refund and to stop billing me. When you hit the Send button the request goes nowhere. Now I will have to go through Visa to stop the billing and get a refund. China Internet 3 monthly installments payment method Author: North Augusta, SC, South Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Tara-medium astrology Internet

Jan 08 2017
Smart for Life Straight medical labs Sasson moulavi Thin adventure Tara beck Ken beck Us medical care Desperate broke Doctor Boca Raton Florida Author: Mobil , Alabama Doctors: Smart for Life Boca raton , Florida

Jan 08 2017
Tara Shows Springleaf Financial ServicesWilkinson Law Firm, P.C. Tara took my account to court and lied as if I did not communicate nor attempt to repay my debt which was only about 2 months behind. She repeatedly ignores my questions, is inappropriate and falsely represented my disability while in court without my presence in order to win. Flowood Mississippi Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Financial Services: Tara Shows Flowood, Mississippi

Dec 31 2016
Angelic Visions Medium Brian Sharp A PSYCHIC MEDIUM MENTOR WITH ONE YEARS EXPERIENCE CERTIFYING MEDIUMS AFTER THREE MONTHS OF TRAINING WITH ME AND NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE! BUYER BEWARE! San Antonio Nationwide Former student of Brian's Author: Mableton, Georgia Psychic: Angelic Visions LLC Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
Tara skin care Avoiding customers Internet Author: Connecticut Adult Care Facilities: Beauty Salons: Tara skin care Internet

Dec 15 2016
Academy of Spirit Rev. Wendy Mae Lewis angel therapy, psychic therapy, channeling, medium, couples therapy, family therapy Edmonds Washington
Author: Edmonds, Washington Astrologers & Psychics: Academy of Spirit Edmonds, Washington

Dec 07 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois The truth hurts Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Nov 18 2016
Rosegal ordered four shirts size 2x. took at least three weeks to arrive one at a time. the shirt is like a size medium! no way it is a 2x so i decide to call and get a return label. tried the phone number given and it is a non working number! so then I try to fill out a support claim. Told my problem and get to the bottom of the screen where there is a code you have to put in to submit. It clearly says 9838 which is what I put in!! Kept saying code is not correct Really! This is just ridiculous! I just want to return the four shirts and get my money back! Found an email support@rosegal.com we will see if that helps. never again will i shop at this site! Internet Author: Elwood, Indiana Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Oct 31 2016
Tara The Medium This person has been contacting me for a long time telling me a different story every month how I'm going to be lucky and receive money, that my life is going to change. Don't know Internet Author: Lebanon, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Tara The Medium Internet

Oct 30 2016
Tara Sutphen Tara Sutphen Liar, Fake, Hypocrite Malibu,  California Author: Noneya, Georgia Psychic: Tara Sutphen Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
SpyWhizz, Johnny M, Tara Thompson SpyWhizz is a Scam ! St Pete Florida Internet Author: Alabama Telephones: SpyWhizz Internet

Oct 18 2016
Tara Delgavio, Frederick Gordon, Jackson Doves Large Ticket Craigslist Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Palm Coast, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Tara Delgavio Internet

Sep 23 2016
No Nonsense Psychic Medium Jennifer Pantella Gets her messages based on manipulative questions. Trys to get you to take her classes Jim Thorpe PA Positive Experience Author: Lehighton, Pennsylvania Astrologers & Psychics: No Nonsense Psychic Medium

Sep 12 2016
PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER, PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER, Medium Annabel Amos, Divine Psychic Guru Soho 1616, Psychic Guru Soho Connection to the Divine, DIVINE MEDIUM KING, DIVINE MEDIUM PSYCHIC KING, Medium Diana Ghost Reader Scam Artist, Con Artist, Psychic Fraud, Riverside California Author: , Psychic Fortune Tellers: PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER Riverside, California

Aug 19 2016
Tara energy Signed me up for services unbeknownst to me with no contract and no expiration date for five years and my bill has trippled Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Electrical Services: Tara energy Texas

Aug 10 2016
Hidden Akers Newfoundlands Tara Blankenship Shipped an unfit/unhealthy/non standard Newfoundland puppy Alto Pass IL Hidden Acres New Foundlands Author: Oregon Dog Breeders: Hidden Akers Newfoundlands Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
SALEEM SHEIKH SALEEM AFRICAN MEDIUM & SPIRITUALIST Harlem New York Author: Brooklyn , New York Astrologers & Psychics: SALEEM SHEIKH Harlem , New York

Aug 03 2016
PERSIAN MEDIUM,MASTER PSYCHIC FIONA ON KEEN.COM PERSIAN MEDIUM IAM POWER PERSIAN MEDIUM CON ARTIST,LIED AND TOOK MY MONEY KEEN.COM CALIFORNIA
PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER, Psychic Fiona, MEDIUM DETECTIVE FIONA ON REALITY TV IS A SCAM! AKA Patricia Males Evanko Author: New York, New York Psychic: PERSIAN MEDIUM,MASTER PSYCHIC FIONA ON KEEN.COM Nationwide