TARGET AUTO BROKERS INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: target auto brokers inc
There may be more specific results for "target auto brokers inc"
For more specific results for "target auto brokers inc"
Showing 1-25 of 115,285 Found Reports For more specific results for "target auto brokers inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
mantrans tallahassee florida paid for a transmition never got it paid for shiping and taxes $1260.62 all kinds of excusess tallahassee Florida Author: naples, Florida Auto Parts: mantrans tallahassee florida tallahassee, Florida

Jul 24 2017
RingCentral, Inc. RingCentral Increased my bill by 300% without notification. $657 total in overcharges in 3 months. Belmont Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Communications & Networking: RingCentral, Inc. Internet

Jul 24 2017
AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING AGERO;MERCURY AUTO INSURANCE;CALIFORNIA AUTO INSURANCE;NATIONWIDE;ALLIED;A-1 TOWING (SAN BERNARDINO) COMPANIES FAIL TO PROTECT THE LIFE;PROPERTY AND SAFETY OF CLIENTS AND PAY FOR DAMAGES NATIONWIDE Nationwide
Author: DIAMOND BAR, California Road Rage: AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Ziegler's Auto Sales Car Buyer Beware Cincinnati Ohio Interesting Author: dayton, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Ziegler's Auto Sales Cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 24 2017
Radix eye cream PO box 25380Santa Ana CA. 92799 Cancel auto order Fountain valley California Author: Ponte vedra, Florida Attorney Generals: Radix eye cream Fountain valley, California

Jul 24 2017
Concrete Textures, INC Allen Kreuscher Owner of Concrete Textures, Inc *** DID ME WRONG & RIPPED ME OFF *** Sanford Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Concrete Textures, INC Sanford, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Payless Car Rental Car rental company charged over 400.00 of an alleged lost key that was never lost since how the car be returned without a key. Payless Car Rental Author: San Juan, Delaware Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Car Renr FL

Jul 24 2017
Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc timeshare, donation, rip-off, upfront fees, insulting, sarcastic, rude, Tampa Florida good luck and God bless Author: Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc Tampa, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Daily Harvest DailyHarvest, owner Rachel Drori, Daily-Harvest, Daily Harvest, Inc. Subscription service that makes it VERY hard to cancel and withdraws money automatically from bank account New York, NY Internet Author: Fate, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Daily Harvest Internet

Jul 24 2017
The Parts Place Inc. counterfeit fake fraud Dekalb Illinois Author: Newark, New Jersey Auto Parts: The Parts Place Inc. Dekalb, Illinois

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Locators Inc. They're a false company. DON'T USE THEM Wilmington Delaware Author: Hamer, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Locators Inc. Wilmington, Delaware

Jul 24 2017
Cosmic Beauty/Vlamorous Rip off auto bill Don't know Internet Author: Lancaster, New York Skin Care: Cosmic Beauty/Vlamorous Internet

Jul 23 2017
Jet-coin.com They ripped off thousands of members by stating they were really trading while it was a Ponzi scheme Internet Author: Strathfield West, Alabama Investment Brokers: Jetcoin.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
Region Relocation INC Nation relocation the story is the similar to report #1384461, 1383731 and #1356919 Atlanta 30340 GA,Georgia Author: Columbus, Mississippi Moving Companies: Region Relocation INC Internet

Jul 23 2017
Marco Ryland First Credit Services Inc Charged $2000 to create a credit profile in order to get funding and disappeared with the money. Clearwater Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Financial Services: Marco Ryland Clearwater, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Mountain Magic Moters They sold my daughter a lemon n if that wasn't bad enough they continue to purposely leak out her personal info to a third party that has NOTHING to do with her account. The embarrassment n shame my daughter feels is horrible n this people continue to do it until a few days ago. They continue TO BREAK THE LAW Crestline California Author: Moreno Valley, California Auto Dealers: Mountain Magic Moters Crestline, California

Jul 23 2017
Advantage Toyota valley stream Basil Rabie Joan Collins, Andrew from Toyota repair Nationwide Author: bronx, New York Auto Dealers: Advantage Toyota valley stream Basil Rabie Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Mike and Sons Autobody - Sacramento - Mike & Sons Auto Body - Took the money and ran! - Roseville California
Author: Roseville, California Body Work & Repair: Mike and Sons Autobody - Sacramento Roseville, California

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
Greendot Visa U.S.A Inc Fraud of Greendot Nationwide Author: Louisville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Greendot Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
FMS I got a letter in the mail saying I owe wal-mart stores Inc in the amount of 330.00 pulse 25.00 in fee amount with a total balance of 355.00. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Orofino, Idaho Shopping Centers & Malls: FMS Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 23 2017
Skip white performance Ordered a mini starter...was a piece of crap...Tennessee Internet Author: Vallejo, California Auto Parts: Skip white performance Internet

Jul 23 2017
National Corporation Inc. RANDY HIRSCH Financial fraud California Author: Clearwater, Florida Financial Services: National Corporation Inc. California