Your Search | target
Approximately 899 Reports Found

Dec 17 2013
Target House Properties Aquino Cole + Kenneth Walker Unprofessional Business Practices- Failure to honor their commitments Daytona Beach Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Realtors: Target House Properties Aquino Cole Daytona Beach, Florida

Dec 15 2013
Target Unauthorized charges on credit card Target refuses to resolve Author: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Toy Stores: Target Select State/Province

Dec 09 2013
Target Target Brands Target Ticket Rented a movie from Target Ticket which stuttered and hung throughout the whole movie Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Medford, Massachusetts Theaters: Target Minneapolis, Minnesota

Dec 08 2013
Target; Target Corporation Target Red Card Scam and Ripoff!! You suck Target, Never Shop Again! Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Credit Services: Target Minneapolis, Minnesota

Dec 05 2013
Pro Market Target, Stacy Bishop Very persistent scammers billing for services never agreed to and now interest and penalties Columbia South Carolina Author: Wisconsin Internet Marketing Companies: Pro Market Target Columbia, South Carolina

Dec 04 2013
Vacation Village Resorts The Berkley Group, Inc $99 Target Gift Card Fraud Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Department & Outlet Stores: Vacation Village Resorts Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 03 2013
Todd Rampe - Top9Trader - Target Day Trading FAILED TRADE ROOM BAIT AND SWITCH SOFTWARE SMART A** TRADER WANTABEE Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Costa Rica, Alabama Internet Services: Todd Ramp - Top9Trader Select State/Province

Nov 30 2013
Target Corporation Over charging with deceptive advertising Madison Wisconsin
Author: Wisconsin Stereos: Target Corporation Madison, Wisconsin

Nov 28 2013
Target; aka www.Target.com Indentical Non-Existent Products Advertised In-Store and Online Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Effort, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Target Minneapolis, Minnesota

Nov 26 2013
Pro Target Market Pro Target SEO scam - Reported I owed them on an invoice for service I signed up for; I never did Author: Thousand Oaks, California Search Engine Optimization: Pro Target Market Select State/Province

Nov 07 2013
Target Refuses to Sell Gift Cards in Bulk and Guest Relations Supports Their Decision - What a Joke. Lewisville Texas Author: Plano, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Target Lewisville, Texas

Nov 04 2013
Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corporation Non Payment for work on Target Stores: Target doesn't pay their bills? Columbus Ohio Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Maintenance Companies: Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corporation Columbus, Ohio

Oct 31 2013
Target Day Trading - Todd Rampe No Respsonse Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mentor, Ohio Seminar Programs: Todd Rampe Select State/Province

Oct 29 2013
John McLean hannah100712 ( Ebay) John & Sheila McLean, McLean's Store, JohnandsheilamJohn Mcleanhannah100712 Ebay screen name. Counterfeit Memory Cards Fake memory cards 64GB card represented, actually hacked 4GB card. Ongoing scam from Con artist. Also, target for money making secret marketing scam. Ebay fake card King pin Laguna Niguel California Author: Miami, Florida Cameras & Video: John McLean hannah100712 ( Ebay) Laguna Niguel , California

Oct 18 2013
TARGET DAY TRADING TODD RAMPE Todd Rampe of Target Day Trading is an Account Drawdown Pro Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: TARGET DAY TRADING Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 18 2013
Rocky Garcia Rocky Rocky operates under various company names and changes them as he develops new scams. Rocky entered business with me when posing as a pet seller and is now attempting to extort money from my wife and I by threatening to post hordes of fabricated derogatory info on line. He is supposedly an on-line guru able to do as claims and I am not his first target. We are organizing all the people Rocky Garcia has scammed. He has done the same thing posing as an accounting expert, advertising expert and elderly health care sales person. I understand he now lives in San Antonio Texas Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Rocky Garcia San Antonio, Texas

Oct 11 2013
Deal Dash i entered all information required to charge bid to my Visa card but then I changed my mind and cancelled. The company still proceeded to charge my Visa. So, I decided to bid for $25 Target card. I kept bidding until the Target card reached almost $5. To my surprise, Deal dash wanted me to buy more bids. What? So the process is that each time you bid, you get charged. I got charged $36 just to participate in a $25 target card That doesn'tt happen in a regular auction!!! bid for 25 Internet Author: vacaville, California Internet Marketing Companies: Deal Dash Internet

Oct 01 2013
ILF Mobile Apps Corp. plimus http://www.bluesnap.com/https://www.diigo.comwww.plimus.com I tried to order an app whereby I could monitor my husbands conversation on his cellular phone. However, after I purchased the app I realized that I could not use it because I needed the target phone. Immediately I cancel the order via the internet because their chat was not working and no way to contact them. I sent an email to inform them of the reasons for cancellation.  Waltham Minnesota Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Internet Fraud: ILF Mobile Apps Corp. Waltham, Minnesota

Sep 23 2013
Pro Market Target This Company is a total scam Columbia South Carolina Author: Mesa, Arizona SEO - Reputation Management: Pro Market Target Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 23 2013
Target Stores Target Red Card, Target National Bank Did Not Receive Paper or Electronic Statements – Target Reported me late for 4 months and will not readjust fees or repair credit report. Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Target Stores Dallas, Texas

Sep 22 2013
target audience online / generation X stay away from target audience online. they are not sending out emails. all clicks come from the same IP address canada Internet Author: Florida Internet Marketing Companies: target audience online / generation X Internet

Sep 16 2013
Target My three-year-old daughter and I went to Target today looking for a Kindle Fire which we were helped promptly in the electronics department and told they no longer carry this product in stores. Similar to other Target trips we went up and down the aisles looking for treasures, one of which was a pair of clearance tights as well as $145.00 in various merchandise. After checking out, I reviewed my receipt and noticed that these tights rang up full price for $3.99 rather than the sticker price of $2.78. I then went to customer service to get a price adjustment for this error.  Bluffton South Carolina Author: Rincon, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Target Bluffton, South Carolina

Sep 08 2013
Target Fired for doing something everyone else does Walled lake Michigan Author: Farmington hills, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: Target Walled lake , Michigan

Sep 06 2013
Pro Market Target SCAM Scam backed up with fake invoices Florida Author: Clarkston, Washington Search Engine Optimization: Pro Market Target Florida

Sep 02 2013
meineke car care center #4168 charged me 17.99 per qt for mobile 5w-30 syn oil. 6.97 per qt at target. las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: meineke car care center #4168 las vegas, Nevada

skywave