TAX GUIDE CANADA TAXFUNDGUIDE.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tax guide canada taxfundguide.com
There may be more specific results for "tax guide canada taxfundguide.com"
For more specific results for "tax guide canada taxfundguide.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE FRAUD CHECK WRITERS NATIONWIDE Author: Milton, Florida Bad Check Writers: U TRAVEL GUIDE Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
tax defense network These people have charged me $4000.00 for filing an uncollectable status, and filed 4 years of back taxes. Did nothing about state tax and not returning my calls because the IRS is now demanding money Jacksonville Florida Author: Wichita, Kansas Income Tax Service: tax defense network Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Alaa Hattab and Mohamad Hattab fraudsters father and sons ottawa Ontario Author: Canada, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Alaa Hattab and Mohamad Hattab canada

Jun 22 2017
Tax Group Center I received a call from this company. I wonder how they found out I owe the IRS. I was transferred 3X then I talked to a man asking about my address, credit card balance and my income. Here's what I do when I deal with people I don't know. While spe Tax Relief Calabasas California Author: Henderson, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jun 22 2017
u travel guide ripped off my checking account 399.00 Internet SAME THING - $399 Author: nelsonville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: u travel guide Internet

Jun 22 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE Unknown Withdrawal of $399 from my checking account via e-check. Check in someone else's name. Nationwide Author: Middleburg, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: U TRAVEL GUIDE Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Technicion.ca Jack worked on my computer numerous times on logmein.com Never could fix my computer i think they were just snooping throuh instead of fixingit. Alberta Canada Author: Old Hickory, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Technicion.ca

Jun 20 2017
Alltech Automotive Mark Federinko CAUTION: INCORRECT INSTALLATION OF IGNITION WIRES COST US OVER $11,357.75 Niagara Falls Ontario
Author: Niagara Falls Canada, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Alltech Automotive Niagara Falls, Ontario

Jun 20 2017
U Travel Guide This company has stolen $399 dollars out of my checking account. Don,t know how these con artists got my info. Not sure Internet Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jun 17 2017
General Motors North America Chevrolet of North America, GM Canada, Chevrolet Canada leak, rust, leaky Silverado,#mygmnightmare Detroit MI, U.S.A. Oshawa, Ontario CANADA Nationwide
To the person that posted this report Author: Concord, Ontario Auto Warranty: General Motors North America Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 9J2 Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 9J2 Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada, is scammer, thief, liar and one of the most dishonest and inhumane people I have ever had the nightmare of coming into contact with. Barrie Ontario Author: Muskoka, Alabama Realtors: Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 9J2 Barrie, Ontario

Jun 17 2017
U travel guide They created a fraudulent check and cashed it in my BBT account for $399. Stole my routing # acct# and address and created a fake draft Nationwide Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Bad Check Writers: U travel guide Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Jeunesse- Hydroluxe Beauty Team support@hydroluxbeauty.com 647-361-4622 agelessskincream.com infinitealluringbeauty.com 844-828-5101 hydrolux.com belleskin oldham scammed, lied, stole, cheated, exploited, conned, hurt, harmed, hated, traumatized, shocked USA or Canada ... somewhere address does not appear Author: TORONTO, Ontario Skin Care: Jeunesse Internet

Jun 16 2017
Reservations.com VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com Trying to get hotel reservations, I visited VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com and got what looked like the Virgin River Hotel website, selected a room, clicked what I thought was a reservation. Was given a $27 price plus tax, and was told I had the room and was charged $46.55. Their email notice gave a website to cancel which afger 30 minutes of trying would not respone and open.  Nationwide Author: Lone Tree, Colorado Lodging: Reservations.com Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Dave's Family Boston Terrier Internet scam to offer puppy with free US and Canada shipping Virgina Internet Author: Internet Animal Abuse: Dave's Family Boston Terrier Internet

Jun 16 2017
Wang Gang Vovinammaroc.com Sachamlynek Ripped off with wrong product Canada Ontario Author: Butler, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Wang Gang Canada, Ontario

Jun 15 2017
Preston Schmidt of Mortgage Advisor at MHC Mortgages Services Idiot Preston Schmidt of Mortgage Advisor at MHC Mortgages Services in Hamilton, Ancaster, Stoney Creek , Ontario , Canada Idiot Preston Schmidt of Mortgage Advisor at MHC Mortgages Services in Hamilton, Ancaster, Stoney Creek , Ontario , Canada is a crook Ancaster Ontario
Author: Burlington, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Preston Schmidt of Mortgage Advisor at MHC Mortgages Services Ancaster, Ontario

Jun 15 2017
U Travel Guide / Global Service Group Scam Texas Bank Author: MONROE, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: U Travel Guide / Global Service Group

Jun 15 2017
Marie Brennan Absolute Best Bookeeping & Tax Service SCAMMER FAKE ROMANCE INTEREST FOR FINANCIAL GAIN San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Business Consulting: Marie Brennan San Diego, California

Jun 14 2017
Global Service Group My checking account was debited on June 14, 2017, in the amount of $399.00 with a remote electronic check to U-Travel Guide and endorsed on the back by Global Service Group; Bank of Texas with routing number and last 4 numbers of Global Service Group's checking account number. This is comletely fraudlent. I have never heard of U-Travel Guide or Global Service Group. I am working with my bank to get my money back and also reporting to the FTC. not sure Texas
Author: Mount Shasta, California Credit Card Fraud: Global Service Group Texas

Jun 14 2017
Officer Mike Watson he said hes with the internal revenue Internal Revenue hasbrouck New Jersey Author: Irmo, South Carolina Income Tax Service: Internal Revenue Service: Officer Mike Watson New Jersey

Jun 14 2017
Shane Shawn Moose Central Florida Aqua Blasters Aquablasters Shane Moose Rip off sales tax fraud threatening lien after payment The Villages Florida
Before the storm Author: The Villages, Florida Cleaning Services: Shane Shawn Moose Central Florida Aqua Blasters Leesburg, Florida

Jun 14 2017
Legal Tax Defense Merle VargasLegal Tax DefenseToll Free: 855.482.9349Direct Office: 949.359.0802Fax: 855.529.3284 Falsified claims to eliminate my tax bill Nationwide Author: Randallstown, Maryland Accounting: Legal Tax Defense Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Air Canada Air Canada Rogue cancelled our connecting flight last minute without any explanation , and gave $24 for a refund,tickets cost hundreds.We had to drive 5hours to get to the closest airport in toronto to catch our flight to Ireland. We were also disappointed with the international flight, never been on a international flight where you had to pay for beer and wine.poor service Toronto Nationwide Author: owego, New York Travel Services: Air Canada Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
peter john CANADA HOTELAddress: 9580 Jane Street, Vaughan Canada,Ontario L6A 1S6, CanadaContact Number +1225395555The manager of CANADA HOTEL we need men and women who can work and livein canada , CANADA HOTEL will payfor your air ticket, accomodation and tw eat my money and give me fake canada visa i send money in banin canada Internet Author: dina, Other Advertising / Deceptive: peter john Internet