TAX RESOLUTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tax resolution
There may be more reports for "tax resolution"
For more results perform a general search for "tax resolution"
Showing 1-25 of 8,569 Found Reports For more specific results for "tax resolution"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

1, Report #920247

Mar 27 2017
Pivotal Payments TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Pivotal Payments commitment to customer satisfaction, Pivotal Payments has implemented strategic changes to proactively enhance client satisfaction and the speed of their customer service response time. The company is focused on improving its clients’ payment processing methods, resulting in 100% satisfaction.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Pivotal Payments pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pivotal Payments. Ripoff Report Verified™
Fixed Author: Ottawa, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Pivotal Payments TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. nationwide credit & debit card processing, clearing & settlement, gift, loyalty, store value card programs, terminal management solutions, electronic check processing. Internet

Mar 25 2017
State of California Franchise Tax Board Tax due Sacramento Internet Author: Oak Ridge, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: State of California Franchise Tax Board Internet

Mar 25 2017
MAAS Computers ICloud unlock & tax evasion nothing pre-priced Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto , Ontario Office Suppliers & Stationers: MAAS Computers Toronto , Ontario

Mar 22 2017
H & R Block Tax Preparer Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Income tax: H & R Block Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
Nazaire and co J Ronald Nazaire Unrelaible Con man b********** not a man of his word illegal Garden City New York Author: baltimore , Maryland Income tax: Nazaire and co Garden City, New York

6, Report #1361974

Mar 15 2017
Titan Financial Group Cohen Resolution Group Told me I was being served papers and I needed to give them my account information now they take an amount out my account monthly but I have no paper or receipt Nationwide Author: Newark, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Titan Financial Group Nationwide

7, Report #1361929

Mar 15 2017
Taylor Auto Group Wendell Sr. Wendell Jr. Total price of car paid, still no license plate. Paid tax, title and license still nothing. Went to company they are moving out Dallas Texas Deferred or Delayed Payments Made Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Rentals: Taylor Auto Group Dallas, Texas

Mar 15 2017
H & R BLOCK SHELLEY HOTCHKISS I paid for, took and passed the tax course and never heard from the company again. ST. LOUIS Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Adult Career & Continuing Education: H & R BLOCK ST. LOUIS, Missouri

Mar 14 2017
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles 100% commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian Florida*UPDATE ...Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles offer commitment to the success of their clients. Verified by Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business Yet, with one simple strategy that you gave me during our last coaching session, I increased my income by over $25,000 per month! Author: Vero Beach, Florida Tutoring: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Mar 14 2017
KAPLAN UNIVESITY I took 4 whole classes with this scam of a school and at this point have had over $9000 taken from me via my tax refund. AND THEY STILL WANT MORE!! Internet Author: port richey, Florida Colleges and Universities: KAPLAN UNIVESITY Internet

Mar 14 2017
My Tax Prep Office The software keeps calculating errors and omitting information. Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Computer Software: My Tax Prep Office Internet

Mar 13 2017
Munoz & Company, CPA, PLLC, Gilbert Munoz Tax Advice Simplified STAY AWAY, misleading services, cost upfront payment, denial of refund for service not completed. Tampa Florida
Resolved Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Income Tax Service: Munoz & Company, CPA, PLLC Tampa, Florida

Mar 13 2017
Naomi Pabon Have to publish this report for Mr. Bill Golden to comply with the contract purchase Tax lien agreement guarantee. VA Author: N. Richland Hills, Texas Home Based Business: Naomi Pabon Internet

Mar 09 2017
Maximum Tax LLC-Dearborn They purposely used an incorrect social security number Dearborn Michigan Author: Detroit , Michigan Income tax: Maximum Tax LLC-Dearborn Detroit, Michigan

Mar 09 2017
Signature Tax Service TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Signature Tax Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Signature Tax Service past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality tax representation, San Francisco, New York, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Los Angeles, and Ft. Lauderdale
Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Signature Tax Service TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Experienced Tax Attorneys and tax professionals representing clients before the IRS and state negotiating legal tax relief agreements in areas of filing delinquent tax returns, payroll tax representation, bank levies, audits, & more. San Francisco, California

Mar 09 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Mar 07 2017
StopIRSdebt Tax debt relief California Internet Author: Sylacauga, Alabama Income Tax Service: StopIRSdebt Internet

Mar 07 2017
Sprint They billed me a 20% undisclosed tax when I asked about it, they said it's a Fed/State tax that I had to pay for using my credit card. Then they told me I can avoid paying Fed/State tax by paying cash in store. I tried to switch carriers and I couldn't because there is a block on transfer by Sprint for an outstanding debt. I contacted Sprint and they said even though I don't owe anything. It's their practice to not release a phone for one year. I own the phone outright but they won't let me transfer to another carrier for one year. Overland Park Kansas
Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 07 2017
Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC This collection agency sent me a bill for $602 for an ER visit to Everyday Healthcare/Clovis for a service date of 03/25/15., out of Clovis California. I reside in Texas and have NEVER stepped a foot in California, Furthermore, I am anot honorably discharged veteran and get all my medical covered at the Michael E. DEBAKEY HOSPITAL out of Houston, Texas. I called them and the woman that answered just said okay, then i called back and a rude man answered and said I just need to report identity theft. I believe they got my information and fabricated a bill, just to collect $602. I'm waiting on Everyday Healthcare out of Clovis CA to investigate it. Indiana Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, , Indiana

Mar 06 2017
NetSpend, NetSpend prepaid Withholding my tax refund, charging money from my card to send my card and have never received a card Austin TX Please Reach Out Author: Clyde, Texas Liars: NetSpend Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
arriba tax services llc scam fraud alert , tax scam, arriba tax services llc fraud Cincinnati, OH Nationwide Author: covina, California Taxidermy: arriba tax services llc scam fraud alert Nationwide

Mar 05 2017
Ready debit by MetaBank Ready debit, ready debit gold card,affiliated with metabank and bancorp Bank Restricted debit card with tax refund deposited. Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Homestead, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Ready debit by MetaBank Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
United advisers group UAG I paid the company for a long time on my student loans then one day my student loan contacted me stating that it was going into delinquency. I called the company several times they would not call me just would go to voice mail I would e-mail them letting them know I did not want to take money out of my account . They are very sckethy they claim to be a really company but I do not telepathy them I do not know how to get out of contract even though mine should be up now since I won't pay it because I do not trust them they just took all my tax refund !! Irvine California California Author: Imperial, Missouri Loans: United advisers group Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Mar 03 2017
Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Cannon and Realty Resolution Management TRUSTED and VERIFIED business dedicated to total client satisfaction. Kevin Cannon leading investment manager and top rated Real Estate turnaround expert provides unparalleled client services. Experts in acquisition, mitigation, management and liquidation of distressed Real Estate assets in all 50 States.*UPDATE: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Going to take the high road here Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Realty Resolution Management - mitigates distressed real estate debt to create equity and sell assets. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager & Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert. Staff of attorneys and mitigation specialists over 100 years combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate Assets. Kevin Cannon – Realty Resolution Manage Orlando, Florida