Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

tax stop

Showing 1-25 of 13,137 Found Reports For more specific results for "tax stop"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 26 2017
Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Coldwell & AssociatesRealtor LogoSales Agent: Andy Ferrell 332 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL. 60604 Fourth Floor+1 312 465 1185Sales@coldwe Fraud / Real Estate with Tittle Escrow Company , Claming to Represent Mexican Government ( Federal Tax Money Chicago , Denver, México IL. ,Colo.,MEXI
Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Denver , Colorado

Feb 25 2017
credit karma scam Internet Don't wait to file your tax return with the IRS Author: dallas, Texas Income Tax Service: credit karma Internet

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Income Tax Advances.ocm They used my information for identity theft Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Income Tax Service: Income Tax Advances.ocm

Feb 24 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 24 2017
Resort Closing, Inc. Tiffany Marcus, Jerry Absher, Gregg Baker, Celeste Black, Jared Chance, John Hensley, Dawn Lee, Adrienne Morgan, Shaunte Morris, Richard Piccirillo, Rita Schoolcraft, Charles Logan Ward, Jerry Lee Ward, Stephen Ward, Patricia Whitt Property Scam - Claiming to be property developers/escrow agents and wanting to purchase parcels, but you have to sent them money for bonds, tax stamps and other various property related paperwork. Largo/Lakeland Florida Author: Chehalis, Washington Property Management: Resort Closing, Inc. Largo, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 24 2017
Smartpay Lease Refunded half of my return and would not cancel my lease so they could stop charging me for a device I no longer had in my possession. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Smartpay Lease Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 24 2017
EIN Filing Service Fee exorbinant and incorrect outcome Internet Author: Annandale, New Jersey Income Tax Service: EIN Filing Service Internet

Feb 24 2017
Etax.com Filed my taxes, was told it would cost me $19.95. But found out Thier taking out over$100. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Income tax: Etax.com Internet

Feb 23 2017
emporium/pacific credit corp stop the harrassment california Author: bozeman, Montana Baby Products: emporium Internet

Feb 23 2017
geico ins.co They totat my car and sent me a check and then stop payment on it without any notfication ,now refusing my phone calls . san diego california Nationwide Author: costa mesa, California Car Insurance: geico ins.co Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Amid Slim; Little Pesos, Inc;  Stop Payment on Check Deposited when enetred into contract St Leonard Nationwide
Friendly reply Author: MIAMI Beach, Florida Property Management: Amid Slim Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 22 2017
The Amazing Garci the-amazinggaci.com Fraudulent time table to stop order Internet Author: Gladwin, Michigan Home HealthCare: The Amazing Garci Internet

Feb 22 2017
202-777-1100 Washington, DC Continuously call me after asking them to stop, demanding my name taken off their list. Washington DC Washington DC Author: Lake Worth, Florida Accounting: 202-777-1100 Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn (CNN) - Amanda Haughman, a student at Cornell University. Order Garcinia burn and Forskolin burn for a free trail of $4.95. Wet to go cancel order and the phone number 866-877-8323 says no rep found. Called my bank they took $79.99 out of my account. Tried to email care@burnsupplements.com and burn@supplements.net and came back saying dellivery incomplete. Went to my bank to put a stop on this. I will never order anything like this again. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Loves Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 21 2017
Sue Haglind Tax fraud Lakeville Minnesota Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Accounting: Sue Haglind Lakeville, Minnesota

Feb 21 2017
H&R Block emerald card Paid H&R Block high fee then they didn't disclose verbally all the fees associated with the emerald card Mount Vernon Washington Can YOU read?? Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Income Tax Service: H & R block Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
SKW Central Fraud, scam, deception, Tax Liens, Training, Course, Seminar, Utah, 125 E. Main St. American Fork, Utah Nationwide Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Financial Services: SKW Central Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Performant recovery inc Gary carter I paid them every month for 2 years for college. They took my income tax after paying them Pleasanton California Author: Mexico, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Performant recovery inc Pleasanton , California

Feb 20 2017
Timepayment corp. This company was a finance co.via.Olympic security llc they had fees that werent discussed with me from olympic security.then after that was resolved.the monthly fee of 50 dollars became 52.19 additional for property tax in which they are not the irs or do i pay a property tax on anything else iv purchased for my home.Burlington ma Author: Salem, Oregon Financial Services: Timepayment Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Southern New Hampshire University SNHU They are trying to collect another $975. From me I needed Manchester New Hampshire Why stop there... Author: Denver, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southern New Hampshire University