TAX STOP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tax stop
There may be more specific results for "tax stop"
For more specific results for "tax stop"
Showing 1-25 of 13,302 Found Reports For more specific results for "tax stop"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
ONE STOP CARPET SELMA CALIFORNIA ABEL GUTIERREZ SELMA CALIFORNIA DID A TERRIBLE JOB AND WOULD NOT MAKE IT RIGHT ! Selma California Author: Fowler, California Cleaning Services: ONE STOP CARPET SELMA CALIFORNIA Selma, California

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Asked me to pay tax fees in order to receive my check Internet Their general information Author: Leesburg, Florida Cash Services: Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Internet

Jul 19 2017
KeyTax Group A Full Refund Jacksonville, Florida Internet Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Income Tax Service: KeyTax Group Internet

Jul 18 2017
gloss media bsm sales and marketing I was contracted by BSM for gloss media to complete a project for eye love and completed the project,submitted all correspnding documents for this project and never received payment. When I contact company theyhave no definitive date on when to expect payment.Then they just stop responding to emails and calls new york New York Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: gloss media new york, New York

Jul 18 2017
Mayor Troiano of Wildwood, NJ Mayor Troiano within city hall of Wildwood people in your administration are stealing from tax payers and Mercantile license holders Wildwood New Jersey Author: Wildwood, New Jersey Government Corruption: Mayor Troiano of Wildwood, NJ Wildwood, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
pk management I was told to stop calling office when trash was left around (in some cases more than a week) and people were feeding stray cats by putting food in yard or on doorstep, Troy Ohio Author: Troy, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: pk management Troy, Ohio

Jul 17 2017
saphire resorts will not let us stop making maintenance fees. we cannot afford it, we have never used it. WE DONT WANT IT ANYMORE, WE THOUGHT WE COULD CANCEL AT ANYTIME. las vegas Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada District Attorneys Assistant DA: saphire resorts las vegas, Nevada

Jul 16 2017
floridapharmacyonline.com Allen Johnson..person on phone Bobby He assured me they were okay,and I would recieve my order next day ,but I had to use Western Union,and I sent $280.00!Next day I get a email from him saying,my order was on Hold!,bugt If I send more 150.00 more or better.I emailed him and He got angry and called me and said He would nit send my order if I emailed or callec him again !!and hung up!He was nice at first mean at the end.,He also said He didnt like PresidentTrump.I told (emailed)that I was voted for President Trump!!and I was going to call FBI,andB.B.B.!!please stop these scammers,thank you ,I feel so foolish. Florida../India Internet Author: LakeCity, Florida Computer Mail Order: floridapharmacyonline.com Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Care auto enterprise inc ABE is a huge lie about everything he tells you, there is no car, i waited 2 months for a car he was suppose to get me in 3 to 4 weeks and never arrived, everyday he would tell me a different excuse about the car and also told him if he would show me where the car was so i could go see it and he refuse to tell me where it was, everything is a lie, also he keeps on posting his adds on craigslist to rip off more people wich means he doesnt stop Hallandale beach Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Care auto enterprise inc Hallandale beach, Florida

Jul 16 2017
H&R Block Over $1000 in Fraud Isn't Worth Their Time Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Income Tax Service: H&R Block Internet

Jul 14 2017
Steve law firm Albert Johnson This company or individual is claiming that I took out a personal loan with United personal loan and they have my address my full name and my license number, they are threatening me with court and going to jail for fraud and tax evasion and wanting me to fill out some type of tax form I guess to get more information. On the email they signed their name as Albert Johnson ,Steve Law Firm they did not even give any contact details or anything to get in touch with them. They do not have a state listed Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Loans: Steve law firm Internet

Jul 13 2017
TurboTax Intuit hiden charges, personal information gathering under coercion Nationwide Author: North Vancouver, British Columbia Income Tax Service: TurboTax Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
california FTB Ripoff those forced to retire early sacramento california Author: Texas Income Tax Service: california FTB Internet

Jul 12 2017
BEAUTYCREAM ENVIOUS HEALTHY SHOP FLAWLESS HEALTHY HEALTHYLIFE ORDERED FREE TRIAL AND KEEPS SENDING PRODUCT IN DIFFERENT NAMES AND AUTOMATIC CHARGES. CANNOT FIND A WAY TO STOP IT. THE PRICE IS THROUGH THE ROOF! NEW YORK Internet Author: Erie, Colorado Telemarketers: BEAUTYCREAM Internet

Jul 12 2017
PAMELA THAKUR LAW FIRM BAR NO 239717 I used this Thakur law firm for tax issue. The first several times I called in, things went very smoothly. Pamela in charge of taxs was very short and impatient in answering questions. She did recommend that I pay her upfront fees. I went ahead and paid HER the tax fee of $9.88700. The problem is that I could have paid off my tax debt for $8000.00. I emailed and called several times and many times the reply was that the paralegal in charge of the tax issue was sick or would call me back. The attorney (Pamela Thakur) did not seem to know the details of the case so there was no success in getting an answer from her. More than a year after starting the tax process with them, I still have not received any follow up. The only reason why I am posting this review now is because I found a good law firm and remembered how much money and time I wasted with this Thakur law firm. They will probably reply to this complaint with some story that is convenient for her. This is my experience and it sucks she took my money I work hard for my money that Pamela scammed me out of Brea California Author: Anaheim, California Attorneys & Legal Services: PAMELA THAKUR LAW FIRM BAR NO 239717 Brea, California

Jul 11 2017
BeanEyeSerum Parisian Glow Do not buy this bull s*** product OR work this company! They are doing FRAUD! They were showing completely different commercial and product was tiny lotions not even worth $5.00. They charged me $84.95. Such a ripoff! I returned the product, they even used ,charged, my Fedex account without telling me and returned it back to me! This company need to stop! If there are people filing a lawsuit against this company I'm happy to join! Saint Petersburg, Florida 33742 Internet
Author: Irvine, California Adult Care Facilities: BeanEyeSerum Internet

Jul 11 2017
Insight Network Don Keiser, Ellie Ovcar, B. J. Rodriguea, John Madrid Nonprofit established to find seed funding for environmentally friendly businesses. After claiming to finding investor, they maintain that the investor has better tax advantages investing in European corporations. They take money to establish a European corporation and seed capital. They set up corporation, but do not return seed capital or find funding. It appears they set up worldwide corporation in your company name to launder money or defraud investors. Valencia Leutschenbachstrasse95,ZürichSwitzerlnd Author: Ventura, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Insight Network Valencia,

Jul 11 2017
Pure CBD In spite of a number of requests to stop sending me this product, they continue sending me a bottle of this product that I cannot use and they remain unopened. They just keep ignoring my requests. Las Vegas, NV89107 Nevada Author: Aventura, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Pure CBD Internet

Jul 10 2017
California State Department/Franchise Tax Board Excessive penalty for Statement of Information for an LLC Sacramento California Author: San Diego, California Government Services: California State Department/Franchise Tax Board Sacramento, California

Jul 08 2017
Krasa Skin Company They added a product AFTER I gave them my credit card number; I did not have a chance to stop the final sale. Internet Krása Author: Vernon, Texas Skin Care: Krasa Skin Company Internet

Jul 08 2017
Thomas Ralph Edouard/Eduard Michel Abdurauf , Heather Michel IRS Fraud and Tax return scam & Identity Theft Charles Town Texas Author: Houston, Texas Income Tax Service: Thomas Ralph Edouard/Eduard Michel Charles Town, Texas

Jul 07 2017
Cane Island Pet Spa in Katy Lauren Green, Cane Island Pet Spa, dog groomer in katy, Lauren Green groomer, lauren's grooming katy Caught Lauren hitting a dog on the head with her scissors, working alone. Was screaming stop, stop, stop, stop at the dog katy Texas
Author: katy, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Cane Island Pet Spa in Katy katy, Texas

Jul 07 2017
She Link Rcvd product from co. Size so FAR OFF. tried to contact but no response. Form to use online will not take the order number they gave me. Says invalid. Cannot return without a ticket number bur need correct order number to do so. Company does not respond. Want a refund. Want return procedues. If no contact from them I will go to Better Business Bureau, my State Attorney General and stop payment with my bank. Internet Author: TURTLE CREEK, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: She Link Internet

Jul 06 2017
  Tax tiger tells you they are Christian and they got your back Sacramento California Author: Vermillion, South Dakota Income Tax Service: Tax tiger Nationwide