TAX AUDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tax audit
There may be more specific results for "tax audit"
For more specific results for "tax audit"
Showing 26-50 of 15,078 Found Reports For more specific results for "tax audit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
NY State Tax Fraud Albany Tax NYS continues to materially participate in acts of homicide, treason, torture, pedophilia, mayhem etc Albany New York Author: California State Government: NY State Tax Fraud Albany, New York

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 19 2017
Ebay Motors FPS payment Invoice Ebay Buyer Protection Program scammed me into paying a 1000 for the car then 1000 for insurance and 500 for car tax Internet Author: Bel Air, Maryland Auto Dealers: Ebay Motors Internet

Sep 18 2017
HD Omaha Harvest Development I, II and III Convoluted Crooks Omaha Nebraska
This is not a review by a disgruntled employee Author: Omaha, Nebraska Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 17 2017
M&E Transportation Services, LLC Ernest Lafleur (Owner) Abandoned Driver, Didn't Compensate Driver, Fuel Tax Issues Richmond Texas Author: Spring, Texas Trucking Companies: M&E Transportation Services, LLC Richmond , Texas

Sep 16 2017
Wilson Law, Ltd Mark H. Wilson FINRA/Tax attorney Denver and nationwide Colorado and nationwide
subpoena Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Wilson Law, Ltd Denver, Colorado

Sep 15 2017
professionally customized tv TV box master, email is professionally customized@hotmail.com Paid for IPTV etransfer once payment went through never heard from him again. Buyer beware the guy is scum canada Internet Do not send any money Author: Ontario Internet Fraud: professionally customized tv Internet

Sep 13 2017
QuickNMobile Wholesalers purchased a power wheelchair June 2017 and it broke in August and they refuse to replace it Ft. laureldale Florida end of issue Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Medical Supplies: QuickNMobile Wholesalers Ft. laureldale, Florida

Sep 11 2017
State Cash For Clunkers Vehicle Title Bond SCAMS State Sponsored Title Bond Scams atlanta Georgia
Author: roswell, Georgia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: State Of Georgia Tax Office atlanta, Georgia

Sep 09 2017
American Wealth Financial Solar Tax Prep- They did not provide what I paid for Reno Nationwide Author: Orem, Utah Business Consultants: American Wealth Financial Nationwide

Sep 08 2017
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau They said I win and got paperwork and sent 5.00 fee and they said they sent my winning and they cash my check for the fee this is not right call me at ( 731 ) 287 - 1238 home number my name is Sherry Brooks and I want something done about this ASAP Dallas Texas Author: Dyersburg, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Sep 07 2017
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau I sent the $5.00 and got no other notice. Dallas Texas Author: Westminster, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Sep 06 2017
Platnium Tax Defenders They took 475.00 from my account. which I've been trying to contact them about. But no one will return my phone calls or emails .But they are steady trying to get money from my account.I really need some help these people has put me in a financial bind that Im struggling to get out of Laa Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: Platnium Tax Defenders Laa Angeles, California

Sep 05 2017
experience-international Steve Worboys Avoid Like the Plague, Over priced properties, ZERO Investment Potential , make huge comissions London, Internet
Notice of Subpoena Author: manchester, Nationwide Investment Brokers: Experience International Internet

Sep 05 2017
Optima Tax Debt Relief SCAM CON Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Income Tax Service: Optima Tax Debt Relief Nationwide

Sep 03 2017
Investors Business Daily I purchased an in app subscription, through Apple's App Store, for the MarketSmith - Stock Research On The Go - One Year Subscription for $999.99 + tax of $47.12 for total of $1,047.11; however App says subscription expired and Investor’s Business Daily (MarketSmith) will not refund money paid nor correct my access to service for subscription Los Angles California
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii On-Line Stores: Apple, Inc. and Investors Business Daily Cupertino, California

Aug 29 2017
Wall & Associates Hiried them to take care of my back taxes they told me as soon as I get them $2150 they could get my tax levy lifted off my pay check. 4 mounts later still not done. Nationwide Author: Edwardsburg, Michigan Income Tax Service: Wall & wall. Nationwide

Aug 26 2017
Success Path and Tax Lien Buyers Club I attended an invitational event and purchased both the course from Success Path and from Tax Lien Buyers Club. I was in the middle of a move from Los Angeles to Oceanside Ca and they said it would be no problem to reschedule to a seminar after the move. denied my request for a refund South Jordan Utah Nationwide
Author: Oceanside, California Con Artists: Success Path and Tax Lien Buyers Club Nationwide

Aug 25 2017
IBMSECU IBM Southeastern Credit Union Overdraft Fees - Not Fair Boca Raton Florida IBMSECU Author: Stone Mountain, Alabama Banks: IBMSECU Boca Raton, Florida

45, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017

Aug 21 2017
ITT tecj  They lied to me said they would help me get a job but did not. He said it would Supply me with a laptop and did not. They said they would help me with gas expense back and forth and did not. They said they would help me with supplies and new books gave me used books you did not help me with supplies. They have taken my tax money and still say I owe. Memphis Tennessee Author: OAKLAND, Tennessee Computer Programmers: ITT tecj Memphis , Tennessee

Aug 21 2017
BuyPD, Buying Summit, Scott Yancey Seminars, Veil Corp, Tax Liens Direct, American Estate & Trust, Insider's Cash, Blair Poelman, Lars Johnson, Income Properties, USA These companies defrauded $millions from thousands of unsuspecting public investors. They bragged how good they were at getting rentals, then did the bait and switch. Lindon Utah Author: Draper, Utah Seminar Programs: BuyPD, Buying Summit, Lindon, Utah

Aug 21 2017
Lauren Grayson Investments Inc Lauren E. Grayson Money wire scam, tax fraud, identity theft San Diego Internet Author: Burbank, California Income Tax Service: Lauren Grayson Investments Inc Internet

Aug 19 2017
Dickeys BBQ Tax Fraud Mansfield Texas Author: Bedford, TX, Texas Accounting: Dickeys BBQ Mansfield texas, Texas

Aug 16 2017
us department of education Department of education frauduantly took my money , they knew name of school, gonna tell me cause i didnt right on form they kept my tax money ,and the thing was i only have a ged, made me burn my gas out running around sending them all kind of documents,andtook from feb to august to decide oh we keeping her money. greenville, Texas Author: grand rapids, Michigan Colleges and Universities: us department of education greenville,, Texas