Your Search | tax audit

Jan 22 2016
2nd Story Software Tax Act professional tax software, income tax software, tax preparation, Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Tax Services: 2nd Story Software Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jan 18 2016
AMGEN TAX EVASION Thousand Oaks Nationwide Author: Oxnard, California Internal Revenue Service: AMGEN Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
Tax Center 2015 turbotax2015download advertised Turbo Tax software for download for $$$. File you actually download is malware. Detroit Michigan
Author: Huntsville, Alabama Computer Software: Tax Center 2015 Detroit , Michigan

Jan 17 2016
MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK TAX CO R&H BLOCKTel 760.439.4009 Fax 760.529.9639 FRAUD TO ELDERY PEOPLE, Oceanside California Author: Chula Vista, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK Oceanside , California

Jan 16 2016
Jackson Hewitt Redding 100 Percent Inaccurate! Redding California Why do people always try to exaggerate... Author: Redding , California Income Tax Service: Jackson Hewitt Redding Redding, California

Jan 15 2016
MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK MARISELA CASTANEDA FRAUD IN YOUR TAX REPORT Oceanside California Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Income tax: MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK Oceanside , California

Jan 11 2016
U S Dept of Treasury, rose Gilbert, Danny Archer IRS back tax ripoff Washington D C Internet Author: Lompoc, California Internal Revenue Service: U S Dept of Treasury Internet

Jan 11 2016
IRS Phone No. 240-547-5214 The caller said the IRS is filing a law suit against me. Call this number immediately. The IRS doesn't file lawsuits, they audit first. Laurl Maryland Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Internal Revenue Service: IRS Laurl, Maryland

Jan 10 2016
Taxnet Financial Misleading, Deceptive...... SCAM!!! Chicago IL Author: newport news, Virginia Income Tax Service: Taxnet Financial Internet

Jan 07 2016
Dartmouth Financial Group Deceptive sales techniques and incompetent employees Westminster Colorado Dartmouth is currently doing the right thing now Author: Detroit, Michigan Tax Services: Dartmouth Financial Group Westminster, Colorado

Jan 07 2016
Universal Tax KING UMOREN & ARLETT ***Shady Fraud Corporation Beware**** Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Las vegas , Nevada Tax Services: Universal Tax Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Scott Juceam threatening phone call / Roni Deutch Roni Lynn Deutch tax attorney, HELP! being harassed and sued frivolous law suit Sacramento California *UPDATE .. Threatening phone calls from Ronis Half-brother and executive employee made to ED Magedson, Founder of Rip-off Report. *UPDATE.. Roni Lynn Deutch sued by California State Attorney General for $34 million. Attorney General Jerry Brown says Deutchs $25 million-a-year empire is essentially a fraud.
Juceam wouldnt harm a fly Author: Sacramento, California Lawyers: Scott Juceam / Roni Deutch Roni Lynn Deutch Sacramento, California

Jan 05 2016
otticanet -Star Sri, ViaNazario Sauro 11/B, 13900 Biella (BI) Italy-Piccolo Nocola, Manager-Purchased from website: http://www.otticanet.com They send you sunglasses for a fee and then send you a bill from Fed Ex For An additional Fee (After you have purchased Item) and the website says Tax Free Guaranteed Italy Nationwide
Tax Free for US customers Author: hiram, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: otticanet Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
Taxnet Financial, Inc. tax advance.com No Response Chicago, IL Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Income tax: Taxnet Financial, Inc. Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
TaxAct Non Secure Site Rapid City Iowa Author: Idaho Income tax: TaxAct Internet

Dec 29 2015
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center Asked for Money from me in order to receive a Prize I never received! Dallas Texas Author: Wilmington, Delaware Miscellaneous Companies: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Dec 26 2015
sweepstakes audit bureau rich brady Their Back To Scam You Use Your Common Sense People ! dallas Texas Author: Harbor city, California Liars: sweepstakes audit bureau dallas, Texas

Dec 24 2015
tax net financial Tax advance.com Chicago Illinois Author: johnson city, New York Unusual Rip-Off: tax net financial Chicago, Illinois

Dec 17 2015
Aaron Greenspan, Plain Site, Think Computer Foundation Aaron Greenspan, Plain Site, Think Computer Foundation tax fraud, fraudulent 501(c)(3), con artist, duped investors Shaker Heights Ohio Author: Shaker Heights , Ohio Con Artists: Aaron Greenspan, Plain Site, Think Computer Foundation Shaker Heights, Ohio

Dec 11 2015
Baltimore Wholesale Property, Daniel DiGiacomo, Free State Tax Appeals, Dan DiGiacomo, Jacksonville Wholesale Property, Orlando Wholesale Property, Richmond Wholesale Property, Charleston Wholesale Property, Tampa Wholesale Property, Phoenix Wholesale Property, Miami Wholesale Property Con Artist Baltimore, Maryland Nationwide Author: New York, New York Real Estate Investing: Baltimore Wholesale Property Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
Milwaukee County Parks Department Tax Payer No Service Wauwatosa Wisconsin Author: Hales corners , Wisconsin Parks & Recreation Centers: Milwaukee County Parks Department Hales corners, Wisconsin

Dec 08 2015
Author: Forrest City, Arkansas Disability Services: Community Tax Chicago, Illinois

Dec 02 2015
Coachsellonline.com On 10/3/15, I ordered a coach purse from this website and my credit card was charged in the amount of $65.00 plus tax and I never received my purse! I have made several attempts to email this company but have never received any response from them nor my merchandise!! There is no phone number or other contact information for this company. Internet They are a scam Author: Nettleton, , Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Coachsellonline.com Internet

Dec 01 2015
Multiplan/PHCS I went out of network with , Horizon, united healthcare and aetna in june 2015, and to my suprise my bills where being cut by Multiplan, . When I contacted them they said I was in there network and they sent me a copy of a contract I signed when I was a sole proprieter, but 10 years ago I became a LLC and needed new tax ID, new busness, Multiplan never sent me a new contract and one of there own people told me that and sent me new contract. In october I was told I did not have to wait 90 days to get out , but I should not have been in,I am looking to recover lost income from June to end of October, also in October one of there people called me about a claim and asked me if my TIN# was my old # that was not valid so I know they have old out dated files. I sent certified letter to legal dept in October ,over a month ago and have heard nothing and multiplan will not give me the number, it is in bedford Mass. I am also concerned about 2 certified letters that I did not recieve from Horizon stating my exact dates to be out of network that they say where sent, I feel that everthing went through multiplan and that they stopped those 2 letters from reaching me, they where dated june 30th I recieved them by email oct22 from horizon with no return reciept # or signature new york New York Author: Seaville, New Jersey Insurance Agencies: Multiplan/PHCS new york, New York

Nov 30 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Total scam to get people trapped in a sweat shop. ripoff Hermosa Beach California Damon Beaudry is a tax cheat, felon and has had kid taken by court. Author: Beacon, New York Corrupt Companies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), California