Your Search | tax audit

Aug 18 2015
07:42 PM misleading statements such as no additional fee except for giv tax and port fee..this is not true internet Author: Staten Island, New York Cruises:

Aug 18 2015
Regional Florida Lighting Owned/Operated by Pam ela Kerstin Bergendal Geldart , aka: J.S. Geldart CPA / Tax and Accounting, Industrial Lighting Solutions, Art Agency, Barrette Outdoor Fence, LED RetroFit, Geldart Tax and Accounting Services, Medical and/or Dental Supplies Wholesaler, Banking Services Daytona Beach Florida
Pam Geldart 103HR Real Estate Appraisal (8th fictitious vocation in 5 years) Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts ORGANIZED CRIME: Regional Florida Lighting owned/operated by Pam ela Kerstin Bergendal Geldart Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2015
immediate Disbursement Division I recieve a letter stating i won3,062814,00 dollars and i sign it andthey said i would had to mail $20:00 dollar bac with the application so i will recieve my money and it tax free and it was clear commack rd New York Author: NATCHEZ, Mississippi Accounting: immediate Disbursement Division commack rd, New York

Aug 14 2015
Authority Tax Services They took my money and rendered no services. I paid them $5600 for tax resolution. Refuse to refund money paid. Irvine California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Authority Tax Services Irvine, California

Aug 14 2015
STRATEGIC TAX ADVISORS, INC. (STA): Ripoff Report Verified Business REVIEW, commitment to customer satisfaction: Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program -- a program that benefits the consumer, which helps to increase consumer satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. STA defined strategies capable of producing exceptional results withstand scrutiny by the IRS. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with STA. They wont do your tax return but they are a trusted source for essential tax planning. STRATEGIC TAX ADVISORS, A Ripoff Report Verified Business. Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: STRATEGIC TAX ADVISORS, INC. (STA): Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business REVIEW, commitment to customer satisfaction: Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 08 2015
Compliance Audit Solutions C.S.A. Inc. Hope abandoned on promise - Took money from me and gave me nothing in return - preditors San Diego California - Internet Author: Huber Heights, Ohio Real Estate Services: Compliance Audit Solutions Internet

Aug 05 2015
Fine Beauty Cosmetics I was told I had a year to return items that cost me $3000.00plus tax. A couple of days after when I got home something was missing I called. The man who told me this said I was returning everything he said return it which I did. The package was refused and returned to me. It is here still packed and I am out over $3000.00. The Paris Hotel in Las Vegas LasVegas Nevada Author: Chandler, Arizona Sales People: Fine Bee Internet,

Aug 03 2015
Jeremy Wayne Edwards 592-12-2279 Jeremy Edwards Waiter from Joes Crab SHACK Mortgage Tax and Eviction Fraud ORLANDO Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Expert Witnesses: Jeremy Wayne Edwards 592-12-2279 ORLANDO, Florida

Aug 01 2015
03:10 PM /prepaid debit card Metabank Locked my account 3days after my refund posted.(6/17/2015 Internet Author: Rodeo, California Income tax: /prepaid debit card Metabank Internet

Aug 01 2015
Andy Yang Tax Service Andy Yang PhD Dr. Andy Yang tax fraud, business fraud, malicious business intent, con artist, selling fictitious business sacramento California Author: sacramento, California Income Tax Service: Andy Yang Tax Service sacramento, California

Jul 31 2015
Walmart 3900 Dave Ward Drive 3 taxes on receipt tax 1 tax2 tax10 I have never seen this before Conway Arkansas Author: Conway, Arkansas Convenience Stores: Walmart Conway, Arkansas

Jul 31 2015
GEORGE GRAF, et al JOHN DOE Fraud Artist - Falsifies business/court records and operates a illegal business without a Tax ID number according to federal court records Farmingdale, New York Fraud Artist/Extortionist/ Employees falsifing business/Court Records Author: hicksville, New York Civil Rights Violators: GEORGE GRAF, et al Farmingdale, New York

Jul 30 2015
Book Vip .Com Tax Rip Off MIAMI Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Resorts: Book Vip MIAMI, Florida

Jul 29 2015
Tax Group Center Jennifer ShipiroJosh KahnJake ShulmanJessica Evans The text group center initially charged me on my credit card $6950 to settle my 2012 2013 federal estate taxes. After almost a year with no further contact from them I was called by Jessica Evans and told that they needed another $2500 to complete the transaction after work shortly I was contacted by Mr. Evans again and told that I would need another $1500. Calabasas California Author: Newhall, California Attorneys General: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jul 29 2015
Darrell Springer/Springer & Associates WHY YOU SHOULD NOT USE SPRINGER & ASSOCIATESFOR YOUR PERSONAL IR BUSINESS TAX NEEDS!!!! Brooklyn New York Author: Staten island, New York Financial Services: Darrell Springer/Springer & Associates Brooklyn, New York

Jul 28 2015
Colt Obrien Tax Officer Hanoi Vietnam New Information Author: Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Colt Obrien Hanoi, Other

Jul 28 2015
Platinum Tax Defenders Failure to pay final check in a timely manner Simi Valley California Author: Simi Valley, California Small Business Services: Platinum Tax Defenders Simi Valley, California

Jul 27 2015
Hagerty Insurance Bait and Switch Traverse City MI Author: Woodstock, Georgia Income tax: Hagerty Insurance Internet

Jul 24 2015
Knight Transportation Ray-Safety Director / Don Streeter ,Division Manager / Christy Millern / Michael Donnelly Payroll discrepancy issues / Non current year Tax Witholding Forms listed on website / Inaccurate Driver training Teacher to Student Ratios / Speculative Road Safety Training / Significant non disclosure elimination clauses with nationwide divisions Atlanta Nationwide Author: Atlanta , Georgia Financial Services: Knight Transportation Nationwide

Jul 24 2015
Veterans assistance fund Linda Loyle This woman who should not be in charge of veterans really does not help or serve veterans. She acts as if it is her own money being used to help veterans. That is not true because the funds come from tax payers in Thurston county. Olympia Washington Author: Olympia , Washington Questionable Activities: Veterans assistance fund Olympia , Washington

Jul 23 2015
walkers renton subaru TFFANY BROOKS FINANCE MANAGER,,JOE KAYLORSALES Double charged sales tax ,talked to us told us check is in the mail ,now wont even speak to us RENTON Washington Author: Newcastle, Washington Auto Dealers: walkers renton subaru RENTON, Washington

Jul 21 2015
Lincoln Financial Group This company is raiding peoples 401k's little buy little and taking out 1.4% of your assets every year. 5 times more money than my future provider. Internet If This Is True... Author: CA, California Income tax: Lincoln Financial Group Internet

Jul 20 2015
WE FINANCE TAX PRO, OWNER FINANCING, Renaissance Properities Tony Richards,Charles Edmondson pc TONY attn,Cherl Richards tony wife Put out off my INVESTMENT MONTGOMERY Alabama Author: montgomery, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: WE FINANCE MONTGOMERY, Alabama

Jul 13 2015
Hrant Manuelian, CPA @ Liberty Tax Service I am single & was unemployed in 2014. He charged me $460! OVER 7+ TIMES my previous filing fees! I called him back & he said he would return ALL of my money in full when my refund arrived in 3 weeks. I contacted his office 8 times & he still has NOT returned my money. His office is now vacant & no one answers the phone anymore. Westminster California Author: huntington beach, California Income tax: Hrant Manuelian, CPA Westminster, California