Your Search | tax collector of st. francis county

Sep 17 2014
psych care consultants Horrible St. Louis Mo/St.Louis Author: Troy, Missouri Work Place Bullies: psych care consultants St. Louis, Select State/Province

Sep 17 2014
American National Recovery Group, Inc George Dodd Sent me a letter for motor vehicle taxes for the State of Connecticut Matamoras Pennsylvania Author: Westville, South Carolina Tax Services: American National Recovery Group, Inc Matamoras, Pennsylvania

Sep 16 2014
Betjack Myerpeg Pty Ltd NSW Bookmaker, Betjack is currently under investigation by NSW racing authorities (The Age 12 Sep 2014) for failing to pay its punters their winnings. The operation run by Eric Chan (born in Papua New Guinea in 1957) has a tax haven in Vanuatu to divert the punters to in order not to pay. Offering bets to Australian from overseas is illegal. So far Mr Chan has been getting away with it. Our client is owed $75k. Although Racing Victoria are investigating Betjack for debts of 150k, $50k and $250k. This is just a fraction of them. Sydney Nationwide Author: YOKINE WA, Off-shore Gambling: Betjack Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Broad St. Bullys aka mark haigler Broad St Bullys American Bulldogs and Olde English Bulldogges. This man is a liar, a thief and all around con man. New Jersey Author: , California Dog Breeders: Broad St. Bullys aka mark haigler New Jersey

Sep 16 2014
Local Lighthouse REVIEW: Comitment to Local Lighthouse’s executive team and employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. Local Lighthouse’s approach to business focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Local Lighthouse pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Local Lighthouse recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: port st lucie , Florida Bait-and-Switch: local lighthouse Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
T.A. EDISON ENTERPRISES, INC chutz phonoking6807 Tyler j. or Ethel Chutz Ebay seller phonoking6807 BAD SELLERS Sold me new laptop & battery, got VERY USED notebook, dead battery, wont connect, SELL JUNK New Orleans Louisiana Author: Clearfield county, Pennsylvania Computer Dealers: T.A. EDISON ENTERPRISES, INC chutz phonoking6807 New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 15 2014
Millionaire Mind Harv EckerEmpowernet I paid $2,395 AUD for a workshop they didnt even intend to run do not want to pay it back. Level 9, 368 Sussex St Sydney Aust Nationwide Author: Spearwood, Alabama Business Consulting: Millionaire Mind Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Virgin Vanlines - Danny Shoval Do Not Use - They are Crooks Van Nuys California Author: St Paul, Minnesota Moving Companies: Virgin Vanlines Van Nuys, California

Sep 13 2014
20/20 Tax Resolution 20/20 Financial Consulting 2020 Tax Resolution 20/20 TaxResolution SCAMMED ME! Broomfield Colorado Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Tax Services: 20/20 Tax Resolution Broomfield, Colorado

Sep 13 2014
Enterprise-Rent-A-Car Enterprise LeaseEnterprise Do Not Lease from St. Louis, MO./ South Lindbergh branch. Saint Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise-Rent-A-Car Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Perfect Ocean Corp. Robert Kenneth Davis, Antonia Splichal, Enviropure Fish, Convergence Holdings Securities Fraud Scam, These People and Companies are Frauds Port St. Lucie Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Investment Brokers: Perfect Ocean Corp. Port St. Lucie, Florida

Sep 13 2014
Hawkins Cloward & Simister, LC Fear tactics to keep the elderly from getting a fair tax return to maximize company profits Orem Utah Author: Eagle Mountain, Utah Tax Services: Hawkins Cloward & Simister, LC Orem, Utah

Sep 12 2014
clark county nevada family courts judge gibson rude not let me even read my letter or see my grandchild las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Government Worker: clark county nevada family courts las vegas , Nevada

Sep 12 2014
Richard Colandrea Ridgeview Manor-103 Walnut St. Middleburg, VA Failure to Pay employee-Scam Artist Real Estate Owner-Employer............ Middleburg Virginia
Author: Winchester, Virginia Work Place Bullies: Richard Colandrea Middleburg, Virginia

Sep 12 2014
Assurance Wireless/FCC I have been trying very hard to get somewhere where action can be taken over this matter. I was led to your site from another about my problem but I am not sure this is the right place however maybe you can help me. I have seen an amazing amount of fraud Fraud, Assurance, Fcc no results, tax payer money, scam Schenectady N.Y Author: Schenectady, New York Telephone Companies: Assurance Wireless/FCC Select State/Province

Sep 12 2014
Corporate Capital Inc Nate Kapp, Ashley Lodding Prepared my tax returns then sent in totally different ones without my signature and without my permission Las Vegas Nevada Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Tax Services: Corporate Capital Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 12 2014
2020 TAX RESOLUTION SCAMMED!! Broomfield Colorado Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Tax Services: 2020 TAX RESOLUTION Broomfield, Colorado

Sep 12 2014
judge carol hanna Indiana county court house judge was paid off and a 6 yr old childs life abd safety was laughed at indiana Pennsylvania Author: shelocta, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: judge carol hanna indiana, Pennsylvania

Sep 12 2014
Mid America diesel Steve is the owner This company sent a bad check for core charge. 6 months ago we got a check in the mail for $2,500 the check was no good. Have been trying since April to get a money order or another check. Steve and who ever else answers the phone gives you a run around if he happens to return your call. St holly Michigan Author: Tampa , Florida Auto Repair Service: Mid America diesel St holly, Michigan

Sep 12 2014
Regional Florida Lighting Owned/Operated by Pam ela Kerstin Bergendal Geldart , aka: J.S. Geldart CPA / Tax and Accounting, Industrial Lighting Solutions, Art Agency, Barrette Outdoor Fence, LED RetroFit, Geldart Tax and Accounting Services, Medical and/or Dental Supplies Wholesaler, Banking Services Daytona Beach Florida
Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts ORGANIZED CRIME: Regional Florida Lighting owned/operated by Pam ela Kerstin Bergendal Geldart Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 11 2014
Sharp Innovations LLC David Peterson Took money for documentary stamp tax for sale of timeshare Kissimmee Florida Author: Golden, Missouri Lawyers: Sharp Innovations LLC Internet

Sep 11 2014
Stuart K Goldman Internet Fake Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Internet: Stuart K Goldman Green Bay, Wisconsin

Sep 11 2014
Sunset Grille Sunset Grille - St. Thomas Restaurant GroupSunset Grille - Secret Harbour Resort Disgusting and Dirty Restaurant, Horrible Service, Bad Management, Thieves St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands Other
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Restaurants: Sunset Grille St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands, Other

Sep 11 2014
Marcus Blassingame TSD Agency BlackMen Magazine Marcus Blassingame who claims to be a licensed talent agent stole my money and provided no model. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Marcus Blassingame Internet

Sep 11 2014
Keiser University Address: 1500 NW 49th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333092400 Interstate Dr, Lakeland, FL(863) 682-6020 In 2010,I attended to Keiser University. I applied for financial aid so I wasn't qualified. They told me : don't worry they will give me a loan so I can continue my education. I said great! They called me they denied it because of my credit scores. Then I quit school because I couldn't continue. Do you believe the put me on hold since that time where they refused to relapse my transcript. Can someone help me because I don't have any money to pay anything and even if I have I wouldn't pay because I wasn't qualified for the loan that they wanted me to pay. I don't recommend anyone to to a school like that because they are making you signing papers in front of inexperienced financial advisors.. Be careful with keiser! US Federal government would need to take a look at their actions Lakeland,Florida Nationwide Author: Clermont, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Nationwide