Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

tax group center

Showing 1-25 of 44,337 Found Reports For more specific results for "tax group center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 01 2017
ATBS Atbs tax services, American trucking business services This company is a fraud, they charge you extra money after you pay during the year Lakewood Colorado Author: Converse, Texas Small Business Services: ATBS Lakewood, Colorado

Mar 01 2017
Lifetime Publishing Group Ad space bought in a Golf Magazine that never was distributed Boca Raton Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Lifetime Publishing Group Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Starting Gate Service Center Starting Gate Shell, Ken Ruehl, Owner Held Car Hostage for Storage Fees Not Due - Didn't Intend to Fix Car - Tried to Overcharge by $1500= Laurel Maryland Author: Laurel, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Starting Gate Service Center Laurel, Maryland

Feb 28 2017
Alwazeer Group LLC hauled a Komatsu WA600 loader - did not pay Armstrong transportation . Not only that but i have 4 other invoices totalling over 15000.00 they did not pay . Farmington Hills,Michigan internet Author: PLEASANT GROVE, Utah Trucking Companies: Alwazeer Group LLC Farmington Hills,MI,

Feb 28 2017
Fulfillment Center TEST X CORE i ordered one free sample $4.95 shipping. they sent me two bottle of pills one has not been open, the other i have a bad allergic reaction to it. Tried calling no one ever answer you call. i want to send it back for a refund of $160.00 + Aururo Colorado Author: Tucson, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Fulfillment Center Aururo, Colorado

Feb 28 2017
Cold Spring Advisory Group Louis Ottimo, Michelle Ottimo, Cold Spring Harbor, EKN Financial Services Fraud, Illegal Activity, Professional Scam ,Steal Your Money, Disbarred, Criminal, Identity Theft Syossett New York Louis Ottimo of Cold Spring Advisory Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Author: Dist of Columbia Brokerage Companies: Cold Spring Advisory Group Syossett, New York

Feb 28 2017
Pro Mailing Center, INC, TM Company Ripoff Company and Federally illegal Columbus Ohio Author: Purcell, Oklahoma ORGANIZED CRIME: Pro Mailing Center, INC Internet

Feb 28 2017
EMPORIUM - PACIFIC CREDIT GROUP FRAUDULENT COMPANIES SAN DIEGO, CA CALIFORNIA Author: Casselberry, Florida On-Line Business: EMPORIUM Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Feb 28 2017
Riverina Pools Riverina Group Terrible service, months of delays rude and arrogant Bayswater, Western Australia Nationwide Author: Alabama Pool Builders: Riverina Pools Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Thank you Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Celebration Deceptive telephone sales, omission of requirement to attend sales presentations Ft Lauderdale, Fla Ramada Welcome Center Florida Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Cruise Ships: Blue Star Cruises Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Putnam Funding /Excelium Group/Asset Equity Capital Fraud, Convicted Felon, Steven Goldberg, Putnam Funding, Excelium Group Boca Raton Florida Author: Glendale, Arizona Investment Brokers: Putnam Funding Boca Raton,

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 27 2017
Account now prepaid card Playing with my money Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Income tax: Account now prepaid card Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN Awful garbage products Cares only about commission and not the client NEW YORK New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Agencies: HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN NEW YORK, New York

Feb 27 2017
RoseWholesale, Fashion Mirror, Yigou International Group SCAM -- does not ship or refund Internet
Author: MALMÖ, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: RoseWholesale Internet

Feb 26 2017
Honda of Escondido - Penske Automotive Group New Car Buyers - BEWARE of this HACK Escondido California
You're not comparing apples to apples Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Honda of Escondido Escondido, California

Feb 26 2017
Equity Group Equity Group Property Management Unprofessional, Scam on Deposit Money Visalia California
Author: Bakersfield, California Real Estate Services: Equity Group Visalia, California

Feb 26 2017
Pure Life Garcinia Pure Life Green Coffee Bean charged 10.94 shipping for one sample each green coffee bean and garcinia, then charged 176.78 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Sun City Center, Florida Infomercials: Pure Life Garcinia Internet

Feb 26 2017
Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Coldwell & AssociatesRealtor LogoSales Agent: Andy Ferrell 332 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL. 60604 Fourth Floor+1 312 465 1185Sales@coldwe Fraud / Real Estate with Tittle Escrow Company , Claming to Represent Mexican Government ( Federal Tax Money Chicago , Denver, México IL. ,Colo.,MEXI
Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Denver , Colorado

Feb 26 2017
Rent a Center north Platte, ne Rac Selling infested couch, bed bugs North platte Nebraska Customer Service Author: Imperial, Nebraska Consumer Services: Rent a Center north Platte, ne North platte, Nebraska

Feb 25 2017
credit karma scam Internet Don't wait to file your tax return with the IRS Author: dallas, Texas Income Tax Service: credit karma Internet

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Income Tax Advances.ocm They used my information for identity theft Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Income Tax Service: Income Tax Advances.ocm