TAX GROUP CENTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tax group center
There may be more specific results for "tax group center"
For more specific results for "tax group center"
Showing 26-50 of 69,840 Found Reports For more specific results for "tax group center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 14 2017
Logan Agency Group Markk Reeder / Mark Logan Stole a deposit made for a Cardi B booking that never took place Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Festivals & Event Services: Logan Agency Group

Aug 13 2017
T n T Auto Group Aron They sold us a car that they knew had problems and lied to us just to get us to buy the car Clayton New Jersey Author: Williamstown, New Jersey Auto Dealers: T n T Auto Group Clayton, New Jersey

Aug 13 2017
PRINCETON LONGEVITY CENTER PRINCETON LONGEVITY CENTER SUCKS PRINCETON New Jersey Author: New Jersey Medical Laboratories: PRINCETON LONGEVITY CENTER New Jersey

Aug 12 2017
Co-op TMG, The Members Group Discrimination Double Standards Urbandale Iowa Author: Iowa Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Co-op Urbandale, Iowa

Aug 12 2017
Great Wolf Lodge I stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge in Garden Grove and got my wedding ring stolen by cleaning lady. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE! . Not only did I end up being sick from the nasty inside air that doesnt get recycled properly, I also got my wedding ring stolen by their un-trustworthy employee. The customer service support center in charge of this matter was no help at all and showed no support or help. All they said was that we have no evidence that she took it, No sorry, No sort of complimentary offer or anything to try to make the situation better, Nothing .. Do Not take your kids here. Not Worth it. You are much better off going to Knotts Soak City. Much better . Keep a look out for more postings regarding this matter on other social media sites coming soon.. Thank you for your time. Garden Grove California Can your suspicion be confirmed? Author: Garden Grove, California Amusement & Theme Parks: Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove, California

Aug 12 2017
Harrison Law Group/ John Harrison Attorney at law Threatened to notify my employer, claimed my S.S. # would be blacklisted and I could NEVER receive government benefits. Internet Author: Rich Hill, Missouri Loans: Harrison Law Group Internet

Aug 12 2017
Medical Services Group They called saying they were following up on my request for diabetic supplies. When I asked where they got my information the phone went silent. She had a Phillipino accent. This is the second time they have called in the past week. Nationwide Author: Vienna, Georgia Medical Supplies: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Craft Collision Center In Lynchburg VA Stay clear from this sloppy and carless bodyshop !!! Lynchburg Virginia Author: Madison heights, Virginia Body Work & Repair: Craft Collision Center Lynchburg , Virginia

Aug 12 2017
Fulfilment center PXL Enduro force. PLZ male enhancment Keep charging my credit card after cancellation of product ? ? Nationwide Author: Ocoee, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Fulfilment center PXL

Aug 11 2017
NorthStar Financial Group Angelina Walters, William Russel, lDaniel McCaffey Took money under false pretenses Beverly Hills California Author: Adelanto, California Advertising / Deceptive: NorthStar Financial Group California

36, Report #1392089

Aug 11 2017
Phoenix Financial LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC PO Box 361450 Indianapolis, IN 46236-1450; ONPHXF01 PO Box 1022 Wixom, MI 48393-1022; Phoenix Financial Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC8902 Otis Ave, Ste 103 AIndianapolis, IN 46216-1077 The Ole Switch and Bait Trick Indianapolis Indiana Author: Boston, Massachusetts Emergency Medical Services: Phoenix Financial LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

37, Report #1392059

Aug 11 2017
Internal Revenue Service I received a call from a man who informed me that he was from the Internal Revenue Service and to call them back immediately regarding my tax report. This was a recording. I called them back immediately and was transferred to a man who was reportedly handling my case.  Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Consumer Services: Internal Revenue Service Dist of Columbia

38, Report #1391981

Aug 11 2017
R & M Design Group, LLC Rick McGaha He gave a price and asked for half upfront and half when the work was to be completed. He was given 80% for the funds, kept changing the start date. No permits were acquired. They were late, unprofessional and did not clean up after themselves. They did shotty work and did not complete the job in its agreed upon manner. Roswell, Georgia Internet
Author: Douglasville , Georgia Architects & Designers: R & M Design Group, LLC Internet

39, Report #1391946

Aug 11 2017
west broad volks wagen, page group, cheat you of of warranty claims richmond Virginia Just an honest mistake Author: montpelier, Virginia Auto Repair Service: west broad volks wagen, page group richmond, Virginia

Aug 10 2017
Walker Family Medical Group Willcox Arizona Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Walker Family Medical Group Willcox, Arizona

Aug 10 2017
Funding site support Group This company charged me $59.95 without my permission. I want my money refunded. I thought I still had it on my card and my daughter and I got food at the store and couldn't pay for it because of this.. embarrassing. 60 dollars is a lot to our family. Utah Internet. Utah Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Consumer Services: Funding site support Group Internet

Aug 10 2017
United Movers Group Moving Scam! thieves, rip-off, stole my property, holding hostage, 2-3 times the estimate, scam, liars, identity theft, rude, threatening Niles Illinois Author: mebane, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: United Movers Group Niles, Illinois

Aug 10 2017
Divine Moving Group Biggest Scam Watch out daytona beach Florida Divine Moving Group Needs A Chance To Fix This Author: Alabama Travel Services: Divine Moving Group daytona beach, Florida

Aug 10 2017
Consortium Group LLC I responded to a free offering of Clair Skin with only the need to pay the shipping. At no time did they say that they would keep sending this product to me without me asking to continue receiving it. However, they are now sending me a container of Clair Skin through USPS and charging my credit card $94.26 every month. I cannot find any way to get this stopped. Clearwater Ohio Author: Rising Sun, Maryland Skin Care: Consortium Group LLC Clearwater, Ohio

Aug 10 2017
Medical Service Group Suspicious Company Had My Address, Name, Wrong DOB, Hung Up When I wouldn't Give out Correct Date of Birth Atlanta but sounded outsourced possibly elseswhere Nationwide Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Pharmacies: Medical Service Group Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
aflac aflac the company that makes you jump tru hoops Nationwide Aflac Phyllis Here To Help Author: Berwick, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: aflac Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Protection Legal Group Corporate Bailout Total Scam, You Will Lose Your Money! Schaumburg Illinois Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Legal Services: Protection Legal Group Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 09 2017
Dearborn total automotive group Detroit Michigan Tell us the rest of the story Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Car Financing: Auto Dealers: Dearborn total automotive group Detroit, Michigan

Aug 09 2017
Dorchester Law Center Pamela Kramer, Leon Griffin, Isaiah Baker It's a big scam Sherman Oaks California Author: Pineville, Louisiana Loan Modification: Dorchester Law Center Sherman Oaks , California

Aug 09 2017
National Consumer Resolution Center Amy Adams, Dana Wrightncrcg, Eric Holden National Consume Resolution center is a rip off preying on home owners that are drowning and desperate Irvine California
Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: National Consumer Resolution Center Irvine , California