Your Search | tax guide canada

Oct 03 2015
Eros Guide RipOffs - High Price Ads - No refund for 1 day Ad California Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Strippers & Dancers: Eros Guide Internet

Oct 02 2015
Tax Group Center Josh Kahn WHAT A SCAM OF A BUSINESS Calabasas California Author: AUBURN, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Oct 02 2015
PORTABOARDS Avant solutions, Brian Ivanchan, The Denton Guide, Denton Trailer Co, TexMade Trailers, Location Icons, Living Magazine, Pack and Ship Portaboards AVOID AVOID AVOID. BRIAN IVANACHAN WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY & DISAPPEAR. DO NOT LOSE YOUR TIME AND MONEY Denton Texas Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Trailers: PORTABOARDS Internet

Oct 02 2015
Indrani Bharat Nirman Parivar Limited, IBN Parivar Limited They have taken my money Rs. 25000 in the month of June 2014 and told me to provide job in Montreal Canada, they did an agreement with me for 9 months to provide me within the mentioned period, and in the agreement letter it was mentioned that if they would not provide me job in Montreal Canada within 9 months, they will refund my money KOLKATA Internet Author: KOLKATA, Idaho Business Consulting: Indrani Bharat Nirman Parivar Limited Internet

Oct 01 2015
Carillion PLC Carillion Canada Carillion Alawi Al Futtaim Carillion Carillion a company riddled with corruption and nepotism London Nationwide Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Carillion PLC Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Liam massaubi owner of Kanati clothing Kanati , Clothing , aboriginal , Fashion , kanati co , Liam Massaubi Waterloo , Ontario , Canada Internet
Edward Author: hamilton , Connecticut Clothing Stores: Kanati clothing co Internet

Sep 29 2015
10:47 AM cellular service is running mad house Lewiston, New York, or Canada Internet Author: Magna, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Internet

Sep 28 2015
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd, Honshu Medicare, Martin Freymond, Ken Carter Honshu Medicare We are in need of representatives in different regions in Canada, due to the challenges in processing payments here in Japan and UK from our clients/customers Tokyo Japan Nationwide How the business works Author: vancouver, British Columbia Business Consultants: Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Pat Licata Construction Patrick Licata, Pat Licata Boynton Beach Pat Licata takes senior citizens money and never does the work, then goes to Canada and plays golf Biynton Beach Florida Author: Palm beach, Florida Home Improvements: Pat Licata Construction Biynton Beach, Florida

Sep 24 2015
My Beatshop Well I bought a beat from my beat shop on August 5 an I made a song to it an I talked to a radio station an they said I need authorization from the producer to play it on the radio so when I found the number to my beat shop I called it and that was not even the number to it was some guy who lived in canada. Then I tried to email them an they said they have no records of me buying the beat. But I have the receipt to the beat I bought. But I just want to get in contact with my beat shop to get a hold of the producer to get authorization to play my song on the radio Sebastopol California Author: Mount Pleasant, Michigan Consumer Services: My Beatshop Internet

Sep 24 2015
Scott Allensworth, Capital Growth Group Associates, CGGA Tax failure paychecks seized $18k to fix mistakes deadlines ignored paperwork incorrectly filed Santa Clarita California Author: Burbank, California Tax Services: Scott Allensworth Santa Clarita, California

Sep 24 2015
hdprojectorworld took my money,did'nt deliver,still waiting Richmond Canada Nationwide Author: clinton twp, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: hdprojectorworld Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
HUB International Canada West Co. dba Hub Insurance Nanaimo, Hub Insurance Vancouver Island, Hub Insurance Canada hub insurance vanocuver island nanaimo bc complaints problems ray leitch scam scammer fraud Nanaimo BC Author: Nanaimo, Insurance Companies: HUB International Canada West Co. dba Nanaimo, British Columbia

Sep 23 2015
Lengemann & Associates, P.C. , Beth Corck, Papillion Ne 68046 -Book keeping, Payroll, Tax preparation, Estate planning or Ms. Bookkeeper theTreasure Hunter seeking a old senior sugardaddy, Papillion, Nebraska
Beth Korcek could be the the Craigslist seductress shown in the picture below? Author: Columbus, Nebraska Questionable Activities: Lengemann & Associates, P.C. , Papillion, Nebraska

Sep 21 2015
GUALDELUPE SANCHEZ LUPE SANCHEZ ON 8-27-2015 FILED POLICE REPORT No. 15-08-0944 W/Orange, CA Police Dept. Crime Type PC/87 GRAND THEFT.For work 8/05 to 8/25/15 I paid him $2460. During that time he stole my master keys, auto keys, Hewelry totaling $5000., Clothing, Antiques, Credit Cards, Bk. Stmts., my personal/financial information, electronic equip. kitchen ware, paint/bldg. supplies, tools, tax records, oven ware, seckurity system still in box from Simply-safe, and Disney prints.I estimate the approx. total of the Theft to be $10,000. WESTMINSTER California Author: Orange, California Employment Services: GUALDELUPE SANCHEZ WESTMINSTER, California

Sep 21 2015
David Robert Conway Dave Conway Crook and the worst lawyer I have ever met - this guy belongs in jail- numerous discipline history with the Law Society of Upper Canada Toronto Ontario This Jerk should not be let loose on the public with a law license Author: toronto, Ontario Lawyers: David Robert Conway Toronto, Ontario

Sep 21 2015
Murray Knapp Auctions uses phantom bidders usually bidder #21 and 44 SW. Ontario Canada Ontario Author: Wallaceburg, Ontario Clubs & Organizations: Murray Knapp Auctions Ontario

Sep 21 2015
Tax Sale Lists John Lane WILL NOT CANCEL ACCOUNT---WORST CUST SERV Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Tax Sale Lists Internet

Sep 20 2015
Beauty By Brianne - Vancouver, British Columbia fraud, ripoff, unlicensed, fraudulent business, Briadoublene Vancouver BC Canada
I DO NOT offer any kind of at-home or out-of-home services. Those are false allegations. Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Beauty By Brianne Vancouver , British Columbia

Sep 18 2015
Toner Selection DON'T BUY FROM THESE THIEVES!! Quebec Canada Author: Branford, Connecticut Miscellaneous Electronics: Toner Selection Internet

Sep 17 2015
TOPBET I have been betting with TOPBET for 3 years now. Although I frequently have issues with there slow payouts, this time they are really over doing it. It's been 14 days that I requested a $2500to the pay to card optio. Everytime I call they tell me that the money has been released and it's a processing issue. The thing I am most concerned about at this point is that today none was answering the phones. Something is definitely going on with TOPBET. They are shady I warn all to stay away. Any suggestions on what I should do at this poin? Manila Canada Author: Beverly Hills, California Offshore Gambling: TOPBET Manila ,

Sep 17 2015
Taxamize Dion Shealey and Tressa Stanley i was a tax preparer prepared taxes they had use advertising they didnt pay me my money didn't give my clients they tablets they had use advertising didn't give me my trip they said i won to Bahamas didn't get it. won employee of the month the information they was giving use was false they file me with m giving them the okay. i still haven't got any of my money what is the steps I can take Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Taxamize Atlanta , Georgia

Sep 17 2015
Wall and Associates Beware of this company! Troy Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Tax Services: Wall and Associates Troy, Michigan

Sep 16 2015
US Family Guide scammed us out of $980 Lakewood Colorado
Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: US Family Guide Lakewood, Colorado

Sep 16 2015
Malik Zaman & Associates LTD.USA/Canada/pakistan Malik Zaman Realty Associates FLorida Malik Zaman took my canada Immgration case and 5000US $ case fee.but since 2010 upto now I did not get the Immigrtaion nor fee back also did not attend my call. Palm Beach Garden Florida
A LAWSUIT HAS BEEN FILED AGAINST THE AUTHOR OF THIS FALSE AND DEROGATORY STATEMENT FOR ONE MILLION US DOLLARS$1,000,000.00 IN THE HIGH COURTS OF HIS JURIDICTIONS ON September 01 , 2015 Author: Peshawar, Florida Attorneys General: Malik Zaman & Associates LTD.USA/Canada/pakistan Nationwide