TAX GUIDE CANADA TAXFUNDGUIDE.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tax guide canada taxfundguide.com
There may be more reports for "tax guide canada taxfundguide.com"
For more results perform a general search for "tax guide canada taxfundguide.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 13 2017
Munoz & Company, CPA, PLLC, Gilbert Munoz Tax Advice Simplified STAY AWAY, misleading services, cost upfront payment, denial of refund for service not completed. Tampa Florida
Resolved Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Income Tax Service: Munoz & Company, CPA, PLLC Tampa, Florida

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Naomi Pabon Have to publish this report for Mr. Bill Golden to comply with the contract purchase Tax lien agreement guarantee. VA Author: N. Richland Hills, Texas Home Based Business: Naomi Pabon Internet

Mar 11 2017
Magnetic phone cable,  shopfiy, the company I bought a magnectic phone cable .. I did. Not receive it... Canada Author: Canisteo, New York Cable Companies: Magnetic phone cable, shopfiy, the company

Mar 11 2017
justfly.com IT MUST SUCK TO WORK FOR JUSTFLY.COM prince edward canada Nationwide Author: beverly hills, California Air Travel: justfly.com Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Maximum Tax LLC-Dearborn They purposely used an incorrect social security number Dearborn Michigan Author: Detroit , Michigan Income tax: Maximum Tax LLC-Dearborn Detroit, Michigan

Mar 09 2017
USASEX Guide Slanderous, unsafe sex practices, sex trafficking, rapist, Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Modeling & Talent Agencies: USASEX Guide Internet

Mar 09 2017
Signature Tax Service TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Signature Tax Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Signature Tax Service past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality tax representation, San Francisco, New York, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Los Angeles, and Ft. Lauderdale
Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Signature Tax Service TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Experienced Tax Attorneys and tax professionals representing clients before the IRS and state negotiating legal tax relief agreements in areas of filing delinquent tax returns, payroll tax representation, bank levies, audits, & more. San Francisco, California

Mar 08 2017
EyeOpulent- SkinOpunlent This company advertised on Facebook, ad no longer exists on Facebook. Just a total scam I finally hung up on her. Check Skin Opulent website, that had an Canada address. Santa Ana Internet Author: Palm Desert, California Beauty Salons: EyeOpulent- SkinOpunlent Internet

Mar 08 2017
Makinfotech.com This company is a scam. They have pop ups that come on the computer and then ask you to call them because your computer is supposedly hacked, which is a lie. Then they take control of your computer. Aks for money and are from India. Do not contact them or Fraud scam money laundering liars Canada India Internet Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Makinfotech.com Internet

Mar 08 2017
farley windows in canada home depot partner for windows in Mississauga, Oakville Ontario canada Nationwide Author: oakville, Ohio Glass Companies: farley windows in canada Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
StopIRSdebt Tax debt relief California Internet Author: Sylacauga, Alabama Income Tax Service: StopIRSdebt Internet

Mar 07 2017
NETCLUES NETCLUES.COM BEWARE OF JAY MEHTA FROM NETCLUES.COM --YOU WILL GET ROBBED!!!!! Ontario Canada
Issue tooken care of Author: Albany, New York Web Hosting: NETCLUES Internet

Mar 07 2017
Sprint They billed me a 20% undisclosed tax when I asked about it, they said it's a Fed/State tax that I had to pay for using my credit card. Then they told me I can avoid paying Fed/State tax by paying cash in store. I tried to switch carriers and I couldn't because there is a block on transfer by Sprint for an outstanding debt. I contacted Sprint and they said even though I don't owe anything. It's their practice to not release a phone for one year. I own the phone outright but they won't let me transfer to another carrier for one year. Overland Park Kansas
Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 06 2017
NetSpend, NetSpend prepaid Withholding my tax refund, charging money from my card to send my card and have never received a card Austin TX Please Reach Out Author: Clyde, Texas Liars: NetSpend Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
arriba tax services llc scam fraud alert , tax scam, arriba tax services llc fraud Cincinnati, OH Nationwide Author: covina, California Taxidermy: arriba tax services llc scam fraud alert Nationwide

Mar 05 2017
Ready debit by MetaBank Ready debit, ready debit gold card,affiliated with metabank and bancorp Bank Restricted debit card with tax refund deposited. Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Homestead, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Ready debit by MetaBank Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
United advisers group UAG I paid the company for a long time on my student loans then one day my student loan contacted me stating that it was going into delinquency. I called the company several times they would not call me just would go to voice mail I would e-mail them letting them know I did not want to take money out of my account . They are very sckethy they claim to be a really company but I do not telepathy them I do not know how to get out of contract even though mine should be up now since I won't pay it because I do not trust them they just took all my tax refund !! Irvine California California Author: Imperial, Missouri Loans: United advisers group Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Mar 02 2017
Santa Barbara Tax Products group sbtpg Hijacks IRS Refund La Jolla California Author: Chelsea, Maine Internal Revenue Service: Santa Barbara Tax Products group La Jolla, California

Mar 02 2017
Cuban cigar online This company knowing sold me very expensive fake cuban cigars Montreal, Canada Internet Author: New York, New York Tobacco Companies: Cuban cigar online Internet

Mar 02 2017
THE CRACK DOCTOR Waterproofing Group and owner Mr. Michael Theriault Michael Theriault Owner of: THE CRACK DOCTOR Waterproofing Group Ottawa Ontario Canada Mr. Michael Theriault and THE CRACK DOCTOR of Ottawa Ontario Canada ows me and many other workers, contractors and suppliers a great deal of money. Ottawa Ontario Canada Ontario Author: Ottawa Ontario, Home Improvements: THE CRACK DOCTOR Waterproofing Group and owner Mr. Michael Theriault Ottawa, Ontario

Mar 01 2017
Wall & Associates, Inc. This Company did not HELP me with my problem; I was ripped off of a lot of money for a fixed income senior. I contacted IRS and took care of the problem myself, their incompetence caused my Soc. Sec check was levied go figure a tAX Kingsport Tennessee Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Wall & Associates, Inc. Kingsport, Tennessee

Mar 01 2017
ATBS Atbs tax services, American trucking business services This company is a fraud, they charge you extra money after you pay during the year Lakewood Colorado Author: Converse, Texas Small Business Services: ATBS Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 28 2017
Satin Youth Cream Ney BeautyAllureFacial Multiple charges for product not delivered canada canada Author: Easley, South Carolina Skin Care: Satin Youth Cream Internet