Your Search | tax masters

Aug 27 2015
Law Office Levin Margolin Lionel Levin, Elyse Margolin Law office of levin margolin, masters of divorce money grabs, not respected by Judges, don't know the law, dishonest, over billing Beverly Hills California Author: California Lawyers: Law Office Levin Margolin Beverly Hills , California

Aug 27 2015
Tax Tiger & Five Stone Tax Scammed! Lied! Corrupt! Stole Money! Nationwide Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Income tax: Tax Tiger Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
Instinct (Caleb Simms) I was promised I would make what I sell or $500 a week, whatever is more. I have the paper in writing. this was about a year ago, I believe in August. I kept asking for him to do my tax forms and after the third time and a week of work he admitted I was running my own business and wasn't employed by instinct. I made $42 for the week. I was asked to walk into businesses, where it's I legal to do and didn't even make up half a week's gas money. It's a complete scam and I hope they all get jailed for what they are doing. centennial Colorado Author: Cedar falls, Iowa Employers: Instinct (Caleb Simms) centennial , Colorado

Aug 24 2015
United Tax Shield tax help scam; Pasadena California
Author: McKinney, Texas Income tax: United Tax Shield Pasadena, California

Aug 24 2015
Authority Tax Service Sergio Mendez EA I employed them to help with an IRS issue, they did NOTHING! Los Angeles California Author: Merrillville, Indiana Tax Services: Authority Tax Service Los Angeles, California

Aug 23 2015
Shedload Theatre Shedload, Shedloads, Matthew Barnes fraud, tax evasion, non-payment of bills, harassment, ignoring invoices, tax fraud Cambridge Internet
Author: Cambridge, Alabama Theaters: Shedload Theatre Internet

Aug 22 2015
Joanne genovese Dba genovese transport and cartage GENCO LLC, solutions 08 Con artist , thief , tax cheat Albany New York Author: Clifton park, New York Adoption Agencies: Joanne genovese Dba genovese transport and cartage Albany, New York

Aug 18 2015
07:42 PM misleading statements such as no additional fee except for giv tax and port fee..this is not true internet Author: Staten Island, New York Cruises:

Aug 18 2015
Real Marketing Masters RMM Got SCAMMED Out Of Over $800 STAY AWAY! Internet Author: Missouri Home Based Business: Real Marketing Masters Internet

Aug 18 2015
Regional Florida Lighting Owned/Operated by Pam ela Kerstin Bergendal Geldart , aka: J.S. Geldart CPA / Tax and Accounting, Industrial Lighting Solutions, Art Agency, Barrette Outdoor Fence, LED RetroFit, Geldart Tax and Accounting Services, Medical and/or Dental Supplies Wholesaler, Banking Services Daytona Beach Florida
Pam Geldart 103HR Real Estate Appraisal (8th fictitious vocation in 5 years) Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts ORGANIZED CRIME: Regional Florida Lighting owned/operated by Pam ela Kerstin Bergendal Geldart Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2015
immediate Disbursement Division I recieve a letter stating i won3,062814,00 dollars and i sign it andthey said i would had to mail $20:00 dollar bac with the application so i will recieve my money and it tax free and it was clear commack rd New York Author: NATCHEZ, Mississippi Accounting: immediate Disbursement Division commack rd, New York

Aug 14 2015
Authority Tax Services They took my money and rendered no services. I paid them $5600 for tax resolution. Refuse to refund money paid. Irvine California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Authority Tax Services Irvine, California

Aug 14 2015
STRATEGIC TAX ADVISORS, INC. (STA): Ripoff Report Verified Business REVIEW, commitment to customer satisfaction: Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program -- a program that benefits the consumer, which helps to increase consumer satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. STA defined strategies capable of producing exceptional results withstand scrutiny by the IRS. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with STA. They wont do your tax return but they are a trusted source for essential tax planning. STRATEGIC TAX ADVISORS, A Ripoff Report Verified Business. Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: STRATEGIC TAX ADVISORS, INC. (STA): Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business REVIEW, commitment to customer satisfaction: Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 05 2015
Fine Beauty Cosmetics I was told I had a year to return items that cost me $3000.00plus tax. A couple of days after when I got home something was missing I called. The man who told me this said I was returning everything he said return it which I did. The package was refused and returned to me. It is here still packed and I am out over $3000.00. The Paris Hotel in Las Vegas LasVegas Nevada Author: Chandler, Arizona Sales People: Fine Bee Internet,

Aug 03 2015
Jeremy Wayne Edwards 592-12-2279 Jeremy Edwards Waiter from Joes Crab SHACK Mortgage Tax and Eviction Fraud ORLANDO Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Expert Witnesses: Jeremy Wayne Edwards 592-12-2279 ORLANDO, Florida

Aug 02 2015
Wealth Masters International. Karl Bassey. Jeremy Miner This Company offered big profits for a payment total of over $30,000.00. Internet Author: Encounter Bay., Computer Marketing Companies: Wealth Masters International Internet

Aug 01 2015
03:10 PM /prepaid debit card Metabank Locked my account 3days after my refund posted.(6/17/2015 Internet Author: Rodeo, California Income tax: /prepaid debit card Metabank Internet

Aug 01 2015
Andy Yang Tax Service Andy Yang PhD Dr. Andy Yang tax fraud, business fraud, malicious business intent, con artist, selling fictitious business sacramento California Author: sacramento, California Income Tax Service: Andy Yang Tax Service sacramento, California

Jul 31 2015
Walmart 3900 Dave Ward Drive 3 taxes on receipt tax 1 tax2 tax10 I have never seen this before Conway Arkansas Author: Conway, Arkansas Convenience Stores: Walmart Conway, Arkansas

Jul 31 2015
GEORGE GRAF, et al JOHN DOE Fraud Artist - Falsifies business/court records and operates a illegal business without a Tax ID number according to federal court records Farmingdale, New York Fraud Artist/Extortionist/ Employees falsifing business/Court Records Author: hicksville, New York Civil Rights Violators: GEORGE GRAF, et al Farmingdale, New York

Jul 30 2015
Book Vip .Com Tax Rip Off MIAMI Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Resorts: Book Vip MIAMI, Florida

Jul 29 2015
Tax Group Center Jennifer ShipiroJosh KahnJake ShulmanJessica Evans The text group center initially charged me on my credit card $6950 to settle my 2012 2013 federal estate taxes. After almost a year with no further contact from them I was called by Jessica Evans and told that they needed another $2500 to complete the transaction after work shortly I was contacted by Mr. Evans again and told that I would need another $1500. Calabasas California Author: Newhall, California Attorneys General: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jul 29 2015
Darrell Springer/Springer & Associates WHY YOU SHOULD NOT USE SPRINGER & ASSOCIATESFOR YOUR PERSONAL IR BUSINESS TAX NEEDS!!!! Brooklyn New York Author: Staten island, New York Financial Services: Darrell Springer/Springer & Associates Brooklyn, New York

Jul 28 2015
Colt Obrien Tax Officer Hanoi Vietnam New Information Author: Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Colt Obrien Hanoi, Other