Your Search | tax masters

Jun 28 2016
Up & Down Marketing Ltd OneTwoTrade These individuals are masters in the art of verbal hypnosis, convincing their victims to invest with them. Birkirkara MALTA Author: Boulari Mont-Dore, Alaska Investment Brokers: Up & Down Marketing Ltd Birkirkara,

Jun 27 2016
ufn United Florist Network stealing state tax taking commission on state tax Fishkill new york Author: summerville , South Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: ufn Fishkill,

Jun 25 2016
8888081723 CO: INTUIT INC/Turbo Tax Turbo tax/ Intuit/ Quick books Charged $99.25 2 months after doing my taxes Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Income Tax Service: 8888081723 CO: INTUIT INC/Turbo Tax Internet

Jun 23 2016
platinum tax defenders took 1800.00 dollars saying they could lower my tax debt. did nothing but set up a payment plan. simi valley california Author: jensen beach, Florida Income Tax Service: platinum tax defenders Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Property Tax Reduction Consultants Fraud Scam LIE jericho New York Author: New york, New York Tax Services: Property Tax Reduction Consultants jericho, New York

31, Report #1311998

Jun 17 2016
NationStar Tax Advisors Not sure of their AKA's with exception of the complaint submit by Tom on 5.25.16 Staff Courtney and Ray, after of payment of $200.00 did my back taxes for 2014. I paid them $1700.00 for reduction or settlement of past IRS debts for the amount of $9587.00. Instead the Federal Government placed on uncollectable account, lien and late fee and penalty continued to be accrued. Never got the letter from the IRS or NationStar Tax Advisors. They don't respond my phone calls. Now I am worse than before I hired them. They did nothing as promise in their false adverstisements. Jacksonville Florida Author: Fairview, New Jersey Income tax: NationStar Tax Advisors Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 16 2016
Eric Yankowit Advisory Tax Service Inc. Took my deposit and did little more. Fort Lauderdale, Florida Author: Boca Raton , Florida Lawyers: Eric Yankowit Fort Lauderdale,,

Jun 15 2016
Strategic Tax Lawyers, LLP mytaxattorney.com Strategic Tax Lawyers took our money and put us in worse shape Santa Monica California SAYING you did something does not mean you actually DID it. Author: Lancaster, California Tax Services: Strategic Tax Lawyers, LLP Santa Monica, California

Jun 14 2016
Dr.Fretta Dr. Fretta's Total Vein Care J.Fretta Dr.Joseph Fretta NJ Vein and Cosmetic Surgery Center Joseph Fretta,MD Owner or NJ Vein and Cosmetic Surgery Center, Director of Medispa in Shrewsbury, NJ AKA J.Fretta Tax Identification # 222466298 Obtained medical degree in Mexico is an Internal medicine doctor not a surgeon and is the furthest thing from board certified Office staff include Jessica, Tandiqua and LaToya all unlicensed and unprofessional. Works with Marguerite DeFonte owner of Medispa in Shrewsbury , West Orange,  Marlboro , Eatontown,  New Jersey
Motion to Disclose the Author's Identity Author: Marlboro, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Dr.Fretta Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Cenex Worldwide Ewealth Masters; Creative Web Professional Services; Grant Babylon E-Learning System; Gera Grant; Hydra Grant; Promised Corporate Grants. Phoenix Nationwide Author: Sun City, Arizona Financial Services: Cenex Worldwide Nationwide

Jun 12 2016
Dawn Scott CPA do not deal with dawn scott las vegas nevada nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Income tax: Dawn Scott CPA

Jun 12 2016
HR Block Emerald card placed cash on card as instructed by emerald card services at 7 11 location money was sent but not received HRBlock could not help me told me i should have went to a different merchant such as WalMart  Visalia Ca Author: Visalia , California Income Tax Service: HR Block Emerald card CA

Jun 10 2016
Dartmouth Financial This company is completely a fraud. I signed up and then decided I wanted to hold off for a few weeks and asked for my money back (500 that I gave as a down payment and another 250 that was taken from my account after I had asked for it not to be).Wwestminster Colorado Author: Orlando, Florida Income Tax Service: Dartmouth Financial Wwestminster, Colorado

Jun 10 2016
Excella card My problem is that when I call customer service I'm given no information about my tax refund I don't understand why they don't see anything pending.Nationwide Author: New York Bronx, New York Credit Card Fraud: Excella card Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
Officer David Threatened, ripped off, confused, violated Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Income Tax Service: Officer David Internet

Jun 07 2016
Ty Jackson Tyrone Jackson Fraud TAX guy. Takes your money and doesn't file your taxes! Also doesn't return calls nor texts once transactions are complete Los Angeles California Author: Los Angelea , California Income Tax Service: Ty Jackson Los Angeles , California

Jun 07 2016
authority tax service 7535 irvine center dr #200 irvine ca92618 ripped me off completely los angeles California Author: birmingham, Alabama Income tax: authority tax service los angeles, California

Jun 07 2016
EIN Filing Service Hill Group Investments represented as acquiring EIN IRS number, $247, i cancelled within 1 hour and never refunded Longview Texas Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Tax Services: EIN Filing Service Longview, Texas

Jun 04 2016
APR Tax & Cake Cafe Ardra Tippett FRAUD & SCAM ARTIST Decatur Georgia Author: Mableon, Georgia Tax Services: APR Tax & Cake Cafe Decatur, Georgia

May 31 2016
Urgent Tax Help Advance Tax HelpAAA Tax ReliefChuck ReynoldsChuck GuillenEric MatthewsMichael FiscusRex MadriagaMichael Wells DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! No OIC Obtained of any kind and money not returned! $2600.00 Sherman Oaks California DENIAL OF FALSE CLAIMS Author: Acworth, Georgia Tax Services: Urgent Tax Help Sherman Oaks, California

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 28 2016
Break Masters Don He ripped my moms Truck off.no mechanic lean. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Break Masters Nationwide

May 25 2016
Nationstar Tax Advisors aka Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions William Ray aka Bill Ray Scam Fraud Thief, William Ray, Bill Ray Orlando Nationwide
Author: North Matewan, West Virginia Customer: Nationstar Tax Advisors aka Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions Nationwide

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 22 2016
Intuit Turbotax Charge you for free tax return 2 months later Rochester, MN Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Income Tax Service: Intuit Turbotax Internet