Your Search | taxamize accounting

Oct 09 2015
authority tax services Los Angeles CA sent co.apoxamently 6500 dollars all they did is file extensions for 2yrs per IRS los Angeles California Author: NORTH ROYALTON, Ohio Accounting: Income Tax Service: authority tax services Internet

Oct 08 2015
Credit One Bank I been with credit one bank for about 2 years making my payment even pay more than the minimum one of $300.00 then that was never good enough  Las Vegas NV Want.. Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Accounting: Credit One Bank Las Vegas NV ,

Oct 07 2015
I need a I cleaned for them over 2 months ago they never paid me they got all my information, Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Accounting: I need a Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Accountants World Accounting Relief Payroll Relief Accounting Relief Junk Product Hauppauge New York Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Computer Software: Accountants World Hauppauge, New York

Oct 03 2015
revita eye None they send those cream revita eye with no permission Santa Barbara California
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Accounting: revita eye Santa Barbara , California

Oct 01 2015
Multiloansource I got robbed by this company. Internet Author: columbia, Missouri Accounting: Advertising / Deceptive: Multiloansource Internet

Oct 01 2015
American Car Center Tupelo Mississippi Rude Tupelo Mississippi Author: potts camp, Mississippi Accounting: American Car Center Tupelo Mississippi Tupelo, Mississippi

Sep 29 2015
Realization Advisors Michael KaymenRealization Advisors Michael Kaymen of Realization Advisors committed fraud, perjury and violated RICO statutes to cheat me out of my business Chicago Illinois Author: San Francisco, California Accounting: Realization Advisors Chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2015
David Stever David Smith Scam artist of the millenium Internet Author: La Mesa, California Accounting: David Stever Internet

Sep 28 2015
speedy cash angry & upset Nationwide Author: Harbor City, California Accounting: speedy cash Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Acceptance insurance Nationwide Author: cleveland, Ohio Accounting: Acceptance insurance Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Uber Partner Jim fraud Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Accounting: Uber Partner Jim Los Angeles, California

Sep 24 2015
American Express Serve Serve Collecting intrest on withheld money 1800 854 0559 nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Accounting: American Express Serve

Sep 23 2015
LCA Services While discussing bill with owner of company he told my wife she was ignorant if she didn't understand the print out sent to us, she told him she was not f******. ignorant because a quarter of the page was missing. he then stated well u must be ignorant it went down hill from there Savanah Georgia Author: Jesup , Georgia Accounting: LCA Services Savanah , Georgia

Sep 21 2015
Dawood Services LLC | 312-204-7372 | Omar Dawood| Dawwod Services LLC (((redacted))) Aurora, IL 60504 SCAMMER, CRIMINAL, STAY AWAY FROM DAWOOD AND HIS FRAUDULENT BUSINESSES Aurora Illinois
Author: Brooklyn, New York Accounting: Dawood Services LLC | 312-204-7372 Aurora, Illinois

Sep 20 2015
Seterus Mortgage Ocwen Mortgage Illegal Foreclosure Attempt, Fraudulent accounting, Harassment Beaverton Oregon Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Mortgage Companies: Seterus Mortgage Beaverton, Oregon

Sep 19 2015
hootsuit Internet Author: webster, New York Accounting: hootsuit Internet

Sep 17 2015
Taxamize Dion Shealey and Tressa Stanley i was a tax preparer prepared taxes they had use advertising they didnt pay me my money didn't give my clients they tablets they had use advertising didn't give me my trip they said i won to Bahamas didn't get it. won employee of the month the information they was giving use was false they file me with m giving them the okay. i still haven't got any of my money what is the steps I can take Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Taxamize Atlanta , Georgia

Sep 17 2015
Fast credit repair kept charging my debit card after my account was paid in full Fort Worth Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Accounting: Fast credit repair Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 14 2015
DSR & Assoc. David Rice Accountant David Rice has no professional credibility to speak nor any insurance to protect you chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Accounting: DSR & Assoc. chicago, Illinois

Sep 11 2015
Tony Grimes SPECTACULAR CREDIT REPAIR I'm sorry I didn't see the other reports before I gave Tony Grimes $2500 of my money only to be in worse shape financially and wasted 6 months chasing him down for answers. If his phone number isn't change do, he is out of the country or some such excuse why you don't hear from him. He never calls when he says, doesn't answer email and does nothing but disputed what's on your report over and over again. Don't waste your time, money, or entrust the ate of your credit to this guy. I've been waiting for my refund months, and after reading some of the other reposted about this guy, I've had to face the harsh reality that vibe been scammed. Don't let him make fool of you too! Detroit Michigan Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Accounting: Tony Grimes SPECTACULAR CREDIT REPAIR

Sep 08 2015
04:24 PM (818) 921-4922 this number called me and said I was approved for a loan  California Internet Author: Livonia , Louisiana Accounting: Internet

Sep 07 2015
cash advance loan I got a call today that said if I don't pay alone that somebody took out in my name that I was going to go and have a warrant issued for me I let them know that I do not have a loan and that I was not going to pay they told me then the sheriff's was comin they they threatened to issue a warrant for my arrest and the sheriff is coming to arrest me today California Internet Author: houston , Texas Accounting: cash advance loan Internet

Sep 03 2015
Automotive Scientific Lynn tried to tell me the computer I got was for my vehicle. Toyota mechanic said it was not right one. I sent it back asking for a full refund after that it has been 50 days and counting . I have filed a report with better business bureau. Has not refunded my money in 50 days after he recived the product back and if I call he pertends taht he can't understand why the accounting department hasn't done so rip off company. Rogersville Tennessee NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Rogersville, Tennessee

Aug 31 2015
romano's jewelers Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Book Stores: Accounting: romano's jewelers Nationwide