Your Search | taxamize accounting

Oct 20 2016
Crst expedited Crsp Drove me in to bankruptcy, lost of home Cedar rapids Iowa Author: Waldo, Florida Accounting: Crst expedited Cedar rapids, Iowa

Oct 18 2016
Global cash card I received a card through my employer. I go to pay bills online line, and all my funds are missing at least 600$!! I filled a dispute and the denied it. telling me to write a letter because there's not a real person to speak to! ! so now this process with back and forth paper mail can take weeks and I still might not get it back!! This is so frustrating and is making me depressed because how do I pay my bills! !! THANKS GLOBAL CASH. Myrtle Beach Nationwide Dispute Response Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Accounting: Global cash card Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Feinberg group Ripoff jerks Florida Internet Author: California Accounting: Feinberg group Internet

Oct 14 2016
D&D Transportation Services Inc Calvin and Darlene Kuntz, Jennifer Kuntz Not competent to administer a 401k check or tell the truth Gooding Idaho Author: Butte, Montana Accounting: D&D Transportation Services Inc Gooding, Idaho

Oct 12 2016
US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Lack of RESOLUTION. Over 7 months time they've done NOTHING. Receiving FINAL NOTICE reports when I've been trying to get them to add my insurance information to my Account. DALLAS Nationwide TX
Author: Allen, Texas Accounting: US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Kash Chandani & Company CPA Took advantage of a serious situation with the IRS promising to act as liasion and stop their stalking. He charged a very large amount of money (that could have been used to pay the IRS) and did nothing. Everything he said was untrue and then tried to put it back on us. He is a former IRS agent, in the end he had no communication with them that helped in anyway. Westlake Village California
Author: Westlake Village, California Accounting: Kash Chandani & Company CPA Westlake Village, California

Oct 05 2016
Speedy cash-Jason No money, more broke. I thought I was smart Nationwide Author: Anchorage, Alaska Accounting: Speedy cash-Jason

Sep 29 2016
Apollo Marketing Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. over 50,000 satisfied subscribers. Apollo Marketing Inc. has been established as a magazine fulfillment center since 2014. Apollo Marketing, a family owned and operated company dedicated to getting major publisher's magazines out to the consumer.  Apollo Marketing offers independent contractors outstanding customer service for the subscribers, order processing and accounting.  Apollo Marketing Inc. requires all independent contractors to do extensive interviews, background checks and drug screening for all sales agents. Apollo Marketing Inc. maintains a Roster of active sales agents on our website to empower you the consumer with the knowledge of who is at your door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Lincoln , Illinois

Sep 28 2016
Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Interstate Capital, unlike its competitors, is more than just a factoring company. When the folks at Interstate Capital say they help their clients along the road to financial success, they mean it. Partnering with business owners start with getting them paid upfront on their invoices, Interstate Capital work on maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Interstate Capital Corp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Interstate Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response to this report and other comments Author: Columbia, South Carolina Accounting: Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Interstate Capital Corporation saves you time and money by speeding up your cash flow, increasing your profitability, and growing your business. Interstate Capital’s group of companies employs more than 100 dedicated professionals and has successfully funded over 8,000 motor carriers, freight brokers, manufacturers, staffing services, oilfield service, and other service businesses since its fou Internet

Sep 21 2016
Wise & Associates, LLC Formerly: Wise and Scott LLC Formerly: Wise, Reynolds, and Scott, LLCFormer address: 2333 Grissom St. Louis, MO 63146 Did not complete work that was paid for. Lied about his status as an attorney. St. Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Accounting: Wise & Associates, LLC St. Louis , Missouri

Sep 13 2016
rushcard prepaid cards Meta bank corp i filed a dispute on my account on 3/30/2016 for 1,154 dollar rushcard have not put in no effort to retrieve my money only to tell me i was denied and rushcard lied about how they investigation was they was lying on me i send them police reports and everything they was rude hanging up on my face they allow my money to be taking out my account rushcard customer service is rude very rude i just want my money back from rushcard i been waiting for 4 months now Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee Accounting: rushcard prepaid cards Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group This scammer scammed me into corp funds with $900 upfront fees and didnt deliver his promises. he has avoided my emails and calls. I started this in Sep 2013 Irvine CA Author: Hacienda Heights, California Accounting: Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group Internet

Sep 12 2016
Peninsula Accounting Services Dave Haase Susan Haase accounting service South San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Accounting: Peninsula Accounting Services South San Francisco, California

Sep 08 2016
first cash advance (Chicago ) Internet Author: edmond , Oklahoma Accounting: first cash advance (Chicago ) Internet

Sep 06 2016
Noll Collection Service NCS Harrassment Sioux City Iowa Not.... Author: Hartford, South Dakota Accounting: Noll Collection Service Sioux City , Iowa

Sep 02 2016
Readydebit Rip off take your money closes your account Internet AccountNow Author: West portsmouth, Ohio Accounting: Readydebit Internet

Sep 02 2016
Cash Advance Network Scammers beware!! Nationwide Author: Newberg, Oregon Accounting: Loans: Cash Advance Network Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Chase bank Jp morgen banks Imbasoling my money right from account . It's not the first time this has happened but this tome I can proove it . Help New York New York
Please, Please Send A Copy of this Report To The FBI! Do It TODAY!!! Author: Pontiac, Michigan Accounting: Chase bank New York , New York

Aug 30 2016

Aug 28 2016
Consolidated Community Management CCM Peggy Talerico CCM Consolidated Community Management Peggy Talerico Operations Manager is Rude unprofessional and curses on phone with obnoxious behavior. I called to report to there management that one of there staff Christian that runs one of there locations is treating people in a racists discriminating way and that i had written proof and patters that are verifiable records how Christian discriminates to Black people and other minorities by giving white people special privileges and deny Blacks.. A property manager should not apply the rules to blacks and allow Whites to not abide by the property rules. This case will be sent to Department of Business Profession regulations due to Peggy Talerico crazy behavior of not taking the written complaint to investigate since she yelled cursed and hung up. Tamarac Florida
Author: , Florida Accounting: Consolidated Community Management CCM Tamarac,

Aug 28 2016
ledgersync, ledgersync, ledger sync internet Author: Dallas, Texas Accounting: ledgersync Internet

Aug 27 2016
Remittance group Angel fisher Unknown Utah Author: Mesa, Arizona Accounting: Remittance group Unknown, Utah

Aug 26 2016
WEX Fleet Universal 83.88 APR or 6.99 Monthly Periodic Rate on current and future invoice Carol Stream, IL or Portland, ME IL or ME Author: Cumming, Georgia Accounting: WEX Fleet Universal Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Shelby Residential Vocational Services SRVS AFTER 11 years, NO Raise, Same Pay. Disable gets Same Pay as us Workers, I' m Going POSTAL on them WHITE folks and Managers Memphis Tennessee Author: Tennessee Accounting: Shelby Residential Vocational Services Memphis, Tennessee