TCA FULFILLMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tca fulfillment
There may be more specific results for "tca fulfillment"
For more specific results for "tca fulfillment"
Showing 26-50 of 1,885 Found Reports For more specific results for "tca fulfillment"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 09 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Premier Series UCA This company worked in collusion with Nick their online agent on Dec 7, 2016 to commit fraud in misrepresenting full coverage insurance for my wife. Agent Nick said he would save us money by enrolling us into an 80/20 plan with Premier Series for $403.00 per month.. Nick finalized my wife's application and unknown to her or me he enrolled her into 4 seperate companies that don't cover anything. We never discovered this nightmare until she went to the hospital on 9-3-17 and I called them to ask how much they would be paying the hospital. They told me they would pay $200 per day toward the hospital room for each days she was there. And they will pay nothing else. The peliminary bill as of 9-9-16 is $48,000.00 addison Texas Seconds To Disaster Author: Greenbrier, Tennessee Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America addison, Texas

Sep 08 2017
A Plus Fulfillment Ordered trial offer of Cellogic and company is billing my credit card $132.90 and $ 102.94 for shipment not ordered Chatsworrth California Author: Enfield, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: A Plus Fulfillment Chatsworrth, California

Sep 07 2017
Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan / Freedom Series / Freedom Life Lies Lies Lies!!!! Yes this is a PPO network insurance. Yes this is covered under the ACA. New York New York Please call us so we can help. Author: Michigan Health Insurance: Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan New York, New York

Sep 07 2017
fulfillment warehouse This company probably owned byTrump fake liars cant get money back the parts they sent are wrong part # on box dont even match receipt illinois illinois Author: newman, California Auto Parts: fulfillment warehouse Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
certified fulfillment send me a product I didnt sign up for tampa florida Internet Author: Barling, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: certified fulfillment Internet

Sep 04 2017
Assure fulfillment I emailed them to cancel and they charged me me $87.00 for this month and I never received another thing Orange California Author: Toledo, Ohio Skin Care: Assure fulfillment Orange, California

Aug 30 2017
Ellys world I purchase a hair straightener I never received the would send u a email that it says --We will notify you when it has been sent. Note: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery! We are doing our best to make the fulfillment as fast as possible and to deliver your item to you as soon as possible. Internet
Author: East palo alto, California Credit Card Fraud: Ellys world Internet

Aug 28 2017
US STANDARD PRODUCTS Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business REVIEW commitment to customer satisfaction: US STANDARD PRODUCTS dedicated to total client fulfillment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. USSP’s experts go above & beyond client’s expectations in pursuit of excellence in every aspect of business. US STANDARD PRODUCTS developed strategies, techniques that produce exceptional results even in most difficult markets. US Standard Products proficient in areas of workplace safety, minimizing equipment downtime, & many other areas of business acumen, all performed with spotless track record of client gratification, propelling US Standard Products to forefront of industry. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with USSP. A trusted source and skilled advisor for purchasing agents and line managers. US Standard Products a Ripoff Report Verified™ Safe Business Service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Products: US Standard Products TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Throughout a broad cross-section of industries, U.S. Standard Products is on a mission: to provide American industry with highest quality products available & to give back to people that most deserve it by supporting those less fortunate individuals & families with financial and personal commitment so richly deserved. Englewood, New Jersey

Aug 26 2017
Supplement Fulfillment unknown Fulfillment sent two bottles of something we did not order. San Diego California Author: SPOKANE, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Supplement Fulfillment San Diego , California

Aug 25 2017
Magazine Fulfillment Services, Inc. MFS, Inc. Sending magazines I have not ordered Phoenix Arizona Author: Oakland, California Media: Magazine Fulfillment Services, Inc. Phoenix , Arizona

Aug 24 2017
certified fulfillment 2 18 e bears ave #381 tampa fl 33613 offers samples and if you respond you will get your order and then your credit card is charged 77.21 for something you didn't order or sign up for. very deceitful advertising on the companies part tampa florida 33613 Florida Author: marlborough, Massachusetts Alternative Health: certified fulfillment tampa, Florida

Aug 23 2017
Jay L. Hinrichs / Jadee TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ripoff Report Verified...dedicated to customer satisfaction. Jay L. Hinrichs dedicates his business to total client fulfillment.  Commits to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Jadee's experts will go above and beyond client’s expectations in pursuit of excellence in every aspect of real estate business. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Jay L. Hinrichs and his offices nationwide.  Jay L. Hinrichs is adept at assisting entrepreneurs nationwide. Jay's businesses, ethics and service he applies to business are more than just what he does, it is a part of who he is.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Jadee - Jay L. Hinrichs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Jay L. Hinrichs developed strategies, techniques that produce exceptional results even in most difficult real estate markets. Investments currently in Illinois, South Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, California, Oregon and Washington. Jadee owner Jay L. Hinrichs skilled advisor for small to medium-sized investors, which implements practical solutions with thoughtful integrity. Lake Oswego, Oregon

Aug 23 2017
Encore UCA United Caring Aasociates, CHUBB, Agelity This health insurance supplement is a scam. I called six doctors listed on their site, and not only did they not accept this insurance, they didn't know what I was talking about. This is not ACA compatible, but they didn't tell me that until I paid and signed up. syosset New York Please call us so we can help. Author: Los Angeles, California Supplemental Health Programs: Encore UCA syosset, New York

Aug 22 2017
Ticket Fulfillment Services I purchased 2 tickets to a beach boys concert in ocean city md on February 16, 2017 for August 23, 2017. I thought I was ordering from Ticketmaster, but must have been redirected. . Internet
Author: Collegeville, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: Ticket Fulfillment Services Internet

Aug 22 2017
Certified Fulfillment Responded to Free Sample ad, Paid Free Shipping, billed 2 times for $77.21 Tampa Florida BBB certified or approved LOL Author: Bronx, New York Drug Dealers: Certified Fulfillment Tampa, Florida

Aug 15 2017
simple Fulfillment Luxury fulfillment Simply Green Coffee simply garcinia i went online and attempted to order a product Simply garcinia after putting in my information I was sent to a next step which offered me another product Simply green coffee I did not want the Simply green coffee but there was not a go back button or anything I noticed on the bottom was a transparent marker that sai decline.. San diego California Author: suitland, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: simple Fulfillment San diego, California

Aug 10 2017
Derma Genetix It's a total Rip Off! Fulfillment in St Petersburg, FL Internet Author: Georgia Skin Care: Derma Genetix Internet

Aug 07 2017
Fulfillment Center Body by Design Garcinia ripoff San Diego California Author: Stanford, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment Center San Diego, California

Aug 05 2017
Jody's Secret Jody's SecretORDER #18851Thank you for your purchase!Hi Meloney, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. Note: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery! We are doing our best to make the fulfillment as fast a Jody's Secret ORDER #18851 Thank you for your purchase! Hi Meloney, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. Note: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery! We are doing our best to make the fulfillment as fast as possible and to deliver your item to you as soon as possible. Internet
Author: Elkins, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 04 2017
Luxurious Skin, Luxurious eyes, Dynamic Caralluma, Fabulous Fors A to return two sets of the product and ask for an RMA on the products I haven't even received yet but was billed. They are only allowing the return of one set, the one I haven't receive yet and that set must be returned in 10 days. When I asked to cancel the person on the phone asked me if I'd like to continue for 50% discount, when I said no he asked if I would for 75%. I still cancelled. Fulfillment center: San Diego Internet Author: hayward, California Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Aug 04 2017
Rapid Fulfillment Inc. Can't get ahold of them to return product that doesn't work! Jackson Wyoming Author: Tucson, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: Rapid Fulfillment Inc. Jackson, Wyoming

Aug 03 2017
Consortium Group LLC I ordered a sample they were offering and they won't stop sending (Clair skin).. They only have a fulfillment center one the envelope and Consortium Group on the letter head. There is no way to get ahold of them! Akron Ohio
Author: Medford, Oregon Work Place Bullies: Consortium Group LLC , Ohio

Aug 02 2017
Ticket Fulfillment Services Ticket Sales Scam Chicago Illinois Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Fulfillment Services Internet

Jul 31 2017
Perfect Nutra Solutions Rapid Fulfillment Inc.\\ Ordered a Free Bottle of so-called brain suplement . was charged for reg order Mooresville North Carolina Author: Valley Grande, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Perfect Nutra Solutions ,

Jul 26 2017
fulfillment Center This company is sending products which I have not ordered and billing my credigt card account. San Diego California Author: Alabama Home HealthCare: fulfillment Center San Diego, California