Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: tcf bank
There may be more reports for "tcf bank"
For more results perform a general search for "tcf bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 30 2017
First electronic bank I never heard about this bank , but one day i got one bill from them which says i have to pay there 1600 $ . I call them to let them know that was not me who open this account but they keep effecting my credit score . I read lot of same complaints about this bank many people face same problem i think this just a one fraud bank which is making many with fraud all innocent people Salt lake Salt lake Sounds like ID theft Author: Pinole , California Banks: First electronic bank

Jan 30 2017
r Allied Digital Allied Security asked for $700 to protect my computer from hacking! I understand that there are over 1 billion bank accounts that have been Hacked (broken into identity theft)! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Northridge, California Computer Fraud: r Allied Digital Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jan 30 2017
Bank of America Better Balance credit card Bank of America not honoring rewards program Charlotte Nationwide Author: acworth, Georgia Banks: Bank of America Better Balance credit card Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Budget Avid Rental Extortion and deceptive charges to my bank account Colmar Pennsylvania Author: Chalfont, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Avid Rental Colmar, Pennsylvania

Jan 30 2017
Stenger and Stenger Garnishes my bank account when they feel I'm not paying much even though I pay agreed amount every month. Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Banks: Stenger and Stenger Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jan 29 2017
Perfect Nutra Solutions, BRAIN STRENGTH Ripped off by free sample, followed up by unapproved bank withdrawels Pendleton IN Author: Arcata, California Medical Supplies: Perfect Nutra Solutions Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
M&T Bank This bank took my banking on for the wrong reasons and then closed my account by discrimination Allentown Pennsylvania M&T Bank Author: Macungie, Pennsylvania Banks: M&T Bank Allentown, Pennsylvania

Jan 28 2017
Nugenix They offered a free trial offer of a supplement I just had to pay shipping, a few days latter I seen a charge on my bank card for $74 for the next shipment. I never seen anything showing I had to cancel or anything.  On line Internet Author: Benton, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Nugenix Internet

Jan 27 2017
E-Cigs Pro Vapor E-Cigs Original Survey Scam Fraudlent Bank Charges Did survey got REWARDED with a $4.95 e cig, then 15 days later billed $99.95 for a MEMBERSHIP ST> LOUIS Internet Author: Gallina, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: E-Cigs Pro Vapor E-Cigs Original Survey Scam Fraudlent Bank Charges Internet

Jan 27 2017
cardmember service Yes I angela Jones has been talking online to Mr. Francis Joseph Divis and he was telling me about helping me get a grant to help pay my bills, and that he was going to send me a check and all i had to do was take the delivery money out and send the rest back to his boss in west africa. I receive the checks and went to cash them and my bank stated that it was a scam check. p.o. box 6327 fargo, ND 58125-6327 Internet Author: blanch, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: cardmember service Internet

Jan 26 2017
Walmart Money Card/Green Dot Bank Transaction Resolution Getting the runaround on fraudulent transaction, funds still not back in account Nationwide File a complaint with the CFPB Author: Fenton, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card/Green Dot Bank Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
02p fulfillment O2P vapor cigeratte CHARGEDY BANK CARD FOR $39,95 for a free sample was suppose to at shipping $4'95 drained my account.o got over draft now S LC UT 84104 Author: Elverson, Pennsylvania Liars: 02p fulfillment Nationwide

88, Report #1352053

Jan 25 2017
Yr beauty I too was a victim of fraud for sending for trial offer of pure radiance on facebook. I paid $9.99 for shipping and just received from my bank a charge for $84.95 and $81 37.I did not recieve any invoice just a trial size of the product!This is unbeliev This is a rip off . Being charged over $160.00 after paying $9.99 for a trial offer. Facebook Internet Author: Eureka Springs, Arkansas Attorney Generals: Yr beauty Internet

89, Report #1352039

Jan 25 2017
HD360x , hd360x.com, Precision lighting Lumitak Cell Phone Products were ordered online from HD360x website ,Promoted on Facebook, and paid for via Credit Card through their forms on their website, all from their website. My money however was tranferred by my Bank to PowerContact.biz which has dubious company detail, but seems to be in London, run by a person named Chumlin Hwang. HD360x say they have no record of me having ordered from them. I have been contacted by other Australians who have order from the same company and never received goods, nor any Customer Service not known, California and London UK Facebook advertisement leading to own we
Author: Maryborough, Cameras & Video: HD360x Internet

90, Report #1352027

Jan 25 2017
OptimalHealth Garcinea cambogia Full rip off product does not work made me so sick Ordered free trial 10 days later took 99!and 59 bucks out of bank account without authorization Cancilled program and no refund given Tampa Florida Internet Author: Marion, New York Weightloss Programs: OptimalHealth Internet

91, Report #1352003

Jan 25 2017
Wells Fargo Financial National Bank For many months this bank intentionally caused my payment to be late to incur late fees and other charges until I was behind. then they sent me a letter to pay the loan off or face other charges. Des Moines Iowa The definition of Insanity Author: franklin, Georgia Loan Modification: Wells Fargo Financial Institution Nationwide

92, Report #1351996

Jan 25 2017
Chase Bank ATM and Foreign Exchange Rip off US$ to Argentine Peso - Foreign Exchange and ATM in Argentina Nationwide Chase Accepts Responsibility Author: Sarasota, Florida Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

93, Report #1351954

Jan 25 2017
Unstoppable Vison High Class Universe This is a real High Class Universe of frauds!! I too ordered a Worlds Cutest Dog Coin Bank on Dec. 9,2016 for a gift. I was charged $21.99. Internet Author: Lakeview, Oregon Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vison Internet

94, Report #1208252

Jan 25 2017
Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc Certified Diamonds and Gemstones Inc Steve Adam Waldman Veronica Lee Waldman This Company Stole From Me More than $300,000+ ! , they got me into rough diamond investment and all they ever provided to me is Fake certificates, Fake Bank documents, Fake Photos of diamonds, Non stop lies and they dragged me for two years telling me nothing but stories and when asked to get my money back, they just ignore my request and Refuse to pay back my money as they state on the invoice that they have 0 Refund Policy, 169 E Flagler St Suite 1025, Miami ,FL 33131 Florida
Fraud By Certified Diamonds & Gemstones, Inc. Author: miami, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc miami, Florida

95, Report #1351906

Jan 25 2017
HIGH CLASS UNIVERSE DID NOT RECEIVE THE BANK I ORDERED, ORDER #28403. THEY DID NOT REPLY TO MY E-MAIL. Atlanta Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Corrupt Companies: HIGH CLASS UNIVERSE Internet

Jan 25 2017
Brillant Never received invoice or return address on package. Had to call bank to get phone number which is disconnected. Been charged multiple times since Dec. 4 to be exact one while I was on hold with my bank. Naturalvisa, biohealth,Bhe Brillantley California Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Infomercial Rip-offs: Brillant Internet

Jan 24 2017
central bank of nigeria miss anita ogah i have funds in nigeria, need my account info for me too get it nigeria Nationwide Author: PULASKI, Virginia Banks: central bank of nigeria Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Expedia Stole money from my bank account twice Internet Author: Newport Beach, California Travel Services: Expedia Internet

Jan 24 2017
high class universe world's cutest dog coin bank Internet Author: Normal, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: high class universe Internet

Comenity Bank Fraud steal credit fraudulent ruining credit Columbus Ohio
Common Sense... Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Credit Reporting Agencies: Comenity Bank Oklahoma city, Oklahoma