Your Search | td bank

Apr 17 2014
Santander Bank reneged on advertised offer Nationwide Author: Englewood, New Jersey Banks: Santander Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Citizens Bank Excessive overdraft!!! Total rip off!! Nationwide Author: Bartonsville, Pennsylvania Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Took money out of my bank account for payment and did not post it to my account for over a month while charging me late fees. Norcross, GA Internet Author: Ludlow, Massachusetts Credit Services: Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Internet

Apr 17 2014
Amazon.com Stay away from Amazon.com! They have atrocious outsourced customer service! I cancelled an order, which they verified as cancelled, however, the charge immediately appeared as pending on my bankcard! They said it would disappear! Ha! It is now a permanent posted charge and they continue to say it's just an authorization and it will disappear! Uh no, it's been charged, it has a posting ID #! The bank verifies it is a charge! However, they refuse to refund any money and no goods are being shipped as the order was cancelled! Terrible, stay far far away! Seattle Washington Author: Kerrville, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
Citi Bank World Bank master card After signing up for a WORLD BANK MASTER CARD from CITI BANK. I never received the $50 off my purchase and the companie(s) never sent me a bill for my credit card for over three months. After my account was turned over too a collection agency. The first letter and first phone call was from the collection agency. I was then sent my first bill for 133% of my purchase. This was reported on my credit history. I am currently being threated witn a law suit and even more reporting on my credit history. Nationwide  Author: Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Citi Bank Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Bank of America Risk Closure Unit Account closed. All Monies held for review No explanation given. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Banks: Bank of America Chicago, Illinois

Apr 16 2014
premiere cancun vacations Bank is C C vacations Benito Juarez package does not match phone offer. low season offerred any time except Dec. to April on phone but mailed literature says no june and is broken down into days of certain months.which in the literature is specified you can come in June. They say can't come June due to mexican holidays. the off season months are specified uring the mon internet Author: Benton, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: premiere cancun vacations Internet

Apr 16 2014
PNC Bank Horrible customer service, took hundreds in fees from their own mistakes pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Banks: PNC Bank pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 16 2014
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. ATERS001 Sears National Bank RIPOFF Houston Texas Author: OKC, Oklahoma ORGANIZED CRIME: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Houston , Texas

Apr 16 2014
Credit One Bank Credit One Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Irving, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 15 2014
GE Capital Bank. Denny,Marshal Greene, Eric Foster Cash advance america Ge capital bank and cash advance america will not stop calling and Harrassing me. orlando Florida Author: Pennsylvania Cash Services: GE Capital Bank. Denny,Marshal Greene, Eric Foster orlando, Florida

Apr 15 2014
begoldinvest not sure if its a rip off or not.....looks to be same as begoldrentals sent me a rental agreement to be signed. I sent it back with my name and phone #'s, they replyed that they are waiting for payment via bank transfer brookwood surrey - Gu24 OER Other Author: Statesville , North Carolina Lodging: begoldinvest brookwood surrey - Gu24 OER, Other

Apr 15 2014
scoresense freecreditscore.com charged my bank acct for $29.95 THREE TIMES!! NEVER oRDERED OR VERIFIED THIS!! lima Internet
Author: lima, Ohio Computer Fraud: Consumer Services: scoresense Internet

Apr 14 2014
JP Morgan Chase Bank Chase Bank Liquid Account SCAM Lied about what type of non checking account this is and it's uses. Nationwide Author: Norcross, Georgia Banks: JP Morgan Chase Bank Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
USAA This bank will hold your deposits for a week!! San Antonio, Texas Author: Puyallup, Washington Banks: USAA San Antonio, Texas

Apr 14 2014
AUSTIN BANK PALESTINE,TEXAS First State Bank Of FrankstonAtty Daniel Dean Palestine, Texas UNWARRANTED DEFAULT JUDGMENT, LYING, CHEATING, STEALING, WRONGFUL CHARGES ON ACCOUNT Palestine Texas Author: Burleson, Texas Banks: AUSTIN BANK PALESTINE,TEXAS Palestine, Texas

Apr 14 2014
Walled Lake Credit Bureau Wholly owned subsidiary of Urban Lending Solutions, Pittsburgh PA andBroomfield CO Both companies acting as Office of the CEO and President Bank of America. Dual tracking. Pretending to work toward modification while preparing for foreclosure. Broomfield Colordo Author: Apalachicola, Florida Loan Modification: Walled Lake Credit Bureau Broomfield, Colorado

Apr 13 2014
Natural Garcinia Cambogia took money out of my bank account for an item I don't want and didn't get Lutz Florida Author: Niagara, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Natural Garcinia Cambogia Select State/Province

Apr 12 2014
Graceland Rentals LLC I had it set up for them to get payment from bank monthly. In December or January of last yr the payment was not taken out. I called them and was told that their files had been wiped out by their bank. I had emailed them. I wanted to know how many payments I had left and I was told I had 12 more, I knew that was wrong but I got stuck with that. i have been paying them. I went on to email paymenttoday when this site came up under their company. RED FALGS went off. the building should have been paid off by now. I also put down $250.00 when I purchased it. I also saw no down payment, just before I saw this site. Memphis Tennessee Author: Dahlonega, Georgia Questionable Activities: Graceland Rentals LLC Memphis, Tennessee

Apr 12 2014
Ge capiatal money bank kevin John this gut called me with all my info and requested me to get a money pak which was a red flag. orlando city fl 11437 florida Author: Azusa, California Banks: Ge capiatal money bank orlando city fl 11437, Select State/Province

Apr 12 2014
Wells Fargo Our records indicate $41.93 was a payment to Creditcorp of VAVACC that was processed electronically. In order to obtain the merchants contact information, the processing bank, Wells Fargo Bank NA (Mi Minneapolis, Minnesota
Author: Staunton, Virginia Questionable Activities: Wells Fargo Minneapolis, Minnesota

Apr 12 2014
BANK OF AMERICA BANK OF THE LOAN SHARKS Bank of America is doing away with florida Homeowners - Ever since Bank of America took over Country Wide It has been a nightmare for the mortgage holders. Orlando, Florida
Author: Longwood, Florida Banks: BANK OF AMERICA Orlando, Florida

Apr 12 2014
Fifth and third bank Scam they did not say they was going to be an activation fee for a secure card at all Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Consumer Services: Fifth and third bank Lakeland, Select State/Province

Apr 12 2014
Sony Online Entertainment SOE Commerce SOE Commerce/ Sony Online Entertainment charging bank card after subscriptions cancelled Worldwide Author: Swindon, Credit Card Fraud: Sony Online Entertainment Nationwide

Apr 11 2014
first-convenience-bank Just Plain Bad Banking Practices Killeen Texas Author: Irving, Texas Banks: first-convenience-bank Killeen, Texas