Your Search | td bank

Oct 13 2016
Empire Options Option RobotSebastian Rodriquez,Valentina to Option Robot. This did not happen and the next day I demanded a reversal of my deposit back to my bank. It is now a week later, they do NOT answer phone, emails and now want all my personal info!! Uruguay Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Brokerage Companies On-line: Empire Options Internet

Oct 13 2016
Search Quarry Do not use Search Quarry, do not give them bank account information Unknown Internet
Author: Chula Vista, California Credit Card Fraud: Search Quarry Internet

Oct 12 2016
Chase Bank ,many aka.s,  Vicki and Cindy Chase gives the green light to theft by teller - their version of Wells Fargo customer ripoff! Burien Washington Author: burien, Washington Banks: Chase Bank Burien, Washington

Oct 12 2016
Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Marc A. Resasco - Holbrook / Chris Pastorelli - Holbrook, Bait and Switch - Scam Artists. Presently being investigated in connection to Bank Fraud for reversing charges at Strip Clubs and Bars. Takes deposits and doesn't Marc Resasco called everyday and convinced me he could provide a nurse for our facility. When he received our deposit, he then would not call back, he text me many times about how he was working and I should leave him alone. Then he blocked my calls and changed his website. He has multiple complaints. Watch out!!! Holbrook, New York
Author: New York Nursing Homes: Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Read your bank statement again - you have been scammed Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

Oct 11 2016
Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream I've got my eye luminous skin care and I fell and got ice cream in the mail yes it came in time if they said for $5 and change for the shipping and handling that's it then I get into my my bank account and saw that I have got a $99.01 and $89 and some change taken for my checking account that is not what the deal was It was supposed to be a 14-day trial for five bucks and that's it no ifs ands or buts now I can't find it online to cancel it out Fountain Valley California Author: Columbus , Ohio TV Advertisements: Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 11 2016
02:35 PM Straight out LIE! Tried to take money out of my account but my bank blocked it THANK YOU MORTON COMMUNITY BANK Internet Author: Pekin, Illinois Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 11 2016
BBVA Compass Bank, Murphy TX Horrible customer service. Bad experience with management at this location. They ripped us on interest on MMA and CD murphy Texas Author: Allen, Texas Banks: BBVA Compass Bank murphy, Texas

Oct 11 2016
citadel bank Took car that was never delinquent exton Pennsylvania The whole story Author: MORTON, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: citadel bank exton, Pennsylvania

Oct 10 2016
Quantum Media Team Dream Innovations myself and over 100 other employees worked for months on end bringing in referrals to place company ads. when it came time for us to get we were given every excuse under the sun about the bank having the check on hold. To this day we still have not been been paid. Internet Author: East Chicago, Indiana Internet Fraud: Quantum Media Internet

Oct 08 2016
Radiant Lush eye creams I purchased the trial for the two creams they offered at $4.95 and $5.95. They took out an additional $1.00 for both. This was one week ago. It is Oct 9,2016 today. I just looked at my bank account and saw this company charged my credit card today. One w Charged my bank account without authorization!! Post Falls Internet Some bad news for you--- Author: Post Falls, Idaho Credit & Debt Services: Radiant Lush eye creams Internet

Oct 07 2016
Comenity Bank Buckle Credit Card Horrible Customer Service! Nationwide Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Credit Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Oct 07 2016
TD Bank, NA Usury, theft by deception, consumer fraud Ridgewood New Jersey Of course it's your fault Author: Glen Rock, New Jersey Banks: TD Bank, NA Ridgewood, New Jersey
39, Report #1332035

Oct 07 2016
emporium PPD PAYMENT ON BANK STATEMENT TAKES YOUR $, REFUSES TO HELP, DOESNT SHIP A THING CALIFORNIA Internet Response from Emporium Author: SAN MARCOS, Texas On-Line Business: emporium Internet
40, Report #1332014

Oct 06 2016
Denver Moore Denver B. Moore This private investigator is nothing but a thief!! He contract my employer SIA Investigations to handle a surveillance case in San Francisco, CA. We do require an up front deposit of $2,500.00 and Mr. Moore was informed of it. We started the surveillance on an individual and kept Mr. Moore informed by phone, email and full reports. Mr. Moore provided us with his credit card information and when we ran his card it had no sufficient funds in it. Mr. Moore signed a binding contract with SIA and never paid for our services. The first invoice was for 103 hours @ $50.00 per hour which amounted to $7,800.00. But due to the fact that he never made good on the deposit of $2,500.00 the total amount we are due is $10,300.00 plus returned bank fees for a total of over $11,000.00. He has a very bad reputation for getting paid by his customers and screwing the other companies that he subs out to. His experience, pass employment and credentials are fabricated and false. It's thieves like himself that make other private investigators look bad. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM OR ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH HIM! Cape Coral, Florida Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Private Investigators: Denver Moore Nationwide
41, Report #1331950

Oct 06 2016
Emporium Pacific Credit Group Took my money from my bank then cancelled my order Los Angeles Internet Response from Emporium Author: Los Angeles, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Miscellaneous Electronics: Emporium Internet
42, Report #1331916

Oct 06 2016
scoresence took $45.96 from my payrolll debit card without my ok . Then denied they did. My bank said yes they did they say know. LIE''' online Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Credit Reporting Agencies: scoresence Internet

Oct 05 2016
journeypassmaitlandplus journeypass received gift card offer 100.00 walmart/target took initial 2.95 called discontinued association ,took additional 24.95 at later date, still on hold at bank. maitland Florida Author: ST.Petersburg, Florida Hotel: journeypassmaitlandplus maitland, Florida

Oct 05 2016
SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY I ordered this on my phone and it says in the smallest words at checkout that you have to cancel or you will be charged, but I did not see that and they charged almost $200 to my bank account which caused $50 in overdraft charges. When I called, they did not care and would not refund me they did give me a 15% discount refund and I cancelled, Too bad they didn't pull such a rip-off move or I would have actually ordered again from them. I only deal with honest companies, and they are not honest nor do they care about there clients. Be careful of ads you see on Facebook, even if a friend shared it! Texas Author: KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
achieve card bancorp bank bancorp bankachievecard unauthorized charges were filed the next day after the posted charges and two weeks later they won't credit back my money Nationwide
Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: achieve card bancorp bank Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Buckeye Telecom Jon Eubanks, Jonathan Eubanks Took Over The Bank and screwed the customer Etna Ohio Author: newark, Ohio Telephone Companies: Buckeye Telecom Etna, Ohio

Oct 05 2016
MiliTac Flashlights Money deducted from my Bank, but NO Torches Delivered Greenville South Carolina Author: Perth, Alabama Consumer Services: MiliTac Flashlights Greenville, South Carolina

Oct 04 2016
Shop of the world ,jeff mongold Shonda jean evans, Victoria lee klug Proceed to deposited $2495.22 in bank account, withdraw cash after 24hours , deduct your commission $300 $15.22 for dinning at mcdonald, Starbucks or subway any of your choice..and additional $44 for transfer fees..transfer $1065 to Shonda jeab evans and $1071 to victoria lee klug...
Author: Henderson, Nevada Bake Shops: Shop of the world (jeff mongold

Oct 03 2016
Luminous advanced skin care and Belle Epoque I ordered a trial of the luminous advanced face care and the Belle Epoquefor a shipping fee of $5.95 received the product didn't make any difference. I was checking my bank account and noticed 2 withdrawals one for $99.01 and the other for $99.71  Fountain Valley California Author: Santee, California Advertising / Deceptive: Luminous advanced skin care and Belle Epoque Internet

Oct 03 2016
Citizens One Auto Finance Citizens Bank This bank repossessed my truck without ONE phone call Providence RI Nationwide Author: Sayville, New York Car Financing: Citizens One Auto Finance Nationwide