Your Search | tdv passport
Approximately 735 Reports Found

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas
2, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
skintrium Skin soho skin passport Allison Vonsbrown the owner of skintrium is a professional frauster and her company is a blatant rip off long island New York Please retract crazy statements I did write,totally not true Author: hurstville, Hawaii Drug Manufacturers: skintrium long island, New York

Jul 15 2016
Marc Darmudas Intrasales Investments Group N.A REPRESENTED BY CMDARMUDAS ,PASSPORT No:761290622 WIRE FRAUD, SCAM, Misrepresentation by Jorge Weisensee, Brandon Onion Latvia, Marc is a British Citizen Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Investment Brokers: Marc Darmudas Internet

Jul 14 2016
Noah Mamet Noah Bryson Mamet,mamet associates,nma partners,Noah Mamet,Noah B. Mamet,wasserman family, Noah Mamet and Associates,,Ambassador Noah Mamet,U.S. Embassy Buenos Aires, vice Consul Christopher Creaghe,Holly Wilkerson,Vice Consul Brendan O unreasonable passport denial, non-delivery of services paid for, violation of civil rights, universal declaration of human rights, the 14th Amendment to the U.S. constitution, the 5th Amendment,racial profiling, kickbacks,corruption,influence peddling,allegiance to a foreign state, interference in the internal affairs of a sovereign state, incompetence Los Angeles California
Author: New York, New York Civil Rights Violators: Noah Mamet Los Angeles, California

Apr 21 2016
Transamerica Retirement Services Trinet, Trinet 401k, Transamerica, TriNet Passport 401(k) Plan Not for Poor People Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Santa Clarita, California Investment Brokers: Transamerica Retirement Services Nationwide

Apr 10 2016
US Passport 123 Incomplete information of what hand-carrying a passport means; governmental limitations for hand-carry Internet Author: Frederick, Maryland Consumer Services: US Passport 123 Internet

Apr 07 2016
Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Grand Incentives believes in “Customers first…. Always,” which has been their philosophy since day one. Always.*UPDATE: Grand Incentives pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Grand Incentives recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
On Behalf of Dream Vacation Passport Author: Bountiful, Utah Travel Services: Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Grand Incentives, Inc. a premier travel incentive company that sets itself apart from the rest. Grand Incentives brings innovative promotional travel offers, enabling the corporate world to more effectively activate, acquire, retain, renew and enhance customer and employee relationships. Grand Incentives designed low-cost travel offers and listens to clients' needs to provide what works best for them. Internet

Mar 29 2016
Jeff Berwick. TDV Passports. TDV Media. The Dollar Vigilante. TDV Immigration Jeff Berwick's TDV Immigration Mexico Passport Scam Acapulco, Mexico Internet Author: Washington Legal Process Services: TDV Passports Internet

Mar 26 2016
us passport now internet Author: River Forest, Illinois Travel Services: us passport now internet

Feb 27 2016
I too have been scammed by PMG! My story is similar to everyone's. Wow, All of that Author: Windham, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Professional Marketing Group - PMG Mentors -Private Mentoring Group, Vermotion Secure Gate - Fortius Provo, Utah

Jan 20 2016
Jeff Berwic, TDv Immigration, TDV Global Immigration Services ,Chris Martin They take your money and dont deliver what u orderd. DO NOT TRUST Them Author: Alabama Legal Services: Jeff Berwic,

Jan 19 2016
TVD Immigration TVD Media Fraud on obtaining Mexico Passport Vancouver/undetermined Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: TVD Immigration Internet

Dec 11 2015
innovates1services Continuous rejection of credit card application for passport renewal payments. Internet Author: FIrenze, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: innovates1services Internet

Nov 14 2015
06:11 AM Werxham GER Paid $69.00 to renew my passport on line. Was given a transaction No. 2561. Never received. Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Mail Order Services:

Oct 27 2015
07:21 PM is a Confirmed Scammer AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA seller AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA fatim­ AKA AKA Internet John Kenney is Genuine and Trust-Worthy Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Oct 03 2015
07:11 PM is a scammer AKA AKA AKA is a scammer, beware of Him. I sent him $6000 for a Canadian Passport and Up till now he hasn't sent me the pas sport i paid for. I emailed him so many times and he didn't reply my emails. beware of Him and do not contact Him. his scam website is Internet I'm not a scammer and You are the scammer, You scammed me Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Sep 01 2015
globaldocument producer2003 mattiablake mattiablake, document producer FAKE PASSPORT, ID CARDS DRIVERS LICENSe nationwide Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Income Tax Service: globaldocument producer2003 mattiablake Internet

Aug 17 2015
Jeff Berwick The Dollar Vigilante, Anarchast, TDV Passports, TDV Global, TDV Immigration, Anarchapulco, TDV Offshore, TDV Media & Services Currently defrauding people with a Mexican passport scam Internet Internet Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Cross-Border Scams: Jeff Berwick Internet

Aug 09 2015
TDV Passports Jeff Berwick, Chris Martin, TDV Global Refused to delivery what was paid for and failed to return our money. Acapulco Internet
Berwick's Mexico Passport Scam - Exposed Author: Karnack, Texas Personal Services: TDV Passports Internet

Aug 07 2015
Passport USA Fraud - obtained personal information that can be used to assume identity Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Travel Services: Passport USA Internet

Aug 05 2015
07:51 AM is a scammer AKA AKA scammed me, i paid him $5000 for a Passport and he stole my money and didn't send me the passport i paid for. beware of Him Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: is a scammer

Aug 04 2015
Passport Application Service Online Easy Processing I was misled to believe that I was renewing my passport. I entered highly sensitive information and gave them $69. They promised documents would arrive in 24-48hours and I never heard anything back. Wrexham, LL12 0AY. Internet Author: Plainville, Connecticut Air Travel: Passport Application Service Internet

Jul 31 2015
03:52 PM Instead of US Passport site, I was on a processing site. The data they requested exceeded US site and unfortunately I also paid money for nothing. Passport application is FREE. They say they are a proofreading service, but I'm largely worried about the personal data they now have. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: Internet

Jul 28 2015
Rush My Passport False Advertisement at it's best! Internet Author: Key LArgo, Florida Personal Services: Rush My Passport Internet