Your Search | teacupspuppies.com teacups, puppies and boutique

Sep 01 2015
house of beauty world I ordered a product on August 20, 2015 they charged my visa card on August 20, 2015 they told me I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I called customer service they told me they don't know. what happened and it was shipped out on Aug 31st and I would get an e-mail with shipping info. I never received anything or my order. Internet Author: Oak Park, Michigan Beauty Products: house of beauty world Internet

Sep 01 2015
Time Warner Cable Make oral contracts over phone and don't honor them... sneak in new charges Los Angeles CA Author: Los Angeles, California Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Crystal O'Connor The Moxie Entrepreneur Moxie Business Talk Unleash Your Moxie Non Payment, False Business Claims, Unpaid Invoice Des Moines, Iowa Nationwide
Open Book Author: Mansfield, Texas Business Consultants: Crystal O'Connor The Moxie Entrepreneur Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Pro-Care Medical Center (Austin, TX) w/ Dr. Anila Ghaffar Very shady billing practice and a total scam - The Shame of Medical Practice Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Healthcare Centers: Pro-Care Medical Center Austin, Texas

Sep 01 2015
Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Been at their Winchester store this past summer season. They seem to be dis-concerned of customer's needs. And when you try to get something done, they seemingly give excuse's on this that and the other thing. And when you call over the phone, it seems that they don't even have any am-pal time to give you even the time of day. And don't try to order something from any of their employee's, because it will take forever to either get the product or even get any help what so ever.  Winchester Virginia Author: Inwood, West Virginia Auto Parts: Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Winchester, Virginia

Sep 01 2015
SellBackYourBooks.com Company plays the Bait and Switch tactic Internet Author: Vacaville, California On-Line Business: SellBackYourBooks.com Internet

Sep 01 2015
THC Merchant Services, Inc Bogus operating model and untrustworthy principals Mission Texas Author: Aurora, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: THC Merchant Services, Inc Mission, Texas

Sep 01 2015
BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. JALAPENOS GRILL AND KITCHEN, JALAPENOS BALDERAS KITCHEN AND GRILL, MEXICAN, LA PARILLA, EL DIAMANT FRAUD, U-VISA, IMMIGRATION, ABUSE, TAX EVASION, HEALTHCARE FRAUD, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, ALIAS, THEFT, CONVERSION OF PROPERTY, REFUGE, BANK OF AMERICA, BANAMEX, MONEY LAUNDERING, ARGENTA, SAN FRANCISCO, STONESTOWN GALLERIA, SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY, DAN BLDRBSTS, MEXICO, JALAPENOS MEXICAN KITCHEN AND GRILL, BALDERAS DANIEL RENE, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO, LA PARILLA, XALAPA VERACRUZ, DANIEL BALDERAS, PARK MERCED, GRIJALVA DR., GARCES DR. MAQUARIE AUSTRALIA, CITY CLINIC OF SAN FRANCISCO, BERKELEY, 2020 KITTREDGE, 680 MISSION STREET, 1 POLK ST 1708, 1905, TOYOTA VENZA SILVER, San Francisco California
DUTY OF CARE Author: san jose, California Credit Card Fraud: BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. San Francisco, California

Sep 01 2015
final cut productions Final cut productions Ross Angel and Steven Berez are not answering my calls for where is my money. 15165 Ventura blvd, suite 240 LosAngles California Final cut productions and Freaky Deaky,LP Author: Waterford, Michigan Producers: final cut lproductions Select State/Province

Sep 01 2015
intoxalock terrible service, faulty devices, and good luck trying to get ahold of this company, someone should report them to the better business bureau . as a outside observer, the faulty hardware e is very dangerous to the driver aswell as other drivers, when it observer to there faulty business practices ioha Nationwide Perhaps... Author: dickson, Tennessee Auto Security: intoxalock Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
JustFly Innefficient bait and switch Unknown Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Air Travel: JustFly Internet

Sep 01 2015
Love, Beal, & Nixon, P.C. they garnished my daughter's bank account. tried to explain to them that my name is on the account for emergency purposes only. I am currently un-employed and cannot pay this amount (3,064.65) in one lump sum. Asked for a settlement and they still wanted 2,634.55 in one lump sum, asked for monthly payments and denied. Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: Love, Beal, & Nixon, P.C. Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Sep 01 2015
onlinresolve.com ch me$349.99, refunded me only $150.00 they still have control over my computer &Microsoft cannot even fix it not sure, but I do know this in USA and Canada, Internet Author: Wernersville , Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: onlinresolve.com Internet

Sep 01 2015
Dominion Process Servers Very unprofessional, disrespectful and negligent in customer service and delivering services. Etobicoke Ontario Author: Etobicoke , Ontario Legal Services: Dominion Process Servers Etobicoke , Ontario

15, Report #1251943

Sep 01 2015
United Credit Identity Guard Administrative Services Robert Williams they contacted me on an unpaid loan and added interest. So far i've paid them $600 and they continue to harrass me does not appear does not appear Author: hughson, California Collection Agencies: United Credit Identity Guard Internet

16, Report #1251945

Sep 01 2015
Alluring Advertising Manny Medoza Paid for a service and they were a no show. Unresponsive in attempts for a resolution and refund Chesapeake Internet
Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Alluring Advertising Internet

17, Report #1251946

Sep 01 2015
Raya The App by Daniel Gendelman This dating app is filled with fake profiles and refused to refund my money los angeles california
Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Fraud: Raya The App Internet

18, Report #1252002

Sep 01 2015
Justinpoms.com Bowe Nill My daughter's Pomeranian died of old age and she is heartbroken . I was looking up pups on the Internet and came across justinpoms.com I contacted them and set it up to purchase 2 of the beautiful pups on the site. DON'T DEAL WITH THEM OR LARRY'S POMS EITHER. Atlanta Georgia Author: MORROW, Georgia District Attorneys Assistant DA: Justinpoms.com Atlanta, Georgia

19, Report #1252026

Sep 01 2015
mcpn Metro community provider network molly the PA filled out goverment paper work with false info. i went back in to ask y and the MA was rude told me that they where not ging to fix it and that i was mad becuse i wanted her to put i cant work. i have ssi case on file she marked it no she never asked me anything about it. she marked if i can sit stand ect with out asking me. didnt do my pap she said she would not fill out my med nine until she got proof did it then sent it off. she worye false info on goverment papers . aurora Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Doctors: mcpn aurora, Colorado

20, Report #1252037

Sep 01 2015
Department of Financial Fraud Investigations Prestige Consolidated Services Steve Watson calls and say I have fraudulent activity against my name and number. They fail to say the name of the company that has filed the report. They say the money need to be paid using Money Gram. New York Nationwide Author: Portsmouth, Virginia City Governments: Department of Financial Fraud Investigations Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
VB vapors and tabaco https://www.facebook.com/vbvapors/timeline the customer service is terrible and really hurt me and my family with there words and products/service Waterville Maine
Author: fairfield , Maine Smoke Shops: VB vapors and tabaco Waterville, Maine

Sep 01 2015
Asset Recovery Associates ARA MISREPRESENTATION, INTIMIDATIONS and EXPLOITATION OF CONSUMERS Villa Park Illinois Author: Hyde Park, New York Collection Agencies: Asset Recovery Associates Villa Park, Illinois

Sep 01 2015
Blinds.com We ordered blinds from blinds.com, once we received the product we needed custmer service to replace a broken end cap and provide a couple additonal hanging clips. We have sent emails and made phone calls over the past month and a half. To date, we have not heard anything from this company. I would recommend people purchase blinds from a different company as blinds.com customer service is non-existant. Houston, Tx St Paul MN Author: St Paul, Minnesota Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Blinds.com Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Tom Stanovich High pressure sales and lies Palos Park Illinois Author: Chicago, IL, Illinois Cash Services: Tom Stanovich Palos Park, Illinois

Sep 01 2015
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
I'm sorry Sebastian Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York