Your Search | teacupspuppies.com teacups, puppies and boutique

Jul 22 2014
Tutor Great Danes Ashley Tutor Killing litters of great dane puppies for profit. Olive Branch Mississippi Author: Alabama Animal Services: Tutor Great Danes Olive Branch, Mississippi

Jul 20 2014
oodle.com dogs.oodle.com puppies, puppies for sale, pomeranians, pomeranians for sale, dogs, dogs for sale, oodle review, oodle marketplace review, oodle, oodle marketplace, dog breeders Internet Author: Houston, Texas Dog Breeders: oodle.com Internet

Jul 18 2014
Samyah Milan Boutique bad customer service and sold me bad hair philadelphia Internet
Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Samyah Milan Boutique Internet

Jul 16 2014
Love of Labels boutique Scam Not sure!! Internet Author: Wyoming , Michigan Clothing Stores: Love of Labels boutique Internet

Jul 14 2014
The Data Boutique Boutique Communications LLC Ellen Greenfield Charged $250 For Sales Contact List That 75% of the Contact Numbers Were Disconnected and 1 Person On The List Was DEAD 5 Years...Wouldn't Refund My Money. Aventura Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: The Data Boutique Aventura, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Silverhawk Dobermans Donnie Short Beth Short Greeders producing sick puppies ! Indiana Author: Tennessee Animal Abuse: Silverhawk Dobermans Indiana

Jul 09 2014
Elite puppies Sold sick puppy with a respiratory infection that was supposedly already treated and cleared rude/insulting when confronted Webster Massachusetts Author: Webster, Massachusetts Pet Shops & Supplies: Elite puppies Webster, Massachusetts

Jul 09 2014
oodle marketplace k9-stud free Rottweiler puppies just pay shipping Irving Internet Author: marcellus, Michigan Animal Services: oodle marketplace Internet

Jul 08 2014
Heart of Dixie Poodles heartofdixiepoodles.comJennifer Stencil Puppy Mill - Neglected Puppies - Poor Conditions Dallas Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Animal Services: Heart of Dixie Poodles Dallas, Georgia

Jul 07 2014
Sharon Gray ,puppy mill starzpuppypawprintsshihtzus.com yorkie shihtuz breeder is a puppy mill sells sicks puppies for her trailer park tons of reports on rip off report.com Dixon Illinois Author: Illinois Animal Services: Sharon Gray Dixon, Select State/Province

Jul 03 2014
Shawn Inman Backyard Breeder that sells SICK puppies Bossier City Louisiana
Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Dog Breeders: Shawn Inman Bossier City, Louisiana

Jul 02 2014
Samayah Milan Boutique Samayah milan virgin hair Samayah milan SmayahMilian HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ! RIP OFF !! JUST WANTS YOU MONEY !!HOOD COMPANY OUT OF WEST PHILLY Philadelphia Internet Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Samayah Milan Boutique Internet

Jul 01 2014
Cee Cee Boutique Bailey Rae Paige Fraud, Ignores Customers, Doesn't Ship Items, Gives a run-around, DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY! FRAUD!! Baltimore Maryland(Online Author: staten island, New York Clothing Stores: Cee Cee Boutique Internet

Jun 30 2014
James & Tarasa Shively Maple Falls Kennels Do not buy puppies from James or Tarasa Shively (Operating in BC and Washington) Everson Washington / Chilliwack BC Internet Author: Washington Dog Breeders: James & Tarasa Shively Internet

Jun 25 2014
American Puppy Club National Breeders WARNING - SELL SICK PUPPIES Middletown New Jersey Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Animal Services: American Puppy Club Middletown, New Jersey

Jun 22 2014
all about puppies Manager lied about price and did not mention ear infection. implied I was the lier. brandon Florida
Author: brooksville, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: linda aldridge brandon, Florida

Jun 22 2014
Dreamy Puppy Chantilly, VA DO NOT BUY PUPPY FROM DREAMY PUPPY, THEY ARE SELLING SICK PUPPIES Chantilly Virginia Author: woodbridge, Virginia Animal Services: Dreamy Puppy Chantilly, VA Chantilly, Virginia

Jun 17 2014
Frontier Spay and Neuter Veterinary services Saskatoon Frontier Spay and Neuter Vet Clinic Animal Abuse, Cuts off kittens toes, puppies dewclaws and tails, the clinic is run by students Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Author: Saskatchewan Veterinarian Services: Frontier Spay and Neuter Veterinary services Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Jun 16 2014
Illegal Art Boutique Okay so i ordered two shirts from this website in early january! I waited roughly 3 weeks, nothing arrived so i emailed them. I got a response saying it should be here in 2 more weeks, 2 weeks went by still nothing so i continued emailing them! Eventually Ripped off! Order/payed for two shirts = nothing Bournmouth Internet
Author: Kaitaia nz, ORGANIZED CRIME: Illegal Art Boutique Internet

Jun 16 2014
National Institute for Diabetic Alert Dogs, Inc. Lily Grace Diabetic Alert Dogs, Goldendoodles, Puppies Cottonwood California
Author: Mesa, Arizona Dog Breeders: National Institute for Diabetic Alert Dogs, Inc. Cottonwood, California

Jun 14 2014
Amanda's Puppies Sold puppy with parasites and apparently no vaccinations Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Amanda's Puppies Austin , Texas

Jun 13 2014
Kim miller or John Dunbar Kimberly miller, John Dunbar Selling animals puppies that are sick and Hiding from animal services Ellington Missouri Author: Mountain view, Missouri Animal Services: Kim miller or John Dunbar Internet

Jun 12 2014
valley puppies Valleypuppies.com@gmail.comRgv puppies Jessica Benavidez sick puppies and never get pedigree papers mcallen nationwide Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Dog Breeders: valley puppies Nationwide

Jun 12 2014
Petland of Irvine Damon B. Allen Bryan Christopher Moon Petland Of Irvine, CA My daughter and I financed a Malteese puppy approx. 14 hours ago. We signed a finance contract that required $500 down payment and $218 per month. The contract also stated that we had 48 hours to return the dog minus a 50% restocking fee. The sleezy smelly manager refused to refund our 50% back..we actually had to pay an additional $360 to cancel the contract. They did not explain any of that to us. The contract also states that the store manager may make a decision to give us a full refund or store credit...when we pointed that phrase to her she started stuttering. I asked her for the owner or district manager's information and she gave me a generic email address and said that he is a SILENT Private owner. This place charged us $860.00 for a puppy that we only had for 14 hours. Petland is a RIPOFF. I later found that the puppies come from puppy mills. I'm writing to the corporate headquarters to file a complaint against the owner in hopes of recouping some of my money back. I'm hoping they will take a look at his license and shady business practices. Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Personal Services: Petland of Irvine Damon B. Allen Bryan Christopher Moon Irvine, California

Jun 12 2014
Petland Of Dunwoody, GA My daughter and I financed a Malteese puppy approx. 14 hours ago. We signed a finance contract that required $500 down payment and $218 per month. The contract also stated that we had 48 hours to return the dog minus a 50% restocking fee. The sleezy smelly manager refused to refund our 50% back..we actually had to pay an additional $360 to cancel the contract. They did not explain any of that to us. The contract also states that the store manager may make a decision to give us a full refund or store credit...when we pointed that phrase to her she started stuttering. I asked her for the owner or district manager's information and she gave me a generic email address and said that he is a SILENT Private owner. This place charged us $860.00 for a puppy that we only had for 14 hours. Petland is a RIPOFF. I later found that the puppies come from puppy mills. I'm writing to the corporate headquarters to file a complaint against the owner in hopes of recouping some of my money back. I'm hoping they will take a look at his license and shady business practices. Dunwoody Georgia Author: Johns Creek, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Petland Of Dunwoody, GA Dunwoody, Georgia