Your Search | teacups, puppies and boutique

Oct 24 2016
FISCHTANK FischTank Marketing and PRFischtank Public Relations Firm NYC Dishonest bait and switch practices... did damage to my companies reputation New York New York
Author: New York Questionable Activities: FISCHTANK New York, New York

Oct 24 2016
Dermafi and Rejuven8 2 Free trials turned into more than $170.00! Internet Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Dermafi and Rejuven8 Internet

Oct 24 2016
09:17 PM Sincerely,Martin EndamSenior Document Processor,IELTS Office.Tel: +237 695 212 960 +237 699 996 968Whatsapp Number:+237698811826 Website: They say They sign Up for ielt Exams plus they give fake certificates , when they take the money from you they make exuses and ask for more money and then they run away and they wont answer you no more. They only take money wire transfer or western Union so They can't let anybody to get thier money back DOUALA, Cameroon Internet website in Scottsdale U.s.a
Author: Alberta Education & Learning Centers: Internet

Oct 24 2016
Deems-Nu cream I have cancelled my order 5 times but yet they continue to send me cream monthly and charge my account. I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. Clearwater Florida Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Deems-Nu cream Clearwater , Florida

Oct 24 2016
UHaul Moving and Storage Denied access to property for five months of contract while in good standing, destroyed and stole property columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Storage & Self Storage: UHaul Moving and Storage columbus, Ohio

Oct 24 2016
Ron Golphenee Carol Golphenee Janitorial service that stole products from high end offices and did not pay employees or taxes. tualatin Oregon Author: lake oswego, Oregon Cleaning Services: Ron Golphenee tualatin, Oregon

Oct 24 2016
Punch TV Studios Joseph Collins Internet Fraud/Ponzi Scheme/Stock Ripoff Inglewood California and Texas Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: Punch TV Studios Internet

Oct 24 2016
American Leasure Group ALG Tried to get a check for $595 and my bank account number which I refused to give them. Florida Author: El Centro, California Boat Cruises: American Leasure Group Florida

Oct 24 2016
Banfield Pet Hospital Banfield Pet Hospital, Banfield Brandywine Pkwy, Practice Manager Sara Lindell, Sara Lindell, Pet Hospital, Incredible ripoff Banfield Pet Hospital, Practice Manager Sara Lindell, Incredible ripoff, rude, unprofessional, outrageous ripoff,Charge outrageous amount of money and won't work with you with payment arrangements, They want 900 dollars up front! wilmington Delaware
Author: wilmington, Delaware Veterinarians: Banfield Pet Hospital wilmington, Delaware

Oct 24 2016
Crude royalties, LLC and Patriot energy Mike MilerFaulknerBreitling Royalties Corp Fraudulent oil investments Dallas Texas Author: Cedar Park, Texas Business Consulting: Crude royalties, LLC and Patriot energy Dallas , Texas

Oct 24 2016
Essential Drug Store Ordered 5 things from them on Aug 26, 16. It is now 10-24-16 and still waiting! The only take checks by internet so you have no recourse with your bank! Called them several times, now that stop taking calls Austin Texas Internet Author: Hedgesville, West Virginia Drugstores: Essential Drug Store Internet

Oct 24 2016
1962 looking for a copy of my back taxes and this pop up i ordcer and it never arrive . Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Income Tax Service: Stockton, California

Oct 24 2016
peoples bank banking unusual as with others, lender claimed I was pre-approved & only needed to pay appraisal fee and it would fund..after doing that, they' disapproved loan & kept money Internet Author: LA MESA, California Mortgage Brokers: peoples bank Internet

Oct 24 2016
dreams alive international after less than a wee of receiving the cd Cear-mind $97.00 (3 payments) i emailed 9/26 to ask for cancellation but they said my 21 day trial is over , they said 9/3 i ordered and i emailed 9/26 to cancel. they charged again for $33.00 for the 2nd installment Arlington HEI Illinois Author: Vallejo, California Miscellaneous Companies: dreams alive international Arlington, Illinois

Oct 24 2016
Car loan llc Was a rip off payed my payment have 2 different names no contract and need my title cleard Florida amd a las Vegas address Oklahoma Author: oklahoma, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Car loan llc Oklahoma

Oct 24 2016
The Deal Empire I order two items off their website on Monday, October 10th and they charged my account for $44.95 and said Thank you for your purchase! Hi ____, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. I have not received any items as of yet and it is Oct. 24th. Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia On-Line Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 24 2016
FLAWLESS BEAUTY and SKIN (Suzzy) Relumins Advance Glutathione vial 3500mg brought me to EMERGENCY!! Ocean Township New Jersey
Flawless Beauty and Skin has a case open with the FDA Author: rennes, Misc. Health Specialists: Flawless Beauty and Skin Ocean Township, New Jersey

Oct 24 2016
Creative Hardscapes of Texas Razvan Alexandrescu BE AWARE Creative Hardscapes of Texas NEVER finished the job and took full payment before job was complete. Will promise to do things to get the business. North Richland Hills Texas
Author: Southlake, Texas Landscaping: Creative Hardscapes of Texas North Richland Hills, Texas

Oct 24 2016
Bcti Business computer training institute Olympia WA WA Author: Wasilla , Alaska Colleges and Universities: Bcti Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Comenity-Blair 03/20/2016,i purchased merchandise from the blair catalog for the amount of $62.00.That amount was paid off,cominity-blair added false charges of $81.00,and said if i did not pay that amount they will turn it in to a credit reporting agency.Cominity-Blair is a ripoff,for it's consumers.I've contacted other's consumer agencies,about comenity-Blair ripoff practice toward the consumers.i urge consumers,to beware of Comenity-Blair credit practices. Columbus Ohio Author: Warren, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Comenity-Blair Columbus, Ohio

Oct 24 2016
The Unlocking Company DONT TRUST THESE SCAM ARTIST!. THEY TAKE YOUR $ AND RUN! San Diego, CA Internet Author: Anytown, Miscellaneous Electronics: The Unlocking Company Internet

Oct 24 2016
US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Never picked me up from air port and crashed my vehicle Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Auto Storage: US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 24 2016
Lamba Realty AJ Lamba Realty Extremely Unprofessional and Dishonest Mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto , Ontario Realtors: Lamba Realty Mississauga, Ontario