TECH SUPPORT COMPUTER REPAIR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tech support computer repair
There may be more specific results for "tech support computer repair"
For more specific results for "tech support computer repair"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Fashion product support Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Web Site: Fashion product support Internet

Oct 18 2017
irealtyedge rent to own my rent to own your rent to own i will help you to get into a home you just need to sign up with our credit repair campbel ca 95008 Nationwide Author: dayton, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: irealtyedge Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Briggs & Stratton Briggs & Stratton Home Generators Would not refer accredited repair person to repair generator Author: Gainesville, Florida Senior Services: Briggs & Stratton ,

Oct 17 2017
Armstrong Homes Armstrong Lumber, Armstrong Construction, Armstrong Custom Homes, Armstrong Construction Defect: No vapor barrier, code violation equals mold between walls. Armstrong would not repair their mistake. Redmond Washington
Author: Cle Elum, Washington Builders & Contractors: Armstrong Homes Redmond, Washington

Oct 17 2017
Mhc kenworth naahville tennessee Put a transmission in my truck when i did not need one Nashville Tennessee Author: Port orange, Florida Truck Dealer Repair: Mhc kenworth naahville tn Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 17 2017
Brockton lending trust Please be ware this company is a fraud . They will tell u that u have been approved for 3 thousand dollars but u have to send a security deposit . Once u send the security deposit to Canada yours funds will be in your account in 2 hours . No it will not someone Sent faux loan documents and said I got a loan for 3000 thousand dollars Antheim California Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Computer Fraud: Brockton lending trust Antheim, California

Oct 17 2017
888-683-4873 bbest2186@gmail.com Yahoo, bbest2186@gmail.com, NITISH KUMAR, DUPLEX PRINTER SUPPORT Fraudulent Tech Support of 1-888-683-4873 Installs Clampi Virus & Steals Funds From Paypal Uttar Pradesh Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Fraud: 888-683-4873 bbest2186@gmail.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
247 Techies FLA Tech Support Computer tech support scam Las Vagas Nevada Author: COVE CITY, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: 247 Techies Las Vagas, Nevada

Oct 17 2017
claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Kevin Jones they identify themselves as Microsoft Technical Support. I got their number from a Google serarch only know it as a toll free number unknown Author: Cumming, Alabama Computer Help Desk: claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Internet

Oct 17 2017
ubreakifix The tech at this location has literally destroyed the integrity of my PC. Brooksville Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Computer Service & Repair: ubreakifix Brooksville, Florida

Oct 17 2017
The Cincinnati Collision Center Tint Master Shoddy-Horrible Workman/Craftsman Ship Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Repair Service: The Cincinnati Collision Center Cincinnati, Ohio

Oct 16 2017
Mini Miner SCAM. After pay for services they delete my account. There is no support available at all. Stav away. Internet Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Mini Miner Internet

Oct 16 2017
Support Nerds Inc. Hello Mr. or Mrs. Customer we have discovered we owe you a REFUND Ephrata Pennsylvania Author: Rolesville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Support Nerds Inc. Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
Bumper to bumper prosper texas mike baird Stole my truck parts Prosper tx Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Auto Repair Service: Bumper to bumper prosper texas Prosper, Texas

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 16 2017
Complete Beauty Support Free Trail ripoff St Petersburg Florida Author: Florissant, Missouri Skin Care: Complete Beauty Support St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 16 2017
F***book.com F***book.com scam website Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Software: F***book.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
Linden Labs Linden Labs San Fransisco California Author: Raymond terrace, Other Computer Help Desk: Linden Labs San Fransisco, California

Oct 16 2017
Chicago Computer Pro Christopher Galagaza, Chris Galagaza Con Artist fraud front Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Chicago Computer Pro Chicago, Illinois

Oct 16 2017
Midas Howell NJ Store manager Rob Rip off Artists, Fraudulent Warranty, terrible work Howell New Jersey Author: Jackson, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Midas Howell NJ Howell, New Jersey

Oct 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty I called because my wash machine was making very weird noises Choice Home Warranty send a technician two technicians out from the same company to diagnose the problem at first they were unsure what was going on well the unit was running one of the technicians moved the unit and crawled behind it and took the panel off the noise got much louder he told the other technician to shut it off and they tried to take some parts off they were unable to because they were stuck they said that the stator was bad and the bearings were out this is a Samsung front load washer Vegas Appliance and Repair was subcontracted Las Vegas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide