Your Search | tech support computer repair

Aug 28 2014
Payday Support Center Do NOT sign up with this company!! HUGE SCAM Mobile Alabama Author: Arlington, Virginia Loans: Payday Support Center Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
A&G Networks A&G Networks International IT SCAM - TECH SCAM - TECHNICIAN SCAM Maiami Beach Florida Author: Miami Beach, Florida Computer Help Desk: A&G Networks Maiami Beach, Florida

SolidGear SolidGear USA Deceived me on the purchase price. Internet
Author: La Jolla, California Computer Manufactures: SolidGear Internet

Aug 28 2014
Delivery IT - Brian Houston - Doug Bell - Mike Lyons - Darren Sygrove Shell company acting as tech start-up not paying employees. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Software: Delivery IT - Brian Houston Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 28 2014
reimageplus.com add promises 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee Internet Author: Southern, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: reimageplus.com Internet

Aug 28 2014
PC HELP STATION ripped me off for $250.00 unknown Internet Author: Texarkana, Texas Computer Fraud: PC HELP STATION Internet

Aug 28 2014
Imperial Automotive Imperial Auto ServicesImperial Services Please do not buy from this company with the address 602-B East Chatham St Cary North Carolina 27511. They are sending out wrong equipment to get your money.They sent me out an invalid equipment. I had to take my car to the Dealer and they advise me that the equipment could not be program even though it look brand new. I called them and they phone was disconnected. When I finally got in contact with them they refused to give my money even though I had proof from the dealer that they equipped was not accurate. Please do not buy from this company. Please do not buy from this company. Cary North Carolina Author: Shreveport , Louisiana Computer Programmers: Imperial Automotive Cary , North Carolina

Aug 28 2014
Phantom Paint and Custom What was their hourly shop rate??? Foley Alabama Author: Troy, Alabama Body Work & Repair: Phantom Paint and Custom Foley, Alabama

Aug 28 2014
National Parts AES Automotive Electronic Solutions. Undescribable Ripoff UNREAL!! Jacksonville Florida Author: Vancouver, Washington Auto Repair Service: National Parts Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 28 2014
Weathseal Home Services Negligent Roof Repair Water Damage 35K Damage Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
Author: Westlake, Ohio Home Improvements: Weathseal Home Services Cuyahoga Falls , Ohio

Aug 27 2014
Tech Fix USA PC smart support Former employee! Nothing but FRAUD Delray beach Internet Author: Delray beach, Florida Computer Fraud: Computer Fraud: Tech Fix USA Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

R and M Transmission Poor transmission rebuild and no warranty Marne Michigan
Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Auto Repair Service: R and M Transmission Marne, Michigan

Aug 27 2014
Scott Vardeman Restorations is at A A Automotive Machine Ripoff Artist Found in Corpus Christi Texas Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Body Work & Repair: Scott Vardeman Restorations Corpus Christi, Texas

Aug 27 2014
Savings That Last There are local doctor offices giving out these supposed patient support program discount cards. However, I don't know anyone who has actually been able to use the card and receive a discount. Lexington Internet Author: Lexington, Kentucky Health Insurance: Savings That Last Internet

Aug 27 2014
All Time Tech Support Claiming to be Windows Support to Gain Access to Your Computer - Or to Sell Un-needed Services Lubbock Texas Author: Florida, New York Internet Fraud: All Time Tech Support Lubbock, Texas

Aug 27 2014
fedex Worse FEDEX Customer Support and FEDEX claim Department Nationwide Author: Hicksville, New York Shipping & Handling: fedex Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh I was called yesterday August 26, 2014, by Jenny Smidh she said that this company u.s. grant is recognized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and that I would be entitled to receive $8,400.00 in grant money that I would never have to repair back and t stated I would be entitled to a grant that I would never have to pay back District of Co District of Col Author: Imperial Beach, California Government Stupidity: U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh District of Co, Dist of Columbia

Aug 26 2014
Geico Will not pay out damages to my car which was hit my their insured while I was parked with engine off. not clear Internet Author: Ijamsville, Maryland Body Work & Repair: Geico Internet

Aug 26 2014
Ashampoo WinOptimizer Ashampoo WinOtimizer Deleted EVERY FILE ON MY COMPUTER! Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Software: Ashampoo WinOptimizwe Internet

Aug 26 2014
Spikedcollardogs on ebay Keepin Kool ebay store name No support/customer service, selling a product with unresponsive warranty Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Auto Parts: Spikedcollardogs on ebay Internet

Aug 26 2014
SAFECART charged more than the agreed upon price for service. also passed along hidde charges to which I was not aware of. Florida Author: Tuscumbia, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: SAFECART Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
Emerald Integrations Nima Khalilian, Cal Illy, Alex (Customer Support) Emerald Integrations is a SCAM! They keep your money and provide no product or service woodland hills California Author: Bronx, New York Auto Audio Electronics: Emerald Integrations woodland hills, California

Aug 26 2014
CPU Austin randy@cpuaustin.com Lookout For Randy the scammer. He wont fix a thing and will demand payment Austin Internet Author: austin , Texas Computer Service & Repair: CPU Austin Internet

Aug 26 2014
Jeremy charged to look at hot tub for repair Watertown Wisconsin Author: Muskego, Wisconsin Pool Services: Cindy Alivo Muskego, Wisconsin