Your Search | tech support computer repair

1, Report #1203752

Capital Cash.Co False Written Complaint California-AR Nationwide
AHAHA TINA CONLEY AGAIN our Repair Business Hurting Your Scam CPN Business HAHA Nice Try A G A I N Author: Texas Financial Services: Capital Cash.Co Nationwide

May 02 2016
JT Bryant Financial Services JTBryant Credit Solutions, JTBryant Insurance JT Bryant The guy is a total scam. He takes peoples money to repair their credit and does nothing. He also takes their money to settle disputed or past due creditors and does nothing. Southlake, Texas
Response to more JT Bryant Lies Author: Lewisville, Texas Credit Card Fraud: JT Bryant Financial Services Internet

May 02 2016
USA debt Cashnet usa scare tactics with words like loss of job, jail time, loss of wages, pensions, and child support. Internet Author: Bertrand, Missouri Internet Fraud: USA debt Internet

May 02 2016
Think Green PC will not respond to my requests for them to honor the 2 yr replacement warranty when I purchased a laptop through Think Green PC Kentucky Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Think Green PC Internet

May 02 2016
New Egg REFUSES to answer my complaints or repair/replace my laptop under the 2 yr extended replacement warranty they sell Whittier, California Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: New Egg Internet

May 02 2016
Charrah Hardamon Charrah Network Technician / IT Services Scam Artist - She took my money and ran! San Diego, CA California, Internet
Author: San Diego, California Consulting: Computer Service & Repair: Charrah Hardamon Internet

May 02 2016
ADrive LLC hasn't provided the ability to upload files, nor have they responded to any support emails Author: Iowa Storage & Self Storage: ADrive Internet

May 02 2016
PhoneBurner.com Phone Burner Deceptive Company, John Rydell is a liar, Dialer System runs double the amount of minutes so they can charge you more money more often Ladera Ranch California
Author: boynton beach, Florida Computer Fraud: PhoneBurner.com Ladera Ranch, California

May 02 2016
Fixme Stick Refused refund after proving thier product did not work. Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Computer Software: Fixme Stick Nationwide

May 02 2016
Vivid Ink & Toner Outright scam Chatsworth Calif Author: Sausaltio, California Computer Stores: Vivid Ink & Toner Chatsworth,

May 02 2016
Turhan Yağız Merpez The Coalition StudioMicrosoftyagizmerpez@gmail.comhttp://www.yagizmerpez.com/ Hired as game programmer worked with several months only to end up being scammed and ignored. Canada Internet
Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Computer Fraud: Turhan Yağız Merpez Internet

May 02 2016
JUST BRAKES OVERCHARGED FOR LABOR AND PARTS THAN INITIAL QUOTE. BEDFORD Texas Author: Texas Auto Repair Service: JUST BRAKES BEDFORD, Texas

May 02 2016
Cesar's Home Improvements Cesar Arambula Took a deposit for home repair but never showed up to do the work Detroit Michigan Author: oak park, Michigan Home Improvements: Cesar's Home Improvements Detroit, Michigan

May 02 2016
AMR Appliances Washington DC Appliance Repair Fraudulent Company-do not use Washington, DC 20008 Washington, DC 20008 Author: Waldorf, Maryland Customer: AMR Appliances Washington, DC 20008,

May 02 2016
Choice Home Warranty Everything they promise is a lie, will not pay to fix anything, rude and tell lies when you contact service department will not repair my ac unit Edison NJ Nationwide Author: Milton, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 02 2016
TampaBayAuto Failure to Honor Guarantee New Port Richey Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Repair Service: TampaBayAuto New Port Richey, Florida

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 01 2016
SoonerSoft Electronics soonersoft (eBay Store)SoonerSoft Electronics Storefront (amazon) Defective products sold, no support/exchange after short period, rude, unprofessional, not trustworthy Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Camarillo, California Cellular Phone Companies: SoonerSoft Electronics Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 01 2016
Payloadz Shannon@ support Hostile, Money Hungry, Inconsiderate, Sneaky, Arrogant New York New York Author: Mobile, Alabama Consumer Services: Payloadz New York, New York

May 01 2016
SS Auto Body in Curtis Bay, MD Unprofessional auto body repair to my vehicle Curtis Bay Maryland Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Body Work & Repair: SS Auto Body in Curtis Bay, MD Curtis Bay, Maryland

May 01 2016
Accountgear Tried to sell them my account, they took the account and have no offered payment Internet Author: dunboyne co.meath, Computer Software: Accountgear Internet

May 01 2016
Oil Can Henrys Manager Charlie Only the Choosen Few eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Oil Can Henrys eugene, Oregon

Apr 30 2016
YR Beauty Youthful RadianceInfinite Allure Ordered youthful radiance on line where they showed a woman applying the cream and her wrinkles disappearing. It does not work. unknown Internet Author: Wabash, Indiana Computer Mail Order: YR Beauty Internet

Apr 30 2016
Dolan Toyota Scion Three strikes and you're out Dolan Toyota Scion! Reno Nevada You Don't Need To Live Like This! Author: Nevada Auto Repair Service: Dolan Toyota Scion Reno, Nevada