scared

Your Search | ted alemayhu, first african ladies summit

Oct 21 2014
First American Home Buyers Protection Don't Bother!! Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Building Services: First American Home Buyers Protection Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
True dental discounts.com True dental discounts sets you up for a $25 ripoff. They are not a real insurance company. They will send you a discount after you pay your dental bill yourself or so they say. They know some people will be confused thinking they are purchasing dental insurance so they charge a none refundable fee of $25 alone with the first payment. I realized my mistake and called to cancel the same day as the purchase and was informed I would not receive the none refundable $25. Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Dental Services: True dental discounts.com Internet

Oct 20 2014
SAA (South African Airways) No concept of customer service. Prejudiced employees. Johannesburg, South Africa Internet Author: San Jose, CA, California Airlines: SAA (South African Airways) Internet

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 19 2014
survivivalife.com Survival LifeSurvivallife.comsurvivallife.comSurvival Life dot com RIPOFF AFTER FIRST ORDER!! CONTINUED TO BE BILLED AFTERWARDS SCAM!! Austin TEXAS Author: Flowery Branch, Georgia Camps & Campgrounds: survivivalife.com Internet

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
First data merchant services What a scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Orlando , Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: First data merchant services Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 17 2014
Allied Barton security company ALLIED BARTON KINGS PLAZA SECURITY Racial discrimination and firing most African American employees Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Employees: Allied Barton security company Brooklyn, New York

Oct 17 2014
African Mango Cleanse Mango Cleanse, Pure Garcinia Cambogia Returns Department PO Box 10491Canoga Park, California 91309 Took my money before sending 30 days worth! $77! Kissimee Florida Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: African Mango Cleanse Internet

Oct 17 2014
Citizens Equity First Credit Union TERESA AND LAVONNE--unethical, disparaging, hateful treatment of customers UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES--SCREAMING AT CREDIT UNION MEMBERS--FREEZING ACCOUNTS Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Banks: Citizens Equity First Credit Union Peoria, Illinois

Oct 15 2014
complete african mango/garcinia Took me for over $300.00 when it was supporse to be for a free trial and to only pay $4.95 for shipping santaana California Author: DE PERE, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: complete african mango/garcinia santaana, California

Oct 15 2014
brokerpriceopion I did several bpos at the begining of 2014. I have not received payment. When I first call they said they were running behind. The other times I was told the same. Later they would not respond at all. Colorado Author: el paso, Texas Realtors: brokerpriceopion Internet

Oct 15 2014
Aveni Cleaners - Ted Aveni, Sr. Ruined Calvin Klien winter coat holbrook Massachusetts Author: east bridgewater, Massachusetts Dry Cleaners: Aveni Cleaners holbrook, Massachusetts

Oct 14 2014
NTB Bolingbrook National Tire and Battery Bolingbrook, IL Rude Rude Rude, Insulting behaviour, total ripp-off Bolingbrook Illinois
Author: summit, Illinois Auto Mechanics: NTB Bolingbrook Bolingbrook, Illinois

Oct 14 2014
First Team Real Estate Beware of Working with First Team Real Estate Tustin California Author: Tustin, California Real Estate Services: First Team Real Estate Tustin, California

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 14 2014
Designer Checks We had an introductory order for checks from Designer Checks for $22.24. We paid the $22.24 with our credit card but we got a bill for an additional $55.22. When we called them, they told us that the price we paid was for first-time customers only. We do not remember ever ordering checks from them before. In addition to the extra charge, the checks had the wrong address on them. Evidently Designer Checks and Checks Unlimited are the same company. I think they use other names also. They are all located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Sent to Serve Ministries, Inc. Powder Springs, Georgia

Oct 14 2014
Roy Coates 26 First Ave, Royston S71 4DA Ebay user broganem Feedback SCAM Feedback fraud, scammer, liar, Barnsley, Yorkshire Author: Birmingham, Alabama Dead Beat Customers: Roy Coates barnsley, Select State/Province

Oct 14 2014
seneca skin creme Vitabella skin creme I was RIPPED OFF! Seneca Skin took my $200.00 and used Dr.Oz as an endorsement. Please do your reseach first! Santa Ana, California Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Drug Manufacturers: seneca skin creme Internet

Oct 14 2014
Nova Merchant Services, Blue Square Processing, First Data Global Leasing, Dave Anthony, Scott Kale, Relin Schneider Forged signature on lease agreement Charlotte North Carolina Author: Costa Mesa, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Nova Merchant Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 13 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 13 2014
MAG Trucks/Brad Carlson Incomplete work, dishonest, unlawful Grain Valley Missouri Author: Lees summit, Missouri Truck Dealers: MAG Trucks/Brad Carlson Grain Valley, Missouri

Oct 13 2014
Amstone sb, Inc Amstone N.S.B. IncAmstone PC Inc Wally Walter H Miller He scammed/defrauded us. Wally came to our home gave us an estimate on 8/25/2014 and took a deposit of 3,400.00 for Travertine tile and installation. We have filed a police report and BBB for ignoring our phone calls/texts, refusing to give us our money back or produce our tile. This is not the first time he has accomplished this. He has several arrests for defrauding. Wally took money from us and one of us is a Senior Citizen. Still no tile or money as of 10/13/2014 Ormond Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Amstone sb, Inc Ormond Beach, Florida

Oct 13 2014
PURPOS FINANCE/FIRST AMERICAN LOAN STEVE JOHNSON CALLED ME SAID I WAS APROVED FOR A LOAN FOR $1000-$5000, HAD ME GET A VANILLA RELOAD CARD $250. FOR A SAVING ACCT, AND STOLE MY MONEY NEW YORK NEW YORK Author: Compton , California Loan Brokers: PURPOS FINANCE/FIRST AMERICAN LOAN Nationwide

Oct 11 2014
University of Phoenix - Axia College First Year Sequence - FYS and its impact on student cost and debt load - all students that enrolled on or after 2/1/10 should read this!!! phoenix, Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix - Axia College phoenix, Arizona