Your Search | ted alemayhu, first african ladies summit

Sep 18 2014
brokerpriceopinion.com first valuation BROKERPRICEOPINION FILED BANKRUPTCY 2 YRS AGO AND DOES NOT PAY FOR BPOS Nationwide Author: Robersonville, North Carolina Realtors: brokerpriceopinion.com Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Sugardaddyforme Jenna First of all this company is such a total Rip Off! Internet Author: Pa, Pennsylvania Dating Services: Sugardaddyforme Internet

Sep 17 2014
National General Insurance SafeGuard Casualty.Com Inc GMAC I was quoted an amount to begin with and within the first month, the payment went up $25, then another $15. I'm basically back at the rate I was at before I switched to what I thought was a better priced policy. So much time spent getting quotes and switching insurance and now I have to begin again. I am just thankful I didn't set up auto draft because who knows what this company would have just taken from me if they had the option! I tried contacting the agent that sold me the policy and he was extremely rude and unprofessional telling me fight another battle as a struggling single mother on a strict budget upping my policy by over $40 a month is a BIG deal to me! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Car Insurance: National General Insurance Pembroke Pines, Florida

Sep 17 2014
FIRST VALUATION SCAMMING ARTIST WORK WITHOUT PAY WESTMINSTER Colorado Author: Miami, Florida Realtors: FIRST VALUATION WESTMINSTER, Colorado

Sep 16 2014
First Florida Notary Andrew ZimmerMr. Zimmer Took Credit card payment and will not return any of my 5 calls. Stole my money and disappeared. Hollywood Florida Internet
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Legal Services: First Florida Notary Internet

Sep 16 2014
pure green coffee cleanse PURE Garcinia Cambogia I saw a post on facebook with the duel weight loss break threw an It stated RISK FREE TRIAL which turned out to be a lie at first I just paid shipping an handling an two weeks later I checked my account an it was negative 175.00 dollars they charged me 87.50 for each bottle an the bank was unable to help because it was a risk free trial. I called an canceled an they even sent me conformation of the cancellation it was erased from my account history but returned 2 days later with the same amount missing so all together including shipping an handling I paid 186.00 dollars for these pills I thought were free chatsworth California Author: Pasadena, California Weightloss Programs: pure green coffee cleanse chatsworth, California

Sep 16 2014
international financial department /new apple financial management inc.Jeff Smith-claims agentJack Gabriell- promotion managerJODIE- signature on check from (Grand inc. P.O. Box 777 Minot ND 58702) Bank (First Western Bank and Trust Minot ND 58702) SCAM! Sent fake (cheque) for $4,450.00 for winning 9/4/14 Sweepstakes&Lottery draw P.o Box 5920 Windsor, Ontario CA Nationwide Author: clayton , Ohio Lottery: international financial department Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Local Lighthouse REVIEW: Local Lighthouse dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Offering 90 Day Guarantee or we work for free service. Confident in Internet Marketing and SEO, full suite of services, placing businesses in local maps, organic search, & sponsored results online. Clients’ customers, prospects find websites on first page of Google, Yahoo, Bing, & many more. Local Lighthouse offers effective, premium services leading the way for next step in growing businesses.  Local Lighthouse receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. 90 Day guarantee or work free service lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Local Lighthouse.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Local Lighthouse | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Lighthouse Internet Marketing expert works with every local or small business client to dominate local search engine results, improving overall online presence through strategic marketing. Local Lighthouse offers full suite of services to place businesses in local maps, organic search, & sponsored results online. Tustin, California

Sep 15 2014
ElitePay Global International Payment Services, Prime Pay Global, First Data, Northern Leasing Systems, Michael Salimbene trickery, deceitful tactics, false claims, bait & switch Henderson, Nevada Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Office Services: ElitePay Global Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
CMI - PHS, Matthew Harris Hires to do property preservation and then refuses to pay you. Ranson, West Virginia Author: Summit Point, West Virginia Property Management: CMI - PHS LLC Ranson, West Virginia

Sep 15 2014
elite pay global northern leasing first data This company is a Scam and they prey on small business! Salesman outright lied to us about the fees! I have proof! not sure where they are based from.came to me Nationwide Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: elite pay global Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Pro dermagenix They charged $7 for product by sending trial first. This offer was made with Delta .then they charges 119 and 129 to send products that we have never asked and we have not given any authorization for these amounts.we have never seen any stipulation and rules either New york New York Author: Greer, South Carolina Beauty Salons: Pro dermagenix New york, New York

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia plus I responded to an ad on internet about Garcinia Cambogia plus where they offered a trial bottle for $4.95. I immediately called company to cancel any further orders. Three weeks later I get another bottle plus an invoice where they had charged my account for $49.90. Called company and they said the first item was for a trial of 14 days and after that I would be charged $49.90. It did not say that on the ad. Don't know what to do now Henderson Nevada Author: Magee, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia plus Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
Absolute Mango Cleanse African Mango, Premier African Mango TRIAL IS NOT FREE!! YOU WILL HAVE TO RETURN THE BOTTLE TO THEM IMMEDIATELY AND WILL STILL BE CHARGED EVEN THEN Santa Ana, California Author: Roanoke, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Absolute Mango Cleanse Santa Ana , California

Sep 11 2014
Avalon Air and Heating LLC Told me They were from Google company and said they could put my company on the first page of google for a low yearly fee of $1050 a complete lie! irvine California Author: spring hill, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Avalon Air and Heating LLC irvine, California

Sep 11 2014
NARCONNON SUNSHINE SUMMIT LODGE FRONT FOR SCIENTOLOGY NOT A DRUG REHABILIATION FACILITY Warner Springs California Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: NARCONNON Warner Springs, California

Sep 11 2014
Summit Place Apartments DRA Lindenwold LLC, Diversified Realty Advisors LL, Andre'A McDonald, Makini Corsey Lindenwold Apartments, NJ Apartments, 1&2 Bedrooms Lindenwold NJ, 1&2 Bedrooms NJ, Realty Summit NJ Lindenwold New Jersey
Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Housing Rentals: Summit Place Apartments Lindenwold, New Jersey

Sep 11 2014
  TED CONNER LANDSCAPING, JASON DAVID CONNER, THEODORE A CONNER, DALE JOYCE CONNERTED CONNERTED CONNER LANDSCAPING, INC. Ted conner landscaping scammed my out of 20,000! POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: boca raton, Florida Landscaping: TED CONNER LANDSCAPING POMPANO BEACH , Florida

Sep 10 2014
SUNBELT CREDIT 1084 I took 2 loan form sunblet the first one my car was the colletoral I guest the 2nd too i paid off both even though I filled for bankruptcy i paid both laons beacuase i want to keep my car clear that was in 2007 now i want to sell my car evn though is paid and i have the tittle in the tag and title still shows sunblet as a deed owner. I spoke with mrs. Sherly Jackson at 844 765 -7460 she aksed to fax spme kind of proof that i had paid after 7 years of the loan all i have is the crdit reprot balance which is 0. WINTER HAVEN Florida Author: DAVENPORT, Florida Loans: SUNBELT CREDIT WINTER HAVEN, Florida

Sep 10 2014
cottman transmission 250 over the price given to me by 7 other businesses. Just picked up my car and I questioned why they were so much more money when MARK, who appeared to be the kindest gentleman at first, began to scold me about calling around to compare prices. He stated how dare you do such a thing. Under minding his expertise then proceeded to tell me he even waived the the tow which is interesting because they told me they waive it anyways when they do a major repair. Long story short I just spent 950 on a 3,000 $ car when quoted 650 by 7 other companies. He also lied about having to take half the motor apart to do the repair....flat out lie because I called the dealership. Good luck if you choose Cottman transmission flint Michigan Author: flint, Michigan Mechanics: cottman transmission flint, Michigan

Sep 08 2014
first national collection bureau sent collection notice for credit card ive never had sparks Nevada Author: squaw valley, California Credit & Debt Services: first national collection bureau sparks, Nevada

Sep 08 2014
Midas Auto Service The manager tried to rip me off, denying he had previously replaced the part. Mt. Pocono Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Midas Auto Service Mt. Pocono, Pennsylvania

Sep 08 2014
Reef2Reef David Hammondtree Violation of First Amendment, Protecting unscrupulous advertisers Internet Internet Author: Oakland, Maryland Animal Abuse: Reef2Reef Internet

Sep 07 2014
Always Helpful Movers Lost , Broke , Stole , Damaged , Ruined , Did not refund Lees Summit Missouri Author: jasper, Alabama Moving Companies: Always Helpful Movers Lees Summit , Missouri

Sep 07 2014
Monitronics July 22 I went with a new alarm co. whcih happen to be monitored by monitronics also. They told me the first time on the phone i would not be charge for the extra month but they did charge me for 2 extra months. Now the big thing Sept. 7 2014 my system was put to the test.  Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Security: Monitronics Nationwide