Your Search | tele direct

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet 9 pages of ripoff sites Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 27 2016
Direct Gardening Order Dwarf Jumbo Burning Bush (2). Received 6 stems with brown broom-like tops. Bloomington, IL Illinois
Author: Downey, California Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, IL, Illinois

Jun 27 2016
Texas Direct Auto Care Failure to contact customers, keeping customers without vehicles for weeks with no response. Stafford TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Texas Direct Auto Care

Jun 23 2016
Direct TV MasTec Property Damage , Lies Internet Author: Leeds, New York Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV

Jun 21 2016
National floors direct Vindictive installers Avon ny Ny Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Interior Decorators: National floors direct New York

Jun 21 2016
Direct Money Lenders, Doug Goins Fraudulent advance fees, plus demands for companionship Indianapolis Indiana Author: Denver, Colorado Commerical Lending Brokers: Direct Money Lenders Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 20 2016
Lifestyle-Direct ForskolinFitPro.com Sucked me in! Internet Author: Centralia , Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Lifestyle-Direct Internet

Jun 20 2016
Direct Lending Solutions James Toka Foreign guy calls and ask me if I want $1000, verified my personal info, advised me to check out their site and ratings on BBB, then advises I am approved, a manager calls back to verify my acceptance of the loan, but ,here comes stupidity, I have to prove I can re-pay the loan and as a show of good faith i need to transfer $130 to their company! Really?! At this point I am smelling a scammer, so I advise james Toka to keep his loan and refuse to send the funds. I hang up on him and dial the number back. The number rings several times then goes to busy. I am fearful because I have given these fraudulent my personal banking info and my social. How do I prevent potential identity theft? Southake Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Direct Lending Solutions Southakel, Texas

Jun 19 2016
Direct TV Customers are children to be punished! Fort Bragg California Author: Fort Bragg, California TVs & VCRs: Direct TV Nationwide

Jun 18 2016
TeleCircuit Tele Circuit Network Changed my phone carrier Duluth Georgia Author: Paris, Tennessee Telephone Companies: TeleCircuit Duluth, Georgia

14, Report #1311907

Jun 17 2016
Direct Tv Direct tv flat out lied about set up fees Minot Internet Author: Minot, North Dakota Television Parts & Services: Direct Tv Internet

Jun 16 2016
Direct Express My account was fraudulently used overseas and direct express will not repay me. P.O. Box 245998 San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide
Author: Hesperia, California Credit Card Fraud: Direct Express Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
Ticket Monster and georgeampitheatre.com Misleading website, leads you to believe you are purchasing tickets direct from the venue and you are not. New York, New York. Internet
Author: Bozeman, Montana Ticket Sales: Ticket Monster Internet

Jun 12 2016
Direct marketing They kept Auto billing me month after month and would not return my calls when asked to stop Chandler Arizona Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Healthcare Centers: Direct marketing Chandler, Arizona

Jun 04 2016
ESN Direct ESN Direct Took My Money and Never Shipped me the Coins Scottsdale Arizona Author: Brookings, Oregon Hobby Shops: ESN Direct Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 02 2016
SAS Express Courier Company Mr. Solomon Newman, Malone, Lacey (lmalone@ncl.com) debholland.pchinquiries@hotmail.com Email: sas-expresscourier@outlook.com Direct Contact Email Address: sas-expresscourier@outlook.com Nationwide Author: ringgild, Georgia Lottery: SAS Express Courier Company Nationwide

Jun 01 2016
Synergy Capital LIARS, CROOKS, CON ARTISTS, BROKERS NOT DIRECT LENDERS Staten Island New York Author: Houston, Texas Loan Brokers: Synergy Capital Staten Island, New York

Jun 01 2016
AT & T - Unlimited Data - Direct TV Offer for Unlimited Data with TV Service Nationwide Author: Marietta , Ohio Internet Services: AT & T Nationwide

May 31 2016
Cameron Dunlap Cam, Cam Direct, iFlip Fails to disclose that advance payment for one year is required to enable EXPORT of Data you paid for North Hornell New York Author: Gladwyne, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: Cameron Dunlap North Hornell, New York

May 27 2016
Direct Express They investigate the theft of my card and they totally dropped the ball did crappy investigation and now I'm homeless San Antonio Texas Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Accounting: Direct Express

May 25 2016
Plymouth Direct re: Spray Perfect Product Product back ordered 2 months, cancelled order, charged anyhow Montgomeryville PA Author: Thousand Oaks, California Beauty Products: Plymouth Direct re: Spray Perfect Product PA

May 21 2016
NTS Direct LLC Mike Carlin (Accounts)Dan (technician dispatch tickets)Scott (Technician dispatch tickets)Rose (Accounts) This Company has not paid invoices (5) total for $1402.50 since July 2015,  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Telephone Companies: NTS Direct LLC Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania