Your Search | tele pay usa

Jan 24 2017
Fuccillo VW of Schenectady New York Told us they were paying existing lease on a lemon, then didn't pay it off in full!!! Schenectady New York Author: SCOTIA, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Fuccillo VW of Schenectady NY Schenectady NY, New York

USA Cabinet Store Totally Unqualified and Unprofessional Houston Texas
Author: Katy, Texas Kitchens: USA Cabinet Store Houston, Texas

Jan 24 2017
Vogue UK Do Not Advertise in Vogue UK. They published one of my products without a contract in a pushy manner through calls and Facebook and now are forcing me to pay thousands of pounds for something that brought ZERO additional traffic or business. London, UK Nationwide Author: Nationwide News Media: Vogue UK Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Smith Loan Assistance Nick Thomas I received an Email telling me that I had gotten a loan on the Internet in May/2014 from Cash America USA that had never been repaid. Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Collection Agency's: Smith Loan Assistance Internet

Jan 24 2017
Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Pay By Plate, issues invoices for EACH toll separately. EACH time you go through an electronic toll both (all over the state) they will send you a bill in the mail and charge for the toll plus .60 for each invoice which cost you another .47 postage on top of that!!!!! Every State Toll booth across the State of MA. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Toll Booth Cashiers: Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Internet

Jan 24 2017
Prime Line Gear Internet USA teepeat Scam site that never delivers goods or responses to emails WALNUT, California Author: peterborough, Other Clothing Stores: Prime Line Gear Internet USA WALNUT,, California

Jan 24 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Sent me the product that I did not order now keeps threatening me with the debt collectors unless I pay. I have offered them to organise for the collection of the product but they ignored Odense C Denmark Internet
Author: Biggleswade, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Jan 24 2017
Skin noir Eye Noir, Dr. Oz's amazing anti-inflams cream Ripped off after free trial ads say pay S&H only Santa Ana, CA 92799 Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Sales People: Skin noir Internet

Jan 23 2017
The League I received a letter from Tom,last name could not give, who said they know all about me and I deserve this wonderful opportunity. I was to keep this secret and pay nothing, except to pay it forward to a deserving person that I know. I was to mail or fax Congratulations, you have been chosen to join us! West Valley City, Utah Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: The League West Valley City, , Utah

Jan 23 2017
Pony express, Ponytrak I was employed for nearly 10 years from the St. Louis office. When it closed I had no warning, and I never received the pay for the last week I worked. Our union took them to court and I was informed that they were ordered to pay me $1,300... I never received anything. I lost my house so had to move but had the same phone for some time.is there any way possible I may still collect from them? St. Louis Missouri Author: Moody, Missouri Employers: Pony express

Jan 23 2017
Bridgecrest Taking payments i paid and changing them to be down payments and calling me trying to make me pay the bill again Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Financial Services: Bridgecrest Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York HIPPA Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
Emporium No shipment California USA Nationwide Author: Manchester, Maryland On-Line Stores: Emporium Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
ROK7 VR ROK7 VR FREE HEADSET(JUST PAY SHIPPING)  Internet Author: WILMINGTON, Delaware Miscellaneous Electronics: ROK7 VR Internet

Jan 23 2017
ECIGSBRANDS.COM ECIGSBRANDS.COMInternet USA Phone: 866-830-2464 or 855-219-7 Web: ecigsbrands.com Category: Liars Total Rip off Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: ECIGSBRANDS.COM Internet

Jan 23 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants Glardix, shipping company refuses to pay employees! Los Angeles California
Author: Wichita, Kansas Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
FOCUS NUTRA RIP OFF INTERNET SCAMMERS THEY WORK FROM EUROPE AND THE USA DO NOT SPECIFY Author: nanaimo, Alabama Drugstores: FOCUS NUTRA Internet

Jan 23 2017
nortek maytag, nutone, nordyne, gibson, broan, frigidaire, westinghouse manufactures defective heat pumps, expects others to pay for their mistakes, class action needed O'fallon Missouri Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: nortek O'fallon, Missouri

Jan 23 2017
River Bay I. Vaelo- Collector I have paid my bills on the first day of the month, I have recieved letter stating that I did not pay with notices, then recieved numerous letters stating that I have insufficient funds from the collector,Tampa Florida The entire story Author: Tampa, Florida Home Owner Associations: River Bay Tampa , Florida

Jan 23 2017
Nutech National Fail to pay contractors Maitland, fl Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Security Services: Nutech National Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
MyWebEarnings.com Company promise immediate payment if I earned $500 but they make you take a survey after put in time and advertising I earn $500 tried survey 4 times it won't let you complete to request yuri funds they promise you for promoting them also when I was tryi Didn't pay me for advertising and posting their website with a link that added money when anyone clicks it Internet
Author: Walker, Louisiana Attorney Generals: MyWebEarnings.com Internet

Jan 22 2017
Colliers Target Branding My manager Edwin Rhodes disappeared when it came time to pay me. New York City New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Shipping & Handling: Colliers Target Branding Internet

Jan 22 2017
YS eye cream inherent beaut Their ad said get a free trail just pay $4.95 shipping and handling then they take the $4.95 out of your account again and then they take $98.00 out of your account when you call they are very rude and refuse to give your money and if you call to cancel they say you can't cancel till they get their money Internet Author: Oklahoma Plastic Surgeons: YS eye cream inherent beaut Internet

Jan 22 2017
George Villanueva FitCare, FitCare USA Investment Scam. False promises! Midland Park New Jersey Author: Hohokus, New Jersey Investment Brokers: George Villanueva Midland Park, New Jersey

Jan 21 2017
Ezautoauction David Allard, Chris Reeda (Krzystof Kalisiewicz) Insurance Auctions USA INCSalvage World Pretend to have sold me a Mercedes G550 for $53.000.00 got the money but never deliver any vehicle. Indianapolis, as claimed Internet, Indiana, Indianapolis Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Ezautoauction David Allard, Chris Reeda (Krzystof Kalisiewicz) Internet