TELE PAY USA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tele pay usa
There may be more specific results for "tele pay usa"
For more specific results for "tele pay usa"
Showing 26-50 of 47,379 Found Reports For more specific results for "tele pay usa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin Did not pay what was promised and tried to take futher money from me. Internet Author: Scarborough, Alabama Multi Level Marketing: Gladiacoin Alabama

Jul 20 2017
Actual Tests Purposely removed receipt and claims I did not pay Internet Author: Olympia, Washington Computer Training & Education: Actual Tests Internet

Jul 20 2017
Lux International Sales Aps Postboks 1158,DK-5100 Sense C, Denmark I got quickmax item from this company without order and they have sent the invoice and many warning letter and ask me to if I don't pay I will be take to their local law Internet Author: paro, Internet: Lux International Sales Aps Internet

Jul 20 2017
WHYNOTLEASEIT they been stealing money out of my Discover Card for 7 months when they told me it was to be paid off ! I Had to Report it to my Discover card, that they were not not supposed to be taking any more money from my credit card they had been stealing a $160.50 for around 7 months from me. they need to be jailed, i had called them months ago they agreed,that it would be noted that, it would be paid off, but they lied ! they still been taking money from my Discover card for 7 months after they agreed on pay off ! i have paid 3 times more than a TV would have costed ! they are full crooks ! some one needs to do something about this going on ! Manchester New Hampshire What does the contract say? Author: pendergraass, Georgia TVs & VCRs: WHYNOTLEASEIT Manchester, New Hampshire

Jul 19 2017
enchanteyeserum andTDE*feelpleasant skin enchanteyeserum and TDE E*feelpleasant skin Joanna Gaines eye cream offered frere sample to pay shipping then told me there was no free sample that the charge was shipping for the next drop ship they sent Michigan 48047 Author: Gilbert, Arizona Skin Care: enchanteyeserum andTDE*feelpleasant skin Internet

Jul 19 2017
Patrick PK Mcdonnell CoinDropMarkets Cabbage Tech/ Coyote Wall Street/ Potcoin/ Titcoin/Irishtechnews/ Stratton Oakmont stole $200,000 from crypto investors and will not pay back. From me stole 2.2 bitcoin New York Internet
Erratic Behavior Author: new york, New York Financial Services: Patrick Kerry Mcdonnell CoinDropMarkets Internet

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
Cobra USA Sell a defective part and know it's defective but won't do anything about it Internet Author: Morton, Pennsylvania Motorcycles: Cobra USA Internet

Jul 19 2017
Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Asked me to pay tax fees in order to receive my check Internet Their general information Author: Leesburg, Florida Cash Services: Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Internet

Jul 19 2017
Luminary I order the luminary cream & eye cream. they said, it free try just pay 4.95 per order. they did not said anything about returning the products within 14 days otherwise you will be charge on your acct. for $93.79 per item. Nor need to cancel the order either. I got charged 4 times of $93.79. I tried to dispute the charges and they didn't refund my full amount of the charges. and the shipping didn't include the invoice nor the receipt of my order either. This is a scam company. berkeley california Author: berkeley, California Skin Care: Luminary Internet

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 19 2017
VISTA NATIONAL LLC RICK GREENBLAT REFUSES TO PAY NOTARIES FOR SERVICES BRENTWOOD California Author: Westland, Michigan Loans: VISTA NATIONAL LLC BRENTWOOD , California

Jul 19 2017
Transport USA Inc Deceptive practices Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: SPRING HILL, Florida Liars: Transport USA Inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions Allied Dispatch OVER $20,000 OWED AND THEY WON'T PAY OR CALL BACK! ROCKWALL, TX Johnson City Author: Rockwall, Texas Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Chase bank usa,n.a They sent me a letter that said my twelve year old daughter had amazon credit cards, and visa credit cards Wilmington DE Author: bushkill, Pennsylvania Credit Reporting Agencies: Chase bank usa,n.a

Jul 19 2017
ECO Construction & Maintenance Management collects money for work completed but does not pay the subcontractor who did the work Lake Mary Florida Author: fort wayne, Indiana Maintenance Companies: ECO Construction & Maintenance Management Lake Mary, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Sunkisstravel.net Sunkiss Travel Sun Kiss Working Holidays Disgusting apartments - False information on website - Kicked out and robbed - No Pay - No Refund London E14 5DY Internet Author: California ORGANIZED CRIME: Sunkisstravel.net Internet

Jul 19 2017
Harris County Toll Road Authority Pay tolls not available around beltway 8.  Houston Texas Author: Seabrook, Texas Attorney Generals: Harris County Toll Road Authority Houston, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Glamor Trends ALNITAK*BEGOODSH They pretended to be Amazon by doing an Amazon Rewards survey. Charged $6.99 for a watch.Then charged my account $99.00. They said all I had to pay was the $6.99 for the shipping. The watch was suppesed to be the prize that I won in the survey. Santa Barbara California
 They are very fraudulent .exactly same thing happened to me. Author: Hollis, New York Credit Card Fraud: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 19 2017
A2B Delivery KB Delivery Lures Employees in then doesn't pay them Dallas Pennsylvania Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: A2B Delivery Dallas, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
Barrister Global Services Doesn't pay technicians, levies erroneous charges to technicians Hammond Louisiana Author: Indiana Computer Fraud: Barrister Global Services Hammond, Louisiana

Jul 18 2017
HOME WAREHOUSE SUPPLY INC ( owner : sky tam) sky tam ordered one container bathroom vanity, and did pay the balance, cheat SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 8225 SIENA AVENUE,SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 Author: Hangzhou, Alabama Bed & Bath: Xinda Bathroom Cabinet Co.,LTD Internet

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
Celebrity actors camp Phill lewis,adrian r'mante,david deluise,tanya chisholm,chester see,matthew timmons,cameron goodman,jonathan goldstein,giovannie samuels I was eight at the time mom heard about there program on the radio so she called and got signed up and they made. My mom pay 5500 dollars. To join the progam so my mom drove me to miami every weekend for two months which made my mom lose some of her job time i was doing acting commericial and for film then they promised my mom that they will hire me. And id become an actor but they lied and never called my mom and we never go in touch with them again Down town miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Celebrities: Celebrity actors camp Down town miami, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Lacey Real Estate Group Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain Fishersville Virginia Author: Elkton, Virginia Property Management: Lacey Real Estate Group Fishersville, Virginia