Your Search | tele pay usa

Reward Zone USA Reward Zone is a very minipulating SCAM !! Internet
Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Reward Zone USA Internet

Sep 01 2015
at home advisors @homeadvisors Maghgie Mcdowell and Tracy Ashley has an online company called athomeadvisors.info. Once you fill out the application and get hired that ask for you to pay 35 dollars for a seat for the online call center. Once that's done you fill out payroll info including a picture of your ss card and id. Yolu then receive several emails staing when you start training etc. Once they receive your info its very hared to contact them. They eventuslly send out different emails under alias saying this and that. They took me through a hoop for a whole month please beaware of this company. Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Consumer Services: Work at Home: at home advisors Internet

Sep 01 2015
Ron Dale Massey Home Services Now /Massey Painting Fraud_ Hired me to do a job for a well known company refused to pay me. I have the proof he got paid but keeps telling me he did not. Has a history of this in Middleburg, Florida also. Has also ripped off a company in Haines City, Florida. Lakeland Florida Author: LAKELAND, Florida Small Business Services: Ron Dale Massey Lakeland, Florida

Aug 31 2015
Defender USA Piss Poor customer service !!! Niagara Falls Ontario Author: Reinholds, Pennsylvania Home Security: Defender USA Niagara Falls, Ontario

30, Report #1252099

Aug 31 2015
across the nation promotions atn promo and atrium staffing kim tillman le anne penfield. atrium the payroll company LOL is Brittney baerardino NO PAY NO WAY 2 PUT IN HOURS THEN 2 PAYROLL CO ATRIUM STAFFING MORE PAPERWORK NEVER CORRECT 4 THEM HRS AND PAY SCALE WRONG. ATN OR ATRIUM NO CALLS BACH..BIG RIPOFF!! chicago Illinois Author: nation wide, Illinois Employees: across the nation promotions chicago, Illinois

31, Report #1252082

Aug 31 2015
Kim Powell kimpowell209@yahoo.com Kimberly Powell on Twitter @mmturner09876 This girl got my name off Twitter and started to send me pics. Then wanted to Chat on yahoo messenger after several tweets and yahoo Messages she asked for 1,800.00 to pay her rent as she'll be kicked out of her Ali Dubai apartment. Ali Dubai Internet
not fooled Author: Port Angeles, Washington Dating Services: Kim Powell Internet

32, Report #1252052

Aug 31 2015
Sonoma Solar Tathagatha Mukherji Contractor Tathagath Mukherji did not pay invoice Sonoma Internet Author: Uniondale, New York Building Products: Sonoma Solar Internet

33, Report #1252036

Aug 31 2015
Award notification commission Sent me a letter and said I won but had to pay 12.99 which I did only to find out it was a scam Kansas city Kansas Author: DENBO, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

34, Report #1251978

Aug 31 2015
IEA INTERNATIONAL ESCR PUERTO PLATA Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club (LHVC) IEA INTERNATIONAL PUERTO PLATA UNGODLY, DISHONEST, NOT TO BE TRUSTED, GREEDY LIARS, NOT IN THE USA, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AMERICANS ON VACATION. PUERTO PLATA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC PUERTO PLATA Author: Garland , Texas Bait-and-Switch: IEA INTERNATIONAL ESCR PUERTO PLATA Internet

35, Report #1252008

Aug 31 2015
USA Auto Service Fraud, monies owed, lying to customers, price gouging lantana Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Auto Repair Service: USA Auto Service lantana , Florida

Aug 31 2015
SealRite Windows LLC- Josh Stone Stone Built, Joshua Stone Josh Stone hired me and now is refusing to pay me the wages/commissions earned totalling $6,600 Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Employees: SealRite Windows LLC- Josh Stone Kansas City, Missouri

37, Report #1251970

Aug 31 2015
Power Clouds World GN, Power Clouds Inc, Power Clouds Pte Ltd, Solar Parc Moldoveni SRL, Fran SRL and Power Clouds (Japan) Ltd are all subsidiaries of Power Clouds Pte Ltd Fabio Galdi World GN President and CEO; Roberto Forlani Power Clouds CEO Dishonest company avoid them at all cost! They do not pay me my money that have to by the contract. They are lying shamefully and a lot of people suffered because of their dishonesty/fraudulent behaviour. Worldwide, USA, Singapore, UK Nationwide Author: London, Other Multi Level Marketing: Power Clouds Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

39, Report #1251944

Aug 31 2015
trail rover usa trailrover 500tx utv Tennessee Author: felton, Delaware Sporting-good Manufactures: trail rover usa Tennessee

40, Report #1251917

Aug 31 2015
usa cigarettes they have and online site selling cigarettes they are a scam Internet Author: edmonton, Liars: usa cigarettes Internet

Aug 30 2015
Triple D Motors LLC Ms. Mandy DayMr. David (her husband) Sold my car did not pay me. Had my car one year. And talked dirty about it. Welford South Carolina Author: Campobello, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Triple D Motors LLC Welford, South Carolina

42, Report #1020699

Aug 30 2015
Source One Network Solutions REVIEW: Source One Network Solutions LLC dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Source One has given itself an overhaul. With new systems in place to ensure the success of the customers and vendors, Source One is geared up to implement new services offering in addition to its existing offerings of IT service call center, energy and systems monitoring, new construction, remodeling in the retail and restaurant industries. *UPDATE: Source One Network Solutions pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Source One Network Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
More Obfuscation & Underpayments Author: Vancouver, Washington Dead Beat Customers: Source One Network Solutions LLC Madison, Wisconsin

Aug 30 2015
Duvera Financial Easy Pay Financial They charged a ridiculous amount of interest when I had 90 days interest-free Carlsbad California That's Nice Author: Avondale , Arizona Mechanics: Duvera Financial Internet

Aug 30 2015
America Choice RV Sold my RV but wouldn't pay me, wouldn't explain why Ocala Florida Author: Florida RV Dealers: America Choice RV Ocala, Florida

Aug 30 2015
Broker Price Opinion does not Pay Realtors Do Not Do BPO's for Broker Price Opinion, Inc. They DO NOT PAY! Westminster Colorado Author: Discovery Bay, California Realtors: Broker Price Opinion Westminster, Colorado

Aug 30 2015
Mercantile Adjustment Bureau,llc I paid back in full the amount i owed on a credit card bill for the amt of 13,000 in five years. The citi card it was in default because my husband was out of work due to 9/11. When mercantile got in touch with me I agreed to pay 200.00 dollars a month. Well after 5 years of paying the original amt owed is a few hundred from being paid in full. now they are telling me I owe 26,569.00 dollars in interest. PLEASE HELP! williamsville New York Author: howell, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Mercantile Adjustment Bureau,llc williamsville, New York

Aug 30 2015
tillnews a list of names that piggy backtillnews.comgrade-news.comchiefquiz.comready-survey.comweekquiz.compersonquiz.com reading news and grading it and quizs on veidos tillnews and rade-news only reading the last 4 veidos but I have not got paid I have worked over a month and pay is set every 14 days I have gave then up to 8/30/2015 and have not been paid Internet  Author: Boise, Idaho Internet: tillnews Internet

Aug 29 2015
Simply Green Coffee Bean/Carnigna Free sample just pay for shipping and handling Internet Author: Hamilton, Alabama Alternative Health: Simply Green Coffee Bean/Carnigna Internet

Aug 29 2015
protectmycar.com Craig rubino, attorney Mark Cohen Hollywood florida, Dennis lobaito mortgage fraudster solace changed name again!! beware!!! it's like the 5th name change because no mechanic shops accept the warranty because this company and the people behind don't pay and scam you. we went to the main Hollywood office and it's a small attorneys office that just sues mom and pop stores for no handicap bathroom, they shake down hardworking people and scam normal people with their warranty b s. Nationwide Author: Clearwater, hollywood, Florida Auto Warranty: protectmycar.com Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
CapitalONE I paid more than enough to pay off access check; they only applied minimum payment, then moved my 1.99% interest for life to 15.9% Charlotte North Carolina Author: Buford, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: CapitalONE Internet