Your Search | tele pay usa

Jul 09 2014
DIRECT TV UNRELIABLE, DISRESPECTFUL STAFF, YOU PAY A MONTHLY SERVICE CHARGE IN CASE OF THEIR EQUIPMENT GOING OUT, RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE Nationwide Author: DALLAS, Texas Satellite Dish Companies: DIRECT TV Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Sheri Johnson Lopez Completely screwing me over on a rent to own contract we signed to purchase my house. She has consistently paid late and refuses to pay late fees or interest. She received $4500 in free rent in return for fixing foundation repairs and failed to do the work Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania Tenants: Sheri Johnson Lopez Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 08 2014
Budget Savers budget savers is suppose to help people 'save' money; instead they are an awful decietful online random coupon site that has been charging my credit card monthly now for at least 3 months. thanks for saving me money when y'all were really taking money away from me. I never remembering signing up for this, nor would I ever pay a monthly fee for stupid coupons! Very upset argh. Hopkins Minnesota Author: Carlsbad, California Computer Marketing Companies: Budget Savers Internet

Jul 08 2014
Jackson Construction and Remodel LLC Remodel gone wrong - company won't honor contract and pay us back. Gilbert Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Jackson Construction and Remodel LLC Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 08 2014
Bad Boy Mowers Still pay even under warrenty Batesville Arkansas Author: Daingerfield, Texas Warranty Companies: Bad Boy Mowers Batesville, Arkansas

Jul 08 2014
Enterprise Rent a Car Asking for me to pay for damages I did not cause Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent a Car Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
lincoln associates ryan jones manager ok just got a phone call a company, lincoln associates, said they need my personal info so they can send a court order for a delinquent account ,2007, and they will take me and ben to court to dock our pays somewhere in the excess of 1900.00$ the account was just over 600.00$ confirmed by baxter credit union so if i dont pay we have to go to court...he will not send prooof just an agreement to sign and a bank acct. info sheet im angry baxter credit union has no idea and this guy wants 1900.00$ is this a fraud? says he cant send proof cause its evidence? los angeles california Author: hudson falls, New York Collection Agencies: lincoln associates Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Devtome Offers to pay writers but takes down material with no explanation Internet Author: New York, New York Websites: Devtome Internet

Jul 08 2014
Loan Club USA AKA Camilo Concha AKA medicalfinancing.com mymedicalloans.com petloans.comconsumeracceptancecorp.com camillo cancha ----- EVERYONE BEWARE ----- Sherman Oaks California Author: Alabama Financial Services: Loan Club USA Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 08 2014
Solutions Meds Store Michael, John Repeatedly asked for more money to be sent via Western Union due to quantity size not in stock. When asked for shipping number  was told more must be paid due to quantity ,larger, and to send the difference in price. First payment was $200.00, second payment was 179.00, then was told only larger quantity in stock and I needed to pay additional $150.00. Was told the shipment was sent but stopped delivery until payment were made. Ask for a refund and they said no and started calling me stupid and dumb a**. When asked why a refund would not be given they said because they were not in the mood. This was/is clearly a fraudulent company as reported by others. They answered my calls daily but continued to demand the next payment and then you will receive your shipment the next day. Finally I was told not to call anymore and my phone would be blocked.....which it was. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! Total scam company. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Drugstores: Solutions Meds Store Internet

Jul 08 2014
Triple A Transportation Curtis Paul Plunk ,owner, Conman Who Threatens Physical Violence But Refuses To Pay Wages Or Taxes Delta Missouri
Author: Michigan Questionable Activities: Triple A Transportation Delta, Missouri

Jul 08 2014
Cobra USA - Cobra Engineering No Refunds! After Fi2000 Tuner Installation Damages Motorcycle Yorba Linda California Author: Granite falls, Washington Motorcycles: Cobra USA Yorba Linda, California

Jul 08 2014
Partsgeek LLC It's their mistake so why do I have to pay the return shipping ? Hempstead New York Author: Bellevue, Washington Auto Parts: Partsgeek LLC Hempstead, New York

Jul 08 2014
Joseph Foster JOSEPH FOSTERMORGAN & ASSOCIATESSTATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE Some case and that I would be served if I don't pay 750 Miami Internet Author: McDonough, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Joseph Foster Internet

Jul 08 2014
AFNI SUBROGATION DEPARTMENT AGENT RECOMMENDED MY SON TAKE A STUDENT LOAN TO PAY USAA INSURANCE CLAIM Bloomington Illinois Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Car Insurance: AFNI SUBROGATION DEPARTMENT Bloomington, Illinois

Jul 08 2014
Pearl Constructions/Roofing Roofing Company Dropped material on car, wont pay damages Mesquite Texas Author: Sherman, Texas Small Business Services: Pearl Constructions/Roofing Mesquite, Texas

Jul 08 2014
Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan. Ameriplan Corporation. Is this a Dictatorship? Beware! Unfair termination. Plano Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Home Based Business: Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan Plano, Texas

Jul 08 2014
stanley Home warrenty universal adminstrator tele 5023391573 06 18669941794 and 18887826539 selling a lie by fraud englewood cliffs, new jersey new jersey Author: villa rica, Georgia Warranty Companies: stanley Home warrenty englewood cliffs, Georgia

Jul 08 2014
Hamsterball Studios Laurie RyanRandall RyanRandy Ryan They told us the Voice Over recording would cost $10,000 and then they billed us, without a contract, for $20k and told us if we didn't pay they were going to take us to court. When we asked for a itemized receipt they refused to provide one. They also told us, over the phone, that they would trash our business to other companies they work with if we didn't pay on time and told us they were also suing someone else already. This told me what kind of racket they run. I thought the internet at large should be aware and stay away from these people. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Media: Hamsterball Studios Austin, Texas

Jul 08 2014
Repsneakers.ru Amy Simpson Scam, bad products,dont pay with western union ir credit card Internet
Author: Antioch, California Clothing Stores: Repsneakers.ru Internet

Jul 08 2014
Bryan Campbell Publisher's Clearinghouse Representative You've won $350,000 from PCH. Buy Green Dot MoneyPak cards to pay for shipping & handling. Call was from Jamaica. Jamaica Author: Hogansville, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Bryan Campbell Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Amcor Group USA Amcor PVM 12000E Portable Air Conditioner Caved in the plaster of my ceiling and nearly set my son's bedroom on fire Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Electronic Manufacturers: Amcor Group USA Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Sandals resort ripoff Sandals kept deposite of $ 8773.50 upon cancellation one week prior to arrival at resort. outside of USA jurisdiction carribbean Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Resorts: Sandals resort Internet

Jul 07 2014
Legacy Collect Calls Used pay phone with credit card in Mendocino Woodlands. was charged about $20 per very brief calls. No rates were listed. had over $100 billing. this CANNOT be legal!!! Want my money refunded cypress California Author: new york, New York Telephone Companies: Legacy Collect Calls cypress, California

Jul 07 2014
Adam Aref and Jenna Mersi Contracted me as a freelance writer; never funded the account. When I inquired as to their plans to pay, they did not respond. Bloomfield Hills Michigan Author: Beaver, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Adam Aref Internet