Your Search | tele pay usa

Aug 28 2014
SeaWorld Busch Gardens EZ Pay Rip OFF on Annual Park Passes Williamsburg Virginia Author: Oak Hill, Virginia Ticket Sales: SeaWorld Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Virginia

Aug 28 2014
Brooke Girlando Does not pay her bills Pikes Peak, Colorado Internet Author: Largo, Florida Non-Profit Charities: Brooke Girlando Internet

Aug 28 2014
ResllerRatings.com If you don't pay them, then you will basically always have negative reviews Internet Author: wallingford, Connecticut Advertising / Deceptive: ResllerRatings.com Internet

Aug 28 2014
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Brokerage Companies: American Financial Resources Denville, New Jersey

Aug 28 2014
samson usa Samson exhaust returned exhaust for a refund . now they have the exhaust and won't refund my money Sturgis, SD Nationwide Author: knoxville, Alabama Motorcycles: samson usa Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
LynneC&Company LynneCandCompany Promotion Company Does Not Pay Their Brand Ambassadors Bellmore New York Author: Skokie, Illinois Employees: LynneC&Company Bellmore, New York

Aug 28 2014
Sell Back your bool.com They did not pay me for my books or return my phone calls. aurora illimois Author: hempstead, New York Internet: Sell Back your bool.com Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Garcinia Gold SAA They advertise the product is free, just pay shipping and handling. Then they charge 89.95 to your charge. Irvine ca. Cambodia Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Gold Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Tech Fix USA PC smart support Former employee! Nothing but FRAUD Delray beach Internet Author: Delray beach, Florida Computer Fraud: Computer Fraud: Tech Fix USA Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Coach-net Roadside Assistance failure to pay claim Irving Texas Author: Boulder City, Nevada Emergency Services: Coach-net Roadside Assistance Irving, Texas

Aug 27 2014
CRICKET WIRELESS AKA AIO WIRELESS PAY GO CARDS SEEM FRAUD! Nationwide Author: Bradenton, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: CRICKET WIRELESS Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Sweet Jane Clothing Boutique, Sweet J, Lindsey, Lindsey bessing smithers, Jaime, Jaime Reifshneider ordered clothing to be sewn by me and for me to provide color match thread. They cancelled the order and only paid for a small amount of the thread I did so much work for them and they don't want to pay the balance due Then they tried to freeze my Paypal account and get money from it Also they use another company designs and pretend it is their own. Jacksonville Florida Author: Middletown, New York Clothing Stores: Sweet Jane Clothing Boutique Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 27 2014
Verde Energy USA This company was supposed to save me money but they doubled my rate in one month. norwalk Connecticut Author: newton, New Jersey Telemarketers: Verde Energy USA norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 27 2014
SellandRecycle.com SellandRecycle.com is a ripoff. They never pay California Author: Noblesville , Indiana Recycle Centers: SellandRecycle.com Internet

Aug 27 2014
Trade Secret Salon & Boutique Trade Secret, Trade Secret Salon, Premier Beauty, Beauty Express, Regis, Regis Salon Racist company history, Bankrupt business, thieving management, steals employee's pay Minneapolis Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Beauty Products: Trade Secret Salon & Boutique Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
nova joshua mikklesen this guy runs a lead generation crew and is a narsicist, greddy, minipulative, scammer. he didnt pay me my comissions. further more i know of three others tghat got ripped by the guy too. arvada Colorado Author: englewood, Colorado Business Consulting: nova arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
JCB Jewelry Burbank CA Told me I won a Prize of my chgoice for filling out a survey! Just pay shipping charges, I was billed $5.95 immediately and there was NO explaination of additonal charges or a 14-day trial period. It said, I won a Prize. Now they billed me $95.00 Burbank Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Jewelry Stores: JCB Jewelry Burbank CA Internet

Aug 27 2014
monthlyyouth.com will not pay. no address available Internet Author: bradshaw, West Virginia Multi Level Marketing: monthlyyouth.com Internet

Aug 27 2014
U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh I was called yesterday August 26, 2014, by Jenny Smidh she said that this company u.s. grant is recognized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and that I would be entitled to receive $8,400.00 in grant money that I would never have to repair back and t stated I would be entitled to a grant that I would never have to pay back District of Co District of Col Author: Imperial Beach, California Government Stupidity: U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh District of Co, Dist of Columbia

Aug 27 2014
My New Maid Cleaning Company DONT PAY AND DONT RETURN CALLS Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Cleaning Services: My New Maid Dallas, Texas

Aug 27 2014
nationalpaydayloan services Ruban roberts. I was called by a rub an roberts saying that I was approved for a loan. I was asked to pay a one time deposit of 135.00 from a green dot money pac so I was called back and told that IRS had my loan on hold cuz I needed to pay 190.00. I got upset I am a single mom of 6 kids I have stage 4 colin cancer and I was beat out of cash that I need. I want to see everyone that was ripped off get their funds back and rub an and the rest need to be shut down and jailed for stilling from people like us. Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: nationalpaydayloan services Internet

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
USA-Serve CEO Michael Cannon Beware DOES NOT PAY Mickleton, New Jersey Author: Anonymous, Other Legal Process Services: USA-Serve Mickleton, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
Coleman Services Group Mr. Anthony Coleman this LLC Company enjoys to over charge custmers for work that is done for them, my husband use to work for this company and the owner of the company beat him up and would not give him his last pay check. this company hires you as a sub- contractor, but you fill out no paper work and he pays you with one of his company checks. If you every want to have some work done, please do not use this company. Mr. Coleman was a man of god, but now he a man thats always on the town. it has been almost a month and my husband still has not got his last pay check. remember if you need HVAC, Plumming, Elec., or handyman work done. Do Not use this company. harrisburg North Carolina Author: concord, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Coleman Services Group harrisburg, North Carolina

Aug 26 2014
Geico Will not pay out damages to my car which was hit my their insured while I was parked with engine off. not clear Internet Author: Ijamsville, Maryland Body Work & Repair: Geico Internet