Your Search | tele pay usa

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
sweepstakes clearinghouse fail to send me a software package. after i pay for my lap top.crocks. instead send me a $5.00cd room.Every time i get some mail from them. I throw it in the trash. Arlington Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Oct 21 2016
Jack Kitchen No payout, owe me over a $1000 and don't pay. Called the support number on the site and they say contact your agent. They are full of s*. Don't use this website EVER! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Jack Kitchen Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Chase Harmer Robert Harmer Pay Certify Company is not legal Campbell Internet Author: Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Internet

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Rod Haugabrooks Sherrard A Haugabrooks, ROI Homes Valuation Services, myroihome, appraisal technology and valuation inc PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS WHEN DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY... Does Not Pay Outstanding Invoices To Contract employees. Have not be paid for over 60 hours of work. Has now been over 120 days past due on payment. Lake Mary Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Employment Services: Rod Haugabrooks Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Roel 'r' If they ask you for $1.00 ... dont pay a cent ???? Internet Author: Alabama Dating Services: Roel Internet

Oct 20 2016
Darrelll Howard scammed me out $1800.00 which I have to pay back to bank. Internet Author: Milan , New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Darrelll Howard Internet

Oct 20 2016
fullflush Made withdrawl for thousand dollars last year,and they won't pay me my money.All i get is excuses Nationwide Author: Northhighlands, California Offshore Gambling: fullflush Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Award Notification Commission LARRY HOURS EXECUTOR OF AWARDS I received a letter from Award Notification Commission Ml 520 19 23 ( TD- 14/71-P) JC- 38022-0209385 World Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 7800154482 1194276833 with Any written by it saying I've won 1,327,940.00 dollars and I have to pay 11.89 to ANC Nationwide
Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Go Capital Usa Rip off and Liars Irvine California Author: Conyers, Georgia Commerical Lending Firm: Go Capital Usa Internet

Oct 20 2016
Team Drivers/ GreatWide transport False advertisement, no pay, low cpm Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Marlow, Oklahoma Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Team Drivers/ GreatWide transport Oklahoma

Oct 20 2016
Alamo Janitorial Services Ana Guzman Employed, but did NOT pay for work completed. Arlington Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cleaning Services: Alamo Janitorial Services Arlington, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Solar Mosaic Extortion Company, once you get the panels on your home, you have to pay them $250.00 if you want to redo your mortgage Oakland California Author: Placentia, California Solar: Solar Mosaic Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
CheckPeople.Com Total Rip Off, Hidden Fees, App Does Not Work, Not In USA Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet: CheckPeople.Com Internet

Oct 20 2016
Chime card Usa Internet Author: Homerville, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Chime card Internet

Oct 20 2016
PayPro Global Extended support I did not want and will not pay for. Internet PayPro Global reply Author: CRITZ, Virginia Computer Manufactures: PayPro Global Internet

Oct 19 2016
Matt Lloyd Mobe MTTB pyramid skeem complete rip off biggest scam on the internet today Kuala Lumpur / USA Internet nationwide / worldwide Author: PERTH, Other Cross-Border Scams: Matt Lloyd Mobe Internet

Oct 19 2016
Avante USA Akeashia Claicorne ext. 315 False Debt Claim Houston, TX Texas Author: Rolla, Missouri Collection Agencies: Avante USA Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Twin Bluff Financial PRS Collection A lady called my husband stating he took a loan out with a place called Twin Bluff Financial, stated they took money from our bank acct and will proceed with court to pay a balance? Unknown Unknown Author: Chandler, Arizona Loans: Twin Bluff Financial

Oct 19 2016
Interstate Transport Inc Short Pay St. Petersburg FL Author: Florida Trucking Companies: Interstate Transport Inc Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Nutra Prime Cleanse company gave a free trial of their products only had to pay for shipping 9 Nationwide Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Prime Cleanse Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
IQ2 CLOUD LLC USA Dialer Services Jerry Kelly SCAM ARTIST.... Predator..... Bernie Madoff of Call Center Dialer Services Gilbert Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: IQ2 Cloud LLC Gilbert, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
Chris Berube The Next Stage/Tres Stage Total scam, shady, touchy, causes drama, doesn't pay actors Los Angeles From Chris Berube Author: Los Angeles , California Theaters: Chris Berube Los Angeles,