TENNESSEE LOTTERY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tennessee lottery
There may be more specific results for "tennessee lottery"
For more specific results for "tennessee lottery"
Showing 1-25 of 26,002 Found Reports For more specific results for "tennessee lottery"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Oakhaven Mobile Home Park Treated me as a Manager and a good one! Worked xtra hours for this new Company !!they are stupid, but think there the greatest!  Burbank Irvine Calif Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Burbank,

Jul 25 2017
Wildwood Guitars Colorado Wildwood Guitars Wildwood Guitars Scammed me over a guitar case. Louisville Colorado
Author: Tennessee Liars: Wildwood Guitars Colorado Louisville , Colorado

Jul 25 2017
Procraigslist.com AKA Pro Craigslist AKA Craigslist Posting Service Continually charging my credit card without authorization and refused refund. Failed to deliver as promised. Jamaica New York Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Procraigslist.com Jamaica, New York

Jul 25 2017
Landmark Health Light Square SoHydrolux offered a trial for $4.99 with no subscription. 2 weeks later received 2 charges for 89.95 & 99.95 Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Skin Care: Landmark Health Internet

Lonestar Classic Motors Lied, Scam, Refused Richmond Texas
Author: Franklin, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Lonestar Classic Motors Richmond, Texas

Jul 24 2017
TLG*GREATFU18689116JUL TLGGREATFNTLG*BUYERSBUYERS Fraudulent enrollment and billing Nashville Tennessee Author: Anaheim, California Buying Clubs: TLG*GREATFU18689116JUL Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 24 2017
Fingerhut Safeline 6Someone signed me up on a company who has apparently been charging my account since 2014. I did not sign up. Get nothing but a run around from them. No one knows anything, knows anyone, nor can anyone help cause it's all MY fault. I am legally blind and Not gonna take being ripped off! Nationwide Author: Speedwell, Tennessee Consumer Services: Fingerhut Safeline Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
The National Lottery ,The National Lottery International Promotions  Auckland Park Germany Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Offshore Gaming: The National Lottery

Jul 23 2017
Greendot Visa U.S.A Inc Fraud of Greendot Nationwide Author: Louisville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Greendot Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Skip white performance Ordered a mini starter...was a piece of crap...Tennessee Internet Author: Vallejo, California Auto Parts: Skip white performance Internet

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 21 2017
Voodoo Princess Michelle Adams/ Christine AdamsErica Adams Voodoo, princess, love spells, curse removal, pasadena, temple valley, noelle Pasadena California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Astrologers & Psychics: Voodoo Princess Internet

Jul 21 2017
Threepsychicwishes Hannah Hannah, texas, psychic, love spells, return lover. scams, Ft Worth Texas Author: Nashville, Tennessee Astrologers & Psychics: Threepsychicwishes Internet

Jul 21 2017
Voodoo Love center Angie Voodoo, love spells, spells, lover, scam, texas, angie, houston Houston Texas Author: Nashville, Tennessee Astrologers & Psychics: Voodoo Love center Internet

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Public Moving Services Rip Off Moving Firm Charlotte North Carolina Moving scam Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Chorlette, North Carolina

Jul 21 2017
Parisian Glow Bean Eye Serum Bee Eye Cream, Bei Eye Cream Rip Off, Fraudulent, Poor Customer Service Colorado Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Beauty Products: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 21 2017
Southern Style Design Bar Worst Customer Service Internet Author: Toone, Tennessee Arts & Crafts Stores: Southern Style Design Bar Internet

Jul 20 2017
Rideout Repairs & Renovations LLC WORST CONTRACTOR RENNOVATION EVER EXPERIENCED! nashville Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: Rideout Repairs & Renovations LLC nashville, Tennessee

Jul 20 2017
nj lottery fire ball winnings irvington Nationwide Author: Irvington, New Jersey State Government: nj lottery Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Nursery Barn The USA Nursery sent dead bushes and no response when called McMinnville, Tennessee Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Nurseries: Nursery Barn McMinnville, , Tennessee

Jul 19 2017
Todd Miller Willingham Lies and trash Bakersville nc. Nationwide Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Todd Miller Willingham Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Thatbasket I have sent them 2 emails and it has been weeks and i still havent gotten what i purchased. Internet Author: Covington, Tennessee Pools & Saunas: Thatbasket Internet

Jul 19 2017
Johnna Gains Face cream Orca Nutra . dermagieo and vieva drrma I ordered a sample for 8.95. On 7- 15 -17 I was charged 89.91 and on the 17th 91.79 not authorized 9 Hollywood Florida Internet Author: SPRINGFIELD, Tennessee Internet: Johnna Gains Face cream Internet