TEP WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tep wireless
There may be more specific results for "tep wireless"
For more specific results for "tep wireless"
Showing 26-50 of 5,844 Found Reports For more specific results for "tep wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 18 2017
A wireless Terrible service San Juan Capistrano California Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Cellular Phone Companies: A wireless San Juan Capistrano, California

Jun 14 2017
Verizon Wireless Added VZ Navigator without my permission Nationwide Author: South Jordan, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
AT&T AT&T wireless Stole my 4 Trade in I phones - did not pay our switcher program bill as agreed to change service to them but the WORST and little known fact. AT&T I phones are chipped to ONLY WORK at AT&T - you can jnot use an AT &T i phone 7 anywhere else ever. They charged me to unlock 4 phones and they can not be unlocked. Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
wireless fulfillment center I was cheated by their sales person & not responsibly to cover my lost NYC New York Author: NYC, New York Cellular Phone Companies: wireless fulfillment center Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 11 2017
Professional Collection Comsultants Ron JacobsPO I am being build for a AT&T Cingular wireless account over ten years ago and they are charging me $4,110.00 .  Los Angeles California Author: Palmdale, California Cellular Phone Companies: Professional Collection Comsultants

Jun 09 2017
ADT Protect Your Home, ATD Defender , Adt Authorized Dealer Fraud Selling wireless obsolete 2g System that was inoperable as 2g shut down Nationwide Author: Manhattan Beach, California Security Services: ADT Defender Nationwide

Jun 09 2017
True Wireless Rip Off, scammers, and fraudulent!! Internet Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: True Wireless Internet

Jun 02 2017
Cricket Wireless Refuses to refund my money after I cancelled my account. Phone battery getting hot and swelling case. Nationwide Author: Utica, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

May 30 2017
prescott wireless TOMEKA LARRY FELISHA SELL BAD CELL PHONES And cheat people out of money .never admitting to be wrong hartsville South Carolina Author: hartsville, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: prescott wireless hartsville, South Carolina

May 29 2017
Pro Wireless Unethical business practices, deceptive products, no respect for customers, liars Cary North Carolina Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Wireless Cary, North Carolina

May 29 2017
Verizon Wireless Bait and Switch! Mt. Laurel, NJ Nationwide That's an agreement I'd like to view Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 24 2017
SmartphoneTradeIn.com GRC Wireless, Inc. DBA SmartphoneTradeIn.com & SmartphoneRecycling.com Do not send your mobile phones to this company, they will claim they are damaged and give you much less value than promised Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: SmartphoneTradeIn.com Internet

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 22 2017
Sprint Wireless Company holds services for ransom in emergency situations Nationwide Laughable Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Wireless Nationwide

May 20 2017
Wireless Advocates Stuart Lee Rebates Unknown Denial Portland Oregon Author: Vancouver, Washington Telephones: Wireless Advocates Portland, Oregon

May 12 2017
Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Author: Copperhill , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Wireless Internet

May 12 2017
Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers​ by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now removes and remaining time on the phone that you have previously paid for and changes your due date to the day you added the new monthly payment. Nationwide Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now remov Author: Kingman, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Total Wireless Nationwide

May 10 2017
AT&T AT&T WIRELESS REFUSED TO REPLACE Z221 WHEN UNDER WARRANTEE AND DENIED UNLOCK CODE TO RETRIEVE DATA Dallas Texas Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Dallas, Texas

May 05 2017
AT&T Wireless Turned off phone after payment Atlanta Nationwide Not the full story... Author: Kenner, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

May 03 2017
Qlink Wireless Never received the replacement phone I ordered over a month ago DANIA, Florida Author: Calhoun, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Qlink Wireless DANIA, , Florida

May 02 2017
Wireless Emporium Outfitters Heartless Fullerton Internet Fraud Author: Faucett, Missouri Internet Fraud: Wireless Emporium Internet

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
IV WIRELESS /Boost Mobile Defective Phone Jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: IV WIRELESS /Boost Mobile Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 28 2017
qlink wireless all. the reps and supervisors i hung up on me said i was lying even though i had proof messed me out of over 300 megabytes and told me they was nothing they could do do very rude andand said stuff that didnt make sense like i used it in march before i got the data Florida Internet
Author: Kenova, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: qlink wireless Internet

Apr 28 2017
RED POCKET MOBILE RED POCKET WIRELESS REFUSED TO ACTIVATE MY BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GUSTO 3, FALSELY TOLD ME IT'S ON A BLOCK LIST THOUSAND OAKS California Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: RED POCKET MOBILE THOUSAND OAKS, California