Your Search | test only

1, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Jul 26 2016
Spirit Airlines Trip Insurance only covers airfare Atlanta Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Airlines: Spirit Airlines Internet

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 25 2016
Springhill Motel and Spa Springhill is a terrible hotel that only wants your money, don't be fooled ! Wisconsin dells Wisconsin Author: Markham, Illinois Hotel: Springhill Motel and Spa Wisconsin dells, Wisconsin

Jul 25 2016
Omniscapes Jason Craycraft Driveway was spelling after only 8 months, and after notifying Jason Craycraft about this he gave me the run around for 4 months and put a seal over it but did not fix the underlying problem Columbus Ohio Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Appliances: Landscaping: Omniscapes Columbus, Ohio

Jul 25 2016
auroraeyeserum.com/ Actifyface80073Eye Noir / premium eye80065Skin Restore /aging 888-874-7243dermaca*miriacle 888 509 1379 Three /identical/ sets of eye & facial cream came, only one ordered, without knowledge of ongoing contract for monthly shipments at $90. each Santa Ana California Author: Portland, Oregon Eye Care: http://auroraeyeserum.com/ Santa Ana , California

Jul 25 2016
Yoobly Inc Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Yoobly is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Yoobly practices what they preach daily ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for great new business builders and product users for their businesses.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Yoobly Inc pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Yoobly Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. UPDATE Author: SUMMERVILLE, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Yoobly Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yoobly dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% service guarantee, only provides the best software and network marketing training for motivated individuals looking to grow their businesses. Yoobly implements top rated pull marketing strategies that anyone can implement. Yoobly receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assur Internet

Jul 24 2016
Atlantic Group Carlos Had only an old address and before he would tell me anything he wanted to confirm last 4 digits of my social security number. Paintsville Kentucky Author: Paintsville, Kentucky Cash Services: Atlantic Group Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nathalie Du Bois requested our music for evaluation in Wav. Format. She then licensed it without our knowledge or permission and filed ownership registrations at ASCAP. She collected fees and royalties and did not report these to us. We only found out whe Music publishing fraud London UK UK Author: Santa Monica, California Accounting: Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
'Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied phoenix Arizona phoenix Arizona Author: erie, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: 'Metabo Matrix phoenix, Arizona

Jul 24 2016
Us live delivery..or Us live express Don't let this woman's email fool you into finding you the perfect free puppy..amandamaloneforjesus@gmail.com!! They get their money for a free dog by u use the delivery service only with western union payment.. Spokane Washington Internet Author: Pompton Lakes, New Jersey Liars: Us live delivery..or Us live express Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Yoobly Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Yoobly is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Yoobly strives to help those that are motivated to making positive changes to their business. *UPDATE: Yoobly Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Yoobly Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Yoobly Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yoobly dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% service guarantee, only provides the best software and network marketing training for motivated individuals looking to grow their businesses. Yoobly implements top rated pull marketing strategies that anyone can implement. Yoobly receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assur Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 23 2016
seodomainregservice The email I've received does not show any company name. only email addresses one in LA and one in China. Los Angeles and China Internet LA Chi Author: Corona, California Internet Services: seodomainregservice Internet

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
BioRepair Company claims computer in a pill! Not only impossible but actual pill contains only vitamins. New York New York Author: Peoria, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: BioRepair New York, New York

Jul 22 2016
banknovelties i have paid for a bak statements after they got the money via localbitcoins.com the stopped responding to emails. they requested only Bitcoins payment now i know why. i have paid $270 for NOTHING!! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Personal Services: banknovelties Internet

Jul 22 2016
ROTITA FASHION COMPANY This company do not refund your money to you at all they refuse to give me my money back on a misfitting jumpsuit that one can see straight through. They only emailing me because they have known listed address ,know listed phone and did not send return shipping receipt. They refuses to give me address or phone number. Internet
Author: Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: ROTITA FASHION COMPANY Internet

Jul 22 2016
Brian Martinez Martinez Electric Brian took our money and only complelted half the job Lakewood Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Building Services: Brian Martinez Martinez Electric Lakewood , Colorado

Jul 22 2016
Ashley Black Systems® | The Fasciology® Institute. Ashley Black Fasciology Paid for paypal invoice as this is their only option for international customers, no correspondence since despite ongoing attempts, invoice was for $141US when the website lists as $89US Internet Author: Mackay, Alabama Alternative Health: Ashley Black Systems® | The Fasciology® Institute. Internet

Jul 21 2016
Elite Test 360 Ripped Muscle Xtreem Del Mar,Ca.92014 Internet Author: Cambria, California Supplemental Health Programs: Elite Test 360 Del Mar, California

Jul 21 2016
ABC Warehouse Mansfield, Ohio ABC Warehouse Mansfield , ohio They refused to take a refrigerater back that was junk. We, only had it for 2 days and it had ice and the doors would not close Mansfield Ohio Author: New Haven, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: ABC Warehouse Mansfield, Ohio Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
DermaLuxe the product was to be use for 14 days. you only payed for shipping and handling. after 14 days they would bill you if you didn't cancel. I was billed before. and when I tried to cancel they wouldn't let me. then if he did he gave me a #. and he hung up on me. Wilmington Nationwide Author: rusk, Texas TV Advertisements: DermaLuxe Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
all start direct auto shipping Rip off artists only interested in charging a $199 deposit fee-they do not deliver santa monica California Author: newbury park, California Auto Shipping Companies: all start direct auto shipping santa monica, California

Jul 21 2016
MEC Globle Guaranteed monthly income of 3500.00 to 4500.00 for only a 2500.00 investment( residual income) Arizoia Author: Sheridan, Montana Internet Fraud: MEC Globle