TEST ONLY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: test only
There may be more specific results for "test only"
For more specific results for "test only"
Showing 1-25 of 115,576 Found Reports For more specific results for "test only"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
Pinnacle Flooring Company The individual, juan rodriguez, went over to my home to measure the carpet size for replacing it and after we picked the sample we needed, he said the work crew would show up the following morning to do the installation so needed 50% of the total down in order to start the work. The money was paid as requested only for him to tell me that he had said that the job would start on Monday and not Saturday as originally communicated to us. Monday arrived only to be informed that the work can't be performed because he has no installers available. We had told him the urgency of the work before signing on with them but nothing would let hin bulge. As at writing this, my money has still not been refunded and he has not answered texts or phone calls. Dallas Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Flooring Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Pseudo Surge and DMC Eyes Only Avoid at all costs Arizona Internet Author: Staten island, New York Eye Care: Pseudo Surge and DMC Eyes Only Internet

Oct 17 2017
CenturyLink Prism The sales team signs you up on a specific rate plan and cost only to have the price adjusted and significantly increased a few months later. I've called a dozen times and been transferred 4 to 5 times pecan and have spent nearly a full work week on the phone to no avail.  Phoenix, Arizona Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cable TV: CenturyLink Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Listing Extension / Not dually executed Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Steve Swan sold me an ad for radius magazine to run in June 2017 the only contact I've had with him since then is that he would refund my money. As of October 25, 2017 I have not heard anything from him nor have I received the money Elk River Minnesota Author: Big Lake, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Elk River, Minnesota

Oct 17 2017
claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Kevin Jones they identify themselves as Microsoft Technical Support. I got their number from a Google serarch only know it as a toll free number unknown Author: Cumming, Alabama Computer Help Desk: claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Internet

Oct 17 2017
voice2phone voice2phone.com Paid thousands of dollars for a dialer just to have them remotely disconnect it later. Online only Internet Author: Pasadena, California Software: voice2phone Internet

Oct 17 2017
A P E processing This company called me and said i had a pending lawsuit out on me for a rented tv from aarons and that if i set up a payment arrangment i would only have to pay 700 and some dollars. However if i did not they said they were gonna put a summons out for me in my county and that i would have to pay over 5000 after court costs and fees. Georgia Author: Spring took twp., Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A P E processing , Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales Fraud and Loan Sharking Kalamazoo Michigan The Painful Truth Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales , Michigan

Oct 16 2017
escreen False positive drug test Nationwide Author: hemingford, Nebraska Medical Laboratories: escreen Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Straight Talk Nationwide Straight Talk Scam Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Mary boughman Kathy In Sept paid 3 no storage fee 45.00 ea total 135.00 used only one of 3 SHOULD get 2 mo UNUSED RETURNED. RENTAL AGREEMENT DOESNT SAY SHE CAN KEEP BUT SHE SAID SHES NOT RETURNING IT Grand junction Colorado Author: San Diego, California Storage & Self Storage: Mary boughman Grand junction, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
The sale guru Ordered a 2-1 curling straightener iron and never received it . No phone no to contact them only an email that they won’t respond back too. Do not order from them I wished I would have read the complaints on them first ! Internet Author: Shelocta, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: The sale guru Internet

Oct 16 2017
Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher Ken Gallagher, men's rights attorneymens rights attorney orlando KEN GALLAGHER RIPPED ME OFF, THEN THREATENED TO SUE ME IF I TALKED orlando Florida CORRECTION TO MY REPORT Author: Orlando, Florida Lawyers: Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher orlando, Florida

Oct 15 2017
RLY*DERMARENU aurora brite they first charged me 43.00 when i refused the vitamin c and the eye treatment...i only agreed to the wrinkle cream sample. i called to complain and to cancel, they did not cancel only to charge me again ...this time 98.00. huntington beach California Author: hotchkiss, Colorado Skin Care: RLY*DERMARENU huntington beach, California

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Nuavive Derma Serum and Eye Cream. Please note that this item was presented on Shark Tank and all five invested in this product. Shame on them. Let's start this by saying SCAM. Many of us have been scammed by Nuavive from their free trial, auto-send products, shipping charges. It appers they have covered themselves from class action suit or even having their charges removed from your charge account. Do not deal with this company or any other company that tries to give you free samples on skin care products. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. If you want to purchase Nuavive, go to Amazon. The price for the serum is only $33, so much less that Nuvive is offering. Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Skin Care: Nuavive Internet

Oct 15 2017
Fundwise Capital Austin Bitters, Scam Artist, Dishonest Employee, Deceptive Salesman, Lying Fool, Cheating Scumbag Lied, Cheated. Manipulated, Mislead me straight off a cliff into a pool of sh*. AVOID THIS COMPANY FUNDWISE AT ALL COSTS. Sandy Utah Too much venom for a refusal Author: Alabama Business Consultants: Fundwise Capital Sandy, Utah