Your Search | test only

Feb 06 2016

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
Nurta Prime Cleanse Nutra Life Brands LLCNutraPrime Cleansecleansedetoxify.info Didn't cancel my order. Canceled only after I called them many times. Didn't follow thru on sending email. Played games when calling. Tampa Florida Author: Tooele, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Nurta Prime Cleanse Florida

Feb 05 2016
WORTHPOINT Plrease excuse my erroe. I hit the mouse when I shouldn't have. I am continuing. The representative indicated she would forward my file to the supervisor. I know it's been only a couple of days, but I don't want this to slip through the cracks. $200 is alot of money for someone on a fixed income. atlanta internet Author: BOISE, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: WORTHPOINT Internet

Feb 05 2016
Equinox Beauty Promised extension to free trial when I phoned to cancel now say I can only cancel on payment of £39 Larnaca Internet Author: Dartford, Alabama Sales People: Equinox Beauty Internet

Feb 04 2016
Auto Max Denver AutoMax Denver, AutoMax, Auto Max AUTO MAX DENVER Is the worst scam of a Dealership in all CO..... A Salvage yard is better than this Family of LIARS WHO STEAL AND SELL ONLY FAULTY METAL they call cars Denver Colorado AS IS!!! Author: Denver , Colorado Auto Dealers: Auto Max Denver Denver, Colorado

Feb 04 2016
Pearson Vue test taking, closed center, no customer service Internet Author: Other Computer Training & Education: Pearson Vue

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Secret Society called THE LEAGUE signed only Tom Membership invitation to be returned to them. Secret scociety of wealth and world power. Dallas TX 75356-0627 Nationwide Author: North fort myers, Florida Cult Organizations: Secret Society called THE LEAGUE Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Ace elite Netspend Locked my funds for supposed security breaching. But had no problem only allowing store transactions New Orleans Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ace elite Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
JUVACELL OFFERED ME A TRIAL SAMPLE SAID I ONLY HAD TO PAY SHIPPING WHICH I DID AND THEN THEY TAKE ALMOST 200.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT Internet Author: SHERWOOD, Arkansas News Media: JUVACELL Internet

Feb 01 2016
Accoy Contracting Missy Nickovics They have hired Contractors to perform work for them and after the work is done and the company receives thousands of dollars, they fail to pay their contractors. Myself and another contractor have waited months and months to get paid and we keep getting excuses and ignored. The only attempt that they make is to pay a substantially lower amount. In the meantime, they say they don't have the money, but clients confirmed that the company received payment soon after the job was done. 8 months later, still no pay to contractor. They also have illegal workers performing jobs and then when they do the job wrong, it comes out of the contractors expected pay. In some instances we couldn't even wear our shirts representing the company because of the fear of OSHA coming out to a site. both Colorado Springs, and Elk River CO and MN Author: Colorado Small Business Services: Accoy Contracting Missy Nickovics Minnesota

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Feb 01 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. JHP is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success *UPDATE SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Media Outlets: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Impact Marketing Don Reza - Premier Marketing Premier Marketing, Impact Marketing Don Reza, Ann (fake assistant) Nick Rezac Don Reza doesnt return calls, only takes money. blue bell Pennsylvania Author: USA, New York Drugstores: Impact Marketing Don Reza - Premier Marketing blue bell, Pennsylvania

Jan 31 2016
Extend Pet Health Offer 1 mo for S/H only $4.95 ; charged $69.95 before month is half over & $69.95 in next 2 weeks  UT Internet Author: Inglewood, California Supplemental Health Programs: Veterinarians: Extend Pet Health Internet

Jan 31 2016
Cashnowoffer.com Jeff SheetsSheetsco Ltd Lies about speed of payment; you have to continually call /test/ email from different addresses to try to get a response doesn't pay Chicago Illinois
Author: APALACHIN, New York Misc. Health Specialists: Cashnowoffer.com Chicago, Illinois

Jan 30 2016
david hauser he has only paid me once. he paid me after i had been working for him for seven weeks and said he pays every saturday. I have been begging and i'm sick of it. its been three weeks this time. Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Verifiers: david hauser Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Nova Derm btfulskinglowingskin Luring individuals using the internet, saying you are trying a free sample, when Nova Derm knows good and well that they are going to charge your account for the full price of the product once they get your account number for supposedly shipping only charges. Internet Author: Athens, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Nova Derm Internet

Jan 29 2016
Better living Better living ( Joe ) owner Left us in a unsafe situation . Took our pic railings and post . And says its about finance issues we paid 20,500 and only had our railing down and taken away without our approval and ply wood floor and track hasn't been back to work after cashing out checks Conshohoncken pa
Author: Wrightstown, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Better living

Jan 29 2016
YourDjDrops.com Seth G Rip off. This company accepted payment for a design product but never delievered product within advertised time frame of 72 hours. Inquires were met with silence. Also a refund doesn't seem forthcoming even after formal requests for one. Suffice to say that their only method of communication is email...so customer service is limited to when they conveniently choose to respond...which in most cases are an inconvenience to the customer. Online based. Internet
Author: Maumee, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: YourDjDrops.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
Gigsalad I have a site on Gigsalad called Elvis Singing Telegrasm by Floyd THey never put peoples reviews on my site this is not there policies and I only received 2 gigs out of 50 gigs Gigsalad is a liar. Springfield Missouri Author: Kentwood , Michigan Modeling & Talent Agencies: Gigsalad Springfield, Missouri

Jan 29 2016
Lowe's Home Improvement Purchased $1800 stove from Lowe's. 3X they delivered damaged unit or one pissing parts. Finally deliver a new stove with no visible damage and six months later it breaks. Contacted Lowe's for service but they only have one service company for millions of customers in a 50 mile radius, so SEVEN weeks later I still have a brand new $1800 stove that doesn't work and it's been two months since I could cook for my family. Pittsboro Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Home & Garden Stores: Lowe's Home Improvement Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Clubwhitesmile sent a message thru Yahtzee came for a chance to win Iphone 6 said my credit card would only be charged $1.99 to wn opportunity to enter draw. Apparently in the fine print, it says for some period of time my credit card will b charged $119 per month. I caught this on month 2 and now they are telling me my card will be charged for longer Internet Author: Brampton, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Clubwhitesmile Internet