Your Search | test only

Oct 01 2015
Slim4Life Rip off, false information, false advertisement, Guarantee only with their processed food purchase and not normal grocery store food as advertised. Fort Worth Texas Author: mansfield, Texas Weightloss Programs: Slim4Life Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 01 2015
01:20 PM,,,, Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet
Issue is NOT FULLY RESOLVED and LETTER they give you is VOID until i am refunded Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Internet

Sep 30 2015
Specialized Veterinary Services they seem to be only intere doing services with exoberant charges for pet owners and using fear tactics for death of y fort myers florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Veterinarian Services: Specialized Veterinary Services Florida

Sep 30 2015
Vibe playground Fake company Internet only Internet Author: Reno , Nevada Vibe playground Internet

Sep 30 2015
Instant Checkmate This is a bogus website, it completes only one function; taking your money! Internet Author: West Seneca, New York Verifiers: Instant Checkmate Internet

Sep 30 2015
Palm Beach Jewelry Palm Beach Direct They ripped me off. I ordered three pairs of Gold Earrings ,but only received two. Boca Raton Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Palm Beach Jewelry Internet

Sep 30 2015
Dermaluxe snake venom peptide cream did not order product, only sample. charged $92.53 for additional product. Upon calling for return and credit, gave excuses, other offers, refused, then said yes, would refund. Waiting still for refund. san diego California Author: san diego, California Questionable Activities: Dermaluxe san diego, California

Sep 30 2015
Mojo Global Steve Halverson Steve Halverson sold me software to send out 100 letters a day to Linkedin prospects and it only worked about 2 weeks Scottsdale Internet
We are very sorry that this happened. Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Mojo Global Internet

Sep 29 2015
emospark emoshape llc false advertisement does not work with ios like they said it would,only android new york New York Author: glendale, New York Communications & Networking: emospark new york, New York
35, Report #1101911

Sep 29 2015
Carden Family Auction Service Terrible company, broken items, would not reply! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Amsterdam New York
I am also a victim so this guy is NOT the only one. Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auctions: Carden Family Auction Service Amsterdam, New York

Rock Star Engery Drink Was told to Only TEXT this number Anchorage Internet
Author: anchorage, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: Rock Star Engery Drink Internet

Sep 29 2015
wiz towing I purchased a 2004 Bmw 325i from Harold and was told he would get it up and running just give an extra 1,000 for parts/labor. I did this only to be told he never said he had all the parts I have my receipt showing that in his handwriting it says car paid in full as well as 1,000 additional paid for parts and labor. I have the vehicle in my possession but I have been unsuccessful at getting any of my money back even though this gentleman has a towing company making money. he took full advantage of me New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: wiz towing New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 28 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. dedicated to total customer satisfaction & the optimization of their customers' online presence.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
File a law suite I would be willing to go in on it with you. Author: austin, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: eGumball irvine, California

Sep 28 2015
DermaNU Skin Dermanu skin serum unordered products charged to debit card, only one received. charged for five. Internet Author: Cleveland, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: DermaNU Skin Internet

Sep 27 2015
Straighttalk Ripoff Unreachable paid $48.23 only to have my card credited to another phone number Nationwide Straighttalk Ripoff Unreachable paid $48.23 only to have my card credited to another phone number Author: Tijeras, New Mexico Telephone Companies: Straighttalk Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
Mometrix Media teacher florida test prep earth space science Nationwide Author: Winter Haven , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Mometrix Media Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
Select Home Warranty They ripped me off on my money. I paid 187.00 to get my disposal fix and they are only going to pay me $75. austin Nationwide Author: Merkel, Texas Employees: Select Home Warranty Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
Drivetime The representative that helped us get into our car was very nice as well as everyone in the office. My car before interest and taxes is $12,999. The blue book value is only $8000 in excellent condition, which the car is not in excellent condition. The fir Savannah Georgia Author: Midway, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drivetime Savannah, Georgia

Sep 26 2015
Transcity Limos SHADY BUSINESS STAY CLEAR NEVER USE PHOENIX PEOPLE!!!! Very misleading company!!! You think you are ONLY paying the fee you were given when booking then a few days later (after you have used limo) they charge your card additional fees for Garage to Garage What a scam! Never once do they tell you that when booking about the additional fees, even asking several times for an invoice. $357 over the original price given. By the time you find out about their additional fees you have already used their service. You have a history of fraud and misrepresentation as evidenced by FIVE consumer complaints to the Better Business Bureau of which you have resolved none. You have received a BBB rating of Fas a result. The Rental Agreement clause you have referenced in your defense does not support your position.  Chandler Arizona Author: anthem, Arizona Limousine Services: Transcity Limos Chandler, Arizona

Sep 26 2015
Getlivebody Charged twice and for an item I didn't want then said they would only refund half for the item I didn't want n I emailed them right when I created the order and noticed it was on there. California Internet Author: Menifee, California On-Line Stores: Getlivebody Internet

Sep 26 2015
08:52 AM only cares about your money! Internet Author: Raeford, North Carolina Child Daycare: Internet

Sep 25 2015
10:42 AM the program tweekAttack they sold stopped working. they keep saying they'd help fix the problem via skype but never showed up on skype. they said they can only refund 50% but they even never sent me the 50% refund. it looks like they are a group of chinese, indian Internet Author: la, California Computer Software: Internet

Sep 25 2015
Cellular Sales Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer - Warren Keays manager Rip off! Lied to and deceived by sales agents only interested in the biggest kickbacks they get off a phone you don't want! Don't shop here! Arnold Maryland Finally Author: Annapolis, Maryland Questionable Activities: Cellular Sales Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer Arnold, Maryland

Sep 24 2015
Beckman do not order fromt hse guys, NOR anyone only accepting WU or money gram, thats hows scammers scam! Internet Author: ventura, California Medical Supplies: Beckman Internet

Sep 24 2015
Lambert & Lambert Inc. Enhance Product Development, Inc. Alex Paquin Misled me to believe they wanted sample products to promote liciensing, only to then cancel after we produced them. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Brisbane, California Advertising / Deceptive: Lambert & Lambert Inc Minneapolis, Minnesota