Your Search | test only

Jul 23 2016
seodomainregservice The email I've received does not show any company name. only email addresses one in LA and one in China. Los Angeles and China Internet LA Chi Author: Corona, California Internet Services: seodomainregservice Internet

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
BioRepair Company claims computer in a pill! Not only impossible but actual pill contains only vitamins. New York New York Author: Peoria, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: BioRepair New York, New York

Jul 22 2016
banknovelties i have paid for a bak statements after they got the money via localbitcoins.com the stopped responding to emails. they requested only Bitcoins payment now i know why. i have paid $270 for NOTHING!! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Personal Services: banknovelties Internet

Jul 22 2016
ROTITA FASHION COMPANY This company do not refund your money to you at all they refuse to give me my money back on a misfitting jumpsuit that one can see straight through. They only emailing me because they have known listed address ,know listed phone and did not send return shipping receipt. They refuses to give me address or phone number. Internet
Author: Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: ROTITA FASHION COMPANY Internet

Jul 22 2016
Brian Martinez Martinez Electric Brian took our money and only complelted half the job Lakewood Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Building Services: Brian Martinez Martinez Electric Lakewood , Colorado

Jul 22 2016
Ashley Black Systems® | The Fasciology® Institute. Ashley Black Fasciology Paid for paypal invoice as this is their only option for international customers, no correspondence since despite ongoing attempts, invoice was for $141US when the website lists as $89US Internet Author: Mackay, Alabama Alternative Health: Ashley Black Systems® | The Fasciology® Institute. Internet

Jul 21 2016
Elite Test 360 Ripped Muscle Xtreem Del Mar,Ca.92014 Internet Author: Cambria, California Supplemental Health Programs: Elite Test 360 Del Mar, California

Jul 21 2016
ABC Warehouse Mansfield, Ohio ABC Warehouse Mansfield , ohio They refused to take a refrigerater back that was junk. We, only had it for 2 days and it had ice and the doors would not close Mansfield Ohio Author: New Haven, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: ABC Warehouse Mansfield, Ohio Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
DermaLuxe the product was to be use for 14 days. you only payed for shipping and handling. after 14 days they would bill you if you didn't cancel. I was billed before. and when I tried to cancel they wouldn't let me. then if he did he gave me a #. and he hung up on me. Wilmington Nationwide Author: rusk, Texas TV Advertisements: DermaLuxe Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
all start direct auto shipping Rip off artists only interested in charging a $199 deposit fee-they do not deliver santa monica California Author: newbury park, California Auto Shipping Companies: all start direct auto shipping santa monica, California

Jul 21 2016
MEC Globle Guaranteed monthly income of 3500.00 to 4500.00 for only a 2500.00 investment( residual income) Arizoia Author: Sheridan, Montana Internet Fraud: MEC Globle

38, Report #1220383

Jul 21 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fair Oaks, California Loans: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 21 2016
Ross Iannarelli STMPO Race Products, STMPO Clothing, STMPO Ross Iannarelli ripped me off close to 100grand which includes 3 heavily modified cars that include a 2002 Right Hand Drive Mugen Honda Civic Si, 1992 JDM Honda NSX, 1997 Acura NSX; In addition to the 3 cars that were heavily modified; there are also car parts and cash with all combined value which I paid for close to 100,000 USD. Not only did he not perform the work, but he basically stripped all the 3 and sold the parts in addition to the cash and other parts sent to him. Tempe Arizona
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Parts: Ross Iannarelli Tempe, Arizona

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Legacy I purchase a truck from these people on July,2 2016 and I've only driven the car one good week and it keeps breaking down I can't get my money back nor an exchange for another vehicle , this is the worst experience in my life ever these clowns are a rip off and I pray that they are shut down soon Pelham Alabama Author: Bessemer, Alabama Auto Dealers: Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Pelham, Alabama

Jul 20 2016
Gerald Redman, Crystal Clear RV Only completed ~25% of total job Frisco Texas Author: Frisco, Texas RV Parts & Accessories: Gerald Redman, Crystal Clear RV Internet

Jul 20 2016
allure eyes eye rewind product ordered a 14 day trail product, eye rewind, 7-13-2016. called customer support 7-20-2016 and was told by rep that i only had 13 days to try product and then i would be charged full price of 92.97. trail cost 5.97. recivied my credit card billing and found that allure had charged 5.95 plus 92.97. Rep gave all kinds of excuses and then after phone call I recieved a email showing cancellation. i will call my credit company also . san diego california Author: okawville, Illinois Eye Care: allure eyes Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
vitalfinale nembutal online scam internet only Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Pharmacies: vitalfinale Internet

Jul 19 2016
intercargo brokers llc martin tamez iaws robed of valuable machinery stored by cesar marquez in the warehouse of intercargo brokers wich was sold by martin tamez without my aprobal martin send me a fake sherifs sale notice by his attorney guillermo alarcon we replay to the letter but after that i only got death treats from mr martin tamez i value my machinery for around 500.000 thousand dollars laredo Texas Author: atizapan de zaragoza, California ORGANIZED CRIME: intercargo brokers llc laredo , Texas

Jul 19 2016
JPG Telecom Company illegally using our business centre address with no permission and conning people out of their money of £999.00 we have emailed them and telephone them only to hear them say write to our address - people have telephoned us - written to us asking for their monies returned. Explained we are not that company and researching them with info given to us - only to find HOW DARE THEY use our company. Internet Author: Abercynon, Nr. Cardiff. UK, Telephone Companies: JPG Telecom Internet

Jul 19 2016
nouveau nouveau beauty sin care FREE TRIAL SIZE SHIP COST ONLY! =RIPOFF ARTIST laytonsville Maryland Author: abq, New Mexico Beauty Salons: nouveau laytonsville, Maryland

Jul 19 2016
drive time they added more years of payments, I'm only supposed to have 48 months of car payments. Petersburg Virginia Author: emporia , Virginia Auto Advertising Services: drive time Petersburg , Virginia

Jul 19 2016
Dental Pro at Home.com Ordered this product and was never told about cancel in 8 days on a Free trail and luckly i did cancel with in 8 days but they said i had to mail product back to them so I did that too, Then 10 to 15 days afer that they , Dental pro at home , has chrged my redit card $ 94.30 for this product,,, I have disputed this witmy cdit card company to NOT pay. Everytime i call them they only say  OK, we will not send anymore to you. They will not discus the fact that they Stole my money. !!! DO NOT BUY this PRODUCT,,,,, Boulder Colorado Author: Maringouin, Louisiana Dental Services: Dental Pro at Home.com Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
1 and Only Locksmith 1 and Only Locksmith144-42 Jewel AveFlushing, New YorkUSAPhone: 877-651-5625Web: 247raleighlocksmith.com /contact-us/index.htmlCategory: Customer Price Gouging, Rip Off, Lies, Intimidation Flushing New York Author: cary, North Carolina Personal Services: 1 and Only Locksmith Flushing, New York