Your Search | test only

Jan 09 2017
Gulf coast marine air cond. Jamie Bid air conditioner replacement $5000.00 ...took over 6 mo to complete the work. then said the estimate wasfor parts only and demanded another 5000.00 or would file a lein. When I did return to Fl.. to sell the boat we discovered he installed a used a/c and it does not work. bradenton Florida Author: inver grove hts, Minnesota Home Improvements: Gulf coast marine air cond. bradenton , Florida

Jan 09 2017
CEC Solutions, LLC CEC Solutions, home of Guaranteed Consumer Funding (www.gcf4all.com) ONLY THESE darn individuals/company!!!! I paid for a top-of-the-line Computer and HD TV, with a rock-solid warranty for a period of 2 years (IN FULL) by automatic withdrawal from my bank. , McLean VA Author: Whiting, Indiana Computer Mail Order: CEC Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Lacey @ Shore Tactical aka Federal Armament Shore Tactical Sales on GunBroker.com for Federal Armament. They ship defective and dangerous firearms and ammo. When you attempt to contact either no one answers the phone . Eventually you get an email disputing your claim. The ATF needs to be aware of them distributing dangerous firearms and ammo. They only want your money and evade any return issues. These 2 names, Shore Tactical in Maryland and Federal Armament in Arkansas should be avoided and investigated for FRAUD. Arkansas and Maryland Author: WINNIE, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Shore Tactical aka Federal Armament Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Grindstone Inc. Deceitful company with unprofessional managers that LIE Ellicott City Maryland STOP !!! Author: New Ringgold, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Grindstone Inc. Ellicott City, Maryland

Jan 09 2017
Bojangles Fires Blacks Only Chelsea Alabama Author: Alpine, Alabama Customer: Bojangles Chelsea, Alabama

Jan 08 2017
Tara Shows Springleaf Financial ServicesWilkinson Law Firm, P.C. Tara took my account to court and lied as if I did not communicate nor attempt to repay my debt which was only about 2 months behind. She repeatedly ignores my questions, is inappropriate and falsely represented my disability while in court without my presence in order to win. Flowood Mississippi Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Financial Services: Tara Shows Flowood, Mississippi

Jan 06 2017
Smart Start Interlock Biggest ripp off ever. Only out for the money they make on violations. St. Petersburg/Largo Florida Sure... Author: Largo, Florida Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Smart Start Interlock Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
BBM*Skingleam,CA Eye Opulentcs@skinopulent.comBeauty Eye Line,NY Company charged over $180.00 when i only authorized for free samples. Toronto Ontario Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: BBM*Skingleam,CA Toronto, Ontario

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
True results I was given misleading information. When ever I did get a question answered it was a vague and or a standard answer. I only saw the doctor once. When I asked to see the doctor I could never get to see him. Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Weight Control: True results Houston, Texas

Jan 05 2017
Satin Youth SATIN YOUTH INSTANT WRINKLE REDUCER Deceptive 14 day free trial offer only 10 days from receipt of product St. George Utah Author: Morgan Hill, California Drug Manufacturers: Satin Youth St. George, Utah

Jan 05 2017
CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS INC Acrylic windows, crazzing installed on porch enclosure after only 5 years, will not honor warranty OCALA Florida Author: winter haven, Florida Home Improvements: CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS OCALA, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Organic Diet Lab Organic Garcinia Slim3201 W Hillsborough Ave #153201 - 1160, Tampa ยท (844) 307-0835 tried it did not like it they keep sending it at $89 a bottle and send two bottles a month I returned 3 shipments and requested a refund only to be promised $180 would be returned within 15 days then anther order came and I was told to keep it Tampa Florida Author: Southaven, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Revita Youth Refunded only 50% of order price Rancho Sante Fe California Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Eye Care: Revita Youth Rancho Sante Fe, California

Jan 04 2017
Prize Candle When I finally received my candles they were broken. I have tried e-mailing them but no response. I bought the three for $27. I only have one out of the three that didn't break... I don't know what else to do... I paid $37.99 for them and can only enjoy one of them. I would accept either my money back or new candles to replace the ones that were broken 400 Returns Road Wallingford CT 06494 Internet
Author: Camden, Arkansas Liars: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 04 2017
Hydraskinscience The product was supposed to be a free trial. Only pay for shipping. Never revealed that they would continue to send you this product every month and bill your credit card. It's very expensive at $109.94. Plus they billed me for age free serum for $115.94. Which I never ordered or received. Bluffdale Utah Author: Jenkintown , Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Hydraskinscience Bluffdale, Utah

Jan 03 2017
luminis luminis & Belle Epoque I ordered their free sample shipping charges only. cancelled after recieving their product so I wouldnt be getting reoccuring charges thereafter. I was reviewing my checking account and realized that company was charging me 2.99 over a one month period totally 60.00. I didnt notice the small 2.99 charges when I was viewing my bank info on my phone. I pulled it up on my desk top computer and realized what they had been doing. Dont get involved with this company. they are a total rip off! My caed will be reimbursed and a new card is being sent. california Internet Author: denver, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: luminis Internet

Jan 03 2017
49erfanshop.com Shop 49ers The company did not deliver as promised and when finally did the product was damaged and not what was pictured, it was the wrong color and style Online only Internet
Author: Lodi, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: 49erfanshop.com Internet

Jan 03 2017
newegg.com servicenet.com Ripped off bought a motherboard and sent off the upc label for an rma that only their site was offering, didnt honor their own terms and conditions Whittier California they lied to me Author: North Carolina Computer Manufactures: newegg.com Whittier, California

Jan 03 2017
Credit Warriors Each One Teach One. Hassan Shareef SCAM SCAM SCAM. CROA violation. Upfront Fees Illegal Credit Repair. Trick by claiming free information. Go to a real credit repair company Florida Internet
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT GOT RIPPED OFF Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Credit Warriors Internet

Jan 03 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Tracy Ordered 1 bottle of IntelligenAdvanced Brain Formula 30 caps. Arrived with 2 extra btls. past Aug. 16; Kept arriving monthly after that. Tried calling; no answer several x. Finally got thru totracy She would refund only last month's btl. These pills were making me sick. I moved, but they still kept coming. I now have to call my bank to have charges reversed. Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Merritt Island, Florida Telemarketers: Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Jan 03 2017
Mark Deaton No response for refund on his 300% guarantee for one of his many trading stragey. Offered promises his program deliver and then moved on to his next promotion and won't reply to email. Only paper trades his own stategy. He is not even confident enough to risk his own money, so don't risk yours! He is full of excuses and low on delivering quality information Internet Author: fort mill, South Carolina Investment Brokers: Mark Deaton Internet

Jan 02 2017
Luminis credit card was for shipping only but charge every 3 months for product shipped at 100.00 that I did not order Garden Grove California Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Internet Fraud: Luminis Garden Grove, California

Jan 02 2017
UPS Supply Chain Solutions Inc They are billing me $100.28 for International Package Service THAT NEVER HAPPENED. I will let you know what happens. Note: haven't used there service but 1 time this year. that was in the USA only. Chicago Illinois Author: Phoenix, Arizona Shipping & Handling: UPS Supply Chain Solutions Inc Chicago, Illinois

Jan 02 2017
High Class Universe I ordered this doggie bank off from an add I saw on Facebook on Dec 12 2016 they charged my card and never responded to my only means of contacting them was by email. When you try to go to view my order page not found.to Internet
Author: Covington , Georgia Attorney Generals: High Class Universe Internet