TEST ONLY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: test only
There may be more specific results for "test only"
For more specific results for "test only"
Showing 26-50 of 18,619 Found Reports For more specific results for "test only"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide withdrew from my HSA health savings account check #161 in the amount of $399. The ONLY charge that I make is through Online Pharmacies Canada. I fill my eye drops every three months. Otherwise I only use a charge card and I have no checks. Internet Author: Redding, California Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 18 2017
Dr. Pavan Prasad, Clarity Clinic www.claritychi.com Reckless, Idiot Doctor Only cares about MONEY Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Doctors: Dr. Pavan Prasad, Clarity Clinic Chicago, Illinois

Jul 18 2017
Consortium Group, LLC ClairSkinFID(?) Health Offered free trial of facial wrinkle cream & eye cream by paying postage only. Akron Ohio Author: Summerfield, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Consortium Group, LLC Akron, Oklahoma

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 18 2017
Nutra Diet, Phoenix, Arizona Free Sample $4.95 and you're on the hook for life! No way to cancel, contact, or get help! Phoenix, Arizona Arizona, but only P.O. box = 52032 Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: Nutra Diet, Phoenix, Arizona Internet

Jul 18 2017
Wonder Vital Skin Care This scam said free product sample for cost of shipping only, they charged my account over $80 two weeks later and made me overdraw it!!! This was not an authorized transaction!! Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Skin Care: Wonder Vital Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Hydroluxe Beauty product was offered as a free trial ,I would only have to pay for shipping and handling was billed for $38.95. Toronto Ontario Author: las vegas, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Hydroluxe Beauty Toronto Ontario, Other

Jul 17 2017
Prolash1 I was on Facebook and ran into a pop up from prolash1, I clicked on the ad that said try it for free only $7.95 for shipping. I paid that exact amount, and about 3 weeks later I got the sample of the product. About a month later on 6/11/2017 they charged $149.95.  Desert, California Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Prolash Internet

Jul 17 2017
Twin River Casino Rip off; they only allow certain people to win Lincoln, RI Rhode Island Author: Roxbury, Massachusetts Casinos & Cardrooms: Twin River Casino Lincoln, RI , Rhode Island

Jul 17 2017
Flag City Furniture I purchased a mattress in February 2017. The mattress has a dip in it and is making sleepimg very unconfortable. I called to have someone come and look at it but they will not honor my sale without the original sales receipt. I would think they would have one on file since it's only been around 4 months ago. They told to just flip the matress. I feel that this is unexceptable. Findlay Ohio Author: Findlay, Ohio Mattress Stores: Flag City Furniture Findlay, Ohio

Jul 16 2017
Absolutely Psychics.com Jackie CEO I called to speak to a psychic. The first 3 minutes were free I only spoke for about 6-8 mintes top. They preauthorized 28 minutes of talk time only found it out once I called to only receive a prerecorded message. They took $80 and have not returned any calls or emails. The advisors rate was only $.99 a minute. The Reading was horrible and I want my money returned. I'm filing a dispute with my bank as we speak. Worse experience ever! California Internet Author: Garfield, New Jersey Landmarks & Historic Sites: Absolutely Psychics.com Internet

Jul 16 2017
LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) BlactinoEntertainment Promised and Guaranteed that a $250,000 GRANT and rental payment of $3800 would be paid to help license and make people aware of patent (9566037) to help people be able to have this life saving test Pueblo Colorado
Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) Pueblo, Colorado

Jul 16 2017
Novellus Naturals Ordered face cream trial size for shipping only, charged four times from my acccount. $4.95.$4.95 15.0 and 89.001 St. Petersburg Florida Author: COLUMBIA, Missouri Eye Care: Novellus Naturals Internet

Jul 16 2017
Allumiderm and Allumineye Advertises TRIAL for S&H. Confirms order for S&H only. Then charges 89.95 & 86.95 upon shipping Internet Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Skin Care: Allumiderm Internet

Jul 16 2017
Cellairis Cell Phone Repair Cell Fix Shouldered me protective product for my phone that did not perform at all they offered no product guarantee whatsoever even after only 9 days of use Port Charlotte Florida
Author: Venice, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cellairis Cell Phone Repair Port Charlotte , Florida

Jul 15 2017
Derma Genetix Did not agree to monthly reoccurring charges of $99.35 , only ordered sample for $24.00, which is sold on their web page for under $5.00 company is a total scam and slick rip off artist. Contacting company on Monday. Internet Author: Oceanside, California Attorney Generals: Derma Genetix Internet

Jul 15 2017
The Buyers-Fashion Club Doesn't inform you that your absolutely free items are only a trial. Dania Beach Florida Author: Cascade, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: he Buyers-Fashion Club Dania Beach, Florida

Jul 15 2017
Beauty Within Fraudulently charged my credit card without my having ordered any kind of a refill; in fact, I only wanted a one time filling of my request. Provo Utah Author: Fresno, California Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

Jul 15 2017
Ruby Tuesday's Michael Westerdale General Managing Partner Discriminitory practices, highway robbery Deer Park New York
photo proofs of discrepencies Author: LINDENHURST, New York Employment Services: Ruby Tuesday's Deer Park , New York

Jul 15 2017
On-Site Renter Relations This is a very bad company. This company has an Australian owner and there is no one present to complain to. This company is dangerous to our citizens because they have no commonsense and they skirt the law by saying they only collect information. But there is no one running this business whose home office is in Austrailia and there is no commonsense running this business Nationwide Author: Alabama Chambers of Commerce: On-Site Renter Relations Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order online by paying only for the shipping $5.99. I ordered 3 types of lipsticks: Psychedelic Matte Deep Moisture, Scandal Matte Deep Moisture, and Angel Matte Deep Moisture Lipstick. I received my order number 56153 and tracking number LW387522385CN. I was told that it was said to be delivered June 17, 2017. I would frequently check my order by tracking and noticed that it was delivered but not at my address. I then called the US Postal Service to file a complaint. I received a call from US Postal Service stating that they didn't understand but on their end it was delivered at that same address other than mine. They told me to contact the color by pascale company to get further understanding about my order. Therefore, I didn't have a phone number but had a email address to message them only to not receive anything back. It is not July 15, 2017 and I haven't received my order. I am concerned by I listed my credit card and am worried about it being charged anymore. China Author: Opp, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Opp, Alabama

Jul 14 2017
Sharper Toneskin I was under the impression at the point of ordering that I would be charged shipping only of $4.95. I was later charged $34.97. Then was later charged without warning or notice another $89.77 and $98.71. This company is a complete scam. Scam Connecticut Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Sharper Toneskin Internet

Jul 14 2017
Fuse heating Filed a repair request with AHS and got a conformation number, company involved, company called made appointment then did not show up, unable to contact them called several times no call back could only leave message Nationwide Author: MESA, Washington Emergency Services: Fuse heating Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
QuGenix Ordered free trial, pay shipping only. Did not receive any email confirmation and no information or statement or explanation came with the trial. Received credit card statement with charge of 89.71 and 89.77. Then received a second shipment when I called they told me I could not return the un opened box and receive credit. The customer service rep was rude, cut me off and pretty much told me I was an idiot for not reading the fine print. Honestly, when I ordered I read and re read the information and did not see anywhere that I was signing up to get continued product or that I would be charged for the trial product. This company is a huge scam. Fountain Valley, CA , California Internet Author: Hebron, Nebraska BBB Better Business Bureau: QuGenix Internet

Jul 13 2017
derma/divine or Tri derma divine Beware Skin Care Company is a total ripoff. They sent me a product I never ordered for the eyes and charged me $84.97 and refused to return my money in addition to a skin care product for 89.94. They say I signed a form saying I had 14 days to request a refund or no money back. The order was made on 4/15 and the products were mailed on 4/30 and 5/2/17 when my account was billed. This was after 15 days giving us no time to test the product. Also there was nothing on the order form saying 14 days from ordering the product to request a refund. They ripped us off by sending us a product we never ordered with a charge of $84.97 and refusing to give us a testing period with the product in hand. This Company is a cheat and a fraud and will send you something you did not order and will refuse to return your money and give you no time to test the product. They will not give you any management names or addresses where you can call or write to complain about the service or follow up on a refund. Savannah, Georgia or St Petersburg, Florida Internet and either Georgia or Florida Author: St George, Utah Skin Care: derma/divine or Tri derma divine Internet