Your Search | test only

May 19 2016
Garcinia Cambogia G3000 Husband ordered a free trial or thought what was and thought he got to try first bottles of product and only 14 days of product to them was free but in the end charged my husband 177.00 for the month . not sure never sent address on package Nationwide Author: Wytheville, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia G3000 Nationwide

May 18 2016
Belfor Property Restoration After a fire, Belfor took belongings from our house to be cleaned. Because we could not secure our garage, they took the items from the garage for storage only. They invoiced us for cleaning those items when they should not have. They also charged us for 5 months of storage but removed that amount when I complained. Refused to credit us for the amount charged for storage items. Billed for cleaning an inflated number of items. Peninsula Ohio Author: Alabama Personal Services: Belfor Property Restoration Peninsula, Ohio

May 18 2016
Teppermans Teppermans cornerstone Bought new tv broke under 30 days and no return policy only lengthy repair Windsor Nationwide Author: windsor , Ontario Television Parts & Services: Teppermans Nationwide

May 17 2016
Amtecs refrigeration corporation Sunny Thomas I did purchase a walk-in cooler in November of 2015 and until this date I only received a used second hand cooler box that worth 200$, Brentwood New York Author: Berwyn , Illinois Attorneys General: Amtecs refrigeration corporation Brentwood , New York

May 17 2016
Lavino myeskada BBA*Agnestrial Terms and conditions state a refund, but do not state what the refund actually will be. ONLY 50% of what you PAID St. Petersburg Florida Author: Port Washington, New York Misc. Health Specialists: Lavino Nationwide

May 17 2016
NEXT LEVEL NUTRA LLC 30 Day Free Trial drafted my bank $190 after 14 days, called to return unopened product, offered only 35% refund Henderson Nevada Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: NEXT LEVEL NUTRA LLC Henberson, Nevada

May 16 2016
National Safety Council Online Defensive Training Course Deceiving Company who doesn't care about people, only profit and greed Internet Author: Rhode Island Driving Schools: National Safety Council Online Defensive Training Course Internet

May 15 2016
Gogo drop ship Gogo dropship is only interested in MONEY. Not in helping their clients. Once they've have your money you are history to them. I was trying to start a business and it was suggested that I deal with them in order to get hooked up with wholesalers. I was selling on Ebay or at least trying to. I actually did better on my own. Nationwide Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: Gogo drop ship Nationwide

May 15 2016
Award Notification Commission? Larry Hourd Received very official looking mail indication I had won 2 million dollars! send 13.99 Larry Hourd by mail only. I just wanted to make everyone aware of this fraud. Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission? Nationwide

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
Go Chemless Michael Self GO Chemless is not affilated with the originial and only Chem-less-TM- pool sanitation systems. Go Chemless copied our business name, Chem-less-TM- without our permission. Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Go Chemless Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 14 2016
Mountain Loan Centers I borrowed money from these guys because i was in a tight spot last year, this year i unfortunately became unemployed, and had no way of paying them back i did tell them that i could do some type of payment arrangement they agreed, however they went ahead and decided to serve me a summons for $900, i only borrowed $200 from them, i couldnt afford this amount, but they continue to harass me for it, im trying to look for work and pay them back but they wont even accept $20 from me, they are the shadiest and lowest form of loans that i have ever seen in my life, they should be closed permanently for what they have done for their customers. Salt Lake City Utah Oh, Now They Are Shady But They Were Great When They Loaned You Money! Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Loans: Mountain Loan Centers Salt Lake City, Utah

May 14 2016
Bigtimeclock.biz Rude when you deal with them. I wouldn't go with this company because they only want to communicate through email. You cannot get anybody on phone. I lost my manual to my remote and emailed 2 times for another one and they never responded to my emails. Once they get your money, they cut you off. This company is no good! Reno Nevada Nationwide Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Bigtimeclock.biz Nationwide

May 13 2016
Budget Mobile Budget, Lifeline, Obama Phone Order never shipped never processed no resolution only lies and stalling. Bossier City Nationwide Order never canceled Author: Boise, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

May 13 2016
FastECigs promotional/Amazon survey/shipping only then takes 99.99 out of your bank account Nationwide Author: College Station, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: FastECigs Nationwide

May 12 2016
jc pole barns james carver He gave me a price we signed a contract he took and delivered materials i payed him $16325.00 in cash as he requested its been 2 months he has not returned any of my calls or anything, come to find out the materials only costed $11500 Franklin Kentucky Franklin Kentucky Author: livingston , Tennessee Home Improvements: jc pole barns Internet

May 12 2016
california child support disbursement unit Jennifer oats and Amethyst J. Shearer california child disbursment unit of san bernardino,california have been handling my funds that were court order and signed by a family judge, as well as a settlement agreement, and several other mandated stipulated agrrements that required notories, revisements of agreed terms of child support orders, ams spousal support w/ agreed division of assests, that , I believed were good as iron clad, only because it was a court order, signed by a judge, with now both divorceed parents on agreed terms. 8 years later, iv lost all trust, faith, and respect for our judicial family court system, iv found it not only to be mocked at by the responsible parent, but have been disgusted that california child support is above the law, and is unanswerable to all and every branch of the family law judicial system.  Victorville California Good Luck Author: hesperia, California Government Corruption: california child support disbursement unit Victorville, California

May 12 2016
Glenmuir of Naperville The Connor Group Awful Customer Service, Slimy, Cheap Describe this company. They care only about milking you for every cent you have. Naperville Illinois Author: Naperville, Illinois Landlords: Glenmuir of Naperville Naperville, Illinois

May 12 2016
Body chic Marla bell i had juvederm and restalayne injections in cheeks and hollows by marla and developed lumps and bumps after a long wait for a return phone call and longer wait for appointment Marla insistent that it was not from her injections tho she is the only person that ever injected anything in my face she adamantly refused to fix unless charging me unless it was a medical issue which btw she is not a physician Somerville New Jersey Author: Somerset , New Jersey Personal Services: Body chic Somerville , New Jersey

May 12 2016
Bryan Wasserman, MD Bryan Wasserman, Bryan J. Wasserman, MD, Bryan J Wasserman, B Wasserman, MD, B. Wasserman, BJ Wasserman, BJ Wasserman, MD, Dr. Bryan Wasserman, Dr. B. Wasserman, Dr. B.J. Wasserman, Dr. Wasserman Bryan Wasserman, MD - Uncaring, Insensitive, Incompetent - Dr. Wasserman not be practicing medicine. He cares only about getting paid. Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Doctors: Bryan Wasserman, MD Delray Beach, Florida

May 11 2016
She'll Gas station Carl or Andrea Security to go test drive a vehicle that I was trying to purchase Brooklyn New York
Shell gas station Author: brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: Shell Gas station Brooklyn , New York

May 11 2016
LinkedIn Corporation liars, game players, dishonest, not telling the truth, removes members for any reason, disrespectful, illegitimate, NOT an honest networking website, fake, no customer service, no phone service, no resolutions offered, they send out only form letters Mountain View California
Really?? Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: LinkedIn Corporation Mountain View, California

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 11 2016
Beauty Basics LaJolla California Deceptive and will not cancel only try to sell you more and tell you to double up LaJolla California Author: Tiptonville, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Beauty Basics LaJolla, California

May 11 2016
kamal grocery,pleasanton-California-94588 unusual High prices of India Grocery pleasanton California The report was just for information of the facts only and I withdraw this report immediately Author: san ramon, California Grocery Stores: kamal grocery,pleasanton-CA-94588 pleasanton, California