TEST ONLY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: test only
There may be more specific results for "test only"
For more specific results for "test only"
Showing 26-50 of 18,349 Found Reports For more specific results for "test only"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
core skincare I was offered a free sample of face cream by paying for shipping only.  delray beach florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: blanca carvajal delray beach, Alaska

May 19 2017
PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ This company which belongs to First Lady Melanie Trump Is the biggest fraud of the century. We saw their add on a website and followed the link. It showed the price of 6.00 dollars for shipping and added more items in our shopping card and we could not de These are Melania Trump's biggest fraudulent companies ripping consumers off. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Attorney Generals: PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ Internet

May 19 2017
Visalia Skin cate products I ordered a wrinkle cream and eye serum for promotional shipping only on two items. I agreed to pay $4.96 and $3.39 and got billed two addjl fees of $.99 ea. I also got chged two weeks later for $89.95 and $85.95 charged to my credit card. I never received products. Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Abusive Parents: Visalia Internet

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 18 2017
Secret Serums Product is free, Pay only for the Shipping! Lewiston Maine Author: Birdsboro, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

May 18 2017
Legal Help Services Nicole Vannoy Amanda Michael Parker/Hutchison Con Artist took advantage of a child in serious danger. When I called and explained a very complicated, and sad situation of a father desperate to get his child out of a dangerous situation they told me they would help with no problem for a low down payment of 250 dollars, and then only 39 dollars a month for every month we needed them after. This is bulls***, as they took my money for them to find us a totally different lawyer that we could of found on our own. Dayton Ohio
Author: PHELPS, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Legal Help Services Internet

May 18 2017
Luxurious Eyes & Skin Purchase was for $5.95 only Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Alternative Health: Luxurious Eyes & Skin Internet

May 17 2017
Acceptance Now Professional thieves Harrisburg Harrisburg You can only protect yourself by reading the contract before you sign it Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Acceptance Now Internet

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 17 2017
Adams Food Group LLC AKA Alexandra Weeks AKA Alexandra Worthington AKA The Culinary Factory AKA Culinary Cowgirls AKA Superfood Chefs Alex Weeks was paid to do a shelf life study and did not provide any test results and refused to provide a refund. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Small Business Services: Adams Food Group LLC Austin, Texas

May 17 2017
A1 Phil's Towing Inc. DIV. OF 2423965 ONTARIO INC.HST Number: 806813176RT0001 A1 Phil's Towing FRAUD SCAM - Oakville | Burlington Ontario Canada. Towing Authorized Vehicles. Takes Car Ransom and Only Released The Car When The Police Showed Up. Burlington Ontario
Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Towing: A1 Phil's Towing Inc. Burlington, Ontario

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 17 2017
ABCmouse.com ABCABC MouseABC Children's educational program Company claim to give you 30 days free trial but charged acct in 2 days after I provided cc info internet city only Internet Author: Reseda, California K-12 Language: ABCmouse.com Internet

May 17 2017
Amarr Garage Doors - Lowes $1500 Garage Door Last only 2.5 years Atlanta Nationwide Amarr Garage Door and Lowes very responsive Author: Snellville, Georgia Garage Door Companies: Amarr Garage Doors - Lowes Nationwide

May 17 2017
Vip loan Took more money away. The loan was only 100dollars now they are trying to get more Internet Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Banks: Vip loan Internet

May 17 2017
stine older lady short with white blonde hair in garden. she introduced herself as the only person that knew about plants the older lady refussed to open garden gate and i walk with gain,im 78 years old and she made me walk around walker Louisiana Author: walker, Louisiana Architects & Designers: stine walker, Louisiana

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 16 2017
American Express Bluebird Card ,only available at Walmart stores, AmEx closed my prepaid account WITHOUT investigation of account theft! Nationwide Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Nationwide

May 16 2017
direct express Us direct express Fraudulently handled chargebacks On line only Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: direct express Internet

May 16 2017
Coastal Financial Services Calls all my friends and relatives. Will not give address, only takes credit cards. will not discose debt.details. leave threatening harrassing voicemails. Bogus ripoff. Georgia?? Author: cabot, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Coastal Financial Services Nationwide

May 15 2017
Petersendean Roof and Solar They only want your money and will blame you if your system does not work. Completely FAULT ADVERTISING Trust Our Brands to Get the job done Right Fresno, CA Nationwide Author: merced, California Solar Energy: Petersendean Roof and Solar Nationwide

May 15 2017
Sunbird FX is only out to steal your money Internet Author: Welkom, Other Investment Brokers: Sunbird FX Internet

May 15 2017
MyHeritage Bogus DNA test Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Internet Services: MyHeritage Internet

May 15 2017
Los Altos High School the Judgement only $1000, NOT enough for 20% of what she DAMAGED on my property, hacienda heights CA Author: hacienda heights, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Lind Rose Solis Lied, Cheat, at the Court , with LOUSY ACTING CA

May 15 2017
Confederate Superstore I ordered one, free flag from the, 6 months ago and they charged me $6.95 shipping. They have continued to charge my account $19.95 ever since.. I have only authorized the shipping charge. I have tried to call' but no one answers. I am tired of paying for something that is not legitimate. This is a Scam and they need to be stopped. Woodland Texas Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Specialty Stores: Confederate Superstore Internet