Your Search | texas lending.com

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Tea Thyme Cafe Cain and Daniels contacted Tea Thyme Cafe offering their assistance in settle a judgment against us. However nothing was settle but fees were doubled . Completely mis represented themselves. Tampa Bay Florida Author: Marble Falls, Texas Restaurants: Tea Thyme Cafe Tampa Bay, Florida

Jun 29 2016
Banfield Pet Hospital/Vet Clinic Banfield Vet Clinic/Banfield Vet Hospital (All Locations Wellness Plan Pet Insurance. Banfield Wellness Plan All Locations Nationwide Author: Ft Worth, Texas Veterinarian Services: Banfield Pet Hospital/Vet Clinic Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Ruben's Roofing Unreliable, Irresponsible. Lubbock TX Author: Ralls, Texas Consumer Services: Ruben's Roofing Texas

Jun 29 2016
Xfinityone auto sales Sam elhaj Sam elhaj selling emergency equipment to the USA public Houston Texas Author: Seaside heights , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Xfinityone auto sales Huston , Texas

Jun 29 2016
Byron Redden first data This man harrassed me as I tried to evaluate his merchant services needs. He threatened me and now is reporting me to you because I refused to give him clients names or a proposal after he threatened me. I am seeking police PO He is intentially now going to you in order to try and intimimidate me. I told him I could do 35 BP plus interchange. He manipulated what I said to him and now is trying to intimidate me. I am done. Tyler texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Financial Services: Byron Redden Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
National Congress of Employers UNITED LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY NCE is a total SCAM Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Kerrville , Texas Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Jun 29 2016
Westbow Press/Author House Author Solutions, Balboa Press, Abbott Press, Vanity Publishing Scam, lies Indianapolis Indiana Author: Trophy Club, Texas Book Publishers: Westbow Press/Author House Internet

Jun 29 2016
Freedome life insurance After 4 years of paying every month I finally needed to use my insurance and they didn't pay a red Cent Fort worth Texas Author: Vero beach, Florida Health Insurance: Freedome life insurance Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Timberridge Construction Neglected to pay payroll Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Timberridge Construction Houston, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Americas transmission Experts This company charged me for a FREE diagnostic test all they did was take my transmisson apart they did NOT fix my car houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Americas transmission Experts houston, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Designvation One Logo Design Isaac Stevens Jack Williams They did not deliver what was promised and guaranteed Los Angeles CA and Dallas Texas California, Texas and Utah Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Graphics: Designvation Internet

Jun 29 2016
Richard Long Craigslist Scammer trying to get me to use vinexpose.com Austin Internet Author: Austin, Texas Auto Inspection: Richard Long Internet

Jun 29 2016
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers 10 minute oil changes Ripped off for service Allen Texas Author: Plano, Texas Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Allen, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Agera roadside assist Agera Companie service provider of road service Houston Texas Nationwide Author: Porter , Texas Auto Towing: Agera roadside assist Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
North Alantic magazine They are taking money out of my account after I have tried to cancel with them more then 10 times and then saying I can't and it not right Texas Author: Barnardsville , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North Alantic magazine Internet

Jun 28 2016
Walmart Visa card Stole our hard earned money Livingston Texas Author: Livingston, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Walmart visa card Livingston, Texas

Jun 28 2016
Mardel Souza Inc ausasolar.com Mardel Souza Ausasolar.com Ripoff steals photos rom other sites and sells products that don't exist Brownsville Internet
Rebuttal to complaint Author: Brownsville, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Mardel Souza Inc Internet

Jun 28 2016
Charles Cranston - Lonestar Payments ,Merchant Services, Con Artist!!! Stay away from this scam artist!!! Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Cranston

20, Report #1220275

Jun 28 2016
Optimal Bankcard Stole my money Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Survival Life unsure Like others, answered ad & ordered credit card style pocket tool then charged $20/mo for MONTHS Austin Texas Hello Liz Author: Frederick, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Survival Life Austin, Texas

Jun 28 2016
Local Lighthouse SEO Scam Tustin California Author: League City, Texas Search Engine Optimization: Local Lighthouse Tustin, California

Jun 28 2016
Best choice 12 hour nasal spray pump Nasal spray pump is horrible burns for hours Texas Nationwide Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi Adult Care Facilities: Best choice Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Kwik kar Kwik kar reviews Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Mechanics: Kwik kar Dallas, Texas

Jun 27 2016
Michael berger Rip off owes me 1500 dollars havin me and my 1 year old evicted homeless New braunfels Texas
Author: New braunfels, Texas Builders & Contractors: Michael berger New braunfels, Texas